22 hours ago, Vinnynx said:

Jarrod bowen 3

Lucas ocampos  1

Ivan perisic 2

Rank please 

1-2-3 above

22 hours ago, sharkdan said:

Hakimi, Donnarumma or Messi + Fati/Chiesa? Role is not important

After a thorough intensive investigation and shrewd analysis... ... Score Draw!!! 🙄

7 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

cardoso christian got a surprise +1 today, is that him ready to sell before his 21st birthday drop? or keep him ufn?

He is level 1 concerns at lack of games, is on loan list but no takers yet. Wont ever start for me.

Odd Birthdays start at 23yo in this parallel World ... Or did I walk through the wrong mirror ?? 

Thoughts on Mohamed Ihattaren and whether he's worth keeping? I bought him in May last year and his rating hasn't risen since then, in spite of him clocking some decent play time and figures last season.

Seems that he's no longer wanted/welcome at PSV (he's no longer training with the first team) and there are rumours of other teams sniffing around him, but I'm not sure whether it's worth holding on to him or just selling him at a loss and reinvesting elsewhere.

On 8/10/2021 at 5:18 PM, Gertito said:

If there is a player in an external club that many clubs of the championship want, which offer wins when all the offers are in the limit you can offer?
The first who made the offer?
The offer with the best players offer as exchange?
The best team?

The luckiest manager will win!

6 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Yuri Alberto - 80 -> 83/4

Thanks. I’d be happy with 84 to make him a decent profit maker

6 hours ago, Rahul W said:

Ah yeah, I don't do Brazil as it is far too cumbersome to be worth the effort.

Fair enough. As a 1 off what would you predict for Yuri Alberto? 

5 hours ago, Hisham said:

Kroos (mine) for Alcantara/Coman/Sane ?  
If I buy any of the wingers, Ndidi/Valverde will be my substitute for Kroos and Coman/Sane will start ahead of Asensio

I’d swap Kroos for any of the 3. I think Thiago will have a better season with Liverpool so should be safe at 94. The other 2 are similar to each other in my opinion. Maybe just edge Sane 

2 hours ago, Ebedar said:

Thoughts on Mohamed Ihattaren and whether he's worth keeping? I bought him in May last year and his rating hasn't risen since then, in spite of him clocking some decent play time and figures last season.

Seems that he's no longer wanted/welcome at PSV (he's no longer training with the first team) and there are rumours of other teams sniffing around him, but I'm not sure whether it's worth holding on to him or just selling him at a loss and reinvesting elsewhere.

Would also like an answer to this, I bought him back in January 2019 and have seen him pop up so many times on wonderkids and kids to watch out for, but he hasn't risen is well over a year now.

However, he is still only 19 to be fair to him so time is definitely on his side, and the reports are Wolfsburg Ajax and Napoli are keen, all being good step up compared to PSV imo.

He only cost me 120k so i'm going to keep him, but if you paid 7m for him and money is tight then you may want to reinvest.

4 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Trevor Chalobah (22) starts tonight for Chelsea in UEFA Super Cup, played a lot in pre season and could definitely get game time this season

C304B65C-1313-406D-BCAF-37D0204020FF.thumb.jpeg.23cccd21e7cdd6a5db696f40f5c38493.jpeg

A player with great versatility and it looks like Tuchel likes Chalobah.

SM rating - 82

Value - 2.2 million

I was at the match! 😁

678A4360-0778-4A34-BC99-C5994E8053B3.jpeg

0F6F1DEB-3C2D-46A4-8DBD-EFF2623D9CC2.jpeg

11 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

Daka or boadu? 

Barella or valverde long term? 

Daka

Barella

10 hours ago, Hisham said:

Kroos (mine) for Alcantara/Coman/Sane ?  
If I buy any of the wingers, Ndidi/Valverde will be my substitute for Kroos and Coman/Sane will start ahead of Asensio

Keep Kroos, Coman and Sane aren’t kicking on like I hoped, especially Sane after his move to Bayern.

Thiago is pretty much like for like so I see that as a sideways move.

9 hours ago, Nameless said:

Who would you sell - 

Facundo Torres or Sergey Pinyaev or both?

Verdict on Chris Richards (Bayern), cash in?

Not sure, I’d sell neither but obviously that’s not an option.

Keep Chris Richards

8 hours ago, riccardopc said:

hello,

Nordi MUKIELE or douglas luis?

