Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

On 7/28/2021 at 10:28 AM, Mike0007 said:

Gil or soumare?

Very talented young player. Hopefully the physicality of the PL doesn't affect him too much. 

On 7/28/2021 at 10:39 AM, sheeesh said:

Saelemaekers + Struijk or Bamba

Potential on the duo? In the next two seasons: 

Saelemaekers = 89-90

Struijk = 83-88

Bamba is restricted whilst he's still at Lille. 

On 7/28/2021 at 10:54 AM, Tibi said:

Werner + Richarlison or Sane + Daka + Soyuncu + Sofiane Diop ? The four will also give you better (long term) cover at the back as well as going forward. 

22 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Short to mid term in terms of soccermanager rating , how much potential does Diogo Dalot have ? He's returned back to Manunited.  And, from what I gather:

United are still hoping to sign Kieran Trippier from Atletico Madrid, and with Alex Tellas's mid-term injury, it means United are (currently) short in full back options. 

I don't particulary rate D.D because he's not impressed me much at all. I would say (atm) 88-89 player (at best). 

7 hours ago, sharkdan said:

Thoughts on Emerson Royal? He's quite good going forward and decent at the back as well (better than Dest). He will struggle with Dest for the RB place in Barcelona, who do you think will be the favorite? Emerson Royal has the ability to make the RB spot his own. Although we will have to wait and see. 

6 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

El Chadaille Bitshiabu (16) who got added a few days ago has just signed his first professional contract with PSG.

BC34C4EC-85ED-4FF2-A4DE-CFB4C15BEA07.thumb.jpeg.20eaee975391466b2719310f9d6cc222.jpeg

Bitshiabu has started 4 pre season friendlies and is in contention to play against Lille in the trophee des Champions on Sunday.

He must be preety good then. I better get round to 🐊 snapping him up then. 

4 hours ago, Grimmjow said:

I know that these 2 players are not playing the same position, but I have the opportunity to get one or the other in a competitive game world. 

Who would you choose between Golovin and Caio Henrique? I presume position is of no concern = it has to be Golovin. Which one has the higher ceiling? Alexander Golovin

7 hours ago, koplfc said:

@sharkdan 6 months on what is your view now? Hard to find much on him although he has featured during pre-season, and with Demme now injured for the opening weeks of the campaign some sources are saying Folorunscho could be giving opportunities until January. But then other articles say he could move to Empoli, Reggina or Benevento. Also seeing Mady Camara linked with a move to Naples, could this almost mean Folorunscho has no future at Napoli? 

Also while we are on the subject of Napoli, how has Ounas looked on his return to Naples? Is this season a case of make or break for him? Particularly with Mertens and Lozano also picking up injuries during the summer. 

Napoli's new Manager (Spalletti) has a great ability to give opportunities to the different players of his squad; probabilly the first choice between the loanees is Gianluca Gaetano; he is more AN attacking midfielder, but Spalletti wants to play him as a CDM. Napoli should buy another CDM to replace Bakayoko, but if they won't Folorunsho can earn some minutes, but I still see him behind Fabian, Demme (when he returns), Lobotka and Gaetano. My opinion on Folorunsho has changed: I saw him play and he he seemed matured and more ready for Serie A, even if not yet as a starter for Napoli, so I recommend you to keep him and wait a bit. 

As regard as Ounas, he's having a great preseason and considering that Lozano and Mertens are actually injured he can show in the first matches if he has the potential to break out or not. Ounas has a crazy technique, but he flaws of personality and continuity. I can't put my finger on it, but this year could finally solve these problems and break out, so let's wait and see. 

When will Aaron Boupendza get his random rise? 22 goals in Turkey last season and he's still only rated 82. I bought him in a few gameworlds hoping to turn a profit and I feel cheated.

I can't be the only one who thinks he was a glaring omission from the Turkish review. He did have two recent rises but given his goal tally he still feels underrated.

46 minutes ago, FaustRPeggi said:

When will Aaron Boupendza get his random rise? 22 goals in Turkey last season and he's still only rated 82. I bought him in a few gameworlds hoping to turn a profit and I feel cheated.

