Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

14 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

INTERESTING TRANSFER NEWS 🚨 

Alex Collado (22) is set to join Club Brugge on loan from Barcelona, good move for game time in a league that develops good young players.

SM rating - 80

Value - 2.2 million

F5089B03-BE81-4FC2-8098-AA8F78F01D20.thumb.jpeg.34406781add7dbceca2e3a87cf5b4cb3.jpeg

Kaio Jorge (19) who will arrive in Italy next week to complete his move from Santos to Juventus, at 3.5 million overall it’s a seriously good bit of business from the Italian club.

SM rating - 82

Value - 2.8 million

0FEFEABB-864E-4058-A49D-635C94FC48E7.jpeg.eabe4097b36803441ce62ecac43d9ca7.jpeg

Jens Petter Hauge (21) is close to joining Eintracht Frankfurt from AC Milan, another good move, like Belgium, Germany is a good league for developing youngsters. Really hope this works out for him if everything gets agreed.

SM rating - 85

Value - 5 million

515862D9-3E7A-4192-9171-46D7A7558DD0.thumb.jpeg.901c42567b4c466f2316c835d8c06272.jpeg

What is it with Milan and selling young players, locatelli, paqueta, Hague, do they ever want to make it back to the big boy table, how long will they keep Tonali.

been waiting a while to see Kaio come to Europe hopefully he tares  it up

11 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Kieran_S91 Thoughts? 😁

E7plJbVWYAAGor5.jpg

Doesn’t surprise me one bit 😂

8 hours ago, SaintTW said:

Saints set to sign their second youngster from Chelsea in Tino Livramento. This one I'm really excited about.

That would be a great signing, what excites you about Livramento? I thought he was on his way to Brighton to be honest. Be good competition for Walker-Peters.

SWIKI REPORT (02/08/21)

Nothing much to bring to you guys this morning with only 1 and a bit pages, all random edits yet again.

KS Teuta - 1
1.FC Lokomotive Leipzig - 1
VfB Auerbach - 1
Berliner AK 07 - 1
Samsunspor - 1
Carl Zeiss Jena - 1
Wurzburger Kickers - 1
SV Waldhof Mannheim - 1
Rot-Weib Oberhausen - 1
FC Groningen - 1
SV Straelen - 1
Pafos FC - 1
Botev Vratsa - 1
FC Bdin - 1
Rosenborg BK - 1
IK Start - 1
RWD Molenbeek 47 - 1
Stabaek IF - 1
Borneo FC - 1
Norwich City - 1
CD Olimpia - 2
UNAM Pumas - 2
Millwall - 1
FK Olimp-Dolgoprudnyi - 2
Coventry City - 1
Wolverhampton Wanderers - 1
Bristol City - 1

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

Hi I received a bid for coman. Giving up coman for Silas Katompa Mvumpa (87), Nathanaël Mbuku (83), Samuele Ricci (83) & Melayro Bogarde (77). This is in very competitive gameworld. I’m looking to build a long term squad. Any of the above mentioned youngsters you think can reach coman level? The only thing I will consider this is coman injury concern. 

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

That would be a great signing, what excites you about Livramento? I thought he was on his way to Brighton to be honest. Be good competition for Walker-Peters.

The fact that he was Chelsea's academy player of the year and a lot of Chelsea fans seem gutted about him going. Also AC Milan and Leipzig were interested amongst others so he wasn't short of suitors. Will be a must buy when he gets added I think. He was Ralph's top target so he'll get good game time.

1 hour ago, JordanW1130 said:

Hi I received a bid for coman. Giving up coman for Silas Katompa Mvumpa (87), Nathanaël Mbuku (83), Samuele Ricci (83) & Melayro Bogarde (77). This is in very competitive gameworld. I’m looking to build a long term squad. Any of the above mentioned youngsters you think can reach coman level? The only thing I will consider this is coman injury concern. 

I would keep Coman, not sure the others can reach his rating long term. Maybe Ricci but that’s a long way off.

1 hour ago, SaintTW said:

The fact that he was Chelsea's academy player of the year and a lot of Chelsea fans seem gutted about him going. Also AC Milan and Leipzig were interested amongst others so he wasn't short of suitors. Will be a must buy when he gets added I think. He was Ralph's top target so he'll get good game time.

