Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

On 9/24/2020 at 7:53 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Liam Delap

Age - 17

Club - Manchester City

Position - Forward

Nationality - England

7B7BC004-3764-4CD5-8A89-28F3081BB76A.thumb.jpeg.8a26a0659cecd305164b28fffdeee945.jpeg

Born in Winchester, Delap started his career playing for Derby’s academy before signing for City.

Liam is a powerful runner who enjoys the physical battles with defenders, he’s not just a strong forward but a player who can knit the attacks together playing a big role in build up play.

To add to his power, he has a good turn of pace and great skill set being able to dribble in tight areas.

He’s the son of Rory Delap and many of you might ask ‘can he do it on a cold rainy night at Stoke’ or ‘Is he good at long throws like his dad’

Liam has recently been training with Manchester City’s first team and made it on to the bench for last night 3-1 win over Wolves.

I believe he has the ability to become a senior England international and could eventually lead the line on a regular basis. Delap has been capped at u15, u16 and u17 level so far.

Currently not in SM, but I don’t think it will be long.

SM rating - 70 -> 76

Value - 340k -> 800k

Liam Delap (18) should complete his loan move to Stoke City this week, good move for game time and doesn’t surprise me considering his links to the club with his father having success their in the Premier League.

Personally I believe Delap has the ability to play for a better club in the Championship but it’s a step in the right direction for his development.

54DE1EEA-97A5-4F47-9F89-C3E7D93B55C2.jpeg.50d45f6cd483a3b42d455df8e68dca1c.jpeg

INTERESTING TRANSFER NEWS 🚨 

Alex Collado (22) is set to join Club Brugge on loan from Barcelona, good move for game time in a league that develops good young players.

SM rating - 80

Value - 2.2 million

F5089B03-BE81-4FC2-8098-AA8F78F01D20.thumb.jpeg.34406781add7dbceca2e3a87cf5b4cb3.jpeg

Kaio Jorge (19) who will arrive in Italy next week to complete his move from Santos to Juventus, at 3.5 million overall it’s a seriously good bit of business from the Italian club.

SM rating - 82

Value - 2.8 million

0FEFEABB-864E-4058-A49D-635C94FC48E7.jpeg.eabe4097b36803441ce62ecac43d9ca7.jpeg

Jens Petter Hauge (21) is close to joining Eintracht Frankfurt from AC Milan, another good move, like Belgium, Germany is a good league for developing youngsters. Really hope this works out for him if everything gets agreed.

SM rating - 85

Value - 5 million

515862D9-3E7A-4192-9171-46D7A7558DD0.thumb.jpeg.901c42567b4c466f2316c835d8c06272.jpeg

On 6/29/2021 at 2:55 PM, Soccahappy said:

Reminder: The players below are quite likely to lose a chunk of value on 1st July 2021.

Players with Odd years on their birthdayabove 21 are reduced in value by SM at the first day of the month following their birthday. Putting it another way  in clarification,  players who turn into even years on their birthday do NOT lose value until they get much older, around 28 (Ageing). These are my best estimates of receding values.  I am concentrating on players turning into 23yo’s and 25y’os as the others are much more varied & complicated to forecast. 

Birtdays1stJuly21.png.0587b5653e89790acfc68e8abf05461e.png

Eberechi Eze added recently. Cheers Socca 😃

That was July the first as they are still cheap options where their value should stay the same for 2years less 1 month. Now, here is August 1st reductions which should also stay for a couple of years less nothing ATM.

OddBdays1Aug21.png.222400bd8f4454d58526a42435ab2995.png

Cheers Socca 😀

On 6/1/2021 at 11:59 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

CHAMPIONSHIP PROSPECTS/RISERS 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Perfect proving ground for many young talents in England, I want to focus on some young players who should see a rise this month or next.

Some of these players will likely return on loan next season or in some cases make the step up to the Premier League.

Marc Guehi -                                82 -> 84
Harvey Elliott -                            82 -> 84
Michael Olise -                            83 -> 83
Taylor Harwood-Bellis -         76 -> 80
Teden Mengi -                             73 -> 76
Oliver Skipp -                               82 -> 84
Nathan Collins -                          82 -> 83
James Garner -                            78 -> 82
Ben Cabango -                             80 -> 83
Han-Noah Massengo -             78 -> 80
Jarrad Branthwaite -                78 -> 80
Joao Pedro -                                 82 -> 84

Blackburn Rovers gained substantially using the loan market bringing in Harvey Elliott (18) Taylor Harwood-Bellis (19) and Jarrad Branthwaite (18) of which all got decent game time. Harvey Elliott being one of the most successful talents in the Championship this season.

