Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Rahul W

Recommended Posts

I am about to get .. Marcel Sabitzer for João Palhinha  &. Jonny Otto..  I never watched Sabitzer playing seem to be a good player, but  the first two games of the season he started from the bench,  Is his Rating safe, And Should I sacrifice Palhinha (Sporting Lisbona) ?

Really confused 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, AlfonDaddy said:

If Gremio is finished they missed Vanderson…..

Hopefully tomorrow, easy 78/80 in my opinion.

His value has risen in recent days from 240k to 600k which is usually a good sign.

5 hours ago, Toby S said:

Doing a bit of a defender overhaul:

I've got Bastoni, Sule, De Vrij, Giminez as starting league and cup CBs.

My youth (85+) is:

Disasi, Ibanez, Tomori, E.Garcia, Mingueza, Tapsoba, Simakan, W.Fofana, M.Lacroix.

I don't particularly need money but they are there just sat on my loaned out list - any of these that you'd sell on? My thoughts were Disasi and Ibanez and keep the rest for another season or two.

Sell Disasi and potentially Mingueza, likely to see less game time this season with the arrival of Eric Garcia but I might be wrong.

5 hours ago, achimitom04 said:
98009.png
É.GARCÍA
20 85 96% morale-1.png 97% 7.0M -  
D(C) -   103706.png
W.FOFANA
20 88 100% morale-2.png 88% 12.0M -  
D(C) -   99093.png
O.KABAK
21 87 93% morale-1.png 94% 8.0M -  
D(C) -   89344.png
G.MAGALHÃES
23 88 82% morale-1.png 94% 8.0M -  
D(C) -   99390.png
B.BADIASHILE

Should i seell this and buy upamecano and pau torres ? Are they with 92 potencial at least ?

Gabriel + Kabak I would sell.

5 hours ago, achimitom04 said:

Thanks. Dest and B. Saka are good enough to be 92 or i have some better options as RB/LB ?

I have wijndal and aarons as replacements.

90 at the minute.

2 hours ago, Vinnynx said:

Tactics advice lads .....

 

When playing a much stronger team ....what tactics do you use formations and in game tactics 

 

TIA 

I’m like Sean Dyche, same team/tactics every game. Not the long ball approach though 😂

26 minutes ago, Shaun-10 said:

I am about to get .. Marcel Sabitzer for João Palhinha  &. Jonny Otto..  I never watched Sabitzer playing seem to be a good player, but  the first two games of the season he started from the bench,  Is his Rating safe, And Should I sacrifice Palhinha (Sporting Lisbona) ?

Really confused 

I think he’s linked with Bayern hence the reason he’s been benched, I would take him over the duo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

On 8/27/2021 at 10:47 AM, Toby S said:

Doing a bit of a defender overhaul:

I've got Bastoni, Sule, De Vrij, Giminez as starting league and cup CBs.

My youth (85+) is:

Disasi, Ibanez, Tomori, E.Garcia, Mingueza, Tapsoba, Simakan, W.Fofana, M.Lacroix.

I don't particularly need money but they are there just sat on my loaned out list - any of these that you'd sell on? Yes.

My thoughts were Disasi and Ibanez (I agree) and keep the rest for another season or two.

 

Maybe you could sell (later on in the future) one of E. Garcia or Mingueza whichever one struggles at Barca. 

On 8/27/2021 at 10:49 AM, achimitom04 said:
98009.png
É.GARCÍA
20 85 96% morale-1.png 97% 7.0M -  
D(C) -   103706.png
W.FOFANA
20 88 100% morale-2.png 88% 12.0M -  
D(C) -   99093.png
O.KABAK
21 87 93% morale-1.png 94% 8.0M -  
D(C) -   89344.png
G.MAGALHÃES
23 88 82% morale-1.png 94% 8.0M -  
D(C) -   99390.png
B.BADIASHILE

Should i seell this and buy upamecano and pau torres ? Are they with 92 potencial at least ? (Atm) Dayot Upamecano only, that's if he settles in well at BM... Pau Torres needs to move to a stronger club first. 

Keep Wesley Fofana. 

