Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

Got 3 offers in an long term ultra CGW. First team is not affected in any way.

1. Giving Dendoncker + Youssef Maleh for getting Danilo Pereira.

2. Giving Dendoncker for getting Isak Johannesson + Tochi Chukwuani + Bryan Okoh + Lewis Cook/cash (mostly cash).

3. Giving Dendoncker for getting Pol Lirola + Jakub Kaminski + Zakaria Aboukhlal.

I like the 1st deal but I’m concerned that Danilo might get a downgrade soon and is going downwards as he is not likely to start.

What Do you guys recommend? 

17 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

1. Giving Dendoncker + Youssef Maleh for getting Danilo Pereira.

2. Giving Dendoncker for getting Isak Johannesson + Tochi Chukwuani + Bryan Okoh + Lewis Cook/cash (mostly cash).

3. Giving Dendoncker for getting Pol Lirola + Jakub Kaminski + Zakaria Aboukhlal.

I like the 1st deal but I’m concerned that Danilo might get a downgrade soon and is going downwards as he is not likely to start.

What Do you guys recommend? 

1) Danilo, but I would be tempted with the 4 youngsters. Like you say long term game world.

3 minutes ago, Kev said:

I like Steve Bruce. Genuinely. :)

I have no issues with him as a person, just don’t think he’s good enough to be managing in the premier league.

3 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

1) Danilo, but I would be tempted with the 4 youngsters. Like you say long term game world.

I have no issues with him as a person, just don’t think he’s good enough to be managing in the premier league.

Know what you mean... I think most people think he's a nice guy! But considering the hand he's been dealt at Newcastle, I think he's done well! He's not the problem there... but he has to deal with the problems brought on by the owners. I'm sure you will know more about this than me. But you can't polish a turd (which is unfortunately what the owners have created), although he's giving it a good go. I think people expected you guys to do worse last season.

6 minutes ago, Kev said:

Know what you mean... I think most people think he's a nice guy! But considering the hand he's been dealt at Newcastle, I think he's done well! He's not the problem there... but he has to deal with the problems brought on by the owners. I'm sure you will know more about this than me. But you can't polish a turd (which is unfortunately what the owners have created), although he's giving it a good go. I think people expected you guys to do worse last season.

Of course, so far so bad this season in terms of signings and Bruce having support  from the owner, but when you watch Newcastle week in week out you would understand the frustrations of a Newcastle fan. Probably the worst team to watch in the premier league and I don’t think we had the worst squad in the league last season.

13 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Of course, so far so bad this season in terms of signings and Bruce having support  from the owner, but when you watch Newcastle week in week out you would understand the frustrations of a Newcastle fan. Probably the worst team to watch in the premier league and I don’t think we had the worst squad in the league last season.

I understand :) Just think the guy is a bit hard done by. He's not Brian Clough or Bob Paisley or Sir Alex (etc) but I don't think he's let the club down. 

3 minutes ago, Kev said:

I understand :) Just think the guy is a bit hard done by. He's not Brian Clough or Bob Paisley or Sir Alex (etc) but I don't think he's let the club down. 

To be honest I think most fans don’t like him because he’s a self proclaimed boyhood Newcastle fan who was the manager of Sunderland in his early career as a manager.

If anyone knows the rivalry up north then you would understand that that’s not a good look.

12 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

To be honest I think most fans don’t like him because he’s a self proclaimed boyhood Newcastle fan who was the manager of Sunderland in his early career as a manager.

If anyone knows the rivalry up north then you would understand that that’s not a good look.

Yeah, I get that aspect too. But maybe not the way that a Newcastle fan does. I'm not from that part of the world. I respect your opinion and can understand it. 

13 hours ago, rob12c said:

I feel cheated from the whole Turkish ratings. Disgusting review from SM

May be you could lodge a complaint (about some of the players) on SW and to SMFA to see if they will actually do something about it (like a random review later on). 

