Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

1 hour ago, SaintTW said:

Saints close to completing the signing of Thierry Small after he rejected a professional contract at Everton. Apparently he's going straight into the first team squad. Another must buy I think (he's already on DB, rated 65). 

Now confirmed by Saints. Joins on a 3 year deal and goes straight into the first team squad. 

Hi!

Im starting an Irish League with friends, so the challenge is trying to build a long term top team starting from a reduced balance (3M) and bad players (my max. rating is 76 as Sligo Rovers 😔 )

I think the best way to do it is getting short term raisers (mainly from Germany, Spain, Italy, France and England as they are reviewed more frequently) and buy/sell repeteadly to multiply benefits.

These are my signings so far. They might help you in your leagues 😊 :

MD,M(C)   E.FERNÁNDEZ 70 River Plate  240k    
MO(DerIzqC)   L.ABADA 76 Celtic  360k    
MD,M(C)   A.STILLER 78 Hoffenheim  1.0M    
A(C)   S.MARA 73 Girondins Bordeaux  400k    
D(C)   S.BARRETO 70 Independiente  240k    
D(IzqC),MD(Izq)   R.VICTOR 75 Palmeiras  340k    
D,MD,M(C)   B.MENDY 73 Angers SCO  360k    
MD,M(C)   I.SISSOKHO 70 Girondins Bordeaux  240k    
MO(DerIzqC),A(DerIzq)   P.NEBEL 73 Mainz  400k    
M,MO(C)   N.GONZÁLEZ 73 Barcelona  380k    
D(DerIzqC)   J.STANISIĆ 73 Bayern  500k    
D,MD,M(Der)   V.LIVRAMENTO 70 Southampton  240k

Am I missing some must buys? Any highly recommended player?

2 minutes ago, Ersavitzs said:

Hi!

Im starting an Irish League with friends, so the challenge is trying to build a long term top team starting from a reduced balance (3M) and bad players (my max. rating is 76 as Sligo Rovers 😔 )

I think the best way to do it is getting short term raisers (mainly from Germany, Spain, Italy, France and England as they are reviewed more frequently) and buy/sell repeteadly to multiply benefits.

Thierry Small. Just signed for Southampton and goes into first team squad. Rated 65, aged 17.

3 hours ago, Edunam Jr. said:

Lucas Hernandez or Ferland Mendy?

Ferland Mendy

2 minutes ago, Ersavitzs said:

Hi!

I’m currently in the same predicament with one of my teams 😂

Joe Scally, Matheus Martinelli, Lesley Ugochukwu, Facundo Farias, Malo Gusto, Cristopher Wooh, Silva Matheuzinho, Oliveira Vanderson, Cristian Medina, Kerem Akturkoglu.

On 8/22/2021 at 11:13 PM, Gav The Dashing One said:

Joao Felix or Ansu Fati

ATM J Felix

On 8/23/2021 at 12:09 PM, Toby S said:

Simakan from Leipzig worth a pickup? Seems to have hit the ground running!

Definitely

17 hours ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Havertz or Jesus+Saka?

Iv been more impressed by Havertz recently but it’s a decent offer. 

Cheers 

See Below

14 hours ago, JBS said:

Close one.  Havertz has higher ceiling.  I think we can tell what kind of player Jesus is and will be, but Saka is the wild-card here.  How good will he become?

Top Top Talent Saka is definitely a wildcard and DOES make the difference.  Also Jesus got MOM in Man City's last game, used in a different way but he needs to continue to progress and this can't be taken as much of a difference yet!

9 hours ago, Hisham said:

Isco + Manolas for Ocampos ?

I have the duo. If accepted, Orban (90) will cover for Manolas as third choice CB, and Ocampos will be an upgrade for Isco under Asensio and Hazard on both wings.

Both sides equally poor but if it is an upgrade for your team then go for it.

5 hours ago, Edunam Jr. said:

Lucas Hernandez or Ferland Mendy?

Ferland Mendy

Ps gonna start up the spreadsheet again...(Early September) 😀

European U-23 Team of the Week by Football Talent Scout

🇫🇷 Etienne Green
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Reece James
🇩🇪 Armel Bella-Kotchap
🇵🇱 Kamil Piątkowski
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Valentino Livramiento
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Declan Rice
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Mason Mount
🇭🇺 Dominik Szoboszlai
🇧🇷 Vinícius Júnior
🇮🇱 Liel Abada
🇧🇷 Arthur Cabral

Hi guys, back with another team of the week where I will go into more details on a few individual performances. From what I saw last season I believe this was a useful thing to do 😁

Anyway, first area of the team I will focus on is in defence and the standout performer for me was Armel Bella-Kotchap (19) an absolute colossal for Vfl Bochum over the weekend. Stats aren’t everything but just look at these, world class potential!

