🇫🇷 Maxence Lacroix
🇲🇦 Achraf Hakimi
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Conor Gallagher
🇩🇪 Florian Wirtz
🇳🇱 Cody Gakpo
🇪🇸 Ferran Torres
🇧🇪 Dante Vanzeir
🇫🇷 Amine Gouiri

3rd team of the week for the 21/22 season and a few new faces, Miguel Gutierrez (20) deputised in the absence of Marcelo and had an excellent game, hoping he sees more game time this season.

William Saliba (20) another 20 year old who excelled at the weekend, helping secure 3 points for Marseille. I would honestly put him up there with most, if not all CB’s at Arsenal, baffles me that he continuously gets loaned out. Arsenal could do with him judging by the start to their season. Strong, powerful, dominant, all the attributes that most defenders at Arsenal don’t have.

Conor Gallagher (21) made his debut for Crystal Palace against West Ham and it was some performance, currently the only player to score for Palace this season. 2 goals in 1 game earning the Eagles a valuable point.

Now in attack, if anyone was wondering if Ferran Torres (21) could play as a lone striker, all you needed to do was watch him against Arsenal. Great attacking instinct finding himself in the right place at the right time, great movement which will only improve as he gets more game time in that position.

Last but not least, Amine Gouiri (21) a huge reason to Nice’s early season form. With Gaultier the manager I feel like Nice has a huge chance of qualifying for European football this season. Gouiri scored 12 goals in Ligue 1 last season, he already has 3 goals in 4 games this term.

WINTER PROJECTIONS:

Miguel Gutierrez -                      80 -> 82
William Saliba -                            85 -> 87
Conor Gallagher -                       85 -> 86
Ferran Torres -                             90 -> 91
Amine Gouiri -                              87 -> 88

Cheers Kieran 😁

5 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Impossible to log in to soccermanager.com . app also not connecting .

Anyone else facing issues right now ?

Error 502

Ray ID: 686f9354591872e7 • 2021-08-30 17:00:28 UTC

Bad gateway

Happening repeatedly throughout the day.

Is the big update being installed? 

Or are Russian hackers installing ransomware? 

SWIKI REPORT (31/08/21)

Last day of the month, only 2 pages and nothing of interest. Expect a lot more action tomorrow with it being transfer deadline day today.

Vissel Kobe - 1
Vegalta Sendai - 1
Shimizu S-Pulse - 1
Urawa Red Diamonds - 1
Leixoes SC - 2
CD Trofense - 9
Viktoria 1889 Berlin - 4
Sportist Svoge - 3
Vitosha Bistritsa - 1
Cherno More - 1
Sacramento Republic FC - 1
San Antonio FC - 1
Tombense FC - 1
Borussia Dortmund - 1
Swindon Town - 1
Cruz Azul - 1
Spezia Calcio - 1
Valadares Gaia FC - 1

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

8 hours ago, JBS said:

Happening repeatedly throughout the day.

Is the big update being installed? 

Or are Russian hackers installing ransomware? 

I feel for those managers who put bluff bids in or thought of cancelling bids later. Everything will go through while the game is unaccessible. 

On 7/6/2021 at 1:21 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

MUST BUY TALENT ALERT 🚨 

Arda Guler (16) for me the best talent of his age group coming out of Turkey, a technical advanced playmaker currently playing for Fenerbahce’s u19’s

B8060EE4-7AF8-407A-AFFB-78D819EEBB4F.jpeg.2a2d6054f489a66bb5851db4a3c0a9f8.jpeg

Guler has a high level of technical and creativeness about his play, playing primarily as a number 10 and also the ability to pick the ball up deep to find teammates on the counter. Arda is very capable of getting out of tight situations with great close control and intricacy.

Also having a tendency to drift out wide and into pockets between the midfield and defence to find space to receive the ball and open up play for others. He’s a very useful player in a number of areas in midfield making himself a great threat and nuisance for defenders to defend against.

Like I said in the opening paragraph, I believe Guler to be one of the best players in his age group and has huge potential to become a standout out player at club level and for Turkey in the future.

Hes been a standout performer for Fenerbahce u19s playing 16 games scoring 7 times and creating 4 assists, he’s also been named on the Fenerbahce senior teams bench a couple of times last season and his first team debut seems like it could be just around the corner.

Although there is one catch, Guler is not currently in SM. MUST BUY when added for sure!

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Arda Guler (16) added this morning, MUST BUY!!

@Robbiewolfie😁

On 8/7/2021 at 5:10 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Samuel Edozie (18) starts for Manchester City in the Charity Shield, had a very successful pre season with the first team.

0C1F58B0-A83D-469F-94D5-8E5D555AB03A.jpeg.135fdffc0839eecd2dfd826849db5d43.jpeg

Right footed left winger who likes to cut inside, very capable technically and shows good vision when on the ball.

Worth buying when added to SM.

Samuel Edozie (18) also added, worth the investment.

Just now, AlfonDaddy said:

I had to prove I wasn’t a robot, re enter my email and password and it worked. That was thru the app

Browser - the web address was redirected or does not exist.

App - checking browser...may take up to 5 seconds. After 15 minutes of keeping it on I see the same message.

2 hours ago, BlueQuarters said:

Haven't had any trouble through the mobile site

2 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

It's working for me now, via the app and the desktop website.

I still cannot enter in any platform. 

Last name ght I could check results. It was slow but everything else was normal. Today all day I couldn't access and I exhausted every channel.

Forget tonight's matches I am more worried about bids that i need to cancel which I only made in case my target 1 didn't happen. 

I am screwed in few GWs. 

PS: can someone mention this on discord or to people who are connected directly to SM please? I emailed the support team but don't expect to hear from them before 24 hours. 

On 8/23/2021 at 4:46 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Marc Cucurella (23) on the verge of joining Brighton & Hove Albion for €18 million, I honestly feel like this is one of the signings of the summer. Ideal for Brighton’s system, well suited to that LWB role with his quality going forward.

EB3F2078-6452-452D-99D7-C2E87774D3AF.thumb.jpeg.75f1498b77f88249c447359bd6c33c01.jpeg

Marc Cucurella (23) signs for Brighton & Hove Albion till June 2025. Great business by Brighton.

Busy day of transfers ahead!