Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

7 hours ago, Fotis1992 said:

Hello guys. Considering that Real has only Alaba for starting line-up (I don’t think that Militao is good enough), who you believe that is more possible to transfer in? Kounde or Pau Torres? 

Militao has shown last season that he is very much capable of being a starter at RM.

Between Kounde and Pau Torres, the latter one is more possible. Although there is no sign of signing a new centre back from RM camp.

On 8/11/2021 at 2:14 AM, TCLVikerz said:

Way too early Barella and De Jong predictions? Si! 

Can I get % of chance Barella and De Jong rise? ?% & ?% 😀

Both players play in a declining team btw...

It seems that way, yet i'm sure both these big clubs (🤐) will (one day) become stronger again. 

On 8/11/2021 at 8:14 AM, Id rather be in SW19 said:

cardoso christian got a surprise +1 today, is that him ready to sell before his 21st birthday drop? or keep him ufn?

He is level 1 concerns at lack of games, is on loan list but no takers yet. Wont ever start for me.

I'd rather sell him. 😀

On 8/11/2021 at 12:05 PM, Hot Rats said:

Hi guys, I got an offer for my Lassina Traore: Abdallah Sima + Marco John...accept or NOT? Why? It came as a bit of a suprise when he made the switch from Ajax to Shakhtar Don. However he's made a promising start to his career there, and i'm sure there's much more to show from him. 

Another one, is it worth keeping these? Yes. (Atm) the ones in bold. 

DANILO, the Ajax striker, GEDIKLI, Victor JENSEN, RHEIN, DANTAS, VAGNOMAN, STILLER, VERA, HAGI, SHAPARENKO, DIATTA, SZYMANSKI, DOLBERG, NMECHA

Thank you

Not sure about the rest. 

On 8/11/2021 at 1:00 PM, RhysMorgan said:

Daka or boadu? Paston

Daka is now playing for a stronger team and stronger league. 

Barella or valverde long term? Barella is better in his attacking play and SM rating. 

On 8/11/2021 at 2:07 PM, Hisham said:

Kroos (mine) for Alcantara/Coman/Sane ?  

Keep Toni (for now). I reckon he still has another few good years left in him. Plus, I would wait to see if Thiago hits the ground running better (early this new season) then only consider swapping Toni Kroos for Thiago Alcantara. 

If I buy any of the wingers, Ndidi/Valverde will be my substitute for Kroos and Coman/Sane will start ahead of Asensio

On 8/11/2021 at 3:44 PM, Nameless said:

Who would you sell - 

Facundo Torres or Sergey Pinyaev or both? Sell Pinyaev if you must sell one. 

Verdict on Chris Richards (Bayern), cash in? Keep. He could possibly be on the move to Leceister City on a season long loan deal. 

On 8/11/2021 at 4:01 PM, riccardopc said:

hello,

Nordi MUKIELE or douglas luis? Mukiele.

Nordi is a strong/stable/decent CB and RB with the potential to improve even further. 

On 8/11/2021 at 4:34 PM, Ebedar said:

Thoughts on Mohamed Ihattaren and whether he's worth keeping? For now. Si!

I bought him in May last year and his rating hasn't risen since then, in spite of him clocking some decent play time and figures last season.

Seems that he's no longer wanted/welcome at PSV (he's no longer training with the first team) and there are rumours of other teams sniffing around him, but I'm not sure whether it's worth holding on to him or just selling him at a loss and reinvesting elsewhere.

I would wait (if you can) till the end of transfer window to see if he can get a move away (loan or sold) from PSV before you show him the exit door... Maybe (Mohamed Ihattaren) could finnaly excel at a club he is happy at. 

8 hours ago, Fotis1992 said:

Hello guys. Considering that Real has only Alaba for starting line-up (I don’t think that Militao is good enough), who you believe that is more possible to transfer in? Kounde or Pau Torres? 

🤔 Hasn't Kounde signed for Chelsea already?

