Rahul W

1 hour ago, TGB said:

Bissouma

Adams

Koopmeiners

Soumare

Guendozi

TIA

Soumare (good potential but behind Tchouameni for a NT spot so 90/91 material)

Koopmeiners (Good move to Atalanta should be 90 soon with regular gametime)

Bissouma (Limited rating wise by his club)

Adams 

Guendozi 

10 hours ago, Diego luis said:

Buy

Santi mina + saint maximin + arambarri or isamaila sarr or dolberg or baumgartner 

Or buy isak 

I would take the trio, ASM 😍 I might be slightly biased though 😂

8 hours ago, Ben C said:

Reguilón and Ward Prowse or Locatelli?

Duo if you need the depth and if both play a part in your first 11 otherwise Locatelli, Locatelli has the higher ceiling in my opinion now he’s at Juve.

5 hours ago, TGB said:

Bissouma

Adams

Koopmeiners

Soumare

Guendozi

TIA

Koopmeiners, Adams, Soumare, Bissouma, Guendouzi 

On 9/2/2021 at 5:46 AM, WolfTargaryen said:

Who is likely to reach 92 soon/winter

And whom should I sell ? 

R De Paul

F Kessie 😥

Mount (most likely)

Chiesa

PS: Thanks for your opinions on Nuno. I wanted to keep Nuno just that Leverkusen are also on form (Bakker) 😂 

As long as it doesn't leave you short of options in the CM/DM position. If it does, then sell RDP instead. 

On 9/2/2021 at 7:21 AM, topofthebilly said:

Thoughts on Adam Idah ? Idah came to the fold for NI against Portugal, even though they lost to Portugal in a hard fought game.

Adam lead from the front and put in a encouraging performance for Northern Ireland against Portugal. 

78 rated , 1M . He's worth buying.

played whole game for Ireland yesterday .

riser ? Si. Not sure by how much though. ☺

On 9/2/2021 at 8:29 AM, MFarhan said:

Thoughts on Nedim Bajrami(84) from Empoli? Still early, but how much can he rise this season? +1/+2 And overall ceiling? I reckon he's a player worth keeping for a season or two to see how he improves his game and how much he can rise by. 

Thanks.

On 9/2/2021 at 11:03 AM, vtrmp said:

Hi,

I have these players on my team but I need to make some money, from this list which ones can I sell?

• K. Diatta
  • H. Guillamon
  • J. Hauge (not atm)
  • I. Diveev
  • I. Jacobs
  • T. Moffi
  • R. Kolo Muani
  • M. Tresor
  • Geertruida
  • T. Mitchell

Thanks

On 9/2/2021 at 1:47 PM, Nameless said:

Bazunu or Dziekonski in SM term? Xavier Dziekonski

My SM team would include the pole. 

On 9/2/2021 at 4:38 PM, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi i am wanting Vlahovic, who do you think is a fair deal for both or a good deal for me from my players....dzecko, forss, morata, tzolis or inaki williams.

I think any of them can go but wonder which you feel would be a good deal? Player in bold. 

thanks

Inaki plays for the weaker team, and isn't gonna rise too much further at Athletic Bilbao.

On 9/2/2021 at 6:08 PM, Toby S said:

Got a difficult one, my Bellingham for Greenwood? JB isn't a forward player so choose Mason Greenwood. 😀 

In my youth I have Wirtz, Saka, and Fati (amongst many others) and in my main team midfield and up top I have havertz, j.felix, barella, grealish, sancho, rodri, llorente, bruno, goretzka, depay. 

I'm looking for a striker for the future, do you think I should back Fati to become world class or would you swap Jude for Mason? Si. Both have world class potential/abilities, though Mason has showed it more often at a better/stronger club.

On 9/3/2021 at 5:00 AM, Hisham said:

Adeyemi / Pino / Reinier

On 9/3/2021 at 5:35 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Just Declan Rice and Jack Grealish drinking from the cups thrown at them from the racist Hungary fans last night 😂🖕🏾

0C88CE47-CBFF-4223-9B0F-839056C32B53.thumb.jpeg.3a0ffa2641be86a937607e5dd6a0202c.jpeg

Not a wise move - these rasicts could have spiked their drinks. 😀

On 9/3/2021 at 5:57 AM, Nameless said:

Kobel or Zubimendi if I am trying to earn profit for the upcoming review? Not sure... 

Sell Zubimendi. He'll (atm) make you more money. Although Kobel (if he contiues impressing at BD) he may get a good rise and become worth more than Zubi after the winter review - it's tooo early to say (atm) though. 

On 9/3/2021 at 6:03 AM, Hisham said:

Vlahovic + cash or Asensio

Asensio hasn't really impressed since returing from his injury. Vlahovic has started the season very well and is showing that he has the ability lead Fiorentina to a better position, and (someday) play for a stronger team in the future. 

On 9/3/2021 at 1:36 PM, Marek said:

Final decision. Should I swap my Saul - now at Chelsea - and Antiste (Spezia) for Fabinho? Si.
I think Fabinho has lost the train for a 94, but I also think it will be hard for Saul to get back his 93.

Keep Fab. Fabinho is still at the peak of his powers and can get back to his best, much like Liverpool have done this season - this is nice to see. ☺

On 9/3/2021 at 2:38 PM, elbonel said:

Kramaric ir weghorst??? Kram

Imo Kramaric is more important to his club side.  

23 hours ago, Diego luis said:

Buy

Santi mina + saint maximin + arambarri or isamaila sarr or dolberg or baumgartner 

Or buy isak 

The bold Trio.

