Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

22 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Joe Scally (18) starts for Monchengladbach tonight against the Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich.

068EB958-8BD3-462D-8C5A-C994BAE077F0.thumb.jpeg.47109b25ef915abeaa729eb6fadaefff.jpeg

The young American makes his competitive debut in Germany.

SM rating - 73

Value - 400k

I think he made his debut in German domestic cup few days back? Not sure on this though.

On 9/28/2020 at 2:30 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Folarin Balogun

Age - 19

Club - Arsenal

Position - Forward

Nationality - England

CAF187B5-468C-4498-BC50-0D0960288BE4.jpeg.a1804636c2985be0b91fb515c068e90c.jpeg

Born in New York, New York. Balogun is another teen with multi nationality and has played for both England and USA at youth level. He can also chose Nigeria but as of yet has not played for them.

Folarin likes to use his pace to get in behind defences and has a great eye for goal often showing how deadly he is in one on one situations against the goalkeeper. Not just a speed merchant Balogun has also shown that his has dribbling qualities by producing some pretty brilliant solo runs.

At just 19 he’s still got much to learn on the football field but that hasn’t stopped clubs from interest, in which sums of around 8 million have been branded for his services.

He’s developing nicely at the gunners but I would like him to try and pursue a move for some senior game time whether it’s in the Championship or the premier league.

In recent times he’s showed his desire to leave Arsenal due to the lack of senior football opportunities which is good to see in a young man.

SM rating - 73

Value - 1 million

In the absence of Aubameyang and Lacazette, Folarin Balogun (20) starts up front for Arsenal!

A8EDDE80-6408-4431-87DC-2E51A3EA95D1.thumb.jpeg.c7433dba43463eb9a2036ac83c5e81e0.jpeg

7 hours ago, The Finisher said:

Shaw or Theo? Shaw has been in such great form and hopefully this continues, but Theo is 2 years younger. I guess considering clubs Shaw would be a better option?

I'm going against the tide and say Theo. Serie A players are often underrated, Theo is a great LB and he has a brilliant future; he has the potentially to reach 92/93 and even more if he moves to a stronger side 

11 hours ago, Ashraf N said:

Monteiro otavio, goncalo guedes, j.corona keep or sell..? Keep 2.

In a CGW it's worth keeping these two, unless you can do a swap deal for better players of the same rating. 

7 hours ago, The Finisher said:

Shaw or Theo? Luke

Shaw has been in such great form and hopefully this continues, but Theo is 2 years younger. I guess considering clubs Shaw would be a better option? Si. He would. Because he is playing for the better performing club, and is also a solid starter on an international level, unlike Theo Hernandez. Atm he has a better chance to (first) rise again.

7 hours ago, Nighch said:

Bentancur / Kulusevski / N Barella / Marcos Llorente

Choose two from this four in terms of maximum potential in your opinion.

Thanks

Marcos Llorente's versatility will no doubt come in handy. 

3 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Would you think Bernadeschi could be getting a rating increase in the future ? Or is he pretty much maxed at 90 .

Position wise in soccermanager he is a dreamplayer . Can play nearly anywhere on the field .

He's a decent (regular) rotational player, much like Julian Draxler.

20 hours ago, sharkdan said:

I'm going against the tide and say Theo. Serie A players are often underrated, Theo is a great LB and he has a brilliant future; he has the potentially to reach 92/93 and even more if he moves to a stronger side 

Hey hey,

I agree with his rating potental at Milan. Though I must admit they first still need to stregthen a few more positions to really challenge the rest of Europe.

I'm so glad Theo didn't transfer over to QSG this transfer window - Phew! Howeverr I still worry he may be gone next season, especially if Milan don't put in a better season this year/next year. 😥

31 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Hey hey

I agree with his rating potental at Milan. Though I must admit they first still need to stregthen a few more positions to really challenge the rest of Europe.

I'm so glad Theo didn't transfer over to QSG this transfer window - Phew! Howeverr I still worry he may be gone next season, especially if Milan don't put in a better season this year/next year. 😥

Hahaha sorry! If Milan keep growing he can reach higher ratings here

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Joe Scally (18) starts for Monchengladbach tonight against the Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich.

068EB958-8BD3-462D-8C5A-C994BAE077F0.thumb.jpeg.47109b25ef915abeaa729eb6fadaefff.jpeg

The young American makes his Bundesliga debut in Germany.