Armel Bella-Kotchap (19) vs Mainz

☑️ 90 min
🚫 Clean sheet
🚀 16 clearances 
⚔️ 15/19 duels won
🤼‍♂️ 5/5 tackles won
✈️ 8/8 aerial duels won
2 interceptions
💪 5 ball recoveries
🙌 2-0 win

Closely following Bella-Kotchap is Valentino Livramento (18) who I’m sure you are sick of hearing about, only 2 senior appearances but he’s already showing why I have rated him so highly over the past year. 5 million one of the signings of the summer.

Moving onto the midfield and Dominik Szoboszlai (20) spent last season at RB Leipzig injured, I’m really hopeful we get to see more of him this season because he could be a huge asset for Leipzig. 2 goals over the weekend, helping his side to a 4-0 win of VfB Stuttgart.

Another player who bagged a brace this weekend was Vinicius Junior (21) and one of the most audacious finishes you will ever see. Vinny Jr helped secure at least a point for Real Madrid after coming from 3-1 down against Levante to draw 3-3.

1:39 

Spoke about Liel Abada (19) over the weekend who also bagged a brace and has started his career well at Celtic, 7 games, 4 goals and 2 assists.

A bit too early for me to start doing rating predictions but I’ve decided to do a projection of where I think the ratings of these players will go come the winter.

Armel Bella-Kotchap                     83 -> 85
Valentino Livramento                    70 -> 78
Dominik Szoboszlai                        87 -> 88
Vinicius Junior                                 89 -> 90
Liel Abada                                          76 -> 80

Thanks for reading

Cheers Kieran 😁

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

🇫🇷 Etienne Green
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Reece James
🇩🇪 Armel Bella-Kotchap
🇵🇱 Kamil Piątkowski
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Declan Rice
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Mason Mount
🇭🇺 Dominik Szoboszlai
🇧🇷 Vinícius Júnior
🇮🇱 Liel Abada
🇧🇷 Arthur Cabral

Hi guys, back with another team of the week where I will go into more details on a few individual performances. From what I saw last season I believe this was a useful thing to do 😁

Anyway, first area of the team I will focus on is in defence and the standout performer for me was Armel Bella-Kotchap (19) an absolute colossal for Vfl Bochum over the weekend. Stats aren’t everything but just look at these, world class potential!

☑️ 90 min
🚫 Clean sheet
🚀 16 clearances 
⚔️ 15/19 duels won
🤼‍♂️ 5/5 tackles won
✈️ 8/8 aerial duels won
2 interceptions
💪 5 ball recoveries
🙌 2-0 win

Closely following Bella-Kotchap is Valentino Livramento (18) who I’m sure you are sick of hearing about, only 2 senior appearances but he’s already showing why I have rated him so highly over the past year. 5 million one of the signings of the summer.

Moving onto the midfield and Dominik Szoboszlai (20) spent last season at RB Leipzig injured, I’m really hopeful we get to see more of him this season because he could be a huge asset for Leipzig. 2 goals over the weekend, helping his side to a 4-0 win of VfB Stuttgart.

Another player who bagged a brace this weekend was Vinicius Junior (21) and one of the most audacious finishes you will ever see. Vinny Jr helped secure at least a point for Real Madrid after coming from 3-1 down against Levante to draw 3-3.

Spoke about Liel Abada (19) over the weekend who also bagged a brace and has started his career well at Celtic, 7 games, 4 goals and 2 assists.

A bit too early for me to start doing rating predictions but I’ve decided to do a projection of where I think the ratings of these players will go come the winter.

Liel Abada                                          76 -> 80

Thanks for reading

Cheers Kieran 😁

If Livramento carries on like this he'll rise from 70 to low 80's in one go!

4 hours ago, Ersavitzs said:

Hi!

Have a wee look at my league threads as you should find them useful.

2 hours ago, achimitom04 said:

Hy mates. Who you would chouse between vinicius junior and kulusevski ? And can you reccomend me a young dm like valverde as value ? Thanks.

Vinny Kulu… not sure

Locatelli, Kessie, Neuhaus are all good shouts.

1 hour ago, Diego luis said:

Asensio or angel correa?

Angel Correa

1 hour ago, SaintTW said:

If Livramento carries on like this he'll rise from 70 to low 80's in one go!

If he carries on like this he will get a random rise then another rise in the winter.

23 hours ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Havertz or Jesus+Saka? It depends. 

Iv been more impressed by Havertz recently but it’s a decent offer. 

Cheers 

If it's depth and versatility you need most then choose the duo. Otherwise for sure go for Kai Havertz. 

15 hours ago, Hisham said:

Isco + Manolas for Ocampos? Si. (Atm) Ocampos.

I have the duo. If accepted, Orban (90) will cover for Manolas as third choice CB, and Ocampos will be an upgrade for Isco under Asensio and Hazard on both wings.

The duo look (most likley) to be on the decline, though if we were to go by Real Madrid's recent game against Levante you'd think that Isco has returned back to his best again (i know it's only Levante though), but how long will his good form last is anyone's guess.

With Lucas Ocampos you get a player who is solid and stable in his current rating. His club side (Sevilla) also look quite a decent team this season as well.

