Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

You can still sign these players but you can't trust waiting for when the review is. Just a case of adapting I guess.

My strategy is always to sign young players and watch them develop. I play in a lot of custom gameworlds where you need to be picky due to squad caps 

In some competitive gameworlds its difficult to buy u21 so maybe if they remove the concern levels or make it harder for lower rated players thats 22 and older to get concerns. I have a few bargains from Argentina and Brazil like Enzo Copetti 70 and Marcos Felipe 75 thats 25 and getting concerns.

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

You can still sign these players but you can't trust waiting for when the review is. Just a case of adapting I guess.

My strategy is always to sign young players and watch them develop. I play in a lot of custom gameworlds where you need to be picky due to squad caps 

I agree with this. And the way it was done was from bottom up which gave managers ample of time to do what they wanted to do. 

This also takes away the unfair advantage people on discord were getting. 

But I just feel this will not stay for long or the top leagues will maintain the order. 

ONE FOR THE FUTURE!

Tayo Adaramola (17) joined Crystal Palace at under 12s level after his mum moved from Dublin to London to give her son a better chance of making it as a pro footballer. He had trials with clubs such as Charlton and West Ham before signing with Crystal Palace, Adaramola since signed a professional contract with Palace in 2020.

01D7431D-BDCB-4D3A-9D2E-0BFE2F534C6F.thumb.jpeg.3721de53c452d09fbf8c075059b33bbd.jpeg

Blessed with pure speed, Adaramola is what you would class as a marauding full back who loves to get forward when the opportunity presents itself, he’s also solid in defence reading the game well and using his pace to full effect. Tayo can also play further forward on the left using his great dribbling ability and end product whether it’s a cross to assist a teammate or to finish off a move.

Adaramola has played for Ireland at u17 and u18 level and has recently been called up to Shaun Derry’s u23 squad, his form and development last season was a big factor in his rise at International level.

He is classed as one of the best young left backs for his age in England, very good investment when added to SM. We should see more of him over the next year or 2.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

39 minutes ago, Johan said:

In some competitive gameworlds its difficult to buy u21 so maybe if they remove the concern levels or make it harder for lower rated players thats 22 and older to get concerns. I have a few bargains from Argentina and Brazil like Enzo Copetti 70 and Marcos Felipe 75 thats 25 and getting concerns.

Okay I will not say everything I want to say but I will add that SM should put an asterisk or star on top of youth players rated 75 and below that are SM "hyped" so it's possible to give them a game here and there at the beginning of the season.

Concerns are developed after 12,24 and 36 matches so by that time it's difficult to give such players any game time as every club at that point plays for something. 

8 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Robert Lewandowski wants a new challenge away from Bayern Munich, Bayern value him at 110 million. Wonder if City will turn their attention away from Harry Kane now and go for the cheaper option, cheaper option 100 million, sounds mad 🤣

City and PSG are starting to resemble teams in uncompetitive game worlds - which I may or may not have assembled at times.  Lewandowski is no spring chicken - Kane's transfer for whatever sum may make sense given his age, but Lewandowski is almost five years older.  I rate Lewandowski higher than Kane, but Kane is very good and depending on the health of his ankles has many years of top-flight performances ahead.

2 hours ago, alexavierdenelle said:

franck kessie or sergej ?

lenglet or kamara ?

thanks before

Kessie

Lenglet, although I would hang fire to see where Kamara goes this window.

1 hour ago, Hisham said:

Any players added today worth buying?

No, not to my knowledge 

14 minutes ago, JBS said:

City and PSG are starting to resemble teams in uncompetitive game worlds - which I may or may not have assembled at times.  Lewandowski is no spring chicken - Kane's transfer for whatever sum may make sense given his age, but Lewandowski is almost five years older.  I rate Lewandowski higher than Kane, but Kane is very good and depending on the health of his ankles has many years of top-flight performances ahead.

This bit got me LOL, I also may or may not have done this 🤣

I agree with you for the most part, Kane is also proven at Premier League level and already acclimatise to the competition he comes up against week in week out. That’s not to say Lewandowski wouldn’t cut it at Premier League level because I’m sure he would.

