Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

15 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Is anybody following Roma in pre-season? If so, did Bryan Reynolds do enough? Knowing Mourinho's track record with youngsters will he get enough opportunities? On the other hand Mourinho loves defenders so I am confused. 

He definitely won't be a starter for Roma; Karsdorp has been one of the best players for Roma last season, so the RB spot will be his. However Florenzi will leave, so Reynolds will get his opportunities to let Karsdorp rest (I think he will be a starter in Conference League and Coppa Italia for example) 

On 7/28/2021 at 6:40 PM, topofthebilly said:

Short to mid term in terms of soccermanager rating , how much potential does Diogo Dalot have ?

He has the potential just needs another move to show it. Permanent or Loan he needs the breaks to make it, while at ManU and u can't count on it.

On 7/29/2021 at 10:02 AM, sharkdan said:

Thoughts on Emerson Royal? He will struggle with Dest for the RB place in Barcelona, who do you think will be the favorite? 

Probably they both will compete for the position, probably Dest but they are both good so it's "fortune favours the brave"

On 7/30/2021 at 9:33 AM, spark said:

How did they not give Toney a +1? its criminal

I can see him getting a rise again this season. 

On 7/30/2021 at 11:59 AM, Marek said:

Sorry for the OT: is anyone else having problems with GKs? I mean, in a gameworld I have Oblak (95) and it's like I'm playing with a 75. Shots on target 10-1 and I lose 0-1, 8-2 and I lose 2-1, with Oblak's marks that never go beyond 6, often with 5, 4 or even 3. It happened sometimes in the past, now it's happening quite often. If it can help, my squad is an average 94 vs average 89, 90 and 91 and I'm playing with same players and same tactics as before. Solutions?

It's how SM play the GK's as an excuse for a poor team beating a good team. Think they give all the GK's a random form rating every season and if your bottom of the pile it's like De Gea after being a brilliant star for many seasons, he suddenly drops (Literally!).

In real life someone else takes their place but in SM U sell him and next season he's Top of the pile again.

On 7/30/2021 at 12:05 PM, Nameless said:

I am having the same issue. To give one example in one GW I have Donnarumma who constantly let's it 2 goals in 3 shots or 1 in 1. My opposing teams have 89 rated GK saves every and is often motm. Donnarumma's in game rating is often 5.

At this point I gave up and there's nothing I can do about it. Just going with the flow. And one day I will just quit SM. 

PS: watch out for Pickford. The man became a superhero all of a sudden in SM. 

In another GW in friendlies I gave a try. Same formation, same outfield players (youth players). When I had 90 GK I lost 3-0 and 4-0 with rating 4 and 5. Changed my 90 GK for 75 GK and lost 2-0 and 2-1 with rating 9 and 10. 

Yes it's been the same for years

On 7/30/2021 at 2:05 PM, Kev said:

I like Steve Bruce. Genuinely. :)

Me too, Newcastle looked Relegated but he fought his way thru the injuries and they rose like a rocket when it was most needed. He got no credit for it too. 

7 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Daryl Dike worth holding on too?

Well there's room to get to 86 (Squad Cap) BUT how long will it take, no matter how well he plays ... A Long, Long time last review was March 2021 ..... and b4 that March 2019! 2 whole years! 

To me no one in MLS is worth holding onto unless he leaves after rising for a big club preferably in the Big5.

ManC £100million bid for Grealish expected to be accepted.

Aston Villa set to accept Man City's record-breaking £100m offer for Jack Grealish (msn.com)

Cristian Romero to Spurs>?

"He is brilliant" - Serie A expert says Spurs target one of the most exciting in world football (msn.com)

Locatelli to Liverpool?

Liverpool 'ready to pounce' on Arsenal target as Premier League giants set deadline (msn.com)

Kounde to Chelsea?

Chelsea told top centre-back target will cost €80m as star sweats over Stamford Bridge transfer (msn.com)

7 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Daryl Dike worth holding on too? Yes. He is (atm). 

This article should help convice you. I may even put up bid for him myshelf. 😀

https://www.google.co.jp/amp/s/www.streakingthelawn.com/platform/amp/2021/7/16/22580369/us-mens-national-team-soccer-gold-cup-martinique-daryl-dike-give-him-his-third-goal

However, however if he doesn't get a move to the PL soon enough (now or in winter) then show him the exit door. 

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

Is anybody following Roma in pre-season? Nope. If so, did Bryan Reynolds do enough? From what i read I think he's good enough for the first division. 

Knowing Mourinho's track record with youngsters will he get enough opportunities? Mourinho likes tall full backs/defensors so that will surely help his case. On the other hand Mourinho loves defenders so I am confused. 

Snap him up whilst he's still available. 

Be confused no more: 

https://romapress.net/bryan-reynolds-its-great-to-be-coached-by-mourinho-he-makes-all-of-us-work-hard/

MUST BUY TALENT ALERT 🚨 

Isak Hansen Aaroen (16) currently plays for Manchester United at youth level and was signed from Tromso IL last summer, one of the most talented youngsters at United.

