Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Rahul W

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

is it actually possible to loan out a 89 (or higher) rated player for the season without him getting concern of a lack of games ?

games need to be played in the home club and a 89 or higher needs to play at least 30% of the games . playing 0 games for the home club (no matter how many he plays for the loan club) , will auto result in a concern at the end of the season (or maybe even sooner like on turn 12/24/36) ?

In my experience, only 90 rated players who go out on loan develop concerns. Never had a problem with 89 rated players.

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

Which side -

Schuurs+Hauge+cash = Botman?

Duo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, danitz said:

how it is possible that matheus vargas rises only to 80 with 2300 minutes played in the 4th classified of brazil. other players with 800 minutes have gone up to 80. I really understand the raises less and less.

Crispim 80 should also have gotten a bigger rise. Both played most of Fortalezas games. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

is it actually possible to loan out a 89 (or higher) rated player for the season without him getting concern of a lack of games ?

games need to be played in the home club and a 89 or higher needs to play at least 30% of the games . playing 0 games for the home club (no matter how many he plays for the loan club) , will auto result in a concern at the end of the season (or maybe even sooner like on turn 12/24/36) ?

If they play in their loaned out club, they won't get lack of games concern. But 90+ will get concerned for being loaned out. 89 can be loaned concern free

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, achimitom04 said:

Mates,i need in a very competitive GW some players 84-86 that will raise this winter around 88  - not very expensive. Can u help me with some names ?

And Owen WIJNDAL worth to keep if i have saka and nuno mendes ?

 Thanks Milanista1 but only Kouame might be available after 2 weeks.If u have some other names of players 84-85 that can grow  86-87-88....not necessary this winter....can be next year.....i would appreciate. Must be under 4m as value.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, achimitom04 said:

Mates,i need in a very competitive GW some players 84-86 that will raise this winter around 88  - not very expensive. Can u help me with some names ?

And Owen WIJNDAL worth to keep if i have saka and nuno mendes ?

Sorry I missed this post.

I would keep Wijndal, Saka can be used in more attacking areas and to be honest, I wouldn’t be surprised if Saka lost his LB position in the future with Arsenal having Tierney and now Tavares in that position.

Going forward, Mendes your first choice, Wijndal second choice 😁

9 minutes ago, Tibi said:

Wirtz + Gravenberch or Kessie?

Wirtz + Gravenberch

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Very early days, but nice to see the type of play we can expect to see from Harvey Elliott this season, always looking to pass forward.

U21 Leaders, Progressive Passes - Top 5 Leagues 🎯:

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Harvey Elliott - 23
🇫🇷 William Saliba - 23
🇫🇷 Boubacar Kamara - 19
🇫🇷 Benoît Badiashile - 18
🇸🇳 Pape Matar Sarr - 18
🇫🇷 Sofiane Diop - 17
🇫🇷 Maxence Lacroix - 17
🇫🇷 A. Tchouaméni - 17

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Everybody who follows in anyway Serie A and La Liga tell me how Pessina and A. Gomez will be used this season?

From what I gather they are squad players. But I am not sure if they are deliberately being used like this due to fitness level and should cement their places going forward. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Very early days, but nice to see the type of play we can expect to see from Harvey Elliott this season, always looking to pass forward.

U21 Leaders, Progressive Passes - Top 5 Leagues 🎯:

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Harvey Elliott - 23
🇫🇷 William Saliba - 23
🇫🇷 Boubacar Kamara - 19
🇫🇷 Benoît Badiashile - 18
🇸🇳 Pape Matar Sarr - 18
🇫🇷 Sofiane Diop - 17
🇫🇷 Maxence Lacroix - 17
🇫🇷 A. Tchouaméni - 17

I see you have some French league players in here,

So its the top 6 leagues ;) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/6/2021 at 9:19 AM, rimicovi said:

Truth be told... I'm kinda proud of myself... Thank you Masters @Kieran_S91, @Sir Rahul, @Soccahappy...

 

Let's see about the "transfer chance" idea.

Somehow I completely missed this post. I apologise but must have left my head in my spreadsheet 🥴 Great effort and great to see your predictions 😃 on this basis If u were a young footballer u would be one of Kieran's "MUST BUYS" ... Great potential keep on predicting rimicovi...😃

6 hours ago, Nameless said:

Which side -

Schuurs+Hauge+cash = Botman?