SM rating - 73

Value - 400k

Joe Scally (18) v. Bayern Munich:

☑️ 90 min
🚀 4 clearances
3 interceptions
⚔️ 8 duels won
✈️ 2/2 aerial duels
🤼‍♂️ 2/2 tackles won
🔀 2/3 dribbles won
🎯 4/5 long balls
🦶 59 touches
👏 Kept Sané quiet

Excellent BUNDESLIGA debut from the American!

Received an interesting offer in a CGW. My Locatelli for Modric and Lemar.

I tend to play a 4-2-3-1 and already have Hojbjerg, Soucek, and Moutinho, while I'm thinner in the ACM department.

Long term it's probably to my detriment, but Lemar is at the best club in Spain and seems to be important to the team.

35 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

20-year-old Giorgi Mamardashvili vs AC Milan & Getafe

📈 Rate: 76
🚫 2 clean sheets
10 saves

The young Georgian goalkeeper with an amazing start to his Valencia adventure!

A goalkeeper to keep an eye on!

🌟🌟🌟

gettyimages-1234464297-1024x1024.jpg

This Giorgian goalkeeper started very well at Valencia CF. Excited for more... 

SWIKI REPORT (13/08/21)

3 pages and the same again with a bunch of random edits, wouldn’t expect anything significant to happen now until at least Tuesday.

All edits below:

Borneo FC - 28
Semen Padang FC - 1
Persijap Jepara - 1
AHHA PS Pati - 1
Shonan Bellmare - 1
PSPS Pekanbaru - 1
Persiba Balikpapan - 1
NK Istra 1961 - 1
Sudeva Delhi FC - 1
Ascoli Calcio - 1
Vancouver Whitecaps - 1
Korona Kielce - 1
FC Brasov - 2
HNK Gorica - 1
Panetolikos - 1
FC Grosseto SSD - 1
Penarol - 1
Sakaryaspor - 1
Giant Erminio - 1
Tuzla City - 1
Guillermo Brown - 1
Leones FC - 1
Montevideo Wanderers - 1
Botev Plovdiv - 1
Botev Vratsa - 1
TSV Havelse - 1
KFC Uerdingen 05 - 1
Pacos de Ferreira - 1
Sheffield Wednesday - 1
Rotherham United - 1
Volos NFC - 1
Nacional - 1
NK Osijek - 1

Thanks for reading and enjoy proper football being back this weekend 😁

Cheers Kieran 😊

11 minutes ago, Vinnynx said:

I can't wait Doncaster at home first game at Hillsborough for 532 days 

Excited 

I’ve got a few friends going to the game, really difficult game for Donny though, I reckon Wednesdays are one of, if not the favourites to get promoted this season, they’ve strengthened well and got a good manager in Darren Moore.

I like the addition of Wing, decent championship player let alone league one.

Just now, Kieran_S91 said:

I’ve got a few friends going to the game, really difficult game for Donny though, I reckon Wednesdays are one of, if not the favourites to get promoted this season, they’ve strengthened well and got a good manager in Darren Moore.

I like the addition of Wing, decent championship player let along league one.

Alot of positivity around Hillsborough for the first time in a long Time. 

Thats due to Darren Moore some of the players like you say wing,Marvin Johnson,Lee Gregory should be big hits in league 1.

I'm just pleased it won't be as bad as last season. 

Be pleased with top 6. 

Whats people thoughts on 

Kaide Gordon (16) Liverpool 

He lives in Burton and quite local to where I live.

Alot of excitement surrounding him virgil Van Dijk & TAA recently spoken out how impressed they are by him. 

Expect him to feature for Liverpool in some capacity thus season. 

7 minutes ago, Vinnynx said:

Whats people thoughts on 

Kaide Gordon (16) Liverpool 

He lives in Burton and quite local to where I live.

Alot of excitement surrounding him virgil Van Dijk & TAA recently spoken out how impressed they are by him. 

Expect him to feature for Liverpool in some capacity thus season. 

Exciting talent, shame he didn’t go back to Derby on loan could of helped them this season. I would imagine he could maybe experience a cup game but I don’t think he will feature in the Premier League just yet. Probably just behind Harvey Elliott in all honesty although he has played more central at times in pre season.

8 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

This Giorgian goalkeeper started very well at Valencia CF. Excited for more... 

I saw the game against Getafe and I was impressed by him. I don't know if he will be the starter for all the season, but he is very talented and worths an investment in game