Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Rahul W

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, nicolas blablabla said:

Thanks!

What about Guillamón or Saliba?

I prefer Saliba

1 hour ago, TGB said:

They are doing this for us, don't want us to stay up late...

 

1 hour ago, Rr3ix said:

Error again? I bet if it was the single player, already SM launched an update to fix this 

 

4 minutes ago, kelvintcosta said:

I'm waiting for a possible update :(

Maintenance on certain game worlds also, similar to last night. I feel like this is probably part of the fix, just a long fix.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 out of 5, a Brazilian that only got added a few weeks ago. Mentioned him as a MUST BUY back then.

Marquinhos (18) is a product of the São Paulo youth academy, he made his professional debut only a couple of months ago on the 11th of July and has now gone on to feature in the Copa Libertadores and Serie A.

80D68942-DB00-4F93-BFD2-919E35527A69.jpeg.2c091b7255ecdff0694af388d878913e.jpeg

He’s an inside forward with phenomenal pace and has the ability to play anywhere along the front line. Creativity, skill, technique all main attributes to his play. Loves to cut inside to work himself a shooting opportunity.

Marquinhos is also very positive with the ball, always wanting to drive forward whether that’s on the dribble or to pass, he has a very low centre of gravity which makes him difficult to knock off the ball as well as his quick changes of direction.

Similar to Alan Virginius, Marquinhos would be an extremely good asset to have for any team who likes to play on the counter attack.

SM rating - 73

Value - 300k

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SWIKI REPORT (10/09/21)

11 pages this morning with more transfer edits, SM seem to have focused on the French league today and in particular the lower divisions.

Few selected teams from France below:

Chamois Niortais - 7
Red Star - 5
US Quevilly-Rouen - 10
AS Beziers - 1
Le Havre AC - 2
Pau FC - 4
USL Dunkerque - 7
AS Nancy-Lorraine - 3
LB Chateauroux - 2
AC Ajaccio - 2
Stade Lavallois - 2
SC Bastia - 5
SM Caen - 3
EA Guingamp - 7
Paris FC - 6

Have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (10/09/21)

11 pages this morning with more transfer edits, SM seem to have focused on the French league today and in particular the lower divisions.

Few selected teams from France below:

Chamois Niortais - 7
Red Star - 5
US Quevilly-Rouen - 10
AS Beziers - 1
Le Havre AC - 2
Pau FC - 4
USL Dunkerque - 7
AS Nancy-Lorraine - 3
LB Chateauroux - 2
AC Ajaccio - 2
Stade Lavallois - 2
SC Bastia - 5
SM Caen - 3
EA Guingamp - 7
Paris FC - 6

Have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

Hopefully Warren Bondo gets a rise, lovely young prospect, expensive but worth it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Sorry I missed this post.

I would keep Wijndal, Saka can be used in more attacking areas and to be honest, I wouldn’t be surprised if Saka lost his LB position in the future with Arsenal having Tierney and now Tavares in that position.

Going forward, Mendes your first choice, Wijndal second choice 😁

Wirtz + Gravenberch

Thanks mate . It means on the left i should sell 1 of my am : koman,kulusevski,fati,cunha, olmo or saka ? Wich one to sell ? Im tryng buy hakimi as first option LB in future...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

O

🙂

 

No problimo amico. 👍 It sounds like your in a very competitive GW and/or you don't have much funds available. 

If they are available (atm) I reccomend these players:

85 = Adam Armstrong, I. Ganago, I. Toney, D. Blanco, C. Pepe, R. Sottil, C. Perez, P. Gueye M. Camara, S. Doumbia, R. Kristensen, A. Munoz, Milad Mouhammadi, D. Goncalves, T. Lato, (GK) Justin Bijlow, J. Butez, 

84 = C. Robinson, Mathias Pereira Lage, D. Fratessi, G. Assunsao, J. Horn and J. Teze. 

Capture the ones in bold.  