Trio

4 hours ago, Diego luis said:

Thilo kehrer +1?

This may be his breakthrough season and why PSG bought him but has to keep regular minutes a lot longer until we can be sure BUT 100% start can't be beaten so far.

1 hour ago, Tibi said:

Wirtz + Gravenberch or Kessie?

The Duo definitely

 

Ps Another French spreadsheet upload coming shortly....

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, danitz said:

how it is possible that matheus vargas rises only to 80 with 2300 minutes played in the 4th classified of brazil. other players with 800 minutes have gone up to 80. I really understand the raises less and less.

Only the SM review deciders really know. 🙂

9 hours ago, Nameless said:

Which side -

Schuurs+Hauge+cash = Botman? Not too sure

The trio seem a little bit much for one Botmon. Who knows, JPH may even excel in the Bundes Liga this season, especially with less pressure on his shoulders and more of an open field (Serie A is quite defensive compared to the Bundes Liga).

7 hours ago, Diego luis said:

Thilo kehrer +1? It'z looking very likely (atm).

Although Thilo needs to keep proving his worth to PSG with the minutes he does get, if he's to get the jump ☝this winter. 

He'z been excellent for the national side in their (recent) last 3 games. His preferred position is at CB, yet he can still play across the back four. 

4 hours ago, achimitom04 said:

Thanks Milanista1 but only Kouame might be available after 2 weeks.If u have some other names of players 84-85 that can grow  86-87-88....not necessary this winter....can be next year.....i would appreciate. Must be under 4m as value.

No problimo amico. 👍 It sounds like your in a very competitive GW and/or you don't have much funds available. 

If they are available (atm) I reccomend these players:

85 = Adam Armstrong, I. Ganago, I. Toney, D. Blanco, C. Pepe, R. Sottil, C. Perez, P. Gueye M. Camara, S. Doumbia, R. Kristensen, A. Munoz, Milad Mouhammadi, D. Goncalves, T. Lato, (GK) Justin Bijlow, J. Butez, 

84 = C. Robinson, Mathias Pereira Lage, D. Fratessi, G. Assunsao, J. Horn and J. Teze. 

Capture the ones in bold.  

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Early Spreadsheet Predictions for France below:

  Be careful of the reddish boxes where SM rate the higher rated players by Performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

SpSheePrediFranLilleLyon.png.2c72fb4723e5a18b10a2c18c446a8aea.png

So Early in the season that relatively big changes can happen with a regular player missing one game or a lower rated player playing less than 90mins. But the spreadsheet will track these changes in the next 2 columns. So be careful not to buy too early, things will settle down B4 10 games, tho some will continue consistently too.

If u are going to buy early then such as Malo Gusto is so cheap ie 340k that even missing the last match completely his 107mins so far means effectively he would get a rise in the December BIG5 Review without playing another minute.

To SM Search for this post FranLille and FrancLyon  ie  Now two keywords of 4 and 5 for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit. If the club name has only 4 letters then it will be the country will be 5 letters as in this instance with Lyon.

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca😀

Ps Tomorrow usual time it may be an "Odd Birthday" for October 1st upload" as this is halfway done so far. France will continue on Monday with another weekend results to take into consideration possibly for Marseille plus another club

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Tibi said:

Wirtz + Gravenberch or Kessie? W and G. 

It has to be the duo if you is sticking around for next 5-10 seasons. And, if a strong DM/CM isn't required (atm).  

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Everybody who follows in anyway Serie A and La Liga tell me how Pessina and A. Gomez will be used this season? I could hazard a guess. ☺

From what I gather they are squad players. But I am not sure if they are deliberately being used like this due to fitness level and should cement their places going forward. 

M. Pessina - I'm sure he'll get more gametime maybe he is still trying to settle in at Atalanta. He played very well for Italy in their recent 5-0 win over Lituania, and in the win 2-1 against Torino for Atalanta.

I can't see why he wouldn't get more gametime as the games continue.

I don't know what's going on with Papu Gomez. 

  

Edited by Milanista1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...