I still believe there is a certain appeal to Lewa, given his lifestyle. But I’m very dubious of many clubs willing to pay 110 million for a 32 year old (33 on Saturday)

Article on his lifestyle and every fine detail that he and his wife cover.

https://www.eurosport.com/football/eurosport-star-of-the-year/2020/how-robert-lewandowski-ate-slept-and-trained-his-way-to-becoming-the-world-s-best-striker_sto8033248/story-amp.shtml

Most Valuable GKs, U21s per Transfermarkt 

🇫🇷 Meslier €20M
🇺🇦 Trubin €8M
🇵🇹 D. Costa €6M
🇹🇷 Destanoglu €5.5M
🇧🇪 Vandevoordt €4M
🇵🇱 Majecki €4M
🇫🇷 E. Green €3.5M
🇧🇷 Luiz Jr €3M
🇦🇷 L. Morales €3M
🇳🇱 Scherpen €2.8M
🇮🇹 Carnesecchi €2.5M
🇹🇷 Alemdar €2.4M
🇳🇴 Klaesson €2M

Kristoffer Klaesson (20) recently signed with Leeds United and is the under study to Meslier this season, should get chances in cup games.

Anatoliy Trubin (20) Shakhtar Donetsk number 1 goalkeeper, is due a rise in the near future.

On 7/6/2021 at 1:20 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

MUST BUY TALENT ALERT 🚨 

Arda Guler (16) for me the best talent of his age group coming out of Turkey, a technical advanced playmaker currently playing for Fenerbahce’s u19’s

B8060EE4-7AF8-407A-AFFB-78D819EEBB4F.jpeg.2a2d6054f489a66bb5851db4a3c0a9f8.jpeg

Guler has a high level of technical and creativeness about his play, playing primarily as a number 10 and also the ability to pick the ball up deep to find teammates on the counter. Arda is very capable of getting out of tight situations with great close control and intricacy.

Also having a tendency to drift out wide and into pockets between the midfield and defence to find space to receive the ball and open up play for others. He’s a very useful player in a number of areas in midfield making himself a great threat and nuisance for defenders to defend against.

Like I said in the opening paragraph, I believe Guler to be one of the best players in his age group and has huge potential to become a standout out player at club level and for Turkey in the future.

Hes been a standout performer for Fenerbahce u19s playing 16 games scoring 7 times and creating 4 assists, he’s also been named on the Fenerbahce senior teams bench a couple of times last season and his first team debut seems like it could be just around the corner.

Although there is one catch, Guler is not currently in SM. MUST BUY when added for sure!

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Arda Guler (16) makes his debut for Fenerbahce in the Europa League qualifiers, unbelievable talent and absolute MUST BUY!

10/10! 🤩

15 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Robert Lewandowski wants a new challenge away from Bayern Munich, Bayern value him at 110 million. Wonder if City will turn their attention away from Harry Kane now and go for the cheaper option, cheaper option 100 million, sounds mad 🤣

The more that Levy continues to dig his heels in, the more that Lewandowksi to City will become increasingly likely. I can't see City meeting the asking price for Kane and we know that Levy won't be dropping the asking price.

16 hours ago, Nameless said:

Okay I will not say everything I want to say but I will add that SM should put an asterisk or star on top of youth players rated 75 and below that are SM "hyped" so it's possible to give them a game here and there at the beginning of the season.

Concerns are developed after 12,24 and 36 matches so by that time it's difficult to give such players any game time as every club at that point plays for something. 

I will give that a thumbs up sign

10 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Can anyone with an eye on Southampton tell how Nathan Tella is shaping up this year.

Currently rated 77. Got a +4 in June, and saw 10 minuted of game time last weekend against Everton.

I am wondering whether or not to hang on to him. Depends if he has a chance at making Starting XI ...

Thanks in advance

I'd keep, have a feeling he will break out this season

SWIKI REPORT (20/08/21)

9 pages this morning and more of the same with mostly transfer edits, some interesting ones I’ve listed below.

