Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, dimitrisbo said:

I play in a similar league (82 rating max and 21y old max)

From Championship you should check also Joe Worrall,Chris Mepham,Kalvin Phillips and Ollie Watkins..

Cheers, made a bid for Mepham, the others are taken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

harry kane 40 goals this season should rise to 94, but there is one thing that I understand, end of last season aubameyang 40 goals rise to 95 ( rise 94 in winter, so rise 93-95 in one season ), harry kane also scored 40 goals this season ( no rise in winter) he should not have 95 as aubameyang ? almost identical season and the PL is a tougher championship than the Bundesliga.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The punch said:

harry kane 40 goals this season should rise to 94, but there is one thing that I understand, end of last season aubameyang 40 goals rise to 95 ( rise 94 in winter, so rise 93-95 in one season ), harry kane also scored 40 goals this season ( no rise in winter) he should not have 95 as aubameyang ? almost identical season and the PL is a tougher championship than the Bundesliga.

Auba should never have got that rating tbh. Maybe more to do with Lewandowski his rival getting a 96 also. 

 

No way Kane will get plus 2 anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, adisbegic10 said:

Oblak or Neuer+Lucas Vazquez

duo

7 hours ago, geetay87 said:

Will Matuidi keep his rating?

yes

7 hours ago, The punch said:

harry kane 40 goals this season should rise to 94, but there is one thing that I understand, end of last season aubameyang 40 goals rise to 95 ( rise 94 in winter, so rise 93-95 in one season ), harry kane also scored 40 goals this season ( no rise in winter) he should not have 95 as aubameyang ? almost identical season and the PL is a tougher championship than the Bundesliga.

Auba didn't deserve it, so no

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/07/2017 at 11:54 AM, Sir Rahul said:

CZECH REPUBLIC FIRST LEAGUE

Viktoria Plzen:

Krmencik +1 to 85

Reznik +1 to 84

Hejda +1 to 84

Hajek +1 to 83

Havel +1 to 83

Bakos +1 to 83

Kovarik -1 to 83

Ivanschitz -2 to 83

 

Slavia Praha:

Necid -1 to 85- yes

Sobol +1 to 84- +2 to 85

Lastuvka +1 to 84- -1 to 82

Stoch -1 to 86

Danny -2 to 86

Jugas +2 to 84

Soucek +1 to 84

Boril +1 to 84

Frydrych +1 to 84

Sykora -1 to 84

Halil Altintop -2 to 84

Rotan -2 to 84

Van Buren +1 to 83

Svento -2 to 83

Kolar +2 to 82

Flo -1 to 82

Tecl -1 to 82

Kudela -2 to 80

Kovar -2 to 80

 

Sparta Praha:

Vaclav Kadlec -1 to 85

Michal Kadlec -1 to 85

Mavuba -2 to 85

Biabiany -2 to 85

Stanciu -2 to 85

Kaya -2 to 85

Zahustel +1 to 84

Lafata -1 to 84

Ben Haim -1 to 84

Nita -1 to 84

Kanga -1 to 84

Setina +1 to 83

Hovorka +1 to 83

Vacha -1 to 83

Bicik -2 to 80

Kulhanek +2 to 78

updated for the top three teams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, TMNT said:

I can't wait for that! I'm in a scouting league where you can only sign at most 80 rated players (25 & under) & I signed...

Josh Murphy & Cristoph Zimmermann - Norwich

Adam Jackson & Matty Pearson - Barnsley

Ronaldo Vieira - Leeds

Josh Clarke - Brentford

Jarrod Bowen - Hull

George Honeyman - Sunderland

George Saville - Milwall

 

 

As a Barnsley fan mate I reckon Pinnock is a much better buy than Pearson. Jackson good signing though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gaelgoir said:

Lingard or Luis Alberto?

Decisions, decisions. Both at the 7m mark, same age and due a rise

I think it's an interesting one. On stats Luis alberto seems the better choice.

But @Sir Rahul is predicting 89 for Alberto and @Monolithic is predicting 89/90. While both are predicting 90 for lingard. 

Just trying to figure out the better buy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey so I have a few players that I’d like some advice on whether to sell or keep before their league ratings happen. Sell in order to buy other players with a chance to go up.  Thanks for the help.