Nordi Mukiele

8 hours ago, Ebedar said:

Keep him unless there are other good talents in your game world.

34 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I was at the match! 😁

678A4360-0778-4A34-BC99-C5994E8053B3.jpeg

0F6F1DEB-3C2D-46A4-8DBD-EFF2623D9CC2.jpeg

Nice! Must of felt good being back in a stadium 😊

4 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Trevor Chalobah (22) starts tonight for Chelsea in UEFA Super Cup, played a lot in pre season and could definitely get game time this season

C304B65C-1313-406D-BCAF-37D0204020FF.thumb.jpeg.23cccd21e7cdd6a5db696f40f5c38493.jpeg

A player with great versatility and it looks like Tuchel likes Chalobah.

SM rating - 82

Value - 2.2 million

Chalobah added to an impressive pre season by putting in a fine performance in the UEFA Super Cup!

5 Clearances
5 Interceptions
2 Tackles
5/8 Duels Won
147 Touches
95% Passing

Someone to keep an eye on this season.

MUST BUY TALENT 🚨 

F3E89832-8EE4-4AF5-AFD5-0AFE0E508C19.jpeg.7deacee2bf73cdcb41a8a20bb1658177.jpeg

Alan Virginius (18) joined Sochaux in 2018, 2 years later he signed his first professional contract. His current Sochaux career up to date:

⏱️584 minutes
️5 goals
🅰️2 assists

Virginius plays as an inside forward using his electrifying pace to beat defenders, very direct runner with the ball. He’s also very good on the ball technically showing good creativity and close control when dribbling.

Prefect forward for teams who like to play counter attacking football, very strong in 1v1 situations. Knows how to finish with good decision making in the final third, which is impressive for someone so young.

One of the best talents in Ligue 2 at the minute and we should see much more of him this season, only been able to see a small sample size so far.

Current stats in the 21/22 season so far:

⏱ 3 substitute appearances (40 minutes)
️ 2 goals

SM rating - 75

Value - 1.4 million

MUST BUY!

20 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Chalobah added to an impressive pre season by putting in a fine performance in the UEFA Super Cup!

5 Clearances
5 Interceptions
2 Tackles
5/8 Duels Won
147 Touches
95% Passing

Someone to keep an eye on this season.

Both me & my Chelsea mate (who was at the match with me) commentated at how well Chalobah played tonight, he is definitely a viable option for Chelsea this season, especially when Kouma leaves.

SWIKI REPORT (12/08/21)

Hi guys, much more of the same this morning with only 3 pages. Feels like the last day of term before the summer holidays, where you turn up to school to watch tv and play games, or at least thats what you did when I was at school. Nothing much doing at all, snooze fest 💤 

Anyway all edits below:

Servette FC - 1
Houston Dynamo - 1
Deportivo Pasto - 1
SV Sandhausen - 1
MSV Duisburg - 6
Chemnitzer FC - 2
Ludogorets Razgrad - 1
Beroe Stara Zagora - 1
PFC Neftochimic - 1
Turkgucu Munchen - 4
Hannover 96 - 1
VfL Bochum - 1
Melbourne City FC - 1
Shenzhen FC - 1
FK Pohronie - 1
Dumbarton - 1
Ayr United - 1
NK Osijek - 1
Torquay United - 1
FC Cincinnati - 1
AC Omonia Nicosia - 1
Palmeiras - 1
Skra Częstochowa - 1
CSKA Sofia - 2
Sport Recife - 1
Tsarsko Selo Sofia - 1
SC Internacional - 1
Real Madrid - 1
Corinthians - 3
Gremio - 2
Getafe CF - 1
São Paulo FC - 1
CD Motagua - 1
Fortaleza EC - 1

Thanks for reading, have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

7 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

MUST BUY TALENT 🚨 

F3E89832-8EE4-4AF5-AFD5-0AFE0E508C19.jpeg.7deacee2bf73cdcb41a8a20bb1658177.jpeg

Alan Virginius (18) joined Sochaux in 2018, 2 years later he signed his first professional contract. His current Sochaux career up to date:

⏱️584 minutes
️5 goals
🅰️2 assists

Virginius plays as an inside forward using his electrifying pace to beat defenders, very direct runner with the ball. He’s also very good on the ball technically showing good creativity and close control when dribbling.