TRANSFERS

Kaio Jorge - Juventus
Denzel Dumfries - Internazionale 
Robert Kennedy - Flamengo (Loan)
Manuel Locatelli - Juventus
Maximilian Eggestein - SC Freiburg
Dogan Alemdar - Stade Rennes
Pedro Brazao - FC Famalicao
Zinho Vanheusden - Genoa (Loan)
Arnaut Danjuma - Villarreal CF

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

11 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Can anyone with an eye on Southampton tell how Nathan Tella is shaping up this year.

Currently rated 77. Got a +4 in June, and saw 10 minuted of game time last weekend against Everton.

I am wondering whether or not to hang on to him. Depends if he has a chance at making Starting XI ...

Thanks in advance

Keep him for now

2 hours ago, Ben C said:

Dybala or Thiago?

Ive got midfielders

Rabiot, Aouar, JWP, Campana Tchouameni and Koopmeiners 

Forwards

Immobile, Weghorst, David, Dolberg

Thiago

16 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Nuno Mendes
Alphonso Davies
George Bello

Riccardo Calafiori, Gerardo Arteaga and Owen Wijndal..
Joakim Mæhle can also play as left wingback.

Is it a good idea to sell Andrew Robertson or do you guys think Robertson will play again on high level at Liverpool this season ?

I’m convinced Liverpool will have another good season but I would be inclined to sell him mainly because you have Mendes and Davies.

21 hours ago, alexavierdenelle said:

franck kessie or sergej ?

lenglet or kamara ?

thanks before

Sergej is a special player, I prefer him

Kamara long term

3 hours ago, Ben C said:

Dybala or Thiago?

Ive got midfielders

Rabiot, Aouar, JWP, Campana Tchouameni and Koopmeiners 

Forwards

Immobile, Weghorst, David, Dolberg

Thiago

55 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Nuno Mendes
Alphonso Davies
George Bello

Is it a good idea to sell Andrew Robertson or do you guys think Robertson will play again on high level at Liverpool this season ?

I would Sell Robertson

On 8/7/2021 at 1:19 PM, Soccahappy said:

The players below are quite likely to lose a chunk of value on 1st September 2021.

Players with Odd years on their birthdayabove 21 are reduced in value by SM at the first day of the month following their birthday. Putting it another way  in clarification,  players who turn into even years on their birthday do NOT lose value until they get much older, around 28 (Ageing). These are my best estimates of receding values.  I am concentrating on players turning into 23yo’s and 25y’os as the others are much more varied & complicated to forecast.

OddBdaysSept1st2021.png.bc5c593e8a364af29183fb7850b1e5b8.png

Yeah be careful with Denis Man he may go Up or Down again b4 or they might not reduce him, like a SM Triple whammy, I suppose.

If I see anymore I'll add them b4 the end of the month, Cheers Socca 😀

As above on 7th August, found a few more "Odd Birthdays" to add since then (Biggest number now since I started collecting them years ago) so-

The players below are quite likely to lose a chunk of value on 1st September 2021.

Players with Odd years on their birthdayabove 21 are reduced in value by SM at the first day of the month following their birthday. Putting it another way  in clarification,  players who turn into even years on their birthday do NOT lose value until they get much older, around 28 (Ageing). These are my best estimates of receding values.  I am concentrating on players turning into 23yo’s and 25y’os as the others are much more varied & complicated to forecast.

OddBirthdysFor1stSep21.png.b234c008b7f75c760c6869830a06cd48.png

Yeah be careful with Denis Man he may go Up or Down again b4 or they might not reduce him, like a SM Triple whammy, I suppose.

Tolisso the last in the list was found by @Nameless and is very likely to be correct too, tho annoyingly SM do vary these other ages, sometimes. 

If I see anymore or anyone else does, 23 and 25yo's let me know & I'll add them b4 the end of the month, Cheers Socca 😀

3 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Nuno Mendes
Alphonso Davies
George Bello

just to add a counter view...

his injury isnt as bad as first feared. so should be back middle of september. And hes been a consistent performer

for me, there isnt a lot of high rated full backs now especially with the position changes. it could be a season or two before Davies gets to 93 so I would hold on to Robertson for a little longer.