B1B0A8C5-8EA9-475B-AD8D-FA982902D648.jpeg.3298a6aa0a6d1075284a02f3240e40fc.jpeg

He can play anywhere in central midfield but I believe he’s most effective in an attacking midfield role where he can use his fantastic technical ability. One major strength to his game is his ability to dribble fast with really close ball control, with this ability he can change direction quickly when dribbling at speed which is a very useful attribute and makes it hard for defenders to dispossess him.

I also mentioned that he can play in a deeper role and that is no thanks to his ability to be able to dictate the tempo of a game with his great passing range and vision. Not only this, Isak already has a superb understanding for the game at just 16, he knows at which times to speed the tempo of attacks up or when to slow them down. Brilliant footballing IQ.

Hansen Aaroen constantly asks for the ball and never goes missing, he shows great composure on ball no matter what the situation is in the game. One weakness I would like to highlight is his lack of strength, I would like to guess that this is something he can improve on if needed.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

3 hours ago, Tibi said:

I can only buy 2 players from this list:

Hudson-Odoi

Moussa Diaby

Kulusevski

Ikone

Saint-Maximin

Adama Traore

Thanks in advance :D

Hudson-Odoi + Kulusevski 

1 hour ago, Mike0007 said:

Foden, fati, ferran torres, cancelo, sterling, saka.

can somebody please rank them? (Long term GW)

Foden, Fati, Saka, Torres.

Id like to place Cancelo and Sterling separately due to their age and being more experienced players. Hard to really rank these compared to 4 youngsters.

On 1/5/2021 at 11:57 PM, Rahul W said:

Read Athletic's Premier League prospects 2021 today, one from each club (link bellow, but it's paywalled, so here's the list):

• Andi Zeqiri (21, Brighton, AM(RL),F(RLC), Switzerland) - 82
  • Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall (22, Leicester City/Luton Town, DM,M(C), England) - 78 (+5)
  • Josh Benson (21, Burnley, M(C), England) - 73 (+6)
  • Owen Otasowie (19, Wolverhampton Wanderers, D,DM(C), USA) - 73 (+3)
  • Scott Banks (19, Crystal Palace, AM(RLC), Scotland) - 73
  • Amad Diallo (18, Manchester United, AM(RLC),F(RL), Ivory Coast) - 73
  • Sam Greenwood (18, Leeds United, AM,F(RLC), England) - 70 (+5)
  • Louie Barry (17, Aston Villa, AM(RL),F(RLC), England) - 70 (+5)
  • Dennis Cirkin (18, Tottenham Hotspur, D,DM,M(L), England) - 70
  • Alexandre Jankewitz (19, Southampton, DM,M,AM(C), Switzerland) - 70
  • Antwoine Hackford (16, Sheffield United, F(C), England) - 67
  • Ademipo Odubeko (18, West Ham United, F(C), Republic of Ireland) - 67
  • Elliot Anderson (18, Newcastle United, M,AM(LC), Scotland) - 65

• Catalan Cirjan (18, Arsenal, CM, Romania)
  • Tino Livramento (18, Chelsea, RB, England)
  • Tyler Onyango (19, Everton, CM, England)
  • Fabio Carvalho (18, Fulham, AM, England)
  • Layton Stewart (18, Liverpool, ST, England)
  • Luke Mbete-Tabu (17, Manchester City, CB, England)
  • Cheikh Diaby (20, West Bromwich Albion, ST, France)

Nice 10-10 divide of those on game and those not yet added. Amongst those added, expect Dewsbury-Hall, Otasowie and Benson to get good rises in the coming review. Diallo probably too. And expect Mbete and Hackford to be added to DB too after their bench and sub appearances in the last PL game.

https://theathletic.com/2300583/2021/01/05/premier-league-prospects-2021/

August update, out of interest:

• Andi Zeqiri (22, Brighton, AM(RL),F(RLC), Switzerland) - 82
  • Amad Diallo (19, Manchester United, AM(RLC),F(RL), Ivory Coast) - 78 (+5, 29 Jun 2021)
  • Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall (22, Leicester City, DM,M(C), England) - 78 (+5, 28 Jan 2021)
  • Josh Benson (21, Burnley, DM,M(C), England) - 76 (+3, 26 Jun 2021) JOINED BARNSLEY
  • Owen Otasowie (20, Wolverhampton Wanderers, D,DM,M(C), USA) - 76 (+3, 27 Jun 2021)
  • Alexandre Jankewitz (19, Southampton, DM,M,AM(C), Switzerland) - 73 (+3, 27 Jun 2021) JOINED YOUNG BOYS
  • Scott Banks (19, Crystal Palace, AM(RLC), Scotland) - 73
  • Elliot Anderson (18, Newcastle United, M,AM(LC), Scotland) - 70 (+5, 27 Jun 2021)
  • Ademipo Odubeko (18, West Ham United, F(C), Republic of Ireland) - 70 (+3, 28 Jun 2021)
  • Sam Greenwood (19, Leeds United, AM,F(RLC), England) - 70 (+5, 26 Jan 2021)
  • Louie Barry (18, Aston Villa, AM(RL),F(RLC), England) - 70 (+5, 26 Jan 2021)
  • Dennis Cirkin (19, Tottenham Hotspur, D,DM,M(L), England) - 70
  • Fabio Carvalho (18, Fulham, AM(RLC), Portugal) - 70
  • Antwoine Hackford (17, Sheffield United, F(C), England) - 67
  • Catalan Cirjan (18, Arsenal, M,AM(C), Romania) - 67
  • Layton Stewart (18, Liverpool, F(C), England) - 67