5 hours ago, Marek said:

Sorry for the OT: is anyone else having problems with GKs? I mean, in a gameworld I have Oblak (95) and it's like I'm playing with a 75. Shots on target 10-1 and I lose 0-1, 8-2 and I lose 2-1, with Oblak's marks that never go beyond 6, often with 5, 4 or even 3. It happened sometimes in the past, now it's happening quite often. If it can help, my squad is an average 94 vs average 89, 90 and 91 and I'm playing with same players and same tactics as before. Solutions? May be it's your tactics. I actually have both Jan Oblak and G. Donarumma in seperate teams - they perfom average/slightly better than average for me(at best).  

Have i offered you tactical advice before? 

PM me if you need some? 

5 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Will Fish (18) added this morning, worth an investment.

Gracias. I will fish for him until he's in the net. ☺ 😀

3 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

1. Giving Dendoncker + Youssef Maleh for getting Danilo Pereira. Si!

What Do you guys recommend? First deal. Only because (short term) he's still got another 3+ years at a higher-ish rating.

And, i'm sure PSG will use him through the season.

In the same number of apps as Verratti he was actually one the best performing midfielders, not too faaar behind Marco Verratti. 

4 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Not official yet but Onana to Lille OSC is a great move.

I know, fee agreed.

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2021/lille-reach-agreement-to-sign-hamburgs-amadou-onana/

45 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Lewis cook + bryan okoh + tochi chukwuani + isak johannesson

or

Lirola + miguel baeza + james sands + jakub kaminski

Lewis Cook, Okoh, Chukwuani + Johannesson

On 7/29/2021 at 12:57 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Conor Gallagher (21) close to join Crystal Palace on season long loan, CPFC are building a nice young core!

732B77B7-15B9-4B65-8520-19352513F233.thumb.jpeg.d49d1be6f23f256ffba096cc9dccac4e.jpeg

Jesurun Rak-Sakyi (18)
Michael Olise (19)
Marc Guehi (21)
Tyrick Mitchell (21)
Eberechi Eze (23)
Jairo Riedewald (24)
Joachim Andersen (25)

Interesting team to watch this season! 🤩

CONFIRMED: Conor Gallagher (21) joins Crystal Palace on a season long loan

A6714796-9103-48A2-BCA7-7843F31973F8.jpeg.f34a4a780630289f43d7a2179565a718.jpeg

On 7/30/2021 at 4:51 PM, Mike0007 said:

Lewis cook + bryan okoh + tochi chukwuani + isak johannesson

or

Lirola + miguel baeza + james sands + jakub kaminski

Agent 0007. The first 4 look the better side of the deal, especially the bold two young players - i hear are they are quite the talent.  

On 7/30/2021 at 5:47 PM, Nameless said:

(i) Leandro Barreira or Patrick De Paula (also his expected rise)? Who's expected rise? P.D.P hasn't played much for first place Palmeires so far this season, he only has 5 apps in a possible 13 apps. His rise in the next review = possible +3/4 - only if his club remain on top and he gets more game time.

(ii) Answer of i or Lovato? I will choose Atalanta's new young talented defensor Lovato, with C. Romero possibly being sold in this transfer window he should see 👀 much gametime.

On 7/30/2021 at 6:41 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

CONFIRMED: Conor Gallagher (21) joins Crystal Palace on a season long loan

A6714796-9103-48A2-BCA7-7843F31973F8.jpeg.f34a4a780630289f43d7a2179565a718.jpeg

I hope Palace have a crystal season, with all the very good signings they've made this window. 🙂

Edited by Milanista1
Re-read...corrected error.

14 hours ago, Nameless said:

What do you make of Raul Moro? Will he get his opportunity this season? He had lots of hype before coming to Italy. 

There is still a lot on hype on him in Italy; I believe he can get some gametime in the first team and become a surprise in next season, so he definitely worths a slot

1 hour ago, sharkdan said:

I don't know if it's the right place to write it, but Karim Zedadka's favorite foot is the right one and not the left; I can't edit it on soccer wiki, so can you do it? 

I’ll mention this on discord, someone who has the power could help.

