Matondo 

Esposito

Carboni

Tomas

Thielmann

Ismael Doukoure

Summerville 

Who would you pick from both lists?

I wouldn’t particularly take any from the top list unless you need them purely for their rating.

2nd list - Esposito, Tomas, Thielmann, Doukoure

SWIKI REPORT (07/08/21)

15 and nothing much to report this morning, barely any edits for Brazil Serie A or Ireland. Posted position changes from Spain below and some transfer news.

Spain 🇪🇸 (La Liga)

Levante UD - 7
Valencia CF - 3
Cadiz CF - 3
CA Osasuna - 6
Athletic Club - 4

TRANSFER NEWS

Jack Grealish - Manchester City
Amadou Onana - Lille OSC
Dapo Mebude - AFC Wimbledon (Loan)
Luiz Araujo - Atlanta United
Louie Barry - Ipswich Town (Loan)
Lazar Samardzic - Udinese Calcio
Joshua Zirkzee - Anderlecht (Loan)

Thanks for reading and enjoy football being back this weekend 😁

Cheers Kieran

On 7/19/2020 at 10:16 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Khvicha Kvaratskhelia

Club - Rubin Kazan

Age - 19

Position - Wing

This player is a talented youngster with lots of potential, he’s comfortable on the ball and loves to use his skill to outplay his opponents.

Khivcha is coming off the back of his break through season with Rubin and I expect even more next season, managing to appear 26 times scoring 3 goals in the process is not a bad start.

Below is a short video of some brilliant skill against Rostov skip to 2:40:

This boy has what it takes to make it at some of the top clubs in Europe.

SM rating - 76

*Rating changes - 76 -> 82 -> 83->85

Value - 4 million

Khvicha Kvaratskhelia (20) becomes my second highest rated player I’ve done a report on after his +2 to 85 this morning, behind Nuno Mendes at 86.

I believe he needs a move to one of the top 5 leagues if he wants to rise anymore, 85/86 is the cap at Rubin Kazan.

I currently have Kelechi IHEANACHO (8M) in my team , purely as an investment . Thinking of offloading him and changing to Milot RASHICA (7M) ,who just moved to Norwich City .

Iheanacho is dropping in value before the next PL review too , which is something to keep in mind .

It is simply as an investment , none of them are starters . What would you do ?

Also any of these worth it ?

Josh Sargent
Todd Cantwell

All are linked with Norwich in some way , but I guess since Rashica already went to Norwich , they wont sign Sargent and if they do he (Sargent) wont get too much playing time anyway ?

1 hour ago, Rr3ix said:

Patrick de Paula worth keeping?? How much can rise?

Yes, I believe +1/2

1 hour ago, topofthebilly said:

I currently have Kelechi IHEANACHO (8M) in my team , purely as an investment . Thinking of offloading him and changing to Milot RASHICA (7M) ,who just moved to Norwich City .

Iheanacho is dropping in value before the next PL review too , which is something to keep in mind .

Josh Sargent
Todd Cantwell

All are linked with Norwich in some way , but I guess since Rashica already went to Norway , they wont sign Sargent and if they do he (Sargent) wont get too much playing time anyway ?

I prefer Cantwell out of the 3 options, he won’t be threatened with concerns and he’s been heavily linked with Aston Villa which is a better option than Norwich City.

55 minutes ago, Diego luis said:

Felix or a.silva?

Felix or grealish?

Felix

Grealish

On 7/18/2021 at 2:35 PM, Soccahappy said:

The players below are quite likely to lose a chunk of value on 1st August 2021.

Players with Odd years on their birthdayabove 21 are reduced in value by SM at the first day of the month following their birthday. Putting it another way  in clarification,  players who turn into even years on their birthday do NOT lose value until they get much older, around 28 (Ageing). These are my best estimates of receding values.  I am concentrating on players turning into 23yo’s and 25y’os as the others are much more varied & complicated to forecast.

BirthdaysOddAug1.png.2d41d11e69631d8751e4f568b726929a.png

Yeah be careful with Jesper Karlsson he may go down again b4 they reduce him, like a SM double whammy, I suppose.

If I see anymore I'll add them b4 the end of the month, Cheers Socca

The players below are quite likely to lose a chunk of value on 1st September 2021.

Players with Odd years on their birthdayabove 21 are reduced in value by SM at the first day of the month following their birthday. Putting it another way  in clarification,  players who turn into even years on their birthday do NOT lose value until they get much older, around 28 (Ageing). These are my best estimates of receding values.  I am concentrating on players turning into 23yo’s and 25y’os as the others are much more varied & complicated to forecast.

OddBdaysSept1st2021.png.bc5c593e8a364af29183fb7850b1e5b8.png

Yeah be careful with Denis Man he may go Up or Down again b4 or they might not reduce him, like a SM Triple whammy, I suppose.

