Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

My app has been non-functional since yesterday. Could get in few times last night using chrome mobile site that too after many tries.

Today again I cannot get in using anything. 

I did send SM support an email but didn't hear back. May you both please inform this problem if you have direct contact to SM? 

22 minutes ago, spark said:

I get the same, i can login but it tells me im being directed by cloudflare.

Once it directs me to the website i get asked if i want to install a datapack

There’s a couple of people experiencing this on discord so it’s a fairly hot topic, just waiting on a response from Steven, or whoever has the power to fix the issue.

Not really what you want to hear, but discord is the closest thing to direct contact with SM, so hopefully the issue gets resolved soon.

37 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

There’s a couple of people experiencing this on discord so it’s a fairly hot topic, just waiting on a response from Steven, or whoever has the power to fix the issue.

Not really what you want to hear, but discord is the closest thing to direct contact with SM, so hopefully the issue gets resolved soon.

SM is back to normal. Seems like you and Milanista are the direct contacts. Quoted both of you and...BOOM! 

4 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Where is the link to the discord server?

17 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

Great news I've heard Newcastle United are signing Neymar! That's Neymar defenders, Neymar midfielders and Neymar strikers. Classic!

"Lets stop all this Neymar Business in its tracks RIGHT NOW! No more not ever OK?? It can get into your head, it's so repetitive. It won't affect me tho. Too strong willed it couldn't get into my head .. ....No Neymar at all! 😝

9 hours ago, Nameless said:

Is anybody's app working? I am still struggling to get in. It's just luck when i can get in using chrome on the phone. Nothing else works.

Sorry you've had all this trouble Nameless & others, hope it's sorted for U now. Would drive me mad which isn't difficult, well not Neymar now! 😝

2 hours ago, FourTwo31 said:

Where is the link to the discord server?

Private link I believe.

24 minutes ago, Diego luis said:

Opinions on 

Trincao

Raspadori

Cantwell

Luke thomas

Trincao, only seen him against Manchester United since he joined Wolves and he was one of the best players on the pitch. If he performs like that regularly at Wolves he should be in for a good season.

Raspadori, my favourite player on this list. The most talented in my opinion and should get plenty of minutes this season at Sassuolo.

Cantwell, main player for Norwich City, another who should rise well depending on how the canaries perform this season. Unfortunately I feel like it could be a relegation battle and SM don’t seem to be too kind to players in those types of teams. Best case scenario for him in my opinion, is perform well enough to seal a move next season.

Luke Thomas, proven himself to be good enough at Premier League level. Another decent talent who has a bright future.

If I was to rank these players I would go Raspadori - Trincao/Cantwell - Thomas.

On 8/20/2021 at 2:40 PM, Soccahappy said:

As above on 7th August, found a few more "Odd Birthdays" to add since then (Biggest number now since I started collecting them years ago) so-

The players below are quite likely to lose a chunk of value on 1st September 2021.

Players with Odd years on their birthdayabove 21 are reduced in value by SM at the first day of the month following their birthday. Putting it another way  in clarification,  players who turn into even years on their birthday do NOT lose value until they get much older, around 28 (Ageing). These are my best estimates of receding values.  I am concentrating on players turning into 23yo’s and 25y’os as the others are much more varied & complicated to forecast.

OddBirthdysFor1stSep21.png.b234c008b7f75c760c6869830a06cd48.png

Yeah be careful with Denis Man he may go Up or Down again b4 or they might not reduce him, like a SM Triple whammy, I suppose.

Tolisso the last in the list was found by @Nameless and is very likely to be correct too, tho annoyingly SM do vary these other ages, sometimes. 

If I see anymore or anyone else does, 23 and 25yo's let me know & I'll add them b4 the end of the month, Cheers Socca 😀

Results of the players below:- on 1st September 2021.

Players with Odd years on their birthdayabove 21 are reduced in value by SM at the first day of the month following their birthday. Putting it another way  in clarification,  players who turn into even years on their birthday do NOT lose value until they get much older, around 28 (Ageing). These are my best estimates of receding values.  I am concentrating on players turning into 23yo’s and 25y’os as the others are much more varied & complicated to forecast.

16762818_OddBdayson1Sep2021.png.0f7ba962e47b42d9d9e0e48ec298984a.png

Claudio Guga got a rise of +1 from SM so all correct except him. Tolisso is a 27yo and they do vary slightly at the later birthdays and sometimes SM miss the older ones or do them at differing  times.

Ok I'll look for some more for October the 1st if there is sufficient interest.