Harvey Elliott’s numbers in the Championship:

Minutes - 2758
Goals - 7
Assists - 11

Harvey Elliott

FF3FB2B6-8767-4E9B-95F4-B72662D3FF69.thumb.jpeg.00932aedbba0d43c68733972ab9da665.jpeg

Michael Olise (19) is a name everyone is familiar with and has been attracting much interest, Lille are the most recent team to be linked with the highly rated young French midfielder.

Marc Guehi (20) has come off the back of a very successful loan spell at Swansea City narrowly missing out to Brentford in the play offs. Guehi is a player who I can see in the Premier League next season whether that is on loan or to try the difficult task of forcing his way into the Chelsea team.

Marc Guehi

E2024531-7587-4531-8A2E-497984DBFA4E.jpeg.5d58103b3832ddfad3a2c488749854da.jpeg

Along with Guehi, Oliver Skipp (20) is another player who is likely to be playing Premier League football next season. Going back on loan to Norwich wouldn’t be a bad call for him but I think he’s good enough to play at Tottenham Hotspur gradually.

Great in 1v1 situations and an aerial threat going forward, Nathan Collins (18) has a huge future in the game and it’s no surprise to see the likes of Manchester United and Arsenal looking to acquire his services in the summer.

Nathan Collins

25C2BBC9-3799-4A9B-8B83-0F743256B072.jpeg.eb682f9f0ff025c09f9f01035930caa4.jpeg

On the subject of Manchester United, James Garner (18) has had a very successful loan spell at Nottingham Forest really coming into his own and expressing himself well in the games Ive seen, definite one to watch next season and a loan back to the Championship would be a good move for him.

James Garner (right)

DFB8EE1C-3073-4F93-8D4C-3FE3995A1221.jpeg.2eb88e28487e814ab686e369b699c95e.jpeg

Potentially the end of this little project, maybe Bundesliga 2 is next on the agenda if I can be bothered

Cheers Kieran 😁

Now that SM have completed the Championship review, I’ve posted my results below. Somehow no rise for Oliver Skipp, Marc Guehi or even Harvey Elliott.

Some of the others like Taylor Harwood-Bellis got reviewed with Manchester City (Premier league teams) a month or so back. Very strange how they reviewed the loan players especially.

Championship results:

James Garner - 78 -> 82

Ben Cabango - 80 -> 82

Han-Noah Massengo - 78 -> 80

16 hours ago, Tibi said:

I can only buy 2 players from this list:

Hudson-Odoi

Moussa Diaby

Kulusevski

Ikone

Saint-Maximin

Adama Traore

Thanks in advance :D

Kulusevski and Odoi / Traore Tied for 2nd place.

2 hours ago, JordanW1130 said:

Gabriel magalhaes and James Justin for Soyuncu. Is this a fair deal? I’m getting gab and james. Soyuncu is my highest rated defender

The Dou have so much potential and rises to come whereas Soyuncu is good but only 1 more and it maybe a fairly long time b4 he get's it.

------------------------------------------------------

Couldn't agree LESS with this euphoria for Choudry 🤕

"Would be a decent signing" - Steve Howey hails 23 y/o target "Newcastle fans will jump up" for (msn.com)

Cristian Romero would be a good deal. 55m Euro's sounds a tad cheap for this guy to me.

Grealish deal still work to be done

Jack Grealish and the views from Man City and Aston Villa on a potentially huge transfer deal (msn.com)

6 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

Sterling or depay + Shaw

Duo Definitely

4 hours ago, JordanW1130 said:

I have a interesting offer. Maddison plus Wirtz for my Trent Alexander-Arnold. Is in competitive game world. Fair deal?

Interesting Yes but not easy. If U had to buy the duo they would cost U £38m and TAA is valued at 44m. So he must have added another 6m at least to his offer??

On the other hand, We have 2 Very Rising talents for one slightly stalled rising talent. We have 2 VERY Similar Midfielders for one highly rated RB/RM ie wingback.

Would you miss Trent or could you replace him?

Would both these Midfielders play for you now?

If U can easily answer those questions then U will have your answer.... 😀

ATM doubtful to see u gaining from the midfielders, JordanW

Edit: Ist November TAA will lose about 4M in his value due to Odd Birthday 23yo 

Edited Again:  BUT then again so will Maddison lose 4M on 1st December due to his 25th Birthday. Isn't that ODD 😀 

2 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Duo Definitely

Interesting Yes but not easy. If U had to buy the duo they would cost U £38m and TAA is valued at 44m. So he must have added another 6m at least to his offer??

On the other hand, We have 2 Very Rising talents for one slightly stalled rising talent. We have 2 VERY Similar Midfielders for one highly rated RB/RM ie wingback.

Would you miss Trent or could you replace him?

Would both these Midfielders play for you now?