If I see anymore I'll add them b4 the end of the month, Cheers Socca 😀

Baumgartner worth buying? 

Keep or sell? 

Arnaud Bodart
Lucas Chevalier
Marcos Senesi
Ladislav Krejci
Veljko Nikolic
Bilal Ceylan
Franco Tongya
Pablo Solari
Salim Ben Seghir
Manor Solomon
David Morar
Michel Ange Balikwisha
Lucas Lissens
Kai Stratznig
David Fofana
Enis Destan
Joscha Wosz
Tjas Begic
Zalan Vancsa
Leon King
Cardoso Christian
Jannes Van Hecke

20 hours ago, Bones001 said:

Rodrigo de paul, Johnathan David, Nkunku or Malen? all just become available 

de Paul

Malen

Nkunku

David

All are worth buying in that order.

5 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Josh Sargent
Todd Cantwell

All are linked with Norwich in some way , but I guess since Rashica already went to Norwich , they wont sign Sargent and if they do he (Sargent) wont get too much playing time anyway ?

Iheanacho better than Rashica IMO

Todd Cantwell my choice

5 hours ago, Diego luis said:

Felix or a.silva?

Felix or grealish?

Felix

Grealish I'd stake £100m on him, ooops!

Some one's already done it 😊

44 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Is it worth buying young players (18-21 y/o) who plays a lot from Chilean league?

I avoid places like Chile as when will SM review them and as much chance they could miss a good percentage of their risers anyway? 

Having said that they may follow Brazil with Argentina and other S.American countries... still not buying Chile tho ...

2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

The players below are quite likely to lose a chunk of value on 1st September 2021.

OddBdaysSept1st2021.png.bc5c593e8a364af29183fb7850b1e5b8.png

Yeah be careful with Denis Man he may go Up or Down again b4 or they might not reduce him, like a SM Triple whammy, I suppose.

If I see anymore I'll add them b4 the end of the month, Cheers Socca 😀

I would add Tolisso to the list as he will lose a significant sum (20 to 16m?).

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Is it worth buying young players (18-21 y/o) who plays a lot from Chilean league?

Latin America and Asia will be done between now and the end of August, so Chile should be reviewed before September. Worth a buy if you know of decent risers.

27 minutes ago, sharkdan said:

Baumgartner worth buying? 

Keep or sell? 

Arnaud Bodart
Lucas Chevalier
Marcos Senesi
Ladislav Krejci
Veljko Nikolic
Bilal Ceylan
Franco Tongya
Pablo Solari
Salim Ben Seghir
Manor Solomon
David Morar
Michel Ange Balikwisha
Lucas Lissens
Kai Stratznig
David Fofana
Enis Destan
Joscha Wosz
Tjas Begic
Zalan Vancsa
Leon King
Cardoso Christian
Jannes Van Hecke

Not sure with a lot of these but I would keep Destan, Van Hecke, Christian, Lucas Chevalier, Ben Saghir and Leon King.

Yes Baumgartner is worth buying although I do think he may struggle to rise much more at Hoffenheim.

20 minutes ago, Protea_194 said:

Hi everyone. Just started playing again after about 5 years hiatus :) How often do leagues/countries get reviewed? Got a few young talents...

Depends, some league are reviewed more often than others.

Top 5 leagues I.e Premier League, Ligue 1, La Liga etc get reviewed twice a year, once in the summer and once in the winter.

Romania, about 5 times a year 🤣

Other leagues are more random, Brazil and Ireland are currently under review.

Netherlands, Belgium, Turkey, Portugal generally get reviewed twice in 12 months.

Discord is the best place to keep up to date with all the reviews to be honest.

On 7/25/2021 at 2:13 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

MUST BUY TALENT ALERT 🚨 

Malo Gusto (18) joined the Lyon academy in 2016 and penned a professional contract 4 years later in December 2020, he soon after made his debut in a Ligue 1 game against St.Etienne.

image.thumb.jpeg.164d6f322558b6beb3bfbf5bc1814cd3.jpeg

Very similar to Kyle Walker in his style of play, I would consider him a complete full back who is great on both the attacking phase and defensive phase of play. He also has good natural fitness with brilliant physical strength which can lend well to him playing as a central defender or defensive midfielder if needed.

Attacking phase - looks to burst forward whenever possible and looks to stretch the pitch using width to his advantage. Very good technically, accomplished at dribbling and crossing with good ball control.

Defensive phase - Tenacious in the tackle, never gives up and has high work rate. Can also read the game well, has tactical knowledge of when to drop back and when to attack.

I expect to see him getting more minutes under his belt this season and I’m looking forward to watching his progression. Another top talent coming out of the Lyon academy!

SM rating - 70

Value - 340k

Malo Gusto (18) starts for Lyon in their opening game of the Ligue 1 season.