Sell the other 3 defensors if your already stacked at the back, and then buy Dayot Upamecano. 

On 8/27/2021 at 11:05 AM, achimitom04 said:

D.ZAKARIA. W.NDIDI,  P.TORRES, D.UPAMECANO, J.GOMEZ,S.MCTOMINAY, D. RICE,   K. TIERNEY,  N. MUKIELE,  E. MILITAO. 

These are at computer. i try to build a super team but i dont have defeenders so i want first try to find 2 for the future with 92+ potencial. I will buy upamencano. Another one at least with this potential do you know? Pau Torres has 92 potential (at best). Although  he really needs a move away first to a stronger team.

I say Pau because he's the most establised out of the defensors (CB's) in your list of options.

I would also consider going for Declan Rice to strengthen your DM department as well. 

For now i try to buy under 25 but im opened for 25 age players too...

 

On 8/27/2021 at 11:27 AM, achimitom04 said:

Thanks. Dest and B. Saka are good enough to be 92 or i have some better options as RB/LB ?

I have wijndal and aarons as replacements.

Dest and B. Saka are much better  options than your replacements. Yet it's still too soon to say if your current starting RB/LB's have the potential to rise to a 92 or not.

B. Saka is of course the most promising one. 

 

On 8/27/2021 at 1:52 PM, Vinnynx said:

Tactics advice lads .....

 

When playing a much stronger team ....what tactics do you use formations and in game tactics 

 

TIA 

The game engine seems ever so (annoyingly) random sometimes. 

However if you wanna go on the defensive try:

▪ The 5-4-1 or 4-5-1 formation.

▪ Hard for tackles with a defensive mentality. 

▪ Play a mixed passing game with a mixed play style.

▪ Press fast and only in your own half. 

▪ Tick on the (options) for the counter attack, men behind the ball and using your target man. 

I can't be certain that these will work against stronger opposition. Although, what i've found is that trying something different is always worth a try. 

P.S. I'm actually implementing a similar kind of formation/tactic for one of my struggling teams. 🙂

Edited by Milanista1
Addition.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I think he’s linked with Bayern

I personally don't rate him that highly and don't think he is a 93 quality player.  But I have been wrong some (many) times before and he has a much greater chance of rising at Bayern.  Also the fact that he seems destined for Bayern is an indicator of his quality as I don't think Nagelsmann gets to make these decisions in a vacuum. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, achimitom04 said:

Should i sell M.Cunha or M.Kean to buy Camavinga ?

Sell Kean

6 minutes ago, zerocool1 said:

Messi + goretzka for Jota + Chiesa + Marcos Llorente.

 

Trio right?

Depends on your team and if the trio enhances your first eleven, also Jota will probably be 99 by the end of the season with SM.

Otherwise the duo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SWIKI REPORT (28/08/21)

Hi guys, 15 pages this morning and more of the same, transfer edits and the continuation of Brazil Serie A.

Brazil 🇧🇷 

Juventude - 5
Santos FC - 9
Fortaleza EC - 3
Internacional SC - 2

TRANSFER NEWS

Amine Adli - Bayer Leverkusen
Lovro Majer - Stade Rennes
Yannick Bolasie - Caykur Rizespor
Matty Longstaff - Aberdeen
Pape Sarr - Tottenham Hotspur
Moussa Sissoko - Watford
Alen Halilovic - Reading
Tammaso Pobega - Torino (Loan)

Thanks for reading and enjoy the weekend of football

Cheers Kieran 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/5/2021 at 9:12 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Put together a few talented risers for upcoming Brazilian review:

Bernardo Natan - 78 -> 82
Oliveira Vanderson - 70 -> 78
Renan Victor - 75 -> 80
Matheus Martinelli - 75 -> 82
Bruno Praxedes - 78 -> 80
Chagas Kayky - 73 -> 76
Vinicius Abner - 78 -> 82
Kaiky Melo - 76 -> 80
Silva Matheuzinho - 77 -> 80

More than likely missed a few good risers off, but most if not all of these players I’ve had in my youth team a while waiting for a rise 😂