If U can easily answer those questions then U will have your answer.... 😀

ATM doubtful to see u gaining from the midfielders, JordanW

He is adding psv young talent matuta in the deal. Plus max cash so is 3 for 1.

29 minutes ago, JordanW1130 said:

He’s giving me about 40+ mil. 
I can replace taa for jesus corana and few other 88 rated players. I am weak in my midfield and James Maddison will be my starter. As for Wirtz he will be my rotation back up. 

I would potentially settle for that, who are the 88 rated players available? Anyone like Malen or a player along those lines who could have a great season coming up.

So the deal as it stands is Maddison, Wirtz, 40+ million (Corona + 88 rated players) for TAA.

19 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Hermoso + JPH/Kang in Lee or Stones? (Depth does not matter)

Stones, improved massively alongside Dias.

50 minutes ago, JordanW1130 said:

He’s giving me about 40+ mil. 
I can replace taa for jesus corana and few other 88 rated players. I am weak in my midfield and James Maddison will be my starter. As for Wirtz he will be my rotation back up. 

So U can play corona instead of TAA Ok, and your weak in midfield Ok and u get Maddison plus Wirtz who will be over 90 and rising above that in future Ok. Then U get 40m on top. If I've got that right then snap his hands off Jordan!

40 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Hermoso + JPH/Kang in Lee or Stones? (Depth does not matter)

If Depth doesn't matter then it's Stones!

6 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Kaio Jorge (19) who will arrive in Italy next week to complete his move from Santos to Juventus, at 3.5 million overall it’s a seriously good bit of business from the Italian club.

SM rating - 82

Value - 2.8 million

Agreed. I've been watching and waiting for this for a long while and after all the weird twists and turns I finally get to look forward to his arrival and to following his development in Italy.

Karim Adeyemi (19) in the Austrian Bundesliga this season so far:

2 games
⏱️157 minutes
️4 goals
⚔️9 shots
🅰️1 assist
🔑6 key passes
🎯1 big chance created
️8 successful dribbles

Superb start to the season!

Benjamin Sesko (18) isn’t doing bad either with another 2 goals today, frightening duo!!

5CF2E660-479D-4DC2-9747-C65D76D5E324.thumb.jpeg.ebc3391732a3ff6ae19dec21f3dddb78.jpeg

On 7/31/2021 at 8:35 PM, Tibi said:

I can only buy 2 players from this list:

Hudson-Odoi

Moussa Diaby

Kulusevski

Ikone

Saint-Maximin

Adama Traore

Thanks in advance :D

The 2 are at the better club = have the potential to rise further, only if they happen to impress throughout the season. 

On 7/31/2021 at 10:21 PM, Mike0007 said:

Foden, fati, ferran torres, cancelo, sterling, saka.

Mid-term = Sterling, Cancelo

Long-term = Foden, Saka/Fati, F. Torres

can somebody please rank them? Si. (Long term GW)

On 8/1/2021 at 10:41 AM, JordanW1130 said:

Gabriel magalhaes and James Justin for Soyuncu. Is this a fair deal? Si. I’m getting gab and james. Soyuncu is my highest rated defender

Go gab the duo. 

On 8/1/2021 at 1:24 PM, MFarhan said:

Choose: 

Bono or Dean Henderson or Mendy? The Chelsea GK

Locatelli or Valverde or Mount? Mason.

Trippier or Ricardo Pereira? Kieran.

Thanks

On 8/1/2021 at 1:55 PM, RhysMorgan said:

Sterling or depay + Shaw? Memphis and Luke.

On 8/1/2021 at 4:15 PM, JordanW1130 said:

He is adding psv young talent matuta in the deal. Plus max cash so is 3 for 1. It's a much much better deal now. 

On 8/1/2021 at 4:35 PM, Mike0007 said:

Hermoso + JPH/Kang in Lee or Stones? Duo = only If you could do with a defensor who can also fill in at LB though - lets say if you become short at LB due to suspensions/injuries.(Depth does not matter)

On 8/1/2021 at 5:54 PM, The Mad Hatter said:

Agreed. I've been watching and waiting for this for a long while and after all the weird twists and turns I finally get to look forward to his arrival and to following his development in Italy.

I was hoping he'd end up at Milan. 🙁

May be he didn't wanna become another Pato. I guess Juve having more financial funds than us doesn't help either. 

On 8/1/2021 at 6:06 PM, smfa said:

Pardon?

23 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Kieran_S91 Thoughts? 😁

E7plJbVWYAAGor5.jpg

Lol. I thought that Crystal Palace would be higher up in the list. Although, I suppose knowing that (the inexperienced) Patrick Viera is gonna become your team manager isn't gonna get you jumping out of joy out of your seat doing cartwheels (just yet).  😀