Cheers Socca 😀

Ps I will start doing the Spreadsheet again after the weekend. Just realised it's the Internationals so think France has possibly more results in than the others of the BIG5. It will be as usual uploading between 5 and 6PM Monday thru to Friday and possibly a few at the weekend this time as no premiership games to watch.

52 minutes ago, Hrodulf said:

When will SM fixed their valuation of new young players?   As a NA manager, I have lost a chance at hundreds of players because my max bid ended up being way under what it could be in the night.  I wake up and the bids are accepted and I’m SOL.  🤬

Same here as well. It's sooooo annoying that because we are from NA, we are penalised!! It happens so many times that their value changes in the hours we are actually trying to sleep!! It needs to be changed to make things fairer for all.

19 minutes ago, WolfTargaryen said:

Nuno Mendes or M bakker +8m ?

None of them will even be my subs. Just keeping them as potential. 

I have Nuno

Nuno Mendes for sure

2 minutes ago, KW99 said:

Been offered Sane for Chiesa not sure if I should take the offer. What's everyone's opinion on the trade?

I would keep Chiesa.

3 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Trincao, only seen him against Manchester United since he joined Wolves and he was one of the best players on the pitch. If he performs like that regularly at Wolves he should be in for a good season.

He was very good in the match with Man U. I imagine he will be able to crack the Barca lineup next season, especially given recent events at Barca.  Either that, or they sell him on. 

15 hours ago, Hisham said:

Kroos / Pogba

The right side. Kroos is already starting to decline SM-wise. 

Pogba is finnaly starting to show the world his immense abilities again.

13 hours ago, Nameless said:

SM is back to normal. Seems like you and Milanista are the direct contacts. Quoted both of you and...BOOM! 

No amico. I am not a direct contact to SM. All I did (a few years back) was report a match day bug, explaining how it was really frustrating me and affecting my teams performances and every end result of my games. 

6 hours ago, Diego luis said:

Opinions on 

Trincao - Has started life at Wolves reasonably well. Of course he still needs to work on some of his attributes (be more confident in front of goal) to become a better all round winger. 

Raspadori - He's a player to monitor this season. I hope he can get a move away to Milan (someday). ☺ And, finnaly break into the national side next year. I read that he rejected a move to Juve because he knows he still needs to develop further - what a smart young player. 

Cantwell -  I've been impressed with his induvidual performances thus far, his club side really need him on form every game this season (it seems). 

Luke thomas - he's made a decent start to the season. Keep him as a riser. 

5 hours ago, WolfTargaryen said:

Nuno Mendes or M bakker +8m ? Nuno. 

None of them will even be my subs. Just keeping them as potential. 

I have Nuno.

You know keep Nuno!

5 hours ago, KW99 said:

Been offered Sane for Chiesa not sure if I should take the offer. What's everyone's opinion on the trade? Keep Chiesa. Sane is older yet hasn't really showed that he could go further in rating anytime soon, even though Bayern have dominated in the last season. Whereas Chiesa has shown to have the potential to rise again.

Having said that, they are similar players in some ways.  

4 hours ago, Ben-SCFC. said:

Bastoni or Kounde? Jules.

If and when he does move to Chelsea I will say Jules Kounde. Sevilla are standing firm with JK (atm). Maybe Chelsea will sign him in the winter. 

3 hours ago, elbonel said:

Hi, Gabriel Barbosa or Weghorst? Weghorst. He's stable while he's playing in a decent side in a stronger league. If GB was really that good he would have tried himself again in a stronger league, yet he feels tooooo comfortable in Brazil to move away again. 

Thanks!

Edited by Milanista1

3 hours ago, Ben-SCFC. said:

Bastoni or Kounde?

Bastoni for me, Kounde is more useful if you want more versatility with his ability to play right back too. Also if Kounde sealed a move to Chelsea I probably would of gone for him, but that didn’t happen.

2 hours ago, elbonel said:

Hi, Gabriel Barbosa or Weghorst?

Thanks!

Weghorst, Wolfsburg look good this season and Weghorst is in a team that gets much more attention in SM. He also has an excellent record in the Bundesliga.

2 hours ago, JBS said:

He was very good in the match with Man U. I imagine he will be able to crack the Barca lineup next season, especially given recent events at Barca.  Either that, or they sell him on. 

Can’t argue with this 👍

12 minutes ago, SM Geezer said:

Mergim Berisha & Danilo (ajax) for Damsgaard?

Damsgaard