Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

22 minutes ago, Rahul W said:

Today was mostly transfer edits as far as I could see, most of them are my edits so I can confirm the lack of any pattern! 

That’s good to know, least can be said about the current pattern on rating changes being transferred from wiki to game.

From Brazil, to Ireland, back to Brazil, to Ecuador, so strange.

More transfer edits tomorrow by yourself? If so, I’ll wake up a touch earlier 😂

12 minutes ago, Marek said:

Salisu (Southampton) or Todibo (Nice): who would you sell?

Benjamin Sesko, Yuri Alberto, Matias Arezo: can you rank them?

Thanks in advance.

Personally I would sell Todibo but I must admit, hes started the season well with Nice and should be a decent riser this season. I think Salisu is the better defender though from what I’ve seen.

1) Benjamin Sesko

2) Matias Arezo

3) Yuri Alberto

1 hour ago, The Mad Hatter said:

With all this talk of activity from South America, is anyone having a go at predictions for Argentine Primera Division ?

I imagine there is a treasure trove of risers just begging to be revealed (Actually, I am the one doing the begging)

Gyan did an amazing job with Brazil recently ...

On 5/22/2021 at 1:27 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

TALENT ALERT 🚨 

I would have to say that Enzo Fernandez (20) is probably a must buy not only in the long term but short term also, rated 70 and valued at 240k I would imagine he could be in for a +10 come the time SM review Argentina again.

6BE6B824-42C0-473D-A4C8-44347FA530B3.jpeg.73a9d99c73295d69ab54936ae093b146.jpeg

Paramount to Defensa Y Justicia’s midfielder, Fernandez has all the tools to be a top midfielder in Europe, he has the intelligence to read the game well and also the technical ability to execute defence splitting passes. Mainly operating as a deep lying playmaker Enzo is the creative spark where most attacks start from for Defensa.

At just 20 year old it’s great to see such a young player have a huge effect on how a team plays, I have no doubt that he will be back at his parent club River Plate one day orchestrating their midfield and hopefully we will see that next season.

SM rating - 70

Value - 240k

Enzo Fernandez - 70 -> 78/80

Still only 240k!! 😱

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

That’s good to know, least can be said about the current pattern on rating changes being transferred from wiki to game.

From Brazil, to Ireland, back to Brazil, to Ecuador, so strange.

More transfer edits tomorrow by yourself? If so, I’ll wake up a touch earlier 😂

I feel like the backlog of my edits have all been loaded, they had more than a week of changes pending. But of course, there are plenty of transfer edits not done by me. Most of the major ones (Messi for eg) are already pending approval by the time I get to it. Also I've noticed someone does Italian/Portuguese edits quite quickly.

The rating changes pattern is quite strange/annoying.

On 8/18/2021 at 5:10 AM, The Mad Hatter said:

I’m looking for one more jewel in this crown of young talent that I plan to last me 10 years …

Backs: Milenkovic, Lacoix, Botman, Wesley Fofana and Godfrey

Mids: Bellingham, Pedri, Tchouameni and Wirtz

Forward: Vlahovic, A. Gouri and Malen

Any suggestions for a 87-88 rated starlet who would fit in? I've chosen 3 players rather than just one player, because of (the possible) lack of player availability. Thanks in advance!

I presume Kieran just read this question tooooo fast. Having said that, I haven't really answered it as you asked either. 😀

On 8/18/2021 at 5:46 AM, Nameless said:

Amadou Onana or Hincapie? The Leverkusen defensor.

Lille aren't having a good start to the season, therefore who knows when Amadou Onana will come to the fold (get regular gametime) at Lille. The manager will most probably prefer experience over youth (atm). 

Hincapie: 

"We're very happy to have acquired a young, but confident central defender with experience at international level," commented Leverkusen sporting director Simon Rolfes.

"We've had our eye on him for a while. His performances against absolute world-class players at the Copa America confirmed to us what an exciting future he has. He suits Leverkusen, and we're sure he'll be an important player for us. 