11 hours ago, Edunam Jr. said:

Lucas Hernandez or Ferland Mendy? Ferland Mendy. 

I'm sure he'll regain his LB spot  in the Real Madrid side once he returns from injury. He's been linked with a move away from Real yet certainly wants to remain at RM amd prove he's mpre than good enough for a top club. 

5 hours ago, achimitom04 said:

Hy mates. Who you would chouse between vinicius junior and kulusevski ? And can you reccomend me a young dm like valverde as value ? M. Locatelli,  F. Kessie, L. Pelligrini and Y. Tielemans. Thanks.

Good day amico, 

Iv'e not always been a fan of Vinicius Junior but i must say i was very impressed with him last time out.

So (atm) I choose Vinicius Junior for sure. Hopefully he can remain more consistant this season. 🙂

According to Juve coach M. Allegri Kulusevski still has to improve his game further:

"After all, he's only 21 and has to be more determined in front of goal, much more effective when attacking the goal. He shouldn't always go for the inside of the foot or try placing it, sometimes you need to put your foot through it."

Even so i still believe Kulusevski would be welcome addition to any top team. 

4 hours ago, Diego luis said:

Asensio or angel correa? The Angel of Atletico. 

21 hours ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Havertz or SMS+Saka? Not sure AD. 

It depends on your first team preference.

Do you need an all-round midfielder and the addition of a versatile (very talented) upcoming youngster in your team? Or do you require a player who can play more further up in attack (who plays in a better team) than both players? Who (Kai Havertz), has the likelyhood of rising further than both the others players in the long term future.

Edited by Milanista1
Additional info.

51 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

It depends on your first team preference.

Do you need an all-round midfielder and the addition of a versatile (very talented) upcoming youngster in your team?, Or do you require just a player who can play more further up in attack (who plays in a better team) than both players? Who (Kai Havertz), has the likelyhood of rising further than both players in the long term future.

Thanks for the reply. My team is pretty strong in all positions so il take the deal and hope one of my youths goes as far as Havertz so I don’t regret it lol. Thanks for your input 

On 8/12/2021 at 2:02 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Christos Tzolis (19) signs a five year deal with Norwich City, excellent recruitment. Think it’s time to watch a lot more of the canaries this season 😁

Christos Tzolis (19) has staked his claim for a starting stop at Norwich City in their next Premier League, super performance this evening in the Carabao Cup.

2 goals
2 assists 🅰️🅰️
89% passes completed
5 shots
3 key passes

Exceptional debut!! 🤩

21 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

GAME REPORTS...

Christos Tzolis (19) and Josh Sargent (21) is a new duo in England to watch...
Today Tzolis was absolutely phenomenal with 2 goals and 2 assists for Norwich City against Bournemouth..

qewA9IfxfCjG_qewA9IfxfCjG_nOHu2vdc9C8a_original_1440x958.jpg

Sargent was also on fire with 2 goals and an assist. He's one of the future centre forwards of USA. Can he confirm ?

018-ncfc-josh-sargent-2021-data.jpg

Duo Tzolis and Sargent are getting interesting in England.. More to find on my thread..

14 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

🇫🇷 Etienne Green
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Reece James
🇩🇪 Armel Bella-Kotchap
🇵🇱 Kamil Piątkowski
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Declan Rice
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Mason Mount
🇭🇺 Dominik Szoboszlai
🇧🇷 Vinícius Júnior
🇮🇱 Liel Abada
🇧🇷 Arthur Cabral

☑️ 90 min
🚫 Clean sheet
🚀 16 clearances 
⚔️ 15/19 duels won
🤼‍♂️ 5/5 tackles won
✈️ 8/8 aerial duels won
2 interceptions
💪 5 ball recoveries
🙌 2-0 win

Liel Abada                                          76 
-> 80

Thanks for reading

Cheers Kieran 😁

Simakan 85 -> 86

Konrad de la Fuente 78 -> 83

Luis Henrique 80 -> 83

Harvey Elliott 82 -> 85

Zabarnyi 80 -> 84

Wooh 73 -> 78

Pape Sarr 82 -> 84

Bitshiabu 67 -> 75

Madueke 83 -> 85

Zakharyan 80 -> 83

Yusuf Demir 82 -> 84

Karim Adeyemi 82 -> 85

Oumar Solet 78 -> 83

Sucic 80 -> 83

Sesko 78 -> 82

Oliver Skipp 82 -> 85

3 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Luis suarez lined up for a drop to 92 ? 
i think his minutes and performances are not up there to warrant 93 .

Still early in the season, see where he’s at 10+ games in.

2 hours ago, MFarhan said:

Need suggestions on players rated 75 or below who are starters or getting good game time and will rise significantly this season. Thanks.

Christopher Wooh, Matheus Martinelli, Brito Daniel, Cristian Medina, Enzo Fernandez, Renan Victor, Tino Livramento, Malo Gusto, Joe Scally, Oliveria Vanderson, Lesley Ugochukwu,