Yeah he’s definitely a MUST BUY, said this on a report I did last year. Just wanted to see your view on him 😁 Should compete well with Walker-Peters.

He needs to get added quick before he starts getting game time for the saints, less competition when he gets added 🤣

On 12/21/2020 at 5:03 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Levi Colwill

Age - 17

Club - Chelsea

Position - CB

Nationality - England

BE813CBF-C961-40D3-8D4F-9B708196CE3A.jpeg.461d85265679fbf16085ccdd1565e5c2.jpeg

Levi is a player who is very comfortable on the ball and likes to play on the left side of a centre back pairing using his great technique and vision to spray balls out from defence which is so important in modern football with most attacks being built from the back.

He has as all the attributes to become a top defender with great anticipation physicality and awareness, nor does he lack for pace with Chelsea sometimes using him as a left back or left wing back.

Colwill is another graduate coming out of Cobham who is rated highly among his coaches. Originally from Southampton Levi joined Chelsea at the age of 9 and has been in the setup for 8 years now.

Chelsea’s academy is one of the strongest in English football with the likes of Soonstrup-Bell, Peart-Harris, Bate, Anjorin, Livramento, Lewis and much more all coming through.

SM rating - 70

Value - 240k

Chelsea loanee Levi Colwill (18) played his first senior game over the weekend for Huddersfield Town and what a start to his career earning his team a clean sheet and a win.

1 Clean Sheet
2 Clearances
11/17 Duels Won
92 Touches
2 Shots

Very competent ball playing central defender.

E7562D35-A2CF-4EC8-8163-15F2C816E808.thumb.jpeg.789987edf7ff36a55a0c77c0e2172bdd.jpeg

On 10/30/2020 at 10:46 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Valentino Livramento

Age - 17

Club - Chelsea

Position - RB

Nationality - England

1CDEA85E-FC3A-4A8D-B47B-E16907D509C4.jpeg.ddc9807298a8136aee53d0ac8c7bc0f2.jpeg

Despite having a name that sounds Italian, Livramento hails from Croydon, London. Also known as Tino Livramento the young Englishman has played at various youth levels for England.

Tino can play either as a defence right back or a wing back, he has great attributes going forward with a great engine to match. For such a young age he’s very well built which is surprising and also has a superb knowledge of his position knowing how best to position himself in defensive one on one situations and when to join the attacks.

I think the main problem he will face trying to break in to Chelsea’s first team is a certain Reece James who is also still young but is another academy product who’s settled in perfectly for the senior side.

I’m super excited to see how he develops over the next few years and what plans Chelsea have for him in the future.

Would be great to see a loan move soon and maybe follow in footsteps of Reece James who spent time on loan at Wigan Athletic.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Tino Livramento (18) deal to Southampton in the region of 5 million on a 5 year deal, Chelsea have buy back clause of 25 million which is very good for the blues. Also a sell on clause in the contract.

41 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I would keep Coman, not sure the others can reach his rating long term. Maybe Ricci but that’s a long way off.

Yeah he’s definitely a MUST BUY, said this on a report I did last year. Just wanted to see your view on him 😁 Should compete well with Walker-Peters.

He needs to get added quick before he starts getting game time for the saints, less competition when he gets added 🤣

Hi I have manage to take Barnes instead. So is Barnes, Mbuku, ricci and bogarde. Will this be a fair trade? 

4 minutes ago, JordanW1130 said:

Hi I have manage to take Barnes instead. So is Barnes, Mbuku, ricci and bogarde. Will this be a fair trade? 

That is a better deal in my opinion, I would like to see how Harvey Barnes fairs when he comes back from injury but he was on fire before the injury and potentially in contention for a place at the Euros.

Also with him playing at Leicester City he has much more scope for improvement where I think a max rating of 91 is achievable for him in the future.

In a competitive game world, capped 90 rat, and 32 by team, one proposed me Martinelli for my Adeyemi. I know really well about the german, but have no clue how things were last season for Martinelli.

Who would you choose, short or long term?

Thanks in advance

30 minutes ago, encerrado said:

In a competitive game world, capped 90 rat, and 32 by team, one proposed me Martinelli for my Adeyemi. I know really well about the german, but have no clue how things were last season for Martinelli.

Who would you choose, short or long term?