🤔 Do you mean who is Real Masrid more likely to buy? If so, then I say Pau Torres is the one: he's (lately) been linked to RM to replace Raphael Varane. 

However, I also read that Spurs are putting together a bid of 45 Million for P. Torres. 🙂

7 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Highest valued U19 defenders according to Transfermarkt:

🇵🇹 Nuno Mendes €40M
🇭🇷 J. Gvardiol €19M
🇫🇷 A. Truffert €12M
🇺🇦 Ilya Zabarnyi €11M
🇫🇷 Tanguy Nianzou €11M
🇵🇹 Gonçalo Inácio €9M
🇪🇨 Piero Hincapié €8M
🇳🇱 D. Rensch €8M
🇧🇷 Renan €7M
🇫🇷 Brandon Soppy €7M
🇳🇱 K. Hoever €7M

Piero Hincapie (19) on the verge of joining Bayer Leverkusen, great ball playing defender, has all the right attributes to make it at the top.

Pace, strength, tenacity, positioning, athleticism, tackling.

How much defenders wants Leverkusen ? :D

Kerem Akturkoglu (22) was a HUGE reason Gala qualified through to the next round of the Europa League.

Stats in both legs against St Johnstone:

Home: 🅰️ in 1-1 draw
Away: 🅰️🅰️ in 4-2 win

3 assists and 1 goal in a 5-3 aggregate win!

9C98E3F6-B31D-4464-9929-38531F26F782.thumb.jpeg.c32343bcb7316fd17dc01fd785dfdab0.jpeg

Criminally underrated in SM, even got missed in the Turkish review until after. I can definitely see a random rise for him this season before the Turkey review comes around again.

SM rating - 77

Value - 600k

SWIKI REPORT (13/08/21)

Hi guys and girls, another boring day of random edits. 4 pages in total and I would love to know what’s happened to Brazil, two teams, Atletico Mineiro and Paranaense and nothing else, shortest review in history.

Im sure they will resume Brazil again soon but I find it strange how they’ve only reviewed 2 teams and then moved on to Ireland.

Anyway all edits below:

Bali United - 16
EC Internacional - 1
Veranopolis ECRC - 1
PSMS Medan - 2
Ituano FC - 1
PSV - 1
Persis Solo - 2
Hibernian - 1
Persikabo 1973 - 1
Persik Kediri - 1
NK Opatija - 1
Badak Lampung - 1
Ferroviario AC - 1
Sampaio Correa - 1
Londrina EC - 1
EC Avenida - 2
São Caetano - 2
AO Trikala - 1
EC Jacuipense - 1
Sint-Truidense VV - 1
FC Botosani - 1
Ypiranga FC - 1
CN Marcilio Dias - 1
São Bernardo FC - 1
Brasil de Pelotas - 1
Vila Nova - 1
As Rodos - 1
PSM Makassar - 1
PS Bangka - 1
Botev Vratsa - 1
HNK Sibenik - 1
CD Motagua - 1
NK Istra 1961 - 1
Valmiera FC - 1
BK Hacken - 1
SC Internacional - 1
Atletico Monte Azul - 1
EC Bahia - 2
Fluminense - 1
Fortaleza EC - 1
Juventude - 1
Derby County - 1
Arda Kardzhali - 1
SC Freiburg - 1
Accrington Stanley - 1
MSV Duisburg - 3
Coquimbo Unido - 1
Danubio - 1
Defensor Sporting - 1
Santos FC - 1

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

On 10/30/2020 at 10:46 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Valentino Livramento

Age - 17

Club - Chelsea

Position - RB

Nationality - England

1CDEA85E-FC3A-4A8D-B47B-E16907D509C4.jpeg.ddc9807298a8136aee53d0ac8c7bc0f2.jpeg

Despite having a name that sounds Italian, Livramento hails from Croydon, London. Also known as Tino Livramento the young Englishman has played at various youth levels for England.