 

 

Yep, that world are full and i have to sell some old players because of high  wages ....but they are cheap to. So impossible mission but will see....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Matheus Martinelli: missed the train or yet to get done? 

On an unrelated note can anybody answer this question? 

A race between a tortoise, a snail and SM who is the clear loser? 

SM miss loads these days, I wouldn’t be surprised. Im not convinced the soccerwiki has had a positive impact on the ratings. Progressively gotten worse over the years 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, MFarhan said:

LB choice:

Vinicius Abner// Ridvan Yilmaz // Souleyman Doumbia

Early rating prediction for end of season? And rank for long term.

Thanks.

Abner has just risen so he will be waiting a long time.

Ridvan Yilmaz - 80 -> 83 (not since long had a rise too)

Souleyman Doumbia - 85 -> 86 in the winter, maybe more if Angers can keep up their good form.

5 hours ago, dgormand said:

Hopefully Warren Bondo gets a rise, lovely young prospect, expensive but worth it 

I think these are just transfer edits mate

3 hours ago, achimitom04 said:

Thanks mate . It means on the left i should sell 1 of my am : koman,kulusevski,fati,cunha, olmo or saka ? Wich one to sell ? Im tryng buy hakimi as first option LB in future...

I would sell Cunha out of those. Also don’t want to be a party pooper but I would just be careful getting Hakimi for LB, he could easily lose that position in the near future.

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

Matheus Martinelli: missed the train or yet to get done? 

On an unrelated note can anybody answer this question? 

A race between a tortoise, a snail and SM who is the clear loser? 

I’m starting to feel like they have missed him unfortunately

SM lose by a country mile.

3 hours ago, stevedxx said:

Hi im back to this game.. Any good prospects players to buy pls? And what you think about tielemens, koulibaly, B.Silva, Jorginho, Depay, cancelo, gimenez, niguez, R.hernandez, Oyarzabal, kessie, ndidi, T.hernandez, romagnoli and Correa 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Lenny Lacroix, Armando Broja, Valentino Livramento, Kayky, Jamal Baptise, Levi Colwill, Jude Soonsup-Bell, Henry Lawrence, Kaiky Melo, Justin Che, Ismail Doukoure, Alan Virginius, Josh Feeney, Giorgio Scalvini, Bitshiabu, Wooh, Malo Gusto, Valentin Barco, Thierry Small, Lewis Bate, Enzo Fernandez, Alencar Marquinhos, Pablo Torre, Pablo Gavi, Alejandro Balde, Nico Williams, Benat Turrientes, Vinicius Tobias, Joe Scally, Felipe Cruz, Zidan Sertdemir, Sidney Raebiger, Metinho, Chukwuemeka, Ugochukwu, Jakub Drozd, Pinyaev, Cristian Medina, Zakharyan, Edozie, Shoretire, Raul Moro, Motika, Musialowski, Philogene-Bidace, Henrique Giovani, Ilias Akhomach, Kaide Gordon, Ocheretko, Arda Guler, Milambo, Alex Scott, Cole Palmer, Mcatee, Mejbri, Balagizi, Baldanzi, Edouard Michut, Mathys Tel, Roko Simic, Sesko, Matheus Nascimento, Carlos Borges, Lewis Dobbin, Liam Delap, Julian Rijkhoff, Sankoh, Marcos Leonardo, Koutsias, Nabian, Dane Scarlett, Albert Tjaaland, Brobbey.

Thats all I can think of for now.

37 minutes ago, Diego luis said:

Jordan lotomba (86/nice) +1?

Yes, especially if Nice keep up their good form.

8 minutes ago, TomDeakin said:

How safe is Hakimi's LB position?

I have TAA, Hakimi at RB with James due to come back from loan, and Robertson and A. Davies at LB. Tempted to sell Robertson and move Hakimi over

Not massively in my opinion, keep Robertson.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, nicolas blablabla said:

Sommer+Guillamón or Tonali+F. Vanderlei?

(My best gk is Begovic)

Guillamon

16 hours ago, nicolas blablabla said:

Thanks!