I can't be the only one who thinks he was a glaring omission from the Turkish review. He did have two recent rises but given his goal tally he still feels underrated.

Me too also for Akturkoglu :(

4 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Me too also for Akturkoglu :(

Like Topofthebilly said, Akturkoglu could still rise, he was among the soccerwiki edits a couple of days ago.

3 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Akturkoglu , Might get a rise in the next couple of days .

👍

1 hour ago, elbonel said:

Vertessen?? They forget...

Yeah agree, should of got a +5 at least. Eredivise had a few misses just like Turkey.

Some exciting players/risers to look out for next season in Ligue 1 playing for newly promoted ES Troyes.

12AC6E81-EA27-4243-89CB-234B31CAC70F.thumb.jpeg.bdd87fe4fa4d63f124258c232b4a8615.jpeg

Silu Metinho (18) ~ 70 (280k)
Filip Krastev (19) ~ 75 (1.4 million)
Mykola Kukharevych (20) ~ 76 (360k)
Issa Kabore (20) ~ 78 (1 million)

ES Troyes are owned by the City group who also have Chagas Kayky joining in January, very excited to see how they fair this season and I will be watching closely.

Silu Metinho the best talent out of the 4 in my humble opinion.

7 hours ago, FaustRPeggi said:

I feel cheated from the whole Turkish ratings. Disgusting review from SM

SWIKI REPORT (30/07/21)

Hi guys, 14 pages this morning with more of Russia, Mexico and Australia. Russia’s full review I would imagine will be showing up in SM shortly.

Russia 🇷🇺 

Khimki - 13
FC Sochi - 8
Spartak Moscow - 20
Lokomotiv Moscow - 16
Rotor Volgograd - 3

Australia 🇦🇺 

Perth Glory - 1
Western United - 2
Melbourne Victory - 1
Newcastle Jets - 5
Wellington Phoenix - 2
Central Coast Mariners - 1
Brisbane Roar - 1

Mexico 🇲🇽 

Necaxa - 2
Club America - 2
Club Leon - 1
Alebrijes de Oaxaca - 5
Cimarrones de Sonora - 2
Atlante - 3
Dorados de Sinaloa - 2
Correcaminos UAT - 7
Cancun FC - 3
Coyotes de Tlaxcala - 2
Atletico Morelia - 4
Celaya FC - 2
UNAM Pumas - 1
Mineros de Zacatecas - 1

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

21 minutes ago, Gazj59 said:

My suggestions on GKs? I was expecting Bayinder to rise to 87. 

Now I’m looking for a 87-88 (Future 90) keeper. Few suggestions would be great, competitive GW. 

your best bets at that rating range are Kobel, Meslier, Sa

New Game world made Yesterday if anyone wants to join, Blank Squads, no buying over the age of 30 and cant buy players over 91 rating and then every season will move the rating up by 1 each year, Transfers Open 31.07.2021 12:00 BST 438658

22 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Nothing for Kiernan Dewsbury-Hal? Big miss

Yeah I guess. Overlooked as he returned back to Leicester.

23 hours ago, spark said:

Finally the championship get rating changes lol

When will Brentford get done? at the end?

I mean, it was reviewed in Feb. I suppose there is a closer eye on Championship as it's in England.

Brentford done. Nothing major, few regulars went to 84. Expect a few 86s in the PL review in winter if they do well.

On 3/18/2017 at 12:48 PM, Rahul W said:

EFL CHAMPIONSHIP

Watford:

Gosling -1 to 84- yes

Murray -2 to 83- yes

Pedro +2 to 82- yes

Wilmot +2 to 82- yes

Sierralta +2 to 80- yes

Ngakia +5 to 80- +3 to 78

Deeney -1 to 86

Hughes -1 to 86

Chalobah +1 to 85

Success -2 to 83

Bachmann +2 to 80

Phillips +3 to 70

Stevenson +3 to 70

Swansea:

