Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Rahul W

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

My house is doorless and walls free. You might already be in my house. 

I wondered why it was so cool in here ☹️

2 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Q would you sell jack harrison and matt targett in order to get harvey barnes ?

All 3 possibly to get a rise or none at this stage, depends if u need Barnes and don't need the duo. otherwise see how all 3 progress for a number of weeks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Luis suarez lined up for a drop to 92 ? Possibly. Unfair though.
i think his minutes and performances are not up there to warrant 93 .

If he doesn't replicate something similar of his very impressive form from last season then I believe he'll be at a high risk of dropping down. Which is unfair really because he did more than enough for Atletico Madrid last season to warrant a rise back up to 94.

And, now with the addition of M. Cunha (a striker who is still developing himself) haven come into the side it'll surely decrease L. Suarez's gametime this season.  

 

9 hours ago, Nameless said:

Justin CHE or Ali CHO the better prospect?

Me never heard of Justin Che before, yet I see and read very positive about Ali Cho. 

6 hours ago, Craigo92 said:

Just been offerd a trade in a very competitive game world of 

my Harry Kane for fabhino and valverde 

it’s a hard one for my my other striker would be Werner would you take this ?? Nay

The attacking side seems to be more important on SM than the defensive side so I would sure up the attacking position first, especially if it's a player like Harry Kane you are getting. 

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Amine Adli (21) looks to be joining the Bundesliga, with Toulouse and Bayer Leverkusen agreeing a fee in the region of €15 million.

Nice recruitment this summer, building for the future:

Odilon Kossounou (Club Brugge)
Mitchel Bakker (PSG)
Piero Hincapié (Talleres)
Zidan Sertdemir (Nordjaelland)
Iker Bravo (Barcelona)

Grazie amico. I'll take him off my transfer list now. I wasn't sure what to do with him.

2 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Q would you sell jack harrison and matt targett in order to get harvey barnes ? Si. 

Only if offering the duo doesn't leave you too short in other areas. 🙂

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Murilo Cerquieira(85), Flavius Daniliuc(82), Vinicius Abner(83), Ridvan Yilmaz(80), Enzo Fernandez(70)

Octavian Popescu(80),Michel Ange Balikwisha(83), Matias Palacios(75), Gabriel Pirani(73), Alassane Ndao(82)

What's the forumer's take on these players? Any of them having 88-90 potential? Or 87+ within a couple of season? Probably asking about too many players, sorry for that. Partial answers will also help. Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/9/2021 at 11:54 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

After a very successful loan in the Eredivise last season it looks like Armando Broja (19) will be the 3rd player to join Southampton this season albeit a loan.

Great move for the young striker and I’m excited to see how he gets on in the Premier League, the saints have a very good striker on their hands.

Armando Broja (19) bags a brace against low tier opposition Newport County, but he’s up and running for Southampton. Next stop, PL debut.

17B7BE0E-F14C-4BFF-93FB-7A098A147FBE.jpeg.04fbcfccd931eff573f236632aeec1c1.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What a night for FC Sheriff Tiraspol 🇲🇩 

834BBBEB-F447-4D9A-A361-3693A83F5BED.thumb.jpeg.5b242775353a91fde1453d5ab1a5e7bc.jpeg

335 days ago FC Sheriff got knocked out of a Europa League qualifier against Irish side Dundalk, tonight they have beaten Dinamo Zagreb (3-0 agg) to qualify for the Champions League group stages and become the first Moldovan team to ever qualify for the Champions League!!!

Hope they get a good group against some the historically big teams.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, MFarhan said:

Murilo Cerquieira(85), Flavius Daniliuc(82), Vinicius Abner(83), Ridvan Yilmaz(80), Enzo Fernandez(70)

Octavian Popescu(80),Michel Ange Balikwisha(83), Matias Palacios(75), Gabriel Pirani(73), Alassane Ndao(82)

What's the forumer's take on these players? Any of them having 88-90 potential? Or 87+ within a couple of season? Probably asking about too many players, sorry for that. Partial answers will also help. Thanks.

Enzo Fernandez is a MUST BUY

Palacios, Abner and Yilmaz are all players worth buying.

7 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

 

 

Some interesting tweets about Pep and City! Pep putting a message out there for the owners.

Been a pleasure to watch his football over the years and great that he’s been here for so long. Just goes to show what effect the PL has had on him and how much he’s enjoyed the challenge. Doesn’t usually stick around for this long.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SWIKI REPORT (26/08/21)

6 pages this morning with more of the same, transfer edits and more from Brazil.

Brazil 🇧🇷 

EC Bahia - 4
São Paulo FC - 8
Sport Recife - 7
SC Internacional - 2
America Mineiro - 10

TRANSFER NEWS

Ian Poveda - Blackburn Rovers (Loan)
Janis Antiste - Spezia Calcio
Marcos Paulo - Famalicao (Loan)
Andrea Pinanonti - Empoli (Loan)
Pietro Pellegri - AC Milan (Loan)
Davide Zappacosta - Atalanta BC
Vojnovic Lyanco - Southampton 
Joao Virginia - Sporting CP (Loan)
Morgan Rogers - AFC Bournemouth (Loan)

Very interested to see how Antiste gets on in Italy, another exciting talent from Toulouse.