What about Guillamón or Saliba?

Saliba

4 hours ago, Nameless said:

Matheus Martinelli: missed the train or yet to get done? 

On an unrelated note can anybody answer this question? 

A race between a tortoise, a snail and SM who is the clear loser? 

Under there get out clause Called "Random risers" it allows them to miss them, forget about them for a random time ie from now til............................................................................ Never!

The race actually happened it started 10 years ago, and in the intervening time the Snail has run the race 15 times and died of exhaustion halfway on the 16th!

The Tortoise however being much more clever than the Snail decided after running the race twice, he would find a high point to see where SM was?

Unfortunately he fell off the top of Mount Everest while waiting or he might have frozen not sure which.

SM stands for Slow Motion and always has.... I've changed in 10years too 🤓

 

2 hours ago, Diego luis said:

Jordan lotomba (86/nice) +1?

Nice should be in my spreadsheet next week, don't ask me to run a race with the Snail or the tortoise though, Cheers Socca 😃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Hello everybody! I haven't written here for a while and maybe someone with a bad memory like @Nameless might have forgotten who I am. 

For those who still remember, I'm going to start a GW with a "peculiar" set of rules. If someone is up for a different challenge, please PM me! :)

Cracking terrible joke...you have to be gyanthecat

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The players below are quite likely to lose a chunk of value on 1st October 2021.

On a monthly basis u can sell a player and rebuy at a lower value if u so wish to. Obviously the more competitive the GW the less chance u have, so selling such as a De Jong even with 4M extra cash is not exactly recommended. BUT if u see a player u want to buy and his value will go down say next month this can save u chunks of cash if no one else spots him in the meantime.

Players with Odd years on their birthdayabove 21 are reduced in value by SM at the first day of the month following their birthday. Putting it another way  in clarification,  players who turn into even years on their birthday do NOT lose value until they get much older, around 28 (Ageing). These are my best estimates of receding values.  I am concentrating on players turning into 23yo’s and 25y’os as the others are much more varied & complicated to forecast. 

BdaysOdd1Octob21.png.7ffc25cdfc80e321514e6f01d81b35c2.png

I hope to come across more B4 the end of the month and if so I will add to the list above.

Cheers Socca 😃

Ps please ignore the first column with dates in 2016 it's just an irrelevance  (Mmmh............. reminds me of what my ex-wife used to say and........... I'd ignore that too) 🙉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

The players below are quite likely to lose a chunk of value on 1st October 2021.

On a monthly basis u can sell a player and rebuy at a lower value if u so wish to. Obviously the more competitive the GW the less chance u have, so selling such as a De Jong even with 4M extra cash is not exactly recommended. BUT if u see a player u want to buy and his value will go down say next month this can save u chunks of cash if no one else spots him in the meantime.

Players with Odd years on their birthdayabove 21 are reduced in value by SM at the first day of the month following their birthday. Putting it another way  in clarification,  players who turn into even years on their birthday do NOT lose value until they get much older, around 28 (Ageing). These are my best estimates of receding values.  I am concentrating on players turning into 23yo’s and 25y’os as the others are much more varied & complicated to forecast. 

BdaysOdd1Octob21.png.7ffc25cdfc80e321514e6f01d81b35c2.png

I hope to come across more B4 the end of the month and if so I will add to the list above.

Cheers Socca 😃

Ps please ignore the first column with dates in 2016 it's just an irrelevance  (Mmmh............. reminds me of what my ex-wife used to say and........... I'd ignore that too) 🙉

Did you notice the odd value of players? Tolisso is 15.9m (from 20m) and Berardi is 11.9m (from 14m). 

Seems the very old value system is back. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Did you notice the odd value of players? Tolisso is 15.9m (from 20m) and Berardi is 11.9m (from 14m). 

Seems the very old value system is back. 

That is why as above "I am concentrating on players turning into 23yo’s and 25y’os as the others are much more varied & complicated to forecast."

Other ages are a real pain to do

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...