Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

@Sir Rahul

Sorry mate, the below questions was in reference to my question about a replacement for Iniesta. First, are any of the below players going to rise or not? Second, should I just hold with Iniesta and hope he doesn't go down to drastically? Also, you think I can get a good deal with him considering he is old but a 95? All the best mids are taken up already.

F.JORGINHO

E.DIER

RABIOT

DRAXLER

POGBA

KEITA

CARVAJAL

There is also CASEMIRO but the person with him wants either Firmino, Salah or Kane.

On 2017-03-18 at 12:48 AM, Sir Rahul said:

Wolves:

Coady +2 to 84- yes

Vinagre +6 to 76- yes

N'Diaye -1 to 86

Bonatini +1 to 85

Douglas +2 to 84

Doherty +1 to 84

Miranda +1 to 84

Batth +1 to 84

Zyro -2 to 80

Enobakhare +2 to 78

Norris +2 to 77

Coady 86 ?

9 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

Not sure why you'd compare Mane to Coutinho anyway

...surely that's exactly what you would do, if you were arguing that that the former should have the same rating (93) as the latter.

9 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

two completely different players

I agree, but COUTINHO better at his 'type'/'position than MANE is at his, thus the higher rating. In my opinion anyway.

1 hour ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

...surely that's exactly what you would do, if you were arguing that that the former should have the same rating (93) as the latter.

I agree, but COUTINHO better at his 'type'/'position than MANE is at his, thus the higher rating. In my opinion anyway.

fortunately that's not how the ratings work, so my point stands, one really has nothing to do with the other imo

14 hours ago, dimitrisbo said:

Any idea or an estimate of which leagues are going to be reviewed next?Poland-Czech-Greece-Croatia-?

idk

12 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

What can I expect in the future from Samassékou and Haidara ?

Sell Mathias Honsak ?

good stuff, keep

probably sell

12 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Sebastian Rudy to 92?

no

11 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Sell Felipe Anderson?

why tho

9 hours ago, mezut ozil 43298 said:

Scott mctominay or weston mckennie

Who will make the most profit after the next rating review?

McKennie

9 hours ago, shaoshao said:

@Sir Rahul

Sorry mate, the below questions was in reference to my question about a replacement for Iniesta. First, are any of the below players going to rise or not? Second, should I just hold with Iniesta and hope he doesn't go down to drastically? Also, you think I can get a good deal with him considering he is old but a 95? All the best mids are taken up already.

F.JORGINHO

E.DIER

RABIOT

DRAXLER

POGBA

KEITA

CARVAJAL

There is also CASEMIRO but the person with him wants either Firmino, Salah or Kane.

Pogba/Jorgingo/Keita

time to sell Iniesta

9 hours ago, dimitrisbo said:

I could give Firmino but Salah or Kane for Casemiro????Hahahahahahaha

yep

8 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Coady 86 ?

8 hours ago, azoT93 said:

Strootman + Pulinhno + Digne or James Rodriguez?

James

6 hours ago, Hosein ElTimimi said:

What will happen to Willian Borges? will he stay or +1?

And Christian Pulisic, will he be 90 this summer?

stay

no

5 hours ago, Hosein ElTimimi said:

Should I give Leroy Sane for Higuain?

not really

Well....Von Balmoos should have gotten a +5 instead of +4.Marcelo Clarles from Maritimo has the same mv and got a +5 about a month ago.Nsame and Assale didnt get a raise so..maybe tomorrow?If the swiss league was finished we should have seen a couple of teams from another league in the database being updated ..

Well i am from greece so...Some AEK players should get a very good boost (Galanopoulos,Bakakis,Anestis at least +3).Pelkas from PAOK should get a +2,Prijovic from PAOk a +1,Ansarifard from Olympiacos should get a 1-2,Koutris from Olympiacos at least a +3 and Cisse from Olympiacos a +1-2.Nikolaou from Oluympiacos a  +2-4 But Olympiacos had a horrible season so rises could be smaller.For Cisse,Koutris and Ansarifard there are reports about interest from foreign clubs! 

There are other smaller risers but i think those are the ones worth mentioning

27 minutes ago, dimitrisbo said:

Well i am from greece so...Some AEK players should get a very good boost (Galanopoulos,Bakakis,Anestis at least +3).Pelkas from PAOK should get a +2,Prijovic from PAOk a +1,Ansarifard from Olympiacos should get a 1-2,Koutris from Olympiacos at least a +3 and Cisse from Olympiacos a +1-2.Nikolaou from Oluympiacos a  +2-4 But Olympiacos had a horrible season so rises could be smaller.For Cisse,Koutris and Ansarifard there are reports about interest from foreign clubs! 

There are other smaller risers but i think those are the ones worth mentioning

Forgot about about 2 young ones Svarnas from Xanthi and Mihaj from Panetolikos.They shoulg go to 78 rating

20 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Im asking cause Zaha was linked with Man City... 

Zaha has been amazing for Palace this year. It there'll always be doubt about him playing for a big club because of his time at Utd, Bailey will probably move to a big club in the summer and there's a lot of hype around his name so I'd go with Bailey

Thorgan Hazard or Gnabry?
Do you think Hazard will get to 90 in the upcoming review and Gnabry to 89/90? At first I thought Hazard but then I checked their stats and in the Bundesliga Gnabry has the same even a bit better stats in almost half of the playtime that Hazard has. So what do you think?