Very positive words from the sporting director.

On 8/18/2021 at 7:54 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Zidan Sertdemir (16) added this morning, very good long term investment!

Grazie amico. 

On 8/18/2021 at 11:59 AM, Nameless said:

Sell Guehi or Chris Richards (BM)?

With the emergance and performances of both Tanguy Nianzou and Josip Stanišić during preseason at BM = it sounds as though Chrissy has gone down the picking order from what I was reading a few days ago...... Plus, both these mentioned defensors are more versatile than C. Richards

On 8/18/2021 at 2:14 PM, Marek said:

Salisu (Southampton) or Todibo (Nice): who would you sell? Draw

Imo it'z too soon to decide. I can't choose yet. Maybe after the winter review i'll be able to answer the question.

Nice are looking stronger this season and have started the season very well.  Therefore i think you'd be better to keep hold of Jean Clair (once touted as the new Varane) Todibo. He was excellent against (champions) Lille last time out.

Benjamin 1 Sesko

2 Matias Arezo

3 Yuri Alberto

:can you rank them? Si: numbered in bold. 🙂

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Milanista1
Addition and subtraction.

12 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

I’m looking for one more jewel in this crown of young talent that I plan to last me 10 years …

Backs: Milenkovic, Lacoix, Botman and Godfrey

Mids: Bellingham, Pedri and Wirtz

Forward: Vlahovic and Malen

Any suggestions for a 87-88 rated starlet who would fit in? Thanks in advance!

Thanks to @Milanista1for pointing out my mistake 😂

I would add:

Defence: Wesley Fofana, other good options but lower rated are: Gvardiol, Simakan, Kossounou

Midfield: I would say Tchoumeni but I can’t pick the same player as Milanista again haha so will go for Camavinga.

Forward: Mason Greenwood or Ansu Fati

4 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Thanks to @Milanista1for pointing out my mistake 😂

I would add:

Defence: Wesley Fofana, other good options but lower rated are: Gvardiol, Simakan, Kossounou

Midfield: I would say Tchoumeni but I can’t pick the same player as Milanista again haha so will go for Camavinga.

Forward: Mason Greenwood or Ansu Fati

Thank you gentlemen! Perhaps I was not clear enough, but yes, I own the players on the list. I am looking for just one more to round out my 2023 Starting XI. Thanks for the suggestions and names. I have a bunch on my short list, but it's always good to have another brain or two working on the same problem. Cheers!

11 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Please Rahul push even harder for Argentina it used to be done every 6months but now were around 14months. That really is Slow Motion!

I don't keep any from that League I never want to wait 2 years for a review ever again.

Yes it's remarkable sometimes just changing the browser. It Can't hurt!

Gerrard M

J Felix

Reyna

Mancini tho I like  McTominay too

Hincapie

I've been pushing for Argentina to get reviewed for a while and made some rating suggestions.

14 hours ago, LauraAFCA said:

Random question, I assume a lot of us are using the SM app to play. I mostly use the web version bc I can't seem to get a few things figured out in the app. One being updating the player database, on the web version those new players are loaded automatically, but on the app not all the new players seem to load. Anyone else has this problem? Also I can't sort players on age or nationality the way the web version can. My other issue with the app is that it doesn't show me the number of new activities per club the way the web version does (the red number next to the envelop icon). Does anyone know if these are just not features the app has, or am I overseeing things? There's some obvious benefits to using the app but the issues above make the use of the app really annoying imo. 

