Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

On 6/3/2021 at 4:26 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Cristopher Wooh (19) has joined RC Lens in game. Someone to keep a close eye on next season.

Another start for Cristopher Wooh (19) and despite the 2-2 draw with St. Etienne he had a solid game.

1 Goal-Line Clearance
5 Interceptions
3 Tackles
10/17 Duels Won
90 Touches
2 Key Passes

Like I said when Lens signed him from Nancy, one to watch this season and a great bargain at 400k.

Not an out and out must buy, but certainly one for the price.

On 8/14/2021 at 8:56 AM, Vinnynx said:

Whats people thoughts on 

Kaide Gordon (16) Liverpool 

He lives in Burton and quite local to where I live.

Alot of excitement surrounding him virgil Van Dijk & TAA recently spoken out how impressed they are by him. 

Expect him to feature for Liverpool in some capacity thus season. 

He has looked brilliant in pre season. Very exciting player for the future. Wouldn't be surprised to see him in our squad for cup matches.

On 5/31/2021 at 2:01 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Mohamed Bayo (22) has fired Clermont to promotion scoring 22 goals in the league and is now attracting a lot of interest, he’s worth in the region of €10 million.

Mohamed Bayo

545BEC66-971E-4107-996E-5B7DCBB27F21.jpeg.5f6b9d668d0a924ed3286708e47b6e5d.jpeg

Mohamed Bayo (23) has carried on where he left off last season, showing he has what it takes in Ligue 1.

☑️ 2 games
168 minutes played
️ 3 goals
🚀 6 shots on goal
🔀 3 dribbles won
⚔️ 6 duels won

Since the beginning of last season, Bayo has 25 goals in 36 starts. Clermont have a great chance of staying up with his contribution.

SM rating - 83

Value - 2 million

3 hours ago, Wander Saraiva said:

Unai Simon or Gollini?

Atm Unai Simon, Gollini is still behind Lloris in Tottenham's hierarchies

1 hour ago, TrickyDave said:

Martinez or De ligt? 

(my team needs a striker and has surplus defenders, but not desperately) 

If so, take Martinez (if it's an exchange, try asking for some cash along with Lautaro as well) 

22 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Mohamed Bayo (23) has carried on where he left off last season, showing he has what it takes in Ligue 1.

☑️ 2 games
168 minutes played
️ 3 goals
🚀 6 shots on goal
🔀 3 dribbles won
⚔️ 6 duels won

Since the beginning of last season, Bayo has 25 goals in 36 starts. Clermont have a great chance of staying up with his contribution.

SM rating - 83

Value - 2 million

Beautiful start from him and his entire club! He and Abdul Samed (21 years old and only 74 rated in game) could be future big risers for Clermont Foot

3 hours ago, Wander Saraiva said:

Unai Simon or Gollini?

Unai Simon, Gollini looks to be playing back up goalkeeper to Lloris this season.

3 hours ago, sharkdan said:

Barcelona has officially found Messi's heir! 

Screenshot_20210815-220647_Chrome.jpg

I didn’t realise Messi had no hair 😉

1 hour ago, TrickyDave said:

Martinez or De ligt? 

(my team needs a striker and has surplus defenders, but not desperately) 

Martinez

12 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Has anyone else experienced not being able to "View Match" in ANY game world ? 🤬

I know this occured with some cup games in some game worlds, but this time it seems to be across the board - all games with all teams in all worlds ...

BTW: I sent in a ticket ... 😉

Fortunately I haven’t experienced this but I did play my games about 4 hours ago. Wonder if something has happened between now and then.

SWIKI REPORT (16/08/21)

It just gets worse, 16 edits in total today all of which are below. Hopefully we should see more tomorrow, which is usually the case.

Sydney FC - 1
Rodopa Smolyan - 2
Slavia Sofia - 1
Botev Plovdiv - 1
Botev Vratsa - 1
Fortaleza EC - 1
Club Queretaro - 1
Melbourne Victory - 1
Westerns Sydney Wanderers - 1
Ural Yekaterinburg - 1
Ceara SC - 1
Dynamo Moskva - 1

Thanks for reading and have a great week

Cheers Kieran 😁

1 hour ago, RobboEFC said:

Couple of things regarding such stats - Define long ball (I am expecting you to go Van Gaal)?

