Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

DEBUT!
Yusuf Demir (18) made his debut at FC Barcelona in the game against Athletic Bilbao. He's the youngest non-🇪🇸 player since Leonel Messi.
The Austrian is being loaned out for the moment by Rapid Vienna.

He still has much improvement to do, but a debut so soon is pretty special for him!

834ad73ac73d498bad171c5f6e4f46f1.jpg

You want to see more of these ? 

=>

SWIKI REPORT (22/08/21)

Slow day this morning with only 18 edits in total, all edits below.

Tsarsko Selo Sofia - 1
Club Brugge KV - 1
Lech Poznan - 1
Sol de Mayo - 1
Eintracht Braunschweig - 1
TSV 1860 Munich - 1
FC Messina - 1
Gyirmot SE - 1
AD Confianca - 1
Sanfrecce Hiroshima - 1
Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo - 1
Oita Trinita - 1
Botev Vratsa - 1
Racing Club - 1
Persib Bandung - 3
BFC Dynamo - 1

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend

Cheers Kieran 😁

On 9/25/2020 at 11:06 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Jeremy Sarmiento

Age - 18

Club - SL Benfica

Position - Winger

Nationality - England

5014B232-F1BD-4514-B0C1-74AE0B7A794D.thumb.jpeg.1384b04d8b34cc0e1177a1a004f98179.jpeg

Born in Madrid to Ecuadorian parents Jeremy started his footballing career with Charlton Athletic.

In 2018 he joined Benfica’s academy, but with a year remaining on his contract he could potentially be leaving the Estadio Da Luz. Manchester City are a club that has shown interest but nothing is set in stone yet.

Sarmiento is blessed with blistering pace and the ability to use skill and trickery in 1v1s to beat his opposition.

Jeremy has been capped at international level for both England and Ecuador although Spain are also trying to claim him.

The big question is who will he play for in the future.

Currently not in SM.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

On 7/14/2021 at 3:13 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Josh Feeney

Age - 16

Club - Aston Villa

Position - CB

Nationality - England

9CCCA596-0E8B-431B-BF8F-A849D4E0B178.thumb.jpeg.955b1c186a6a4c45f63c91f29a1fa3f2.jpeg

Aston Villa are building an incredible academy and have recently acquired Feeney from League one side Fleetwood Town, this comes days after Ajani Burchall’s signature from Bournemouth Town another top prospect.

Josh is a powerful centre back who is also great playing out from the back and has the ability to carry the ball forward with his direct runs, extremely dominant in ariel duels and strong in the tackle showing good anticipation.

Feeney has recently featured for England u16’s, captaining his side to a 6-0 win over North Ireland in which his scored. Huge potential for this dominant defender.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

ADDED PLAYERS THIS MORNING WORTH BUYING!!

Josh Feeney - Aston Villa

Jeremy Sarmiento - Brighton & Hove Albion

Myles Peart-Harris - Brentford

Henry Lawrence - Chelsea

Alex Robertson - Manchester City

On 12/21/2020 at 5:03 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Levi Colwill

Age - 17

Club - Chelsea

Position - CB

Nationality - England

BE813CBF-C961-40D3-8D4F-9B708196CE3A.jpeg.461d85265679fbf16085ccdd1565e5c2.jpeg

Levi is a player who is very comfortable on the ball and likes to play on the left side of a centre back pairing using his great technique and vision to spray balls out from defence which is so important in modern football with most attacks being built from the back.

He has as all the attributes to become a top defender with great anticipation physicality and awareness, nor does he lack for pace with Chelsea sometimes using him as a left back or left wing back.

Colwill is another graduate coming out of Cobham who is rated highly among his coaches. Originally from Southampton Levi joined Chelsea at the age of 9 and has been in the setup for 8 years now.

Chelsea’s academy is one of the strongest in English football with the likes of Soonstrup-Bell, Peart-Harris, Bate, Anjorin, Livramento, Lewis and much more all coming through.

SM rating - 70

Value - 240k

Levi Colwill (18) already making a huge impact at Huddersfield Town. Scored an injury time winner to help the Terriers beat Sheffield United 2-1 at Bramall Lane

8DF43A6F-E6DC-4CF1-8FB0-AAE773CBADC1.thumb.jpeg.df144c4c7c36438a96dd9da737a79006.jpeg

Played every minute of the Championship season so far, 4 games (360 minutes) big riser this season.