21 hours ago, Ben C said:

Reguilón and Ward Prowse or Locatelli? You decide amico. 

In a VCW choose the duo. 

In a semi-competitive GW choose Manuel Locatelli. 

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

As long as it doesn't leave you short of options in a strong CM/DM option. If it does, then sell RDP instead. 

My SM team would include the pole. 

Inaki plays for the weaker team, and isn't gonna rise too much further at Athletic Bilbao.

Not a wise move - these rasicts could have spiked their drinks. 😀

Sell Zubimendi. He'll (atm) make you more money. Although Kobel (if he contiues impressing at BD) he may get a good rise and become worth more than Zubi after the winter review - it's tooo early to say (atm) though. 

Asensio hasn't really impressed since returing from his injury. Vlahovic has started the season very well and is showing that he has the ability lead Fiorentina to a better position, and (someday) play for a stronger team in the future. 

Keep Fab. Fabinho is still at the peak of his powers and can get back to his best, much like Liverpool have done this season - this is nice to see. ☺

Imo Kramaric is more important to his club side.  

The bold Trio.

In a VCW choose the duo. 

In a semi - competitive GW choose Manuel Locatelli. 

I think it was for the cameras and to show the fans there not bothered to be fair, but I think you get that already 😉😂

1 hour ago, Diego luis said:

Opinions on :

santi mina +1 or stay  

moussa niakhaté +1 or stay

nayef aguerd +1 or +2 or stay 

seko fofana +1 or stay 

romain faivre +1 or +2 or stay

thanks

Still fairly early to tell but I will give it a go:

Santi Mina - stay

Moussa Niakhate - stay

Nayef Aguerd - +1

Seko Fofana - stay

Romain Faivre - +1

SWIKI REPORT (04/09/21)

18 pages this morning with more transfer edits, a lot from countries such as Belgium and Austria.

I’ve also listed some interesting and high profile transfers below.

Miralem Pjanic - Besiktas (Loan)
Can Bozdogan - Besiktas (Loan)
Remy Vita - Barnsley (Loan)
Nicholas Gioacchini - Montpellier (Loan)
Jerome Boateng - Olympique Lyonnais
Shkodran Mustafi - Levante UD
Mergim Berisha - Fenerbahce SK
Max Meyer - Fenerbahce SK
Amine Harit - Olympique Marseille (Loan)

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend

Cheers Kieran 😄

14 hours ago, TGB said:

Bissouma

Adams

Koopmeiners

Soumare

Guendozi

TIA

Koopmeiners, Soumare, Bissouma, Adams, Guendouzi

18 hours ago, Ben C said:

Reguilón and Ward Prowse or Locatelli?

Duo 

3 hours ago, rob12c said:

What’s happened to Mounir Chouiar?

there was big talks on him a few years ago.

Firstly Ankle Ligaments (2 seperate injuries) but now fit but not being selected for Dijon who are 2nd from bottom of Ligue 2. 

Choose any of 3 reactions:

1: Don't buy, 

2: Sell

3: Panic! 🙃 

Clue: it isn't the 3rd 🤣

1 hour ago, Diego luis said:

Olmo + haidara + 10M or oyarzabal?

Duo + 10m long term & mid term, don't think Oyarz will rise again, needs a bigger club squad cap, but if his 92 is important keep/ buy short term

On 8/30/2021 at 7:17 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Tino Anjorin (19) will join Lokomotiv Moscow on loan with an option to buy, very intrigued to see how this works out. Should be able to catch him in the Europa League once it starts.

Huge talent and at 1.4 million still great value.

Tino Anjorin (19) Lokomotiv Moscow’s new number 10, the number has been retired since 2013! 😁

BA94E666-E854-4089-BAD1-F59EF89741FE.jpeg.59def5c831236622c6d8566aec541741.jpeg

12 hours ago, Diego luis said:

Opinions on :

santi mina +1 or stay  

moussa niakhaté +1 or stay If MN and Mainz keep up good form. 

nayef aguerd +1 or +2 or stay Enough gametime and good performances from now to winter then Aguerd should get a +1. 

seko fofana +1 or stay If Seko can keep up his  impressive (start) of scoring for Lens

romain faivre +1 or +2 or stay (atm).

thanks

11 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I think it was for the cameras and to show the fans there not bothered to be fair, but I think you get that already 😉😂

As long as he doesn't get snapped up in the winter, that's unless we can get a huge fee for him and during the winter we can find a decent replacement for him and use those funds to really stregthen other positions in our squad. 

Kessie will be a free agent in June 2022. 😥

8 hours ago, Diego luis said:

Olmo + haidara + 10M or oyarzabal? The trio. 

The trio will help you to cover multiple positions and the extra cash can help you bring in more than a few must buys. 🙂

7 hours ago, Diego luis said:

Finally i accept angelino + olmo for oyarzabal (Si). 

3 hours ago, elbonel said:

Luke Shaw + Curtis Jones for Bernardo Silva??? Not sure

If you require a solid LB and don't really mind losing Bernardo Silva (because you already have strength in the AM position) then most certainly accept/keep the duo. 

13 minutes ago, nicolas blablabla said:

I can't see Joao playing every weekend, he's not improving and have a lot of competition, and Marcos Llorente is a nice option but he's not hitting 93 unless Atletico becomes a SUPER team. I think Sterling and Mahrez will stay at 94-92

Thanks.

What about Llorente or Bernardo Silva?