Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

6 hours ago, MFarhan said:

Looking for some cheap players (88-90 rated) in (5-10) millions price range. Definitely not youngsters, but below 30 years of age players who will hold on to their ratings for at least a couple of years or even have a chance to rise.

Any suggestion would be great. Thanks.

To be honest, there are a ton of players within this bracket that are great prospects and are mentioned regularly in terms of their probable rises. Instead of the obvious, I've picked you out some players under £6m rated 88 that are likely to retain their rating rather than rise (hence their price):

• Paul Onuachu (£5.9m, 88)
  • Gaëtan Laborde (£5.9m, 88)
  • Willian Arão (£5.7m, 88)
  • Andy Delort (£5.4m, 88)
  • Roberto Soriano (£5.2m, 88)

On 7/21/2021 at 7:02 PM, HAWKERS said:

Amine Gouiri (Nice) I reckon he's the more talented player out of the two. And could (hopefully) reach great heights in his career. 🙂

or

Santos Anthony (ajax) (Atm) good squad player (at best).

Also keep or sell both

Lucas Tuta 

Alexis Claude Maurice 

Keep Tuta. He's still developing as a defensor and should definately rise again in the future. Although (atm) i don't think he's a player you'd think of keeping in the long-term. 

On 7/21/2021 at 7:14 PM, SaintTW said:

Southampton set to sign young Chelsea CB Dynel Simeu on a free transfer after turning down a new deal with Chelsea. He's not on the DB yet. Anyone know anything about him? Some fans seem to do. ☺

https://wfcforums.com/index.php?threads/dynel-simeu.58331/

This thread above 👆 should help (the first page only). 

The poster "lowerrous" gives a good analysis. 

On 7/21/2021 at 7:25 PM, Hisham said:

My friend have a bug in his game which sometimes shows how much money another manager has. Is it common? Never heard of this bug b4

Take him to a doctor 👨‍⚕️ and get him checked asap. 😀

--- ---

Ask him to report it to: Support@soccermanager.com

On 7/21/2021 at 9:29 PM, BlueQuarters said:

Here's one for you. I'm in a CGW where 89+ players rarely come up. So I snapped up a couple recently when I had the chance but now I've got too many 'defenders' which will lead to concerns. I play four at the back. Who should I sell? 2 players.

Doherty, Gaspar, Danilo, Hinteregger, Tapia, Grillitsch, J Brooks, GM Ferrari, Lainer, Maehle

These two don't have as much of an influence/strong performance for their sides. 

23 hours ago, Troianos77 said:

From ndombele, kessie, rubens neves and tielemans who would you pick (at most 2)? I would like to say Ruben Neves, yet he's already near to 26 years. 

23 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Transfer rumour!

He asks to leave for Arsenal and not force a move to his "boyhood" club Manunited. 😮

18 hours ago, St3p Ov3r said:

Hi guys, can someone help with the following:

I can only afford to one: Musa Barrow, Dwight McNeil or Justin Kluivert, all 88 rated.

Looks to be a more talented player out of the three in my opinion. Performed best last season. 🙂

16 hours ago, HAWKERS said:

Thanks @Kieran_S91

Another question 

Keep or sell 

Abdallah Sima

Tiago Djalo  

Oscar Mingueza

Nuno Mendes

Keep all because they are all still developing. Maybe you could sell one or two in the later future. 

12 hours ago, mister keegan said:

I have Depay.
Memphis DEPAY of £15,640,000 plus Lukas KLOSTERMANN and Dušan VLAHOVIĆ .

I need a bigger squad is this a good deal? SiYou need a bigger squad so do the deal, given the fact that the duo is a reasonable offer. 

Will depay ever get 93 at barcelona?(Probably). As long as he gets use to not being the main man and settles in well. 

7 hours ago, MFarhan said:

Looking for some cheap players (88-90 rated) in (5-10) millions price range. Definitely not youngsters, but below 30 years of age players who will hold on to their ratings for at least a couple of years or even have a chance to rise.

Any suggestion would be great. Thanks.

Between that price/age range you gonna really struggle to find a player at a rating of 90 for your squad. I've resticted your options to players rated at 88-89 only, those who are mainly gonna cost less than 10M - sounds like your on a budget. 