So he completed all his "long" passes which means 10% of the passes he didn't complete were "short passes". This also means he is short sighted.

Now how many of those "short passes" he didn't complete led to dangerous situations? 

Just curious regarding such stats, that I find needless, unnecessary and misleading, but curious enough to know how others perceive and take from it. 

1 hour ago, RobboEFC said:

"No way Past"

The way I saw it, it took a lot of work from the referee not to book him like 5 times. Granted, it's not easy to intercept Grealish and Sterling.

BTW, Is it just for me, or Messi's still on Barça's squad in SM? Been like a week or so. Time to let it go SM...

On 8/14/2021 at 12:02 AM, Nameless said:

@LauraAFCA what do you make of Oppegard of PSV? He is making the squad and seems he will come off the bench here and there.

Is he a good talent and PSV wants to ease him in or they do not want to spend money on a 2nd LB so promoted him?

Did I tag the right Laura?

Can anybody answer this? 

PS: Tagging doesn't mean I only want to hear from that person. It means I know for certain the person knows things regarding my question. 

1 hour ago, rimicovi said:

"No way Past"

The way I saw it, it took a lot of work from the referee not to book him like 5 times. Granted, it's not easy to intercept Grealish and Sterling.

Manchester City buying Grealish all makes sense now, the player who has had the most fouls committed against him for the past 2 seasons 😂

Pep: Give it to Jack so he can get fouled in the opponent’s half and lump it in to 6’9 Kyle Hudlin.

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Manchester City buying Grealish all makes sense now, the player who has had the most fouls committed against him for the past 2 seasons 😂

Pep: Give it to Jack so he can get fouled in the opponent’s half and lump it in to 6’9 Kyle Hudlin.

Straight out of the Barry Fry Management Book that, he's even taller than Kevin Francis :P

On 8/15/2021 at 7:54 AM, Rahul W said:

Only game 1, but some low-rated PL players (83 below) worth tracking:

1. Billy Gilmour (82) - Norwich
  2. Harvey Elliott (82) - Liverpool
  3. Oghenekaro Etebo (83) - Watford
  4. Daniel Bachmann (82) - Watford
  5. Jacob Ramsey (80) - Aston Villa
  6. Luke Thomas (83) - Leicester
  7. Max Kilman (82) - Wolves
  8. Ki-Jana Hoever (78) - Wolves
  9. Nathan Tella (77) - Southampton
  10. Valentino Livramento (70) - Southampton
  11. Trevoh Chalobah (82) - Chelsea
  12. Tyrick Mitchell (83) - Crystal Palace
  13. Marc Guehi (82) - Crystal Palace
  14. Steven Alzate (83) - Brighton
  15. Pascal Struck (83) - Leeds
  16. Gabriel Martinelli (83) - Arsenal
  17. Nuno Tavares (83) - Arsenal
  18. Folarin Balogun (73) - Arsenal
  19. Frank Onyeka (83) - Brentford
  20. Mads Bech Sorensen (82) - Brentford
  21. Marcus Forss (82) - Brentford
  22. Mads Bidstrup (73) - Brentford
  23. Oliver Skipp (82) - Spurs
  24. Japhet Tanganga (82) - Spurs

Remember to check out my thread on EPL players as it gives detail in terms of games played and minutes

Might be overthinking or getting impatient as it's the first game, but Upamecano didn't seem convincing. I didn't really watch him when he was in Leipzig and I'm hoping I can see more games before being forced to make a transfer, but wondering if I should go for Bastoni or Varane instead. I was thinking of building long-term, but Varane for some years doesn't sound bad when there's low rating CB youth players I can wait for. 

9 minutes ago, The Finisher said:

Might be overthinking or getting impatient as it's the first game, but Upamecano didn't seem convincing. I didn't really watch him when he was in Leipzig and I'm hoping I can see more games before being forced to make a transfer, but wondering if I should go for Bastoni or Varane instead. I was thinking of building long-term, but Varane for some years doesn't sound bad when there's low rating CB youth players I can wait for. 

its one game. maybe see how he settles over a few months as it takes players time to adjust

varane has been on the decline past few years. again, have to see how he settles.