SM rating - 70

Value - 340k

Apologies but couldn’t seem to find a forum post/topic on this subject … it’s a question regarding receiving bids from external clubs. Are there timescales as to when you can expect a bid for someone listed from external? It seems to be very random as to when bids come in, ie some come 1st day of being listed, some can take weeks. What’s the longest you’ve seen/gone yourself without receiving a bid and is there any logic as to why it happens with inconsistency?

- Does what you list the player play a factor? Ie listing for his value vs listing for 20% over his value. 
- anything else play a factor? 

12 minutes ago, Lloydy105 said:

Apologies but couldn’t seem to find a forum post/topic on this subject … it’s a question regarding receiving bids from external clubs. Are there timescales as to when you can expect a bid for someone listed from external? It seems to be very random as to when bids come in, ie some come 1st day of being listed, some can take weeks. What’s the longest you’ve seen/gone yourself without receiving a bid and is there any logic as to why it happens with inconsistency?

- Does what you list the player play a factor? Ie listing for his value vs listing for 20% over his value. 
- anything else play a factor? 

I can answer a few of your questions, the longest I have waited is around 3 weeks, I have found that if bids don’t come in after a couple of days I would re list the player, usually get a bid the following day.

Also from my experience, listing a player 20% over his value does nothing. If you sell a player to his real life club you will get a better offer, if it’s to a random club then you won’t get much over his base value.

6 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (22/08/21)

Slow day this morning with only 18 edits in total, all edits below.

Tsarsko Selo Sofia - 1
Club Brugge KV - 1
Lech Poznan - 1
Sol de Mayo - 1
Eintracht Braunschweig - 1
TSV 1860 Munich - 1
FC Messina - 1
Gyirmot SE - 1
AD Confianca - 1
Sanfrecce Hiroshima - 1
Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo - 1
Oita Trinita - 1
Botev Vratsa - 1
Racing Club - 1
Persib Bandung - 3
BFC Dynamo - 1

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend

Cheers Kieran 😁

Noticed this morning that the Club Brugge edit is wrong, that edit is for Mohammed Daramy, who SM seem to think has completed a transfer from Copenhagen. This transfer is yet to be concluded and Ajax have now entered the race.

On 10/30/2020 at 10:46 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Valentino Livramento

Age - 17

Club - Chelsea

Position - RB

Nationality - England

1CDEA85E-FC3A-4A8D-B47B-E16907D509C4.jpeg.ddc9807298a8136aee53d0ac8c7bc0f2.jpeg

Despite having a name that sounds Italian, Livramento hails from Croydon, London. Also known as Tino Livramento the young Englishman has played at various youth levels for England.

Tino can play either as a defence right back or a wing back, he has great attributes going forward with a great engine to match. For such a young age he’s very well built which is surprising and also has a superb knowledge of his position knowing how best to position himself in defensive one on one situations and when to join the attacks.

I think the main problem he will face trying to break in to Chelsea’s first team is a certain Reece James who is also still young but is another academy product who’s settled in perfectly for the senior side.

I’m super excited to see how he develops over the next few years and what plans Chelsea have for him in the future.

Would be great to see a loan move soon and maybe follow in footsteps of Reece James who spent time on loan at Wigan Athletic.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

MUST BUY since day 1, only his second senior start and he’s just got MOTM against Manchester United.

52 touches
6 duels won 
6 interceptions 
5 ball recoveries 
2 clearances 
2 crosses
1 tackle 
0 x dribbled past 

A2B86237-825A-4D7D-8734-B71532E97207.thumb.jpeg.cae553726942089f69d5ae7ba29b6f3b.jpeg

59 minutes ago, SaintTW said:

Bloody hell Livramento is just ****ing incredible. Went to the Saints-United game today (great point for us 😁) and he was brilliant. He is so confident on the ball and has the ability to beat players and run a long way with the ball. Big rating increase coming his way.

Why does Chelsea let him go then ? Don't say because of Reece James.

On 8/21/2021 at 3:51 PM, Armageddon2872 said:

Been offered Valverde and Saul for Goretzka, I’m tempted but what do people think? TIA

My final judgement would be to 🤝accept. 