So choose anyone from these lot:
Dean Henderson, J. Musso, R. Tapia, B. Godfey, L. Martinez, E. Konsa, G. Magalhaes, M. Cash, Phillip Max, J. Maehle, R. Baku, Y. Atal, B. Mendez, Jesse Lingard, Y. Yazichi, T. Koopmeiners, A. Tchouameni, Oliver Watkins, Kelichi Inheanacho, Patrick Bamford.

(If you can afford to) pick the bold lot first. 

7 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Ridiculous, isn't it? Si! But it looks like the Turkish review is going to be all like this.

I'd lodge a complaint to Soccer Wiki (if you have an account on it). It's just absolutely rubbish reviewing from SM again. 

6 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Barella for tielemans + david carmo? No. 

Keep Barella (if he's yours). He shown that he's a better midfielder than Tielemans. 

5 hours ago, Fotis1992 said:

Alaba of Bastoni+Valverde?

Alaba of Bastoni? Where in the world 🌏 is that? 😀

Joking aside, I would pick the duo. Especially if your playing for the next 5+ years. Although if your playing for the mid-term (5 years) then pick David Alaba instead. 

4 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Pedri or de Ligt ( I have Koundé, Bastoni, Lacroix, Fofana)

Your well covered to lose MDL. Although I would ask for some cash as well in the swap deal. 

4 hours ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Kamada + Curtis Jones or Vinicius Junior? Duo for me. (Atm) i don't rate VJ at all. 

1 hour ago, ombarcagunners said:

Oscar Mingueza or Chambers + 10M?

25 minutes ago, PokerDaddy said:

I've had a counter bid for Gravenberch of Zouma+cash then Moussa Diaby for min cash?

I have Zouma/Diaby. Is Gravenberch's potential as good as I believe? He looks quite talented, not toooo sure how talented (yet) though. 

I'd give up Diaby if you really wanna bring R. Gravenberch into your side. In BL the main stars (who have 90+ potential) are F. Witz, L. Bailey and Tapsoba, not M. Diaby. 

Maybe the Eredivisie expert @LauraAFCA can tell us more about Ryan Gravenberch. 

6 hours ago, HAWKERS said:

This forum is class. You guys know your footie.

Any decent 85 rated CBs to buy 25 years old or younger ? I've got OCD about symmetry with my squad and need a CB to pair with fosu mensah

Thanks 

I like how you started your question. Grazie amico. 😊

Depending on funds and player availability maybe you could pair Fosu Mensah with one or two (by rotating between them) out of this lot:

M. Pongracic, Z. Vanheusden, D. Carmo, N. Phillips, G. Magnani, O. Kossounou, M. Salisu, W. Saliba, M. Simakam, J. Timber. 

The better/best options are in bold. 

3 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I need to reduce my squad size. If anyone could advice on who to sell/keep from this list, I'd be very grateful. Thanks.

youth.jpg

youth1.jpg

youth2.jpg

youth3.jpg

youth4.jpg

I don't know who some of these young talents are. Although i say you sell: 

M. Angulo, L. Ramazani, A. Hickey (for now), E. Ampuda, H. Evjen and J. Hauge. 

I would have sold a few more from your list, but i don't wanna go off side by mistakely asking you to sell a (potential) "must buy"! ☺

11 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Barella for tielemans + david carmo?

Barella

10 hours ago, Fotis1992 said:

Alaba of Bastoni+Valverde?

Duo long term and depth.

9 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Pedri or de Ligt ( I have Koundé, Bastoni, Lacroix, Fofana)

Pedri

8 hours ago, SomeNextGuy said:

Kamada + Curtis Jones or Vinicius Junior? 

Duo

5 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

I've had a counter bid for Gravenberch of Zouma+cash then Moussa Diaby for min cash?

I have Zouma/Diaby. Is Gravenberch's potential as good as I believe?

Yes it is, keep Gravenberch 

3 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I need to reduce my squad size. If anyone could advice on who to sell/keep from this list, I'd be very grateful. Thanks.

youth.jpg

youth1.jpg

youth2.jpg

youth3.jpg

youth4.jpg

Sell: Ramazani, Craig, Guillamon, Toure.

SWIKI REPORT (23/07/21)

12 pages this morning and similar to yesterday with a lot of edits for teams in the Championship/newly promoted.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 

Blackburn Rovers - 9
Brentford - 15
Bristol City - 17
Cardiff City - 6
Coventry City - 8
Derby County - 7
Huddersfield Town - 16
Luton Town - 8
Middlesbrough - 9
Millwall - 2
Norwich City - 8