Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

19 hours ago, Shaun-10 said:

Mendy 90 the Chelsea Gk & Eric Dier 89 For Gianluca Mancini 90 It seems a bit much of a sacrifice … Mendy could even go further, much sooner than Alex Meret. I will be getting Mancini my weaks positions is the center back.. and I already have Meret as GK replacement?? Mancini seem to be a key player for Roma 

If he throws in 1 or two good young players that you can sign off of him after this deal is done then do the deal. Yes Mancini was AS Roma's most important defensor last season. 

19 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

hi someone isnt playing lewandanski in  game world! he is level 3 concerns! I am thinking of offering him plyers and cash.

His whole team is pretty massive except for hi defence which are all 89s . I think I might offer some of my defenders like Danilo and cuadrado and possiblly Icardi who is on fire with 5 goals in 4 games. would you do the 3 for him? Offer the trio as it sound liks his defence needs strength. 

It would leave me with players like le normand and fofana and emmerson royal as probable starters, or I could offer greenwood? or wirtz (No. When Lewa really starts declining these two will/should be ready to take his place)  and see if he is going long term?

Thoughts? he is getting old but wil surely be a high rated player for a while yet.

On 8/2/2021 at 2:13 AM, Christy87new said:

What is it with Milan and selling young players, Locatelli (i was sad to see him leave - stupid management),

Paqueta (he didn't fit in with the managers game: he suits a 4-3-3 in which he has space to move the ball forward, and he put tooooo much pressure on himself to imprees). 

Hague (it's kind of sad that this team/manager doesn't have the patience to wait for him to  adapt to the league and gel with the team, they should have sent him on loan to a team in Serie A) , do they ever want to make it back to the big boy table, how long will they keep Tonali. I'm confident that he's safe - with Maldini now a focal point in our transfers. Sandro Tonali did agree to take a wage cut in order to join Milan on a permanent basis. 

been waiting a while to see Kaio come to Europe hopefully he tares it up 🙁 Gutted to lose him to Juve. 

On 8/2/2021 at 11:05 AM, JordanW1130 said:

Hi I have manage to take Barnes instead. So is Barnes, Mbuku, ricci and bogarde. Will this be a fair trade? Not atm.

+ cash into the deal and we have a 🤝deal. 

On 8/2/2021 at 1:34 PM, encerrado said:

In a competitive game world, capped 90 rat, and 32 by team, one proposed me Martinelli for my Adeyemi. I know really well about the german, but have no clue how things were last season for Martinelli. Atm it's K. Adeyemi for me. 

Who would you choose, short or long term? 😕They are both long term options. 

Thanks in advance

On 8/2/2021 at 1:57 PM, Nameless said:

Opinions on Melo Arthur? Be patient with him (for now). Unless there are other currently better options out there for which you could do a cash + Melo Arthur deal for.

Only way is down for him? Possibly. But we can't be sooo sure jest yet because he may perform better under Allegri, and come back stronger from his 2 months out. With his discipline and attitude problem can't see him getting on with Allegri and hence will not recover his 92. That's how I look at it. 

23 hours ago, Rahul W said:

Che Adams and Foulquier or Alario? Alario. He always seems an important player for Bayer Leverkusen. 

Edited by Milanista1
Clarity

SWIKI REPORT (03/08/21)

13 pages this morning and more edits from the Australian A-League, also a bit of transfer news below.

Australia 🇦🇺 

Western United - 2
Sydney FC - 3
Melbourne City FC - 4
Western Sydney Wanderers - 7
MacArthur FC - 3
Adelaide United - 9
Melbourne Victory - 10
Perth Glory - 10
Newcastle Jets - 8
Central Coast Mariners - 6
Wellington Phoenix - 7
Brisbane Roar - 5

TRANSFER NEWS

Kristoffer Klaesson - Leeds United
Conor Gallagher - Crystal Palace (Loan)
Ian Maatsen - Coventry City (Loan)
Renat Dadashov - CD Tondela (Loan) Thanks to TMCosta for this info 🤝

Thanks for reading guys and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

1 hour ago, Diego luis said:

Hello

Who will be manchester united's titular goalkeeper next season because dean henderson is free in my gameworld...

