Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

1 hour ago, CiaranFTZ said:

Hahaha, I ain’t here to give them a pat on the back. The game is archaic and they’ve still not even got a roadmap or anything. 

Obama was president last time it was updated.. 

But yeah man I would assume there would be some contact in Sept but I am doubtful, as the last time it was October!  Why I put question out there too discorders. 

I've just asked him on discord 

Played in sm worlds 15 years thi year absolutely love the game but never seen so many empty GW alot of frustration on the forum and sm worlds about the planned updates @Steven Paul

Just now, Vinnynx said:

Played in sm worlds 15 years thi year absolutely love the game but never seen so many empty GW alot of frustration on the forum and sm worlds about the planned updates @Steven Paul

I wouldn’t do that if I was you, I asked the question on discord and I’ve now been removed from it haha 

13 minutes ago, Marek said:

Perfect timing, I have a cup final tonight.

If my memory serves me right and the game is not back on then tonight's matches will get played tomorrow and the fitness will be worse for Thursday. Also this punishes managers who took the time to do it early. 

But this wasn't the case all the time. So it's a waiting game...

16 minutes ago, SankaKodzo420 said:

I wouldn’t do that if I was you, I asked the question on discord and I’ve now been removed from it haha 

So I was right and he just can’t take the heat. No wonder nothings been done with an attitude like that. Couldn’t be me @Steven

23 minutes ago, Vinnynx said:

Yeah man, coming up to 10 years myself.    It’s an amazing game, don’t get me wrong. I wouldn’t pay for Gold if it wasn’t. I just feel like I’m paying for a single player that no one plays and for Steven to line his pockets with minimum wage

25 minutes ago, CiaranFTZ said:

Yeah man, coming up to 10 years myself.    It’s an amazing game, don’t get me wrong. I wouldn’t pay for Gold if it wasn’t. I just feel like I’m paying for a single player that no one plays and for Steven to line his pockets with minimum wage

I can see your point Ciaran they should give us more updates.. however, I do understand that Steven must of a lot of work to do so I can see both sides to be honest.

35 minutes ago, CiaranFTZ said:

So I was right and he just can’t take the heat. No wonder nothings been done with an attitude like that. Couldn’t be me @Steven

We get it mate, you don’t like Steven. It’s cool. He hasn’t been on the forum since last year and I doubt that changes anytime soon. SM haven’t care about SM for some time, all the focus is on their apps etc. I recall the big post a year ago detailing all these updates but it’s all just rubbish. The last update was probably near on 10 years ago when they changed the tactics and went to the new website. They will lose a few users because of this debacle for sure. 

On 9/6/2021 at 1:12 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Emre Tezgel (15) who turns 16 this month with a wonderful solo goal last night against Portugal to help advance England to the Syrenka Cup final where they will meet the Netherlands.

Incredible talent, who we could see playing for Stoke’s senior team in a year or two.

Emre Tezgel (15) collects player of the tournament at the Syrenka Cup 🤩

44AFE642-DE3F-4F56-BC4C-8032F8D0F05C.thumb.jpeg.d63313680305e3d0e880561f1481aff3.jpeg

56 minutes ago, Josh94 said:

I can see your point Ciaran they should give us more updates.. however, I do understand that Steven must of a lot of work to do so I can see both sides to be honest.

Haha no matter how busy you are surely no update in the world takes 8 years they desperately need to give back that have put in. 

5 hours ago, Kev said:

Sorry, missed this. 

@Robbiewolfie have you tried it without VPN? Sometimes the ANS that different VPNs use can cause problems. Although the new interface works fine for me even using Opera VPN which is a basic ANS. Firewall can be another problem, so maybe check your Firewall settings. It seems strange though. Especially if no one else is having the same issue. Here's what Cloudflare suggest:

Error 1020: Access denied

Common cause

A client or browser is blocked by a Cloudflare customer’s Firewall Rules.

Resolution

If you are not the website owner, provide the website owner with a screenshot of the 1020 error message you received.

If you are the website owner:

1. Retrieve a screenshot of the 1020 error from your customer
  2. Search the Firewall Events Log within the Overview tab of your Cloudflare Firewall app for the RayID or client IP Address from the visitor’s 1020 error message.

Convert the UTC timestamp of the 1020 error to your local timezone when searching in the Firewall Events Log.

3. Assess the cause of the block and either update the Firewall Rule or allow the visitor’s IP address in IP Access Rules.

Thanks Kev will try this although at the moment I can't log on using my phone now either. Getting the 'sorry an unexpected error has occurred' message.

It used to be so easy! 

17 minutes ago, Robbiewolfie said:

Thanks Kev will try this although at the moment I can't log on using my phone now either. Getting the 'sorry an unexpected error has occurred' message.

It used to be so easy! 

everyone is getting this one now. servers have been down all afternoon it seems 😕

1 hour ago, jagerbob said:

can i have a link too, if it means i can log into my game worlds

This isn’t a reason to be in discord, I’ve noticed Damien has mentioned the unexpected error quote on discord, so hopefully we might have some information soon. Until then, all we can do is wait.

As a whole, discord is for members wanting to contribute to the game. Nobody will give you a link just because you can’t log in to your game worlds, everyone is experiencing the same issue.