Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

2 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Normand or djimsiti?

Also, what are the thoughts on normand? I’ve never actually watched him play.

Le Normand, potentially a higher ceiling in the long run.

2 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

diallo and barrow (mine) for diego carlos .

CGW Carlos would be a starter the others are my potential 1st team players in a year or so (though I have greenwood, paqueta, cunha as barrow as well so covered quite well to come through and fofana to replace in time diallo.

Diego Carlos

14 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Immobile + di maria or lautaro?

PS:- have Andre silva & Neres to cover for them.

Lautaro 

Dinamo Moscow started their league campaign off to a flying start, no thanks to the super exciting front trio.

Rostov 0-2 Dinamo Moscow

🇷🇺 Konstantin Tyukavin (19):

1 Goal
2 Key Passes | 8/15 Duels Won

275ACDF2-8DD8-48EB-9017-9BFC56668707.jpeg.04d893531086859b30637fdd6b55de9f.jpeg

🇷🇺 Arsen Zakharyan (18):

1 Goal
3 Key Passes

17165907-3452-4166-A9F9-D6095E7A0F97.jpeg.db973c195126c047e80cd36cf0f686bf.jpeg

🇵🇱 Sebastian Szymanksi (22):

1 Assist
5 Key Passes | 2 Tackles

A3F21C4B-71A3-407F-90F9-FC02788F8DBF.jpeg.15a28bfe92ca37818389457ee214c286.jpeg

Predictions for the Russian review which is just around the corner:

Arsen Zakharyan - 76 -> 80
Konstantin Tyukavin - 73 -> 78
Sebastian Szymanksi - 85 -> 85

12 hours ago, Nameless said:

So De Ligt or Skriniar?

Long term or short term?

Imo, De Ligt is kinda stagnated at Juve. Skriniar form dipped when Conte introduced 3 atb, but he improve match by match like a youngster. I think Skri just need to replicate his Serie A 2nd half form to get 93 while De Ligt is far away from 93 currently. But, Inter changed coach and De Ligt is much younger.

11 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

It’s between 3 for me, Saka, Locatelli and Osimhen in that order.

Thank you. I'll go with Saka and Osimhen as they provide additional cover for LB and CF.

SWIKI REPORT (24/07/21)

Hi guys, 13 pages this morning with the remainder of the Championship and a few edits from Mexico.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 (Championship)

Nottingham Forest - 15
Preston North End - 5
Queens Park Rangers - 11
Reading - 10
Stoke City - 9
Swansea City - 14
Watford - 9
Norwich City - 2

Mexico 🇲🇽 

Atletico San Luis - 3
Monterrey - 2
Inter Playa del Carmen - 2
Murcielagos FC - 1
Pioneros de Cancun - 4
Atletico Reynosa - 1
La Piedad - 3
Coras de Tepic - 3
Club Queretaro - 2
UNAM Pumas - 11

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

53 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Are there any La Liga followers? How is Odegaard getting along and will Ancelotti put his faith in him? Which leads to my main question - 

Pellegrini, Paqueta, F. Ruiz or Odegaard?

Ancelotti loves a no.10 who can play in between the lines. If Carlo decides to play Odegaard regularly with the attack built around him, I think he is gonna explode. But nothing can be said surely and we have to see how things go. I don’t follow Pellegrini much, so for me right now, Ruiz just edges it. But no doubt about Odegaard's potential though. 

On 7/23/2021 at 4:13 AM, Milanista1 said:

I don't know who some of these young talents are. Although i say you sell: 

M. Angulo, L. Ramazani, A. Hickey (for now), E. Ampuda, H. Evjen and J. Hauge. 

I would have sold a few more from your list, but i don't wanna go off side by mistakely asking you to sell a (potential) "must buy"! ☺

On 7/23/2021 at 4:13 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Sell: Ramazani, Craig, Guillamon, Toure.

Thanks guys, much appreciated.

On 11/2/2020 at 7:50 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

El Chadaille Bitshiabu

Age - 15

Club - PSG

Position - CB

Nationality - France

4864E805-F304-47B2-A466-8BF24C81ADEB.thumb.jpeg.e960b654f197937a3c98fe110af02ffe.jpeg

Yet another highly rated french central defender coming through the ranks at PSG. He’s a very tall central defender with a good physique reminiscent of someone of a much older age.