Not sure, I would like to say De Gea but Henderson was getting game time at the end of last season.

41 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

diego carlos or 2 from M.CUNHA, M.ZUBIMENDI, M.SIMAKAN, W.FOFANA, R.LE NORMAND, E.ROYAL, L.PAQUETÁ and diallo

I have the long list and only Paqueta is a starter for me.

thanks

Fofana + Paqueta, Simakan is also a great option who should rise well this season.

2 minutes ago, rob12c said:

Who to keep 

Keita Balde 88

or

Mohamed Elyounoussi 88

??

Keita Balde

11 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:
54 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

diego carlos or 2 from M.CUNHA, M.ZUBIMENDI, M.SIMAKAN, W.FOFANA, R.LE NORMAND, E.ROYAL, L.PAQUETÁ and diallo

thanks

Fofana + Paqueta, Simakan is also a great option who should rise well this season.

Sorry I was asking if you would sell any from the list to get Diego Carlos, and if so who? From your reply I guess not sell the ones you listed. Also thanks for the spot on rise prediction for Toby Sibbick.

6 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Sorry I was asking if you would sell any from the list to get Diego Carlos, and if so who? From your reply I guess not sell the ones you listed. Also thanks for the spot on rise prediction for Toby Sibbick.

Oh right, I would sell Diallo and maybe Zubimendi?

Diallo is definitely one you can put in the deal but not sure about the others without you being on the bad side of the deal, sorry I could be more definite in my response.

20 hours ago, Rahul W said:

Che Adams and Foulquier or Alario?

I'm hopeful Che who is younger than Alario by 3years might rise this season. But it's difficult to go for the two 87's rather than an already 89.

Can see your dilemma but Alario didn't have many minutes last season 1242 tho had 11goals. I wouldn't gamble on the 87's until next seasons starts to play out. Stick with whichever side your on until the picture becomes clearer.  

Sent U a DM please answer soon as U can, thanks 😀

18 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Casteels 89 to 90 this season?

Casteels only just got a rise in early June. If my memory is correct Wolfsburg finished 3rd which was a great result.

If they are not around 3rd again doubt he'll get another rise and maybe even if they do he won't. The odds therefor are on the side of NO Maybe 25/30% chance

16 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Thanks for the update Rahul.

Should I expect Russian and Ukraine to be next in line?

And then which countries to follow?

Cheers!

Russia is overdue and Ukraine usually follows, so I reckon u can buy riser players from both countries and should pay off without having to keep the 10week wages period.

3 hours ago, Diego luis said:

Hello

Who will be manchester united's titular goalkeeper next season because dean henderson is free in my gameworld...

I understand Henderson may have "long covid" mentioned on the news, which seems great for De Gea, also newspaper report backing this up a bit. 3weeks is not long as yet but Long Covid could go on a Lonnnnnnnnnnnnger time:-

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/manchester-united-engman_utd/story/4444570/manchester-uniteds-dean-henderson-pulls-out-of-training-camp-due-to-post-covid-19-fatigue

3 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

thanks

I wouldn't like to sell any of those players for Diego except Diallo.

2 hours ago, rob12c said:

Who to keep 

Keita Balde 88

or

Mohamed Elyounoussi 88

??

KB

4 minutes ago, Rahul W said:

Hi all! Renewed the FPL league for the forum. 14 in it now, let's get it to at least 30 :) 

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/ra9cdi

Code is ra9cdi if the above link doesn't work.

im going crazy/senile. I thought that sounds like fun I will join and clicked on the link. Error message "you are already in this league" Doh!

5 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

thanks

Sell the bold to capture D. Carlos.

1 hour ago, Diego luis said:

What is the potential edouard mendy?

93-94

On 6/22/2021 at 11:29 AM, Marek said:

Would you swap Saul + Guillamon for Fabinho?
Super competitive setup, I have the duo.

I may have the chance to do the deal again, despite the drop of Saul. What would you do? Fabinho has just signed a new contract until 2026, Saul doesn't know where he'll play next season, Guillamon could be a good surprise next season in his new DM position.