1 hour ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I don't suspect even a hint of sarcasm here. 😉

Did the Pinocchio emoji give it away 🤥😂

SWIKI REPORT (31/07/21)

Last report of the month and a fairly interesting one transfer wise, 17 pages in total mostly Russia with a few Mexican teams and a lot of edits for teams in the lower leagues of Scotland.

Russia 🇷🇺 

FC Ufa - 15
FC Rostov - 1
Arsenal Tula - 22
Rotor Volgograd - 2
Nizhny Novgorod - 11
Tom Tomsk - 2
Torpedo Moscow - 2
Rubin Kazan - 11

Mexico 🇲🇽 

Guadalajara - 4
Club Queretaro - 2
Venados FC - 3
Universidad de Guadalajara - 4
Tepatitlan FC - 2
Tampico Madero FC - 1

TRANSFER NEWS

Sebastian Driussi - Austin FC
Mario Lemina - OGC Nice
Ben White - Arsenal
Troy Parrott - MK Dons (Loan)
Alphonse Areola - West Ham United (Loan)

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend

Cheers Kieran 😁

PS, Norwegian must buy talent alert coming up later on today.

19 hours ago, spark said:

How did they not give Toney a +1? its criminal

Got 85 earlier in the yeah. Watkins was the same last year. If he gets going in the PL he'll be 87 in no time.

19 hours ago, Nameless said:

Honestly I think, as far as ratings are concerned, SM should get rid of polls and simply go according to data. It's hard to believe that managers on wiki watch every match or almost every match of every team in a certain league. Then there's human element to it. There will be bias decisions, preferable treatments, etc, human nature. 

From what I understand people contributing to wiki looks at certain websites to come to a decision. So why not just cut it out? 

Managers on wiki should contribute to minor leagues (eg: Romania), player positions (give us manuals how it's done) and exceptional cases such as say data shows Pedri doesn't deserve 90 but there's been overwhelming call he should. SM should poll and come to a decision (not always agree to the poll). 

I don't think the polls on SW are linked to ratings. There's no option at all to vote on ratings. Those polls seem to be for other details.

On 3/18/2017 at 12:48 PM, Rahul W said:

EFL CHAMPIONSHIP

Watford:

Deeney -1 to 86- yes

Murray -2 to 83- yes

Success -2 to 83- yes

Pedro +2 to 82- yes

Wilmot +2 to 82- yes

Sierralta +2 to 80- yes; +3 to 83

Gosling -1 to 84- yes; -1 to 83

Bachmann +2 to 80- +4 to 82

Ngakia +5 to 80- +3 to 78; +2 to 80

Hughes -1 to 86- nope

Chalobah +1 to 85- nope

Phillips +3 to 70nope

Stevenson +3 to 70nope

Rotherham United:

Crooks +2 to 80- yes

Wiles +2 to 78- yes

Lindsay +2 to 78- yes

Mattock -2 to 78- yes

Johansson +3 to 73- yes; +3 to 76

Olosunde +1 to 76- +3 to 78

Harding +2 to 80- nope

Ihiekwe +1 to 80- nope

MacDonald +2 to 78- nope

Billy Jones -2 to 76- nope

Sheffield Wednesday:

Brown -1 to 82- yes

Hutchinson -2 to 80- yes

Urhoghide +2 to 75- yes

Dele-Bashiru +3 to 73- yes

Shaw +5 to 75- +6 to 76

Harris +1 to 83- nope

Pelupessy +2 to 82- nope

Wildsmith +2 to 80- nope

Wycombe:

Knight +2 to 78- yes

Wheeler +1 to 78- yes

Kashket +1 to 77- yes

Jacobson +1 to 78- +3 to 80

Thompson +2 to 78- +1 to 77; +1 to 78

Mehmeti +3 to 73- +5 to 75

Allsop +2 to 80- nope

Grimmer +2 to 80- nope

Stockdale -2 to 76- nope

Promoted Watford + relegated Rotherham, Sheff Wed, Wycombe + promoted Hull, Peterborough and Blackpool today. Looks like League One is next.