Bitshiabu is a man mountain with a brilliant left foot who is great at switching play and starting attacks, he’s also a good turn of pace for someone so big.

He’s yet to play at international youth level for France but I wouldn’t be surprised if that isn’t too far away.

Maybe still some way off featuring for the senior team Bitshiabu is a defender with real talent who could be a huge player for the future.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

El Chadaille Bitshiabu (16) added this morning, MUST BUY!

1 hour ago, koplfc said:

This has another Wamangituka written all over it 😂 he's 19 really

It does look like men against boys with him, very big for his age 🤣

42 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Getting Fred + yeray Alvarez for giving Hojbjerg?

PS:- All are/will be my backups.

Duo

6 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Leeds close to signing Kristoffer Klaesson, medical next week. Second choice keeper behind Meslier.

5 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I need to reduce my squad size. If anyone could advice on who to sell from this list, I'd be very grateful. Thanks. (These are my players out on loan (I'll do it in two parts), as I have 133 players out on loan).

loan.jpg

loan1.jpg

loan2.jpg

loan3.jpg

You have a brilliant array of talent there which has you set for many years.

2 players you could sell who I have mentioned before are Leon King and Ricky Jade Jones (not developed enough for me, still has time though)

15 hours ago, Nameless said:

Are there any La Liga followers? Not as much. Only follower top teams How is Odegaard getting along and will Ancelotti put his faith in him? Which leads to my main question - 

Pellegrini, Paqueta, F. Ruiz or Odegaard? I wanted to say Pellegrini yet i reckon now that Odegaard is back at RM - and will most likely get more gametime under Carlo. Odegaard's exeperince in the faster and more physical PL should serve him well in the La Liga next season. Odegaard is in the best team out of all the players. Although, having now read that Fabian Ruiz is being looked at by 3 top clubs i would now be more inclined to pick him over Martin Odegaard.

11 hours ago, koplfc said:

This has another Wamangituka written all over it 😂 he's 19 really

How old is Wamangituka then? 

9 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Getting Fred + yeray Alvarez for giving Hojbjerg? Si. If depth  in backups is required.

PS:- All are/will be my backups.

5 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Mohamed El Arouch (17) signs his first professional contract at Lyon, another brilliant attacking midfielder coming through the academy which is one of the best in the world.

47EC26F0-3CDF-4D58-8546-89F0EAF9535C.thumb.jpeg.9dbdf252a148513ebdaeb9d4a113baf7.jpeg

MUST BUY when added to SM

For a second I thought he was Houssam Aouar. 

3 hours ago, ryan giggs said:

I really want to bring Sancho to my team.

Chiesa or Marcos Llorente + 20 mil for  Sancho? I would make the offer in bold. Marcos is just tooo versatile to lose him. 

Thank you

On 7/23/2021 at 12:05 AM, PokerDaddy said:

I've had a counter bid for Gravenberch of Zouma+cash then Moussa Diaby for min cash?

I have Zouma/Diaby. Is Gravenberch's potential as good as I believe?

Exact worth depends on the competitiveness of your GW but Gravenberch is as good as they say. Great future ahead of him. Wouldn't be surprised if he makes a De Ligt/Frenkie type of transfer after this season, tho he has to become a bit more stable still but I'm faithful he will make that step in the coming season. Ajax played a friendly agains Bayern today and despite both teams playing with plenty of second choice players, he player excellent. Would definitely try to sign him.

4 hours ago, LauraAFCA said:

Exact worth depends on the competitiveness of your GW but Gravenberch is as good as they say. Great future ahead of him. Wouldn't be surprised if he makes a De Ligt/Frenkie type of transfer after this season, tho he has to become a bit more stable still but I'm faithful he will make that step in the coming season. Ajax played a friendly agains Bayern today and despite both teams playing with plenty of second choice players, he player excellent. Would definitely try to sign him.

Thanks for you're invaluable input Laura! I have in fact done the deal and I am very happy you have given your stamp of approval!! Thanks!!