Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Rahul W

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Tibi said:

Marcos Llorente + Gimenez or Sterling + Stones ? The city duo. 

Although, if a very versatile midfielder is very most required for your team then choose the Atletico Madrid duo instead. 

3 hours ago, Tibi said:

Thanks.

What about Llorente or Bernardo Silva?

If a very versatile player is most required then pick Marcos Llorente.

3 hours ago, koplfc said:

What is Ali Musrati's potential? 

Ali Musrati has started the season reasonably well for Braga. He was linked to Wolves this summer but a move never went through. He's a decent rotational player to have in a very CGW that has a rating cap for the team squads. 🙂

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Got 2-3m for a CB in a very competitive gameworld (currently midtable division 5, average first team rating 84).

 

So far narrowed down to:

Hountondji - CB for Clermont who're doing very well (3rd in the table), 27yo at 83 (cost: 1.5m)

Moukoudi - CB for Saint Etienne who've started relatively poorly (16th), 23yo at 85 (cost: 2.8) 

 

Obviously being younger, Moukoudi likely has a higher ceiling, but with Clermont doing so well could see Hountondji getting a rise faster.

 

Thoughts? Which would you get?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Tibi said:

Marcos Llorente + Gimenez or Sterling + Stones ?

Sterling + Stones

11 hours ago, Tibi said:

Thanks.

What about Llorente or Bernardo Silva?

Llorente

6 hours ago, RHugrakkur said:

Werner or Coman?

Coman

5 hours ago, rob12c said:

Luciano Arriagada

Colo Colo 19yrs rated 70

2 goals in 6 games for Colo Colo and made an appearance for Chile at the Copa America 

 

Must Buy??

As a riser, yes.

1 hour ago, jcarr6 said:

Got 2-3m for a CB in a very competitive gameworld (currently midtable division 5, average first team rating 84).

 

So far narrowed down to:

Hountondji - CB for Clermont who're doing very well (3rd in the table), 27yo at 83 (cost: 1.5m)

Moukoudi - CB for Saint Etienne who've started relatively poorly (16th), 23yo at 85 (cost: 2.8) 

 

Obviously being younger, Moukoudi likely has a higher ceiling, but with Clermont doing so well could see Hountondji getting a rise faster.

 

Thoughts? Which would you get?

I would go for Hountondji, more scope for rising and much cheaper. Could easily be the same rating as Moukoudi in the winter review, I feel like Moukoudi will struggle to rise much further at Saint-Etienne.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SWIKI REPORT (05/09/21)

Morning guys on this lazy Sunday, which means one thing. Not many edits, 3 pages in total.

All edits below

Bayer Leverkusen - 2
Fortuna Sittard - 2
Willem II - 2
Heracles Almelo - 1
FC Groningen - 2
Bodo/Glimt - 3
FK Partizan - 1
Ajax - 2
KRC Genk - 1
Lokomotiv Moscow - 1
Arminia Bielefeld - 1
FC Utrecht - 1
Club Brugge - 1
ACF Fiorentina - 1
SC Cambuur - 1
Feyenoord - 1
PSV - 1
Legia Warsaw - 1
SK Austria Klagenfurt - 1
Modena - 1
Gudja United - 1
Club Always Ready - 1
Pafos FC - 1
Union de Sunchales - 1
San Martin de Mendoza - 1
FC Famalicao - 3
Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biala - 2
NK Celje - 1
NEC Nijmegen - 1
RKC Waalwijk - 1
Hradec Kralove - 3
RB Bragantino - 1
Penang FA - 1
Newell’s Old Boys - 1

PSV edit is Yobe Vertessen who is due a random rise, pick him up quick if you haven’t already.

Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Cheers Kieran 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Nighch said:

Mikel Oyarzabal

What you think about is potential in the future? It seems like he loves playing on Real Sociedad and it will not be easy to buy im

 

 

 

 

 

 

If he stays at Sociedad then I feel he’s peaked at 92, unless Sociedad win the league and he has an unbelievable season, I don’t see him getting to 93.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Nighch said:

Mikel Oyarzabal

What you think about is potential in the future? It seems like he loves playing on Real Sociedad and it will not be easy to buy im

 

 

 

 

 

 

I think there is a decent possibility of him getting 93. 