Thanks in advance

I prefer Adeyemi

7 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Opinions on Melo Arthur? Only way is down for him? With his discipline and attitude problem can't see him getting on with Allegri and hence will not recover his 92. That's how I look at it. 

I agree, Juventus have been looking at Locatelli which doesn’t bode well for Arthur either.

7 hours ago, JordanW1130 said:

I'd say No!

5 hours ago, JordanW1130 said:

Might be a fair deal both ways now but I prefer to have the clear best of it myself. So he has to at least throw in a cash bonus on top and your willingness to long term building.

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

Opinions on Melo Arthur? Only way is down for him? With his discipline and attitude problem can't see him getting on with Allegri and hence will not recover his 92. That's how I look at it. 

Me too

1 hour ago, Rahul W said:

Che Adams and Foulquier or Alario?

Alario for me, playing in Europe and the team mostly to be challenging for UCL football next season in my opinion.

If depth is what you need and the duo would feature in your first team, then they wouldn’t be a bad option, just don’t see either reaching 89 this season.

26 minutes ago, GeoffM said:

Kwame Poku (almost 20) jumps up 2 divisions to join Peterborough in the Championship.
Rated 73 £400K. Should get decent game time next season.

I saw this get reported yesterday, but it wasn’t completed at the time. Thanks for the update 😊

Ghanian international too, nice talent.

8 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Tino Livramento (18) deal to Southampton in the region of 5 million on a 5 year deal, Chelsea have buy back clause of 25 million which is very good for the blues. Also a sell on clause in the contract.

CONFIRMED!!

219E4F15-2C74-4BD3-B511-2CA591750B9E.thumb.png.db738506c873fc23f7692c037ddb28ef.png

Great addition for the saints and will probably compete with Walker-Peters for the RB spot.

(One of the reasons for not joining Brighton was that Brighton would not allow Chelsea to include a buy back option in the deal where as Southampton have, 25 million)

3827C05A-943D-4E3D-9E9F-74E49B91E596.thumb.jpeg.60ccd984cf870720d79c042bb6563ca8.jpeg

hi someone isnt playing lewandanski in  game world! he is level 3 concerns! I am thinking of offering him plyers and cash.

His whole team is pretty massive except for hi defence which are all 89s . I think I might offer some of my defenders like Danilo and cuadrado and possiblly Icardi who is on fire with 5 goals in 4 games. would you do the 3 for him? It would leave me with players like le normand and fofana and emmerson royal as probable starters, or I could offer greenwood? or wirtz and see if he is going long term?

Thoughts? he is getting old but wil surely be a high rated player for a while yet.

13 hours ago, Rahul W said:

For those wondering, they are tidying up some ratings in Greece now. Those big droppers you see are 80+ players I suggested on the Discord for drops. Either free agents or those playing in the low divisions and have escaped drops for years. 

Thanks for the update Rahul.

Should I expect Russian and Ukraine to be next in line?

And then which countries to follow?

Cheers!

2 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Casteels 89 to 90 this season?

Depends on Wolfsburg’s performance.

1 hour ago, Shaun-10 said:

Mendy 90 the Chelsea Gk & Eric Dier 89 For Gianluca Mancini 90 … I will be getting Mancini my weaks positions is the center back.. and I already have Meret as GK replacement?? Mancini seem to be a key player for Roma 

Mancini, looking at your situation it looks like a good deal. Mourinho is also a big fan of Mancini

53 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

hi someone isnt playing lewandanski in  game world! he is level 3 concerns! I am thinking of offering him plyers and cash.

His whole team is pretty massive except for hi defence which are all 89s . I think I might offer some of my defenders like Danilo and cuadrado and possiblly Icardi who is on fire with 5 goals in 4 games. would you do the 3 for him? It would leave me with players like le normand and fofana and emmerson royal as probable starters, or I could offer greenwood? or wirtz and see if he is going long term?

Thoughts? he is getting old but wil surely be a high rated player for a while yet.

I would offer the 3. Danilo, Cuadrado and Icardi.

4 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Thanks for the update Rahul.

Should I expect Russian and Ukraine to be next in line?

And then which countries to follow?

Cheers!

They are in the pipeline, going off soccerwiki they should be next. Many edits in Russia last week for various clubs, 20+ in some cases 😁