You could go to Account settings and load player data so you can see the names of players

On 3/18/2017 at 12:48 PM, Rahul W said:

EFL CHAMPIONSHIP

List of 85+ Championship players:

• Andre Zambo Anguissa (Fulham) 89
  • Aleksandar Mitrovic (Fulham) 88 (-1, 26 Jun 2021)
  • Jefferson Lerma (Bournemouth) 88

• Kenny Tete (Fulham) 87
  • Sander Berge (Sheffield Utd) 87
  • Oliver Norwood (Sheffield Utd) 87
  • John Egan (Sheffield Utd) 87
  • John O'Connell (Sheffield Utd) 87
  • Enda Stevens (Sheffield Utd) 87
  • David Brooks (Bournemouth) 87
  • Lewis Cook (Bournemouth) 87

• Harry Wilson (Fulham) 86
  • Ivan Cavaleiro (Fulham) 86
  • Jean Michael Seri (Fulham) 86 (-1, 26 May 2021)
  • Sam Johnstone (West Brom) 86 (+1, 26 Jun 2021)
  • Oli McBurnie (Sheffield Utd) 86
  • David McGoldrick (Sheffield Utd) 86
  • John Fleck (Sheffield Utd) 86
  • George Baldock (Sheffield Utd) 86
  • Chris Basham (Sheffield Utd) 86
  • Philip Billing (Bournemouth) 86
  • Adam Smith (Bournemouth) 86
  • Steve Cook (Bournemouth) 86

• Harrison Reed (Fulham) 85 (+2, 26 Jun 2021)
  • Tosin Adarabioyo (Fulham) 85 (+2, 26 Jun 2021)
  • Antonee Robinson (Fulham) 85 (+1, 26 Jun 2021)
  • Tom Cairney (Fulham) 85
  • Bobby Decordova-Reid (Fulham) 85
  • Alfie Mawson (Fulham) 85
  • Terence Kongolo (Fulham) 85
  • Paulo Gazzaniga (Fulham) 85
  • Anthony Knockaert (Fulham) 85 (-1, 23 Jan 2021)
  • Semi Ajayi (West Brom) 85 (+1, 26 Jun 2021)
  • Matt Phillips (West Brom) 85
  • Robert Snodgrass (West Brom) 85 (-1, 26 Jun 2021)
  • Jake Livermore (West Brom) 85 (-1, 26 Jun 2021)
  • Lys Mousset (Sheffield Utd) 85
  • Aaron Ramsdale (Sheffield Utd) 85
  • Chris Mepham (Bournemouth) 85
  • Dominic Solanke (Bournemouth) 85
  • Arnaut Danjuma (Bournemouth) 85
  • Junior Stanislas (Bournemouth) 85
  • Ryan Bennett (Swansea) 85 (-1, 30 Jul 2021)
  • Kieffer Moore (Cardiff) 85 (+2, 28 Jul 2021)
  • Sean Morrison (Cardiff) 85
  • Stefan Johansen (QPR) 85
  • Thomas Kaminski (Blackburn) 85
  • Tomas Kalas (Bristol City) 85

85+ free agents in England:

• 89 David Luiz (-1, 26 Jan 2021)
  • 87 Gary Cahill (-1, 27 Jun 2021)
  • 87 Sergio Romero (-1, 29 Jun 2021)
  • 86 Jose Izquierdo
  • 86 James McCarthy
  • 85 John Ruddy
  • 85 Robbie Brady
  • 85 Mo Besic
  • 85 Scott Dann
  • 85 Yannick Bolasie
  • 85 Willy Caballero
  • 85 Branislav Ivanovic (-2, 23 Jan 2021)

Updated after Pereira and Armstrong's moves. How many of these guys will move? Danjuma is off to Villarreal, Ramsdale is off to Arsenal. Looks like Johnstone will stay. Berge.. can't see anybody coming in for him atm. 

Think it's crazy the likes of Berge, Tete, Zambo could spend a season in the Championship. 

SWIKI REPORT (19/08/21)

7 pages and more transfer edits this morning, the wait continues to see where SM go next with the reviews or if they carry on with Brazil at some point.

Some of the transfer edits below:

Aleix Vidal - RCD Espanyol
Michy Batshuayi - Besiktas (Loan)
Orjan Nyland - AFC Bournemouth 
Vincent Koziello - KV Oostende 
Luis Maximiano - Granada CF 
Baptiste Santamaria - Stade Rennes

Luis Maximiano at 83 rating looks to be a good buy this season if he can cement the number 1 spot, still a relatively low rating for La Liga. Someone to watch closely.