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/17/2021 at 10:52 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Fabio Carvalho (18) is taking the Championship by storm!

3 games
2 goals
1 assist
9 key passes
3 big chances created
6 successful dribbles

Very impressive season so far, recently turned down a contract offer from Fulham, his contract runs out next summer. Hope he stays.

E8C7249E-D3CE-4176-8E07-F6C7F70AF050.thumb.jpeg.fd126c841b1f7157e822246535c8bde3.jpeg

SM rating - 70

Value - 240k

Not taken long for SM to realise his fantastic start to the season, +6 this morning.

On a side note, not mad at but very random Jorginho getting a +1 to 92. I think it is deserved after what he won over the summer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

On a side note, not mad at but very random Jorginho getting a +1 to 92. I think it is deserved after what he won over the summer.

Agreed - thought it was odd to have given him the -1 in January, so that's fixed.  I realize he got the double with Chelsea and Italy, but some of the others on both of those squads should probably also get a bump.  Chiesa, Havertz...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looking to slim down one of my squads after some recent purchases. Which of these central defenders should I sell?

Savic, de Vrij, Stones, D Carlos, Tapsoba. 

I'm leaning towards either Savic (age) or Carlos (older/less potential of the two 91s). What's everyone's thoughts?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, JBS said:

Agreed - thought it was odd to have given him the -1 in January, so that's fixed.  I realize he got the double with Chelsea and Italy, but some of the others on both of those squads should probably also get a bump.  Chiesa, Havertz...

Agree, I think if it wasn’t for the double he would of missed out to be honest. I’m most surprised by the random nature of the rise though, 2 games into a new season, this should of been done after the euros.

7 minutes ago, BlueQuarters said:

Looking to slim down one of my squads after some recent purchases. Which of these central defenders should I sell?

Savic, de Vrij, Stones, D Carlos, Tapsoba. 

I'm leaning towards either Savic (age) or Carlos (older/less potential of the two 91s). What's everyone's thoughts?

Originally I would go for Savic because of his age, but in this case I would say Diego Carlos because I think Savic could maintain his rating at Atleti who should be pushing for the title again in Spain.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BlueQuarters said:

Looking to slim down one of my squads after some recent purchases. Which of these central defenders should I sell?

Savic, de Vrij, Stones, D Carlos, Tapsoba. 

I'm leaning towards either Savic (age) or Carlos (older/less potential of the two 91s). What's everyone's thoughts?

Carlos - needed a big move to help his rating this summer. That said - Sevilla have added quality squad depth and could be dark horses for the title.

2 hours ago, JBS said:

Agreed - thought it was odd to have given him the -1 in January, so that's fixed.  I realize he got the double with Chelsea and Italy, but some of the others on both of those squads should probably also get a bump.  Chiesa, Havertz...

Yes, 92 is fair. Don't agree that Chiesa, Havertz etc should rise though. 91 is fine for them atm, evaluate after/during the season.

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Agree, I think if it wasn’t for the double he would of missed out to be honest. I’m most surprised by the random nature of the rise though, 2 games into a new season, this should of been done after the euros.

Might be a delay in the change coming to SM, possible inputted a few weeks before. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Not taken long for SM to realise his fantastic start to the season, +6 this morning.

On a side note, not mad at but very random Jorginho getting a +1 to 92. I think it is deserved after what he won over the summer.

I now expect Livramento to get a similar rise soon. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Armando Broja (19) bags a brace against low tier opposition Newport County, but he’s up and running for Southampton. Next stop, PL debut.

17B7BE0E-F14C-4BFF-93FB-7A098A147FBE.jpeg.04fbcfccd931eff573f236632aeec1c1.jpeg

Poor old Newport. They had a brand new pitch laid over summer and as a result it played right into our hands. They caused PL teams a load of trouble on a tricky playing surface. The pitch last night was pristine and we just hammered them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rahul W said:

Carlos - needed a big move to help his rating this summer. That said - Sevilla have added quality squad depth and could be dark horses for the title.

Yes, 92 is fair. Don't agree that Chiesa, Havertz etc should rise though. 91 is fine for them atm, evaluate after/during the season.

Might be a delay in the change coming to SM, possible inputted a few weeks before. 

Let me guess, because of all the transfer edits 😂

10 minutes ago, SaintTW said:

I now expect Livramento to get a similar rise soon. 

I agree, he will get a random rise before the winter.

7 minutes ago, SaintTW said:

Poor old Newport. They had a brand new pitch laid over summer and as a result it played right into our hands. They caused PL teams a load of trouble on a tricky playing surface. The pitch last night was pristine and we just hammered them.

I thought that when I was watching the game, Newport could of done with playing on a rugby pitch 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...