Bennett -1 to 85- yes

Woodman +2 to 84- yes

Grimes +1 to 84- yes

Smith +1 to 83- yes

Fulton +1 to 83- yes

Guehi +4 to 82- yes

Cabango +2 to 82- yes

Hamer -2 to 80- yes

Dhanda +2 to 78- yes

Roberts +2 to 84- +1 to 83; +1 to 84

Bidwell +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Lowe +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Cullen +3 to 73- +5 to 75

Reading:

Rafael +1 to 83- yes

Ejaria +1 to 83- yes

Richards +2 to 82- yes; +2 to 84

Laurent +4 to 82- yes; +1 to 83

Rinomhota +2 to 82- yes; +1 to 83

Joao +2 to 84- +1 to 83; +1 to 84

Olise +3 to 80- +5 to 82; +1 to 83

Esteves +1 to 77- +4 to 80

Holmes +4 to 77- +5 to 78; +2 to 80

McIntyre +1 to 76- +3 to 78; +2 to 80

Morrison +1 to 83nope

Stoke:

Powell +1 to 83- yes

Allen -2 to 83- yes

Collins +6 to 82- yes

Campbell +2 to 82- yes

Fox +2 to 82- yes

Shawcross -1 to 82- yes

Ince -1 to 82- yes

Bursik +5 to 80- yes

Norrington-Davies +3 to 80- yes

Souttar +5 to 82- yes; +1 to 83

Thompson +2 to 80- yes; +2 to 82

Vokes -1 to 82- yes; -2 to 80

Clucas -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Oakley-Boothe +3 to 73- +5 to 75; +2 to 77

QPR:

Osayi-Samuel +1 to 83- yes

Adomah -1 to 82- yes

Chair +2 to 82- yes; +1 to 83

Dykes +2 to 82- yes; +1 to 83

Dieng +4 to 80- yes; +2 to 82

Ball +2 to 80- yes; +2 to 82

Dickie +2 to 80- +4 to 82

Hamalainen +3 to 76- +5 to 78; +2 to 80

Kakay +3 to 76- +5 to 78; +2 to 80

De Wijs -2 to 80- nope

Rotherham United:

Wiles +2 to 78- yes

Lindsay +2 to 78- yes

Johansson +3 to 73- yes

Olosunde +1 to 76- +3 to 78

Harding +2 to 80

Crooks +2 to 80

Ihiekwe +1 to 80

MacDonald +2 to 78

Mattock -2 to 78

Billy Jones -2 to 76

Sheffield Wednesday:

Brown -1 to 82- yes

Urhoghide +2 to 75- yes

Shaw +5 to 75- +6 to 76

Harris +1 to 83

Pelupessy +2 to 82

Wildsmith +2 to 80

Hutchinson -2 to 80

Dele-Bashiru +3 to 73

Wycombe:

Knight +2 to 78- yes

Kashket +1 to 77- yes

Jacobson +1 to 78- +3 to 80

Thompson +2 to 78- +1 to 77

Allsop +2 to 80

Grimmer +2 to 80

Wheeler +1 to 78

Stockdale -2 to 76

Mehmeti +3 to 73

QPR, Reading, Stoke, Swansea and one Watford change done today. 

I realised relegated teams Rotherham, Sheff Wed, Wycombe are not part of this review. Makes sense, and they might get done whenever League 1 is. So Watford to close this tomorrow.

List of 85+ Championship players:

• Andre Zambo Anguissa (Fulham) 89
  • Aleksandar Mitrovic (Fulham) 88 (-1, 26 Jun 2021)
  • Jefferson Lerma (Bournemouth) 88

• Kenny Tete (Fulham) 87
  • Matheus Pereira (West Brom) 87 (+2, 26 Jun 2021)
  • Sander Berge (Sheffield Utd) 87
  • Oliver Norwood (Sheffield Utd) 87
  • John Egan (Sheffield Utd) 87
  • John O'Connell (Sheffield Utd) 87
  • Enda Stevens (Sheffield Utd) 87
  • David Brooks (Bournemouth) 87
  • Lewis Cook (Bournemouth) 87