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

Has anyone asked SM on that Discord group why they dont have a rating schedule? It feels like in real life where you have 10 projects to do at school or at work and you do a little bit on all of them but end up finishing none of them. 

Ive had a conspiracy theory for years that they have a wall in their building with pieces of paper on them. On the papers are stuff like "Finish the English Premier League" "Do only 75% of the Dutch League" "Change five players ratings from random division 2 clubs". So they throw darts while being blindfolded so they cant aim for the same paper but sometimes because of bad luck they hit the same one like the Romanian league.:cool:

1 hour ago, Johan said:

Has anyone asked SM on that Discord group why they dont have a rating schedule? It feels like in real life where you have 10 projects to do at school or at work and you do a little bit on all of them but end up finishing none of them. 

Ive had a conspiracy theory for years that they have a wall in their building with pieces of paper on them. On the papers are stuff like "Finish the English Premier League" "Do only 75% of the Dutch League" "Change five players ratings from random division 2 clubs". So they throw darts while being blindfolded so they cant aim for the same paper but sometimes because of bad luck they hit the same one like the Romanian league.:cool:

Thanks man I needed that. Your joke put me to sleep.

2 hours ago, Johan said:

They have a schedule (largely). That is the misconception. The problem is in the way the data gets ported over to the game from Soccerwiki - I still don't know if it happens randomly or not. At the moment, the focus is on editing transfers (of which there are so many daily, as we know). 

Either way it is frustrating though as it could be done in a much better way if the people who actually did the changes had a dialogue with us. 

I don't know if anyone watched Loki here to understand this analogy - we are the TVA, Steven Paul is Ravona, and the mysterious people at SM/SW are the Timekeepers. Lol.

Enjoyed the theory! :D 

4 hours ago, Johan said:

Excellent post, like conspiracy theories. More serious, i have some questions too, someone in the discord group can ask when they improve the motor engine and release a update for the game and for mobile apps for android and IOS too wich btw it sucks? Looks 2010 primitive app! I think its been more than a year they announced a update for the game and nothing.  So many fixes the game needed it... 

On 7/7/2021 at 1:22 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

I would sell Etienne Green.

Yes, Alemdar is a good prospect, only a month ago Milan bid 3 million for him and others are circling too, I don’t think Alemdar will be at Kayserispor next season.

Turkey have a lot of young goalkeepers coming through at the moment.

Doğan Alemdar has now completed his move to French side Rennes.

5 hours ago, Johan said:

I think it's to prevent people signing players just as risers. Managers need to be a bit more picky if reviews are random.

35 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I think it's to prevent people signing players just as risers. Managers need to be a bit more picky if reviews are random.

which is a real shame as that is the most enjoyable part for me, spending hours watching feeds and leeching off of the various threads here. Used to be an art to timing the buying of players so they would be ready to sell by the time SM moved to another country to review.

22 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

which is a real shame as that is the most enjoyable part for me, spending hours watching feeds and leeching off of the various threads here. Used to be an art to timing the buying of players so they would be ready to sell by the time SM moved to another country to review.

You can still sign these players but you can't trust waiting for when the review is. Just a case of adapting I guess.

My strategy is always to sign young players and watch them develop. I play in a lot of custom gameworlds where you need to be picky due to squad caps 

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

Will the following players get enough game time this season? 

Singo (Torino) 

Darboe (Roma)

Kamenovic (Lazio)

Singo will carry on being a starter, don’t know about Kamenovic and I would say similar with Darboe, he showed the end of last season he has the ability to play first team for Roma but anything’s possible under Mourinho.

1 hour ago, Ben-SCFC. said:

Doğan Alemdar has now completed his move to French side Rennes.

Good move for him in my opinion, Rennes are not afraid to give youth a chance 👌