Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

1 hour ago, gyanthecat said:

Hello everybody! I haven't written here for a while and maybe someone with a bad memory like @Nameless might have forgotten who I am. 

For those who still remember, I'm going to start a GW with a "peculiar" set of rules. If someone is up for a different challenge, please PM me! :)

Also, it would be a great opportunity for all those who have always dreamed of sharing a GW with the legend, mr. @Kieran_S91

3 hours ago, elbonel said:

Ziyech, Pjanic James rodriguez, guido rodriguez???

Ziyech

2 hours ago, elbonel said:

should sell dragowski to make money. costil would be my new gk. What about the influence of gk in the game?

Keep Dragowski, GK don’t have a massive influence on the game to be honest, but I would rather have Dragowski over Costil regardless.

57 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Also, it would be a great opportunity for all those who have always dreamed of sharing a GW with the legend, mr. @Kieran_S91

Don’t know whether to laugh or cry at this post 😂

On 9/8/2021 at 4:08 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Pedri’s potential is probably the highest out of the 4, I think Oyarzabal has peaked, for me he will struggle to reach 93 at Sociedad.

Ive never been a fan of Eric Garcia but that could change at Barcelona, I think the league would suit him more. As for Olmo another one who impressed last season and over the summer, I think he could reach 91 this season.

To add to the players Toby has kindly mentioned, you also have top youngsters in, Alejandro Balde, Bruno Iglesias, Fabio Blanco, Carlos Alvarez, Raul Moro, Benat Turrientes, Pablo Torre.

Players who aren’t currently on SM, but worth remembering when they do: Javi Serrano, Alvaro Bastida, Chuky, Diego Almeida, Rafael Obrador, David de la Vibora, Iker Bravo.

Eric Garcia maybe got potential to do similar to Pique when he moved back to Barcelona. He's involved with Spain too.

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

I'm repeating myself..

Rank Bergwijn, Diaby and Ocampos please..

Diaby/Ocampos maybe Diaby slightly ahead.

Bergwijn last, hasn’t really kicked on at Spurs as I would of hoped, always rotation unless that changes this season.

2 hours ago, SM Geezer said:

De beek or fekir

Fekir, Donny never plays really frustrating situation at United because he’s a top player.

13 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Eric Garcia maybe got potential to do similar to Pique when he moved back to Barcelona. He's involved with Spain too.

Probably, basing my thoughts off of what I’ve seen at City, great ball player don’t get me wrong, but physically I don’t think he’s cut out for the Premier League.

Definitely think La Liga will suit him, so should be a great move in that sense, seen he’s getting game time too.

2 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Diaby/Ocampos maybe Diaby slightly ahead.

Bergwijn last, hasn’t really kicked on at Spurs as I would of hoped, always rotation unless that changes this season.

Fekir, Donny never plays really frustrating situation at United because he’s a top player.

Probably, basing my thoughts off of what I’ve seen at City, great ball player don’t get me wrong, but physically I don’t think he’s cut out for the Premier League.

Definitely think La Liga will suit him, so should be a great move in that sense, seen he’s getting game time too.

Yeah, completely different leagues. I expect him to play regularly there with financial issues plus at Barcelona they effectively want their centre backs to be central midfielders at times. They do seem to have a lot of centre backs though with Pique, Lenglet, Umtitti, Araujo and Mingueza

Last instalment of the 5 MUST BUYS of the week.

Romeo Lavia (17) was scouted by Pep Guardiola in the KDB cup back in 2018, at the time Lavia was just 14 years old but Pep could already see a future star in him. In the summer of 2020 Manchester City signed Lavia after battling many other clubs for his services.

BFB8B3F0-0D21-4B2E-A498-4AA008C422C0.thumb.jpeg.6466b31b1ba3ae24602f36de0aa01986.jpeg

Originally, Lavia was bought to join the u18s and develop naturally but his talent was so great that he quickly joined the u23s, that year Romeo Lavia helped secure the Championship for the young Citizens and he got named for the team player of the year award. Lavia in recent times has been training with the first team and has now been named in City’s Champions League squad for their upcoming European campaign.

Now on to his attributes, thanks to his speed and intelligence, Lavia covers the whole of the midfield area well, he likes to press midfielders to gain possession back quickly nipping in at the right time. What sometimes makes him unique is when he picks up the ball from his own third, he has the ability to work his way out of tight areas, whether thats a great pass or a dribble, it is very effective.

I would say he would be a perfect replacement for Fernandinho over the years and would be a great opportunity for Lavia to learn from one of the best defensive midfielders the Premier League has seen in recent years.

If you look at Pep’s midfielders who he likes to play that role (Busquets, Fernandinho, Rodri) Romeo Lavia has similar qualities and could be the key to Manchester City’s midfield in the future.

I’m certain