Serie A

Callejón 91 +1? (finally or too old? Tied for 4th highest assists in league)

Falqué 89 +1? (2nd best player behind Ljajic in Torino this season according to Whoscored)

Leandro Cabrera 83 +2? (Since joining Getafe on loan mid season, he’s been 3rd best player according to Whoscored)

Ligue 1

Mariano Díaz 87 +2? (Tied for 4th hishesthoalscirer with 18 goals)

Pedro Mendes 86 +1 or sell? (7th  est player in Montpellier according to whoscored)

La Liga

Willian José 89 +1? (14 goals this season, tied for 10th highest in la liga)

Nacho 90 +1? (has been so influential no matter where he plays)

Rodrigo Moreno 90 +1?

Parejo 90 +1?

Ruben Sobrino 80 +3?

Borja Garcia 85 +1 or sell?

Raul de Tomas 83 +2?

Fernando Pacheco 86 +1? (Most saves in la liga)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Gaelgoir said:

Lingard or Luis Alberto?

Decisions, decisions. Both at the 7m mark, same age and due a rise

can't go wrong with either as Mono said

11 hours ago, Hosein ElTimimi said:

Can Thomas Partey rise +2?

or just +1?

+1 I feel

6 hours ago, Real Xabi said:

Hey so I have a few players that I’d like some advice on whether to sell or keep before their league ratings happen. Sell in order to buy other players with a chance to go up.  Thanks for the help.

Serie A

Callejón 91 +1? (finally or too old? Tied for 4th highest assists in league)

Falqué 89 +1? (2nd best player behind Ljajic in Torino this season according to Whoscored)

Leandro Cabrera 83 +2? (Since joining Getafe on loan mid season, he’s been 3rd best player according to Whoscored)

Ligue 1

Mariano Díaz 87 +2? (Tied for 4th hishesthoalscirer with 18 goals)

Pedro Mendes 86 +1 or sell? (7th  est player in Montpellier according to whoscored)

La Liga

Willian José 89 +1? (14 goals this season, tied for 10th highest in la liga)

Nacho 90 +1? (has been so influential no matter where he plays)

Rodrigo Moreno 90 +1?

Parejo 90 +1?

Ruben Sobrino 80 +3?

Borja Garcia 85 +1 or sell?

Raul de Tomas 83 +2?

Fernando Pacheco 86 +1? (Most saves in la liga)

 

check my preds man, if a player isn't there it means I don't think he'll rise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, ProfeQuintero said:

No offense to the Czech league, but are we ready to move on to the big 5 already?  

If a team unexpectedly qualifies for Champions or Europa League (Betis, Burnley) will that give players +1/2 greater than expected?

lol

still a couple of weeks away I think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/07/2017 at 11:54 AM, Sir Rahul said:

CZECH REPUBLIC FIRST LEAGUE

Viktoria Plzen:

Kovarik -1 to 83- yes

Ivanschitz -2 to 83- -3 to 82

Krmencik +1 to 85

Reznik +1 to 84

Hejda +1 to 84

Hajek +1 to 83

Havel +1 to 83

Bakos +1 to 83

 

Slavia Praha:

Necid -1 to 85- yes

Sykora -1 to 84- yes

Sobol +1 to 84- +2 to 85

Lastuvka +1 to 84- -1 to 82

Stoch -1 to 86

Danny -2 to 86

Jugas +2 to 84

Soucek +1 to 84

Boril +1 to 84

Frydrych +1 to 84

Halil Altintop -2 to 84

Rotan -2 to 84

Van Buren +1 to 83

Svento -2 to 83

Kolar +2 to 82

Flo -1 to 82

Tecl -1 to 82

Kudela -2 to 80

Kovar -2 to 80

 

Sparta Praha:

Mavuba -2 to 85- yes

Biabiany -2 to 85- yes

Kaya -2 to 85- yes

Ben Haim -1 to 84- yes

Vacha -1 to 83- yes

Bicik -2 to 80- yes

Lafata -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Michal Kadlec -1 to 85- -3 to 83

Kulhanek +2 to 78- +4 to 80

Vaclav Kadlec -1 to 85

Stanciu -2 to 85

Zahustel +1 to 84

Nita -1 to 84

Kanga -1 to 84

Stetina +1 to 83

Hovorka +1 to 83

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...