Also Internacional goalkeeper Brito Daniel (27) is a cheap goalkeeper who could rise to 80. Valued at 239k in SM and has played 12 games in the league (1080 minutes)

Some good risers from Brazil so far:

Oliveira Vanderson - 70 -> 80 (+10)

Renan Victor - 75 -> 82 (+7)

Silva Matheuzinho - 77 -> 80 (+3)

Vinicius Abner - 78 -> 83 (+5)

Expect a big rise for Matheus Martinelli in the coming days 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/18/2021 at 1:39 PM, FaustRPeggi said:

And my contribution is Renan VICTOR who I haven't found in the thread when I searched.  19YO CB/LB, rated 75, 340k. TransferMarkt valuation of £6.3m and regularly starting for Palmeiras. Must buy!

+7 this morning. £0.34m to £2.8m.

Tidy little profit on that one.

 

Also, is this a good time to sell Menino or is he a future star in Europe?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, The Finisher said:

Never thought I'd see Ronaldo at Man Utd again.

 

 

 

Great to see him back in Premier League 😊

3 hours ago, FaustRPeggi said:

+7 this morning. £0.34m to £2.8m.

Tidy little profit on that one.

 

Also, is this a good time to sell Menino or is he a future star in Europe?

Keep Menino

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/27/2021 at 7:23 PM, achimitom04 said:

Should i sell M.Cunha or M.Kean to buy Camavinga? I'm poised to say Moise. 😀

 

 

15 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

Messi + goretzka for Jota + Chiesa + Marcos Llorente.

Trio right? Si. If your sticking around for the next 6+ years

 

11 hours ago, The Finisher said:

Never thought I'd see Ronaldo at Man Utd again.

If Sporting Clube de Portugal could afford him, imo it would have been better fitting for C. Ronaldo to finish his career there. Especially now that Sporting are competing in the CL this year and have become a force in the Primeira Liga. 

5 hours ago, achimitom04 said:

Fati,richarlison, o. dembele. Should i sell 1 of this and buy joao felix ? Si.

 

3 hours ago, JordanW1130 said:

Will Soyuncu keep his rating? Lately in real life he has been struggling. Usually how bad must the player perform to warrant a drop? Too soon (atm) we'll see if he's improved by the winter review, and at the end of season. One must also consider where Leicester City finish this season. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is giving Pedri (89), Ruiz (91), Laimer (90) & Weston Mckinne (89) too much for Mbapee (95)? Is in competitive game world. I need a striker as I only have Cavani but he is 34 now. I have players like Jude Bellingham , Wirtz to replace Pedri, Ruiz and Laimer. 
 

or I can try to give Pedri , Laimer & Ruiz for halland? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, achimitom04 said:

Fati,richarlison, o. dembele. Should i sell 1 of this and buy joao felix ?

I would sell Dembele for Joao Felix

7 hours ago, JordanW1130 said:

Will Soyuncu keep his rating? Lately in real life he has been struggling. Usually how bad must the player perform to warrant a drop? 

Little early, if he carries on performing poorly then he might be in for a chance of dropping. Just look at Martial last season, had an awful season and maintained his rating.

2 hours ago, JordanW1130 said:

Is giving Pedri (89), Ruiz (91), Laimer (90) & Weston Mckinne (89) too much for Mbapee (95)? Is in competitive game world. I need a striker as I only have Cavani but he is 34 now. I have players like Jude Bellingham , Wirtz to replace Pedri, Ruiz and Laimer. 
 

or I can try to give Pedri , Laimer & Ruiz for halland? 

I would take Mbappe as long as you have decent cover in midfield for the outgoing foursome.

Mbappe is more valuable than Haaland too, not only because he’s currently higher rated, but because he’s more versatile too.

1 hour ago, topofthebilly said:

Goes Rodrigo (88) , how good of a buy is he right now in terms of soccermanager rating and future potential ? Seems to be only playing off the bench .

12M in game currently .

 

Decent buy, a bit pricey though. I would prefer a player like Szoboszlai over him at the minute, 4 million cheaper and likely to be similar rating if not higher by the end of the season.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...