Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

On 8/3/2021 at 8:00 PM, Nameless said:

Calhanouglu or Aouar? Flophanouglu

If Aouar had already moved to a stronger club then I would have certainly chosen him instead. I choose Hakan only because he has a better chance at keeping a stronger rating at Inter. 

On 8/4/2021 at 1:48 AM, Tibi said:

Sinaly Diomande, Tanguy Nianzou or Goncalo Inacio ?

I sometimes forget that he's a Bayern player. Therefore your better of with him. 

On 8/4/2021 at 9:17 AM, Shaun-10 said:

Hazard 93 for Lozano 90 Straight Swap ? Eden. Because Hazard is still to high rated and a part of a strong team, whereas H. Lozano is limited in his rating whilst he's still at Napoli. 

Di Maria for Matheus pereira & hot prospect Konstantin Tyukavin ?? Keep Di Maria.

Di Maria. Because the Copa America shows us that he still has a good few years left at the very top level of football (such a great underrated player)

In an extremely competitive game word  !! :) Thanks in advance 

On 8/4/2021 at 11:24 AM, Cvilhete said:

diego carlos or kimpembe? and pellegrini or fabian ruiz?

Lorenzo had a very good season last season. If he and AS Roma does very well under Mou then he could even go futher in rating by end of season. 

On 8/4/2021 at 1:11 PM, MFarhan said:

What's better?

Eleven 90 rated players or five 90, three 91, and three 89? The average rating remains the same but which team should be playing better in SM?

Thanks.

It depends on which positions are being filled in with the players you have the option of getting. Take the option which covers you in many postions in your first eleven team. 

On 8/4/2021 at 2:47 PM, FaustRPeggi said:

If I'm reading the logic correctly, and Kevin de Bruyne plays every game in all competitions this season as a false nine, SM will make him a F(C). I'd have to play him as a target man.

I would do the same if KDB was a player of mine. 

22 hours ago, SaintTW said:

Ings sold to Villa for 30mill. That came from nowhere. Will miss his clinical ability in front of goal at Saints but good money for a 29 year old in the last year of his contract. 

Who do you have to/or try to replace Danny ings with? 

Are u now linked to any other Striker? 

I want the saints to do well next season.

Edited by Milanista1
Clarity

16 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

@crvena_zvezda

Ireland did really well in the Rowning 😊

Was that the double sculls? I'm a Northern Ireland guy, but I did see that Ireland won a gold in rowing.

9 hours ago, SaintTW said:

Grealish on the verge of joining City then. That's probably a 92 rating guaranteed in the next PL review. 

LOL

4 hours ago, SaintTW said:

Ings sold to Villa for 30mill. That came from nowhere. Will miss his clinical ability in front of goal at Saints but good money for a 29 year old in the last year of his contract. 

I've been really impressed with Villas transfer business, spending the Grealish money really wisely (even though he hasn't been sold yet lol). Buendia, Bailey and Ings! With more to come.

4 hours ago, sharkdan said:

Romelu Lukaku has agreed to join Chelsea next season... 😮

Crazy money!

2 hours ago, Lloydy105 said:

Not even now, given Fofana just broke his leg? 😥 Absolutely horrible tackle for a pre-season game! 

I would still stick with him even though some players are never the same after those sort of injuries. just praying he recovers well 🤞🙏

26 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Was that the double sculls? I'm a Northern Ireland guy, but I did see that Ireland won a gold in rowing.

LOL

I've been really impressed with Villas transfer business, spending the Grealish money really wisely (even though he hasn't been sold yet lol). Buendia, Bailey and Ings! With more to come.

Crazy money!

That Kev and Perry video is brilliant 🤣

Oh shoot I didn’t think about Ireland and NI, my bad. Yeah I think it was the double sculls, I get right into the olympics even though it’s full of drug cheats 🤐

On 8/3/2021 at 6:51 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Not football related, but one of the best performances in Olympic history! I swear they make them different in Norway 🇳🇴 

Nearly smashed the world record by 1 second!

Warholm was great! A few interesting articles online on how this track encourages speed. Something about the material of the rubber used... leading to records broken. Makes for a great watch though I don't know how it compares to other records.

12 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

The link takes me to:

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/squad-selection

It's the general  fantasy page ... no mention of, or access to, the private league

Apologies if I am being a techno-peasant !

12 hours ago, Kev said:

Is this for the forum Fantasy Football league? The link doesn't work for me, but would love to join this season. I missed it last season... the last one from here I was involved in was 'Check the Preds' a couple of seasons ago. Can someone PM me the ID if possible?

I'm probably a techno-peasant too. Which I'm guessing is a poor farmer who loves dance music. 

6 hours ago, russj said:

I need the code also 

Haha alright guys. See if this works:

Hello,

For the 2021/22 Fantasy Premier League why don't you join my mini-league "The SM Forum League"?

Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/ra9cdi

League Code: ra9cdi

Looking forward to playing against you this season!

SWIKI REPORT (05/08/21)

Hi guys 11 pages this morning and the start of the Brazilian review, also position changes in Brazil too with Atletico Paranaense having many position changes as well as have their team reviewed.

Brazil 🇧🇷 (Serie A)

Atletico Mineiro - 13
Atletico Paranaense - 26
Corinthians - 3
São Paulo FC - 3
Atletico Goianiense - 2
RB Bragantino - 2

TRANSFER NEWS

Dario Sarmiento - Girona (Loan)
Leon Bailey - Aston Villa 
Roman Yaremchuk - SL Benfica 
Joe Hart - Celtic
Rocco Reitz - Sint-Truiden (Loan)

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

On 7/24/2021 at 1:20 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Dinamo Moscow started their league campaign off to a flying start, no thanks to the super exciting front trio.