Prefect forward for teams who like to play counter attacking football, very strong in 1v1 situations. Knows how to finish with good decision making in the final third, which is impressive for someone so young.

One of the best talents in Ligue 2 at the minute and we should see much more of him this season, only been able to see a small sample size so far.

Current stats in the 21/22 season so far:

⏱ 3 substitute appearances (40 minutes)
️ 2 goals

SM rating - 75

Value - 1.4 million

MUST BUY!

He was stretchered off at Caen in his last match after being hacked down. Out now with a twisted ankle. It's a great shame as he was bursting onto the scene, similar to what happened with Yvann Maçon at Saint Etienne. He's back fortunately after one year out.

5 hours ago, Rahul W said:

I trust Kieran's prediction :) 

Least someone does 😂

42 minutes ago, 433 said:

He was stretchered off at Caen in his last match after being hacked down. Out now with a twisted ankle. It's a great shame as he was bursting onto the scene, similar to what happened with Yvann Maçon at Saint Etienne. He's back fortunately after one year out.

🤕 that’s a shame, 2-3 weeks out I’ve just read.

On 8/4/2021 at 8:10 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Nemanja Motika (18) is one to watch for the future! Made two appearances for Bayern Munich in pre season and has scored 6 goals in 5 goals for Bayern II in the Regionalliga.

image.jpeg.3b76832d425b7671a2c19a60b6c8edcd.jpeg

Born in Berlin but also eligible to play for Serbia, Motika has represented both Germany and Serbia at youth level. Motika is a left winger who likes to cut inside onto his right foot and he has impressed me highly in pre season.

Remember the name! 🤩

Nemanja Motika (18) added this morning, very good investment!

21 hours ago, Nameless said:

Who would you sell - 

Facundo Torres or Sergey Pinyaev or both?

Verdict on Chris Richards (Bayern), cash in?

I'd keep duo, both getting minutes, one only 16yo

Chris Richards keep long term

21 hours ago, riccardopc said:

hello,

Nordi MUKIELE or douglas luis?

Nordi MUKIELE

21 hours ago, Ebedar said:

Keep Ihattaran unless u know u can get him back

17 hours ago, riccardopc said:

no one?

I only just replied, sorry ☹️

On 8/10/2021 at 1:18 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

TRANSFER NEWS/RUMOURS

A couple of transfers to be excited about this evening, particularly Tzolis who could be on his way to the Premier League.

Norwich City have reportedly offered around €12 million for the young Greek talent who had some pretty remarkable stats last season, 16 goals/10 assist. Norwich are doing some great business this summer both IRL and from a SM perspective, Josh Sargent the latest to join along with Billy Gilmour earlier on in the window.

Christos Tzolis

SM rating - 83

Value - 3 million

15858E07-A4FB-43AD-B94E-35DE9A2C0C6C.jpeg.8617acc78ffda15a4988bba29099c16a.jpeg

Also Talleres have agreed a fee with Bayer Leverkusen for 19 year old defender Piero Hincapie, the player will fly to Germany in the next few days to sign a contract until 2025 and complete his medical.

Piero Hincapie

SM rating - 78

Value - 2 million

F771BCD7-6B8B-4089-A7DF-C994EE8D4CCC.jpeg.1ba205e07724354b9aaf84139fb90e6f.jpeg

Extremely excited about these two transfers, can’t wait to see Tzolis on a regular basis in the Premier League.

If you haven’t already bought these two players, pick them up now!

Christos Tzolis (19) signs a five year deal with Norwich City, excellent recruitment. Think it’s time to watch a lot more of the canaries this season 😁

Highest valued U19 defenders according to Transfermarkt:

🇵🇹 Nuno Mendes €40M
🇭🇷 J. Gvardiol €19M
🇫🇷 A. Truffert €12M
🇺🇦 Ilya Zabarnyi €11M
🇫🇷 Tanguy Nianzou €11M
🇵🇹 Gonçalo Inácio €9M
🇪🇨 Piero Hincapié €8M
🇳🇱 D. Rensch €8M
🇧🇷 Renan €7M
🇫🇷 Brandon Soppy €7M
🇳🇱 K. Hoever €7M

Piero Hincapie (19) on the verge of joining Bayer Leverkusen, great ball playing defender, has all the right attributes to make it at the top.

Pace, strength, tenacity, positioning, athleticism, tackling.