All Sociedad has to do is become a consistent top 4 in la liga. He is the main guy for Sociedad in attack so if that happens it means he played his part. Just feel his +1 will come yearly now than mid way. As in, he can play really well till winter and SM will give him 0.5 (which will not show in the ratings) and will see if he can keep the form up for the second half of the season. 

Mind you, I didn't think he will get 92 but he did. To finish the way I started he has decent chance 40/60 for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I think there is a decent possibility of him getting 93. 

All Sociedad has to do is become a consistent top 4 in la liga. He is the main guy for Sociedad in attack so if that happens it means he played his part. Just feel his +1 will come yearly now than mid way. As in, he can play really well till winter and SM will give him 0.5 (which will not show in the ratings) and will see if he can keep the form up for the second half of the season. 

Mind you, I didn't think he will get 92 but he did. To finish the way I started he has decent chance 40/60 for me.

no chance or maybe 1/100 92 is its limit for sociedad and he is not better than mahrez coman sané etc. if players like mahrez lautaro rodri have not managed rise to 93 despite the titles this season then i don't think he can go up to 93 even with a top 4 with the sociedad

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/4/2021 at 8:02 AM, rob12c said:

What’s happened to Mounir Chouiar?

there was big talks on him a few years ago.

Gone out on loan to Turkish SuperLig team Yeni Malatyaspor today, I would sell him if he’s on your books.

2 hours ago, Tibi said:

Please rank these in term of potential:

Kalvin Phillips, Soucek, Koopmeiners, Merino, Zubimendi

Badiashile, Lacroix, Botman, Kossounou

 

I’ll give it a go, midfields a minefield lol

Koopmeiners - Soucek - Merino - Phillips - Zubimendi 

Lacroix - Kossounou - Badiashile/Botman

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

You rank Botman third place only ? 😛

Don’t expect much from Lille this season, which I think will effect any potential rise 😊

1 minute ago, WolfTargaryen said:

Whom to sell (RB) anyone with potention to rise ? 

N Mukiele 

J Corona

Di Lorenzo

Dumfries

Jeremiah Juste (Mainz) 

Sell St.Juste

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Gone out on loan to Turkish SuperLig team Yeni Malatyaspor today, I would sell him if he’s on your books.

I’ll give it a go, midfields a minefield lol

Koopmeiners - Soucek - Merino - Phillips - Zubimendi 

Lacroix - Kossounou - Badiashile/Botman

Merino, Phillips (hype will get him a long way in SM, is the only reason I put him second), Soucek, Zubimendi and Koopmeiners. 

Lacroix, Botman, Kossounou and Badiashile

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Most expensive teens this summer...

1. Eduardo Camavinga ~ 31 million euros
2. Josko Gvardiol ~ 18.8 million euros
3. Pape Matar Sarr ~ 16.9 million euros
4. Ilaix Moriba ~ 16 million euros
5. Kamaldeen Sulemana ~ 15 million euros
6. Mohamed Daramy ~ 12 million euros
7. Christos Tzolis ~ 11 million euros
8. Kayky ~ 10 million euros
9. Michael Olise ~ 9.3 million euros
10. Aster Vranckx ~ 8 million euros

camavinga-est-un-nouveau-joueur-du-real-madrid--besoccer.jpeg.jpg

No attention on my thread but these are the top 10 most expensive teenagers of the summer..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

INTERNATIONAL DEBUT...

I just love to see this... Agustin Alvarez Martinez made his debut and scored against Bolivia.. Such a complete forward player.. 😯🤩

How on earth does Uruguay this ?.. A lot of talent at the moment in Uruguay and Agustin Alvarez Martinez is one of the big examples!

🌟🌟🌟🌟

f51ddfcc50c0316e78e83e1063caba2c.jpeg.jpg

What a player he is!! :o

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

People don’t seem to rate Koopmeiners, excellent for AZ, just got a good move to Atalanta. 

Don't know about people but I did rate him but he became stagnant for sometime. If he proves his worth I shall rank him higher then. Now at this moment just a move to Atalanta is not enough.

And I am very happy to know people at AZ is looking at what I say here on SM forum. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...