• Harry Wilson (Fulham) 86
  • Ivan Cavaleiro (Fulham) 86
  • Jean Michael Seri (Fulham) 86 (-1, 26 May 2021)
  • Sam Johnstone (West Brom) 86 (+1, 26 Jun 2021)
  • Oli McBurnie (Sheffield Utd) 86
  • David McGoldrick (Sheffield Utd) 86
  • John Fleck (Sheffield Utd) 86
  • George Baldock (Sheffield Utd) 86
  • Chris Basham (Sheffield Utd) 86
  • Philip Billing (Bournemouth) 86
  • Adam Smith (Bournemouth) 86
  • Steve Cook (Bournemouth) 86

• Harrison Reed (Fulham) 85 (+2, 26 Jun 2021)
  • Tosin Adarabioyo (Fulham) 85 (+2, 26 Jun 2021)
  • Antonee Robinson (Fulham) 85 (+1, 26 Jun 2021)
  • Tom Cairney (Fulham) 85
  • Bobby Decordova-Reid (Fulham) 85
  • Alfie Mawson (Fulham) 85
  • Terence Kongolo (Fulham) 85
  • Anthony Knockaert (Fulham) 85 (-1, 23 Jan 2021)
  • Semi Ajayi (West Brom) 85 (+1, 26 Jun 2021)
  • Matt Phillips (West Brom) 85
  • Robert Snodgrass (West Brom) 85 (-1, 26 Jun 2021)
  • Jake Livermore (West Brom) 85 (-1, 26 Jun 2021)
  • Lys Mousset (Sheffield Utd) 85
  • Aaron Ramsdale (Sheffield Utd) 85
  • Chris Mepham (Bournemouth) 85
  • Dominic Solanke (Bournemouth) 85
  • Arnaut Danjuma (Bournemouth) 85
  • Junior Stanislas (Bournemouth) 85
  • Ryan Bennett (Swansea) 85 (-1, 30 Jul 2021)
  • Kieffer Moore (Cardiff) 85 (+2, 28 Jul 2021)
  • Sean Morrison (Cardiff) 85
  • Stefan Johansen (QPR) 85 edited
  • Adam Armstrong (Blackburn) 85 (+2, 5 Feb 2021)
  • Thomas Kaminski (Blackburn) 85
  • Tomas Kalas (Bristol City) 85

85+ free agents in England:

• 89 David Luiz (-1, 26 Jan 2021)
  • 87 Gary Cahill (-1, 27 Jun 2021)
  • 86 Nathaniel Clyne (-1, 27 Jun 2021)
  • 87 Sergio Romero (-1, 29 Jun 2021)
  • 86 Jose Izquierdo
  • 86 James McCarthy
  • 85 John Ruddy
  • 85 Robbie Brady
  • 85 Mo Besic
  • 85 Scott Dann
  • 85 Yannick Bolasie
  • 85 Willy Caballero
  • 85 Branislav Ivanovic (-2, 23 Jan 2021)
  • 86 Joel Ward re-signed with Crystal Palace
  • 85 Paulo Gazzaniga joined Fulham

All 86+ players in the Champ are now from relegated Prem sides (including Bournemouth). All but 7 85s are also relegated.

Bennett dropped, Morrison, Kaminski and Kalas deemed 85 quality, Johansen transferred from Fulham to QPR, leaving Armstrong and Moore as the only ones to get 85 in the Champ (Toney too). So that's clearly the established squad cap.

Interested to see how many of these guys stick around in the Champ. Surely Anguissa, Lerma, Berge, Pereira move on.

13 hours ago, sharkdan said:

Napoli's new Manager (Spalletti) has a great ability to give opportunities to the different players of his squad; probabilly the first choice between the loanees is Gianluca Gaetano; he is more AN attacking midfielder, but Spalletti wants to play him as a CDM. Napoli should buy another CDM to replace Bakayoko, but if they won't Folorunsho can earn some minutes, but I still see him behind Fabian, Demme (when he returns), Lobotka and Gaetano. My opinion on Folorunsho has changed: I saw him play and he he seemed matured and more ready for Serie A, even if not yet as a starter for Napoli, so I recommend you to keep him and wait a bit. 

As regard as Ounas, he's having a great preseason and considering that Lozano and Mertens are actually injured he can show in the first matches if he has the potential to break out or not. Ounas has a crazy technique, but he flaws of personality and continuity. I can't put my finger on it, but this year could finally solve these problems and break out, so let's wait and see. 