• Tino Livramento (18, Chelsea, RB, England)
  • Tyler Onyango (19, Everton, CM, England)
  • Luke Mbete-Tabu (17, Manchester City, CB, England)
  • Cheikh Diaby (20, West Bromwich Albion, ST, France)

On 7/28/2021 at 7:37 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (28/07/21)

15 pages this morning with most edits from Greece/Cyprus and Russia, all edits below.

Greece + Cyprus 🇨🇾 🇬🇷 

OFI Crete - 5
Atromitos - 8
PAS Lamia 1964 - 2
Olympiakos - 2
Ionikos - 11
AO Xanthi - 5
AEK Athens - 1
AE Larissa - 3
Asteras Tripolis - 4
Panetolikos - 6
APO Levadiakos - 3
PAS Giannina - 1
Apollon Smyrnis - 8
Olympiakos Volou - 2
PAE Chania - 2
Volos NFC - 2
Apollon Limassol - 1
Iraklis - 2
Panachaiki GE - 4
Panelefsiniakos - 1
Irodotos - 1
AO Trikala - 1
Pierikos - 1
OF Ierapetras - 1
Panserraikos - 1
Doxa Dramas - 2
PAEEK - 2

Russia 🇷🇺 

Zenit St.Petersburg - 10
Khimki - 1
FC Ufa - 1
FC Tambov - 4
FC Krasnodar - 2
Dynamo Moscow - 1
Rubin Kazan - 2
Ural Yekaterinburg - 1
Krylia Sovetov Samara - 15
Spartak Moscow - 3
Akhmat Grozny - 12

Kerem Akturkoglu among the edits this morning, hoping that SM revisit his rating and give him a rise +5/7.

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

As mentioned on this report, SM went back to revisit Kerem Akturkoglu’s rating and gave him a +3, little bit on the low side but at least SM listened on discord 👍

20 minutes ago, rob12c said:

Is he worth keeping for the future or sell him?

Keep

SWIKI REPORT (01/08/21)

First report of August and a pretty dead one with 3 pages of random edits, including Helmond Sport and HamKam which would make an excellent sandwich on a bit of Brann bread.

SER Caxias do Sul - 1
EC Agua Santa - 1
Gremio - 1
Guayaquil City - 1
Cork City - 1
FC Utrecht - 1
KAS Eupen - 1
Lokomotiv Plovdiv - 1
SSV Ulm 1846 - 1
Bonner SC - 1
HamKam - 1
Silkeborg IF - 1
Helmond Sport - 1
Viktoria Koln - 1
Dover Athletic - 1
Valerenga IF - 1
Rosenborg BK - 1
SK Brann - 1
NK Dubrava - 1
Inter Zapresic - 1
SC Verl - 7
SC Wehen Wiesbaden - 1
VfR Aalen - 1
Hallescher FC - 1
Rot-Weib Essen - 1
Tsarsko Selo Sofia - 1
Rayo Vallecano - 1
Club Tijuana - 1
Al Ittihad - 1
Deportivo Maldonado - 1
OFI Crete - 1
Civil Service Strollers - 1
Partick Thistle - 1
Skala Stryi - 1
Shorpe United - 1
Brentford - 1
Blackburn Rovers - 3
Cruzeiro - 1
Atletico Mineiro - 1
Sport Recife - 1
Ceara SC - 1
Juventude - 1
Correcaminos UAT - 1
Cuiaba EC - 3
Fluminense - 1
FK Oleksandria - 1
FC Orenburg - 1
Tanjong Pagar United - 1
BG Pathum United - 1
FC U Craiova 1948 - 1
Zlate Moravce - 1
Slovan Liberec - 1
Ujpest FC - 1

Ill be back with terrible jokes tomorrow, enjoy the rest of your weekend guys

Cheers Kieran 😁

On 6/10/2021 at 5:32 AM, Kev said:

There was an update tonight and it wiped all achievement points, ranks and badges (despite me specifically setting it not to do this). I've set it to recalculate everything, but this is going to take a long time. We'll have to look plain for a couple of days, but it'll be fixed. 

It is now 1st of August and I still do not see anyones achievement points . Am I the only one ? Do other people see the achievement points ?

4 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

It is now 1st of August and I still do not see anyones achievement points . Am I the only one ? Do other people see the achievement points ?

No I don’t see my achievement points either and it still says rank is being recalculated, don’t really know what it’s recalculating at this point 😂

EB6D64FE-5FAB-4D3C-98A2-47BFCD823E87.thumb.png.f137aee5b0e9f3de8174cdf8f442bc2c.png

27 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

No, it's not just you. There have been 2 updates since then but it doesn't seem to have fixed the issue. I'll set it to recalculate them again now and see if that works.