Tino can play either as a defence right back or a wing back, he has great attributes going forward with a great engine to match. For such a young age he’s very well built which is surprising and also has a superb knowledge of his position knowing how best to position himself in defensive one on one situations and when to join the attacks.

I think the main problem he will face trying to break in to Chelsea’s first team is a certain Reece James who is also still young but is another academy product who’s settled in perfectly for the senior side.

I’m super excited to see how he develops over the next few years and what plans Chelsea have for him in the future.

Would be great to see a loan move soon and maybe follow in footsteps of Reece James who spent time on loan at Wigan Athletic.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Tino Livramento (18) added this morning, MUST BUY!

7 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

Didn't he just get a rise not long time ago?

10 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Criminally underrated in SM, even got missed in the Turkish review until after.

Yes but he initially didn’t get a rise in the Turkish review. It was only after pressure on discord that SM revisited his rating.

+4 was a pretty crappy in my opinion too, I can see him getting another rise before the next Turkey review.

2 hours ago, The Finisher said:

Shaw or Theo? Shaw has been in such great form and hopefully this continues, but Theo is 2 years younger. I guess considering clubs Shaw would be a better option?

Luke Shaw for me, best left back in the Premier League and probably one of the best in Europe.

1 hour ago, Nighch said:

Bentancur / Kulusevski / N Barella / Marcos Llorente

Choose two from this four in terms of maximum potential in your opinion.

Thanks

Barella + Llorente

2 hours ago, The Finisher said:

Shaw or Theo? Shaw has been in such great form and hopefully this continues, but Theo is 2 years younger. I guess considering clubs Shaw would be a better option?

Shaw for me, great form last season and also in the Euros, no doubt he will carry that on next season too. Also at United so a higher ceiling imo

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Tino Livramento (18) added this morning, MUST BUY!

Ty boss always in the know :D 

1 hour ago, Nighch said:

Bentancur / Kulusevski / N Barella / Marcos Llorente

Choose two from this four in terms of maximum potential in your opinion.

Thanks

Has to be Barella and Llorente for me. both higher rated atm but both are better rounded and well developed players than the other two (imo)

Most valuable U19 players in the Premier League this season according to Transfermarkt:

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Saka €65M
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Greenwood €50M
🇵🇹 Fábio Silva €25M
🇨🇮 Amad Diallo €18M
🇫🇷 Olise €15M
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 H. Elliott €15M
🇬🇷 Tzolis €12M
🇧🇷 João Pedro €10M
🇳🇱 Hoever €7M
🇪🇨 M. Caicedo €5M
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Livramento €5M
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Shoretire €3M

So many good young talents to watch this season, many will get plenty of game time.

9 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Most valuable U19 players in the Premier League this season according to Transfermarkt:

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Saka €65M
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Greenwood €50M
🇵🇹 Fábio Silva €25M
🇨🇮 Amad Diallo €18M
🇫🇷 Olise €15M
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 H. Elliott €15M
🇬🇷 Tzolis €12M
🇧🇷 João Pedro €10M
🇳🇱 Hoever €7M
🇪🇨 M. Caicedo €5M
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Livramento €5M
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Shoretire €3M

So many good young talents to watch this season, many will get plenty of game time this season.

I hope Elliott gets some game time. He has looked really good throughout preseason.

19 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Militao or B Kamara?

I'm leaning towards Militao as reckon he should play regularly at Real Madrid this season.

Militao

Kamara is linked with Newcastle, would be brilliant for us, not so great for him and his rating in SM.

38 minutes ago, keefmj said:

I hope Elliott gets some game time. He has looked really good throughout preseason.

Agreed

13 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Would you think Bernadeschi could be getting a rating increase in the future ? Or is he pretty much maxed at 90 .

Position wise in soccermanager he is a dreamplayer . Can play nearly anywhere on the field .

I would say he’s maxed at 90 personally.