What do you make of Raul Moro? Will he get his opportunity this season? He had lots of hype before coming to Italy. 

1 hour ago, Rahul W said:

Yeah I guess. Overlooked as he returned back to Leicester.

I mean, it was reviewed in Feb. I suppose there is a closer eye on Championship as it's in England.

Brentford done. Nothing major, few regulars went to 84. Expect a few 86s in the PL review in winter if they do well.

How did they not give Toney a +1? its criminal

6 minutes ago, mister keegan said:

I bet all the ratings are done by one person in there spare time. Its too difficult to get it right in very single league, every six months. 

Honestly I think, as far as ratings are concerned, SM should get rid of polls and simply go according to data. It's hard to believe that managers on wiki watch every match or almost every match of every team in a certain league. Then there's human element to it. There will be bias decisions, preferable treatments, etc, human nature. 

From what I understand people contributing to wiki looks at certain websites to come to a decision. So why not just cut it out? 

Managers on wiki should contribute to minor leagues (eg: Romania), player positions (give us manuals how it's done) and exceptional cases such as say data shows Pedri doesn't deserve 90 but there's been overwhelming call he should. SM should poll and come to a decision (not always agree to the poll). 

Sorry for the OT: is anyone else having problems with GKs? I mean, in a gameworld I have Oblak (95) and it's like I'm playing with a 75. Shots on target 10-1 and I lose 0-1, 8-2 and I lose 2-1, with Oblak's marks that never go beyond 6, often with 5, 4 or even 3. It happened sometimes in the past, now it's happening quite often. If it can help, my squad is an average 94 vs average 89, 90 and 91 and I'm playing with same players and same tactics as before. Solutions?

7 minutes ago, Marek said:

Sorry for the OT: is anyone else having problems with GKs? I mean, in a gameworld I have Oblak (95) and it's like I'm playing with a 75. Shots on target 10-1 and I lose 0-1, 8-2 and I lose 2-1, with Oblak's marks that never go beyond 6, often with 5, 4 or even 3. It happened sometimes in the past, now it's happening quite often. If it can help, my squad is an average 94 vs average 89, 90 and 91 and I'm playing with same players and same tactics as before. Solutions?

I am having the same issue. To give one example in one GW I have Donnarumma who constantly let's it 2 goals in 3 shots or 1 in 1. My opposing teams have 89 rated GK saves every and is often motm. Donnarumma's in game rating is often 5.

At this point I gave up and there's nothing I can do about it. Just going with the flow. And one day I will just quit SM. 

PS: watch out for Pickford. The man became a superhero all of a sudden in SM. 

In another GW in friendlies I gave a try. Same formation, same outfield players (youth players). When I had 90 GK I lost 3-0 and 4-0 with rating 4 and 5. Changed my 90 GK for 75 GK and lost 2-0 and 2-1 with rating 9 and 10. 

INTERESTING TRANSFERS 🚨 

Luca Netz (18) looks set to sign for Monchengladbach for around €4 million euros which is excellent business for the highly rated left back

SM rating - 76

Value - 1.6 million

A4A027A4-3FA3-4C9E-BE8A-617C4D63E2F9.jpeg.25bcc639c4d45f6490e57db9d523fac6.jpeg

Amadou Onana (19) both clubs and player have reached an agreement for Onana to join Lille from Hamburg for around €7 million

SM rating - 80

Value - 1.4 million

34664B6D-815C-4839-839B-FBB7DA97D1E3.jpeg.9398c18a41530b86edb568fed0fc126c.jpeg

Matteo Lovato (21) set to join Atalanta for around €11 million euros, with Christian Romero looking like he could leave for Spurs.

SM rating - 83

Value - 3 million

3C6728A4-E973-4153-88C3-363B99B8ABAA.jpeg.f6f4d8ce7512d0970fd936bdff152b01.jpeg

Some excellent transfers here and ones that could be great from an SM perspective, all low rated players moving to teams fighting for a place in Europe, decent game time should see them rise throughout the season.