Rostov 0-2 Dinamo Moscow

🇷🇺 Konstantin Tyukavin (19):

1 Goal
2 Key Passes | 8/15 Duels Won

275ACDF2-8DD8-48EB-9017-9BFC56668707.jpeg.04d893531086859b30637fdd6b55de9f.jpeg

🇷🇺 Arsen Zakharyan (18):

1 Goal
3 Key Passes

17165907-3452-4166-A9F9-D6095E7A0F97.jpeg.db973c195126c047e80cd36cf0f686bf.jpeg

🇵🇱 Sebastian Szymanksi (22):

1 Assist
5 Key Passes | 2 Tackles

A3F21C4B-71A3-407F-90F9-FC02788F8DBF.jpeg.15a28bfe92ca37818389457ee214c286.jpeg

Predictions for the Russian review which is just around the corner:

Arsen Zakharyan - 76 -> 80
Konstantin Tyukavin - 73 -> 78
Sebastian Szymanksi - 85 -> 85

Two risers this morning from Russia, keep after their rise especially Zakharyan. Excellent talent!

Arsen Zakharyan - 76 -> 80

Konstantin Tyukavin - 73 -> 80

Put together a few talented risers for upcoming Brazilian review:

Bernardo Natan - 78 -> 82
Oliveira Vanderson - 70 -> 78
Renan Victor - 75 -> 80
Matheus Martinelli - 75 -> 82
Bruno Praxedes - 78 -> 80
Chagas Kayky - 73 -> 76
Vinicius Abner - 78 -> 82
Kaiky Melo - 76 -> 80
Silva Matheuzinho - 77 -> 80

More than likely missed a few good risers off, but most if not all of these players I’ve had in my youth team a while waiting for a rise 😂

Also Internacional goalkeeper Brito Daniel (27) is a cheap goalkeeper who could rise to 80. Valued at 239k in SM and has played 12 games in the league (1080 minutes)

10 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Who do you have to/or try to replace Danny ings with? 

Are u now linked to any other Striker? 

I want the saints to do well next season.

We've been heavily linked with Adam Armstrong so he's the obvious answer. I'm also hoping we move for Edouard - I reckon we need to sign 2 strikers now.

5 hours ago, ryan giggs said:

Pedri or Jack grealish.

Thank you

Pedri for longevity but with Grealish moving to City you can’t go wrong with either. Grealish could easily be 92/3 in the next year or two.

45 minutes ago, SaintTW said:

We've been heavily linked with Adam Armstrong so he's the obvious answer. I'm also hoping we move for Edouard - I reckon we need to sign 2 strikers now.

Tammy Abraham too, would you like him? Heard Southampton want him on loan but Chelsea want a permanent deal, probably to help fund Lukaku.

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Put together a few talented risers for upcoming Brazilian review:

Bernardo Natan - 78 -> 82
Oliveira Vanderson - 70 -> 78
Renan Victor - 75 -> 80
Matheus Martinelli - 75 -> 82
Bruno Praxedes - 78 -> 80
Chagas Kayky - 73 -> 76
Vinicius Abner - 78 -> 82
Kaiky Melo - 76 -> 80
Silva Matheuzinho - 77 -> 80

More than likely missed a few good risers off, but most if not all of these players I’ve had in my youth team a while waiting for a rise 😂

Also Internacional goalkeeper Brito Daniel (27) is a cheap goalkeeper who could rise to 80. Valued at 239k in SM and has played 12 games in the league (1080 minutes)

Thanks for these, any worth keeping in CGW after they have risen?

3 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

CSKA Moskva this morning :

Maradishvili +1 to 83
Igor Diveev +0 to 83

Do we laugh or cry here ? 😛

Iv held on to Diveev for months and finally expected it today. I’m hoping he gets done tomorrow but I can see them missing him

Anyone know how i get my score up on soccerwiki ? 

Added a ref is about all i can do as level 1, and most refs are already on the game, my friend is Ryan Edwards plays for Newtown Football Club in the Welsh Prem and was playing in the Europa Conference League, Is anyone able to add him or advise how i can raise my score to be able to add players and player edits 

On 7/30/2021 at 12:36 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

INTERESTING TRANSFERS 🚨 

Amadou Onana (19) both clubs and player have reached an agreement for Onana to join Lille from Hamburg for around €7 million

SM rating - 80

Value - 1.4 million

34664B6D-815C-4839-839B-FBB7DA97D1E3.jpeg.9398c18a41530b86edb568fed0fc126c.jpeg

Confirmed by Lille this morning. Good riser for sure this season.

On 8/3/2021 at 8:00 PM, Nameless said:

Calhanouglu or Aouar?

Not much between them in the end I've gone with AOUAR as surely he has ambition to play at a higher level Club.

On 8/4/2021 at 1:48 AM, Tibi said:

Sinaly Diomande, Tanguy Nianzou or Goncalo Inacio ?

He's the Guy

On 8/4/2021 at 9:17 AM, Shaun-10 said:

Hazard 93 for Lozano 90 Straight Swap ?

Di Maria for Matheus pereira & hot prospect Konstantin Tyukavin ??

In an extremely competitive game word  !! :) Thanks in advance 

Hazard

Di Maria

9 hours ago, ryan giggs said:

Pedri or Jack grealish.

Thank you

See below

5 hours ago, SaintTW said:

I really like Grealish but 100% Pedri.

I really like Pedri but has to be Grealish, both exciting talents and what we love to see