Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

1 hour ago, JBS said:

I'm looking at the Aston Villa roster - any chance they may perform well in the EPL this season?  Who's a riser on that squad? 

Squad is pretty high rated now. Keep an eye out for Ramsey and Chukwuemeka. Tuanzebe and Hause (both 84) are the back-up CBs so potential for one of them to get good minutes. Buendia potentially.

21 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Ligue 1 player's positional reviews are done right? It's safe to assume if I buy a Ligue 1 player now the player will keep his positions until next review?

Yes, pretty sure

1 hour ago, rogerthat said:

Seeing as how potentially Lukaku and Martinez might be leaving Inter, is Martin Satriano worth buying? How highly rated is he?

I think he has a decent preseason, seems to be in front of Pinamonti and Salcedo in the depth chart. But it all depends who/how much forwards Inter will buy. Currently they are linked to Dzeko, Zapata, Correa, Scamacca, and Raspadori.

2 hours ago, rogerthat said:

Seeing as how potentially Lukaku and Martinez might be leaving Inter, is Martin Satriano worth buying? How highly rated is he?

Definitely worth to buy, he will stay at Inter and will be Dzeko's backup 

On 8/5/2021 at 12:07 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

I would still stick with him even though some players are never the same after those sort of injuries. just praying he recovers well 🤞🙏

Just on the Wesley FOFANA leg break, I'm trying to source a replacement asap. 

He's a starter for my side but with the injury likely won't rise for at least 1 full season? 

Out of the available players below, who'd the forum recommend? 

1. Benoît BADIASHILE

2. Sven BOTMAN

3. Cristian ROMERO

4. Nordi MUKIELE (not too keen due to wages/position) 

The below is also available however I'm assuming it'll take until the end of the season to reach Fofana's rating? 

What is the forum's general opinion of these two?

5. Mohamed SIMAKAN

6. Odilon KOSSOUNOU

5 hours ago, JBS said:

I'm looking at the Aston Villa roster - any chance they may perform well in the EPL this season?  Who's a riser on that squad? 

Carney Chukwuemeka is your best bet, super talented and will certainly get minutes this season.

4 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Is Riqui PUIG (83) worth making a max bid (10M) on ?

Yes absolutely.

Just now, AeyDawn said:

Just on the Wesley FOFANA leg break, I'm trying to source a replacement asap. 

He's a starter for my side but with the injury likely won't rise for at least 1 full season? 

Out of the available plater below, who'd the forum recommend? 

1. Benoît BADIASHILE

2. Sven BOTMAN

3. Cristian ROMERO

4. Nordi MUKIELE (not too keen due to wages/position) 

The below is also available however I'm assuming it'll take until the end of the season to reach Fofana's rating? 

What is the forum's general opinion of these two?

5. Mohamed SIMAKAN

6. Odilon KOSSOUNOU

Christian Romero would be my favoured option if you need an instant replacement

Simakan and Kossounou could be around 88 at the end of the season, both looking like first choice CB’s at their clubs. Simakan would be the best option with Leipzig being in the Champions League.

On 10/21/2020 at 11:15 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Armando Broja

Age - 19

Club - Chelsea

Position - Forward

Nationality - Albania

7E7B3A8E-3E08-4371-8DA3-690A071792C6.thumb.jpeg.8739ac8248ad2d2c898458a9d3f250dc.jpeg

Broja is a player I’ve mentioned a lot in recent times especially with his loan move to Vitesse which is proving successful currently.

He’s a player who has a great eye for goal, very intelligent with his runs to break the oppositions defensive line and has the composure to finish one on one opportunities.

Armando is following in the footsteps of many Chelsea youngsters who have had loan spells at Vitesse including the likes of Mason Mount, Jake Clarke-Salter, Dominic Solanke etc. I’m sure this link will continue to be utilised over the years and will remain to be a good stepping stone for many young players.

Broja is also a full Albanian international getting his first senior start for Albania earlier this month. Incredible to think that he started a game for his national side before he got his first senior start for any club.

Maybe this is because of a lack of depth in Albania or because they rate him highly that of which I’m not sure.

As said before, life in Vitesse has started well for him scoring a goal every 51 minutes and is currently Vitesse top goalscorer with 3 goals in 5 games (1 start 4 sub appearances)

SM rating - 73

Value - 400k

After a very successful loan in the Eredivise last season it looks like Armando Broja (19) will be the 3rd player to join Southampton this season albeit a loan.

Great move for the young striker and I’m excited to see how he gets on in the Premier League, the saints have a very good striker on their hands.