It's only because Leon Goretzka is stronger in rating and looks the more stable to remain in the heights above the other two. He's also more influential in BM's success than the other two players are at their current teams. 

On 8/21/2021 at 4:23 PM, Hugh Nitedite said:

Boubakar Kamara or Le Normand ? BK.

Thanx

From what i read OM refused to sell him to the magpies in this window. They must believe that they can get more than 14M if they are to sell B. Kamara in the future. Plus, Kamara is gonna be ever so important for OM this season in their push for a european place. OM look to have a more solid squad this as well which is nice to see.   

On 8/21/2021 at 5:43 PM, The Mad Hatter said:

With Locatelli confirmed at Juve, what's his potential beyond his current 90 ? 91-93.

This is very dependant on his induvidual performances and Juve's sucess in the next 5 years. 

Milan must kick themselves for letting his go tooooo soon. 😥

On 8/21/2021 at 10:35 PM, thorgan lesar said:

I've increased to Player Of The Year on the forum! :):D

_210821_233323_477.png

Well done! Amico. 🎖

17 hours ago, TGB said:

Demir or Hlozek?

On one foot you have Hlozek, who is a more established player, albeit playing in a weaker club and in a weaker league. Although links to WHU look promising - it would be a good move for him to develop further. 

On the other foot, you have Yusuf Demir who has impressed Koeman enough to be included into Barca's first team squad list for this season, displacing Alex Collado for a place in the team 😅...

Demir has showed flashes of his immemse talent, yet it's still much too soon to make a proper judgement on him just yet. Did you know that Yusuf Demir is the youngest non-spanish player to play for Barca after Messi. And, early indications from fans suggest that he has a better mental attitude/gameplay than that of Alen flopalilovic and Emre Mor of yesteryear. 

Having said that, in a VCGW (atm) I would most likely choose Adam Hlozek a head of Yusuf Demir. 

11 hours ago, JordanW1130 said:

Fabian Ruiz & Konrad Laimer for Jack Grealish in CGW. Anyone will do this? I would if depth isn't an issue.

I have the duo. If depth and position is not into consideration *

edit: What if I can use duo to get Valverde? Will this be better than Grealish? Not (atm). Valverde had a decent Copa. But i reckon he's a limited player (atm). 

11 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

14 minutes. Romelu Lukaku 🔥 

That's a long time to be on fire for...😀

Sounds like he'll be setting the bridge a light from the offset. 

Edited by Milanista1
Re-read... Addition + subtraction.

6 hours ago, JordanW1130 said:

Fabian Ruiz & Konrad Laimer for Jack Grealish in CGW. Anyone will do this? I have the duo. If depth and position is not into consideration *

edit: What if I can use duo to get Valverde? Will this be better than Grealish? 

Jack Grealish, much better ceiling at City.

17 minutes ago, Gav The Dashing One said:

Joao Felix or Ansu Fati

Joao Felix for now

On 8/19/2021 at 9:30 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Arda Guler (16) makes his debut for Fenerbahce in the Europa League qualifiers, unbelievable talent and absolute MUST BUY!

10/10! 🤩

Arda Guler (16) has now made his SuperLig debut in Turkey, subbed on in the 87th minute, 89th minute makes an assist to put Fenerbahce 1-0 up… IMPACT!

Unbelievable talent!

F7DE9BEA-98AB-4288-AC05-B0C8CDA11FB3.thumb.jpeg.470c9ef2685c2aaae14bbe1f283dc0d9.jpeg

9 hours ago, SaintTW said:

He wanted to leave for first team football. They do have a buy back clause.

Buy back dependent on player though, I think, so it doesn't make that big a difference. Unless he really loves Chelsea... but James being there will always be an issue.

SWIKI REPORT (23/08/21)

2 pages this morning and more of the same with mainly random edits.

Levski Lom - 1
Tsarsko Selo Sofia - 1
FC Cincinnati - 1
Sol de Mayo - 1
Gimnasia de Jujuy - 1
US Cremonese - 1
Metallurg Lipetsk - 2
FC Chertanovo - 1
Histon - 1
Hendon FC - 1
Doncaster Rovers - 1
Swindon Town - 1