1 minute ago, AeyDawn said:

I currently have Pedro NETO & Giovanni REYNA however Goes RODRYGO is available. 

Is it worth trading either Neto or Reyna to secure Rodrygo? 

Also, what is the forum's opinion on Ander BARRENETXEA v Bryan GIL?

Would you sell Barrenetxea to sign Gil? 

Keep Reyna and Neto and yes I would get Gil, he should get plenty of minutes at Spurs under Nuno.

26 minutes ago, AeyDawn said:

I currently have Pedro NETO & Giovanni REYNA however Goes RODRYGO is available. 

Is it worth trading either Neto or Reyna to secure Rodrygo? 

Also, what is the forum's opinion on Ander BARRENETXEA v Bryan GIL?

Would you sell Barrenetxea to sign Gil? 

I wouldn't trade either for Rodrygo. 

Yup. I would sell Barrenetxea to buy Gil.

4 minutes ago, rob12c said:

I have both GK in my Monaco team

Benjamin Lecomte 89

Alexander Nubel 88

Which one should I keep and sell?

Sell Lecomte

5 hours ago, rob12c said:

I have both GK in my Monaco team

Benjamin Lecomte 89

Alexander Nubel 88

Which one should I keep and sell?

Keep Nubel, looks to be first choice this season.

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

Can you give percentage which of the following can happen next review? - 

Aouar +1

Calhanoglu +1 

Auba -1

Mikel Merino +1

Aouar - 0%

Calhanoglu - 0%

Auba - 50%

Mikel Merino - 25%

49 minutes ago, Hugh Nitedite said:

Would you sell either of Raphinha or Cunha to part fund a move for Timo Werner and is so which one ?

Cheers

I would give Cunha to fund for Timo Werner

6 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

After a very successful loan in the Eredivise last season it looks like Armando Broja (19) will be the 3rd player to join Southampton this season albeit a loan.

Great move for the young striker and I’m excited to see how he gets on in the Premier League, the saints have a very good striker on their hands.

Yeah, I like this move. Adam Armstrong has also travelled south for a medical tomorrow after we've finally agreed a fee with Blackburn for him. Given our limited budget, I think we've made some very astute signings. 

19 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Kieran, you mentioned switching off at half time. Were you watching the game on I follow or similar? Donnie V Wombles in case you have tried to blank it out of your memory!

I have an Amazon fire stick with an app which allows me to watch just about any game of football, so I watched the game threw my app which has ifollow yes.

I follow Doncaster because it’s my local team but I’m not too bothered when they lose, obviously I’m a Newcastle fan so it hurts more when they lose.

By the way it’s Donny, not Donnie 😉😂

You optimistic for the season ahead?

14 minutes ago, SaintTW said:

Yeah, I like this move. Adam Armstrong has also travelled south for a medical tomorrow after we've finally agreed a fee with Blackburn for him. Given our limited budget, I think we've made some very astute signings. 

I agree you have, still a slight risk because neither have played at Premier League level but I believe they have what it takes.

I remember Adam Armstrong being at Newcastle 🙄 we actually have a 40% sell on clause with Blackburn Rovers, so we could benefit a lot from this transfer. Or should I say Ashley will 😂

2 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I agree you have, still a slight risk because neither have played at Premier League level but I believe they have what it takes.

I remember Adam Armstrong being at Newcastle 🙄 we actually have a 40% sell on clause with Blackburn Rovers, so we could benefit a lot from this transfer. Or should I say Ashley will 😂

Armstrong's first Saints goal to come at Newcastle 3rd game of the season. 😆

25 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I have an Amazon fire stick with an app which allows me to watch just about any game of football, so I watched the game threw my app which has ifollow yes.

I follow Doncaster because it’s my local team but I’m not too bothered when they lose, obviously I’m a Newcastle fan so it hurts more when they lose.

By the way it’s Donny, not Donnie 😉😂

You optimistic for the season ahead?

Ah, I will try it out in a few weeks when I cant get to the game. Sorry I should not have got that wrong!

I was very optimistic when we were hoping to hang on to Joe Piggot but when we only replaced him with 2 19 year olds and didnt get Shayon Harrison to sign my heart and predictions went down. That said we are playing the best footy I have ever seen any Wimbledon team play, passing and movement like other teams used to do against us. I cant base a season on 1 game against a team that has now lost its last 6 home games and was 10 players playing together for the first time. The bookies have though we were 4th favourite to go down now we are 12th favourite!

Anything around mid table would be fantastic and hopefully mean we can keep the likes of Jack Rudoni, Ayoub Assal and Luke Mccormick. Cant wait till Saturday as I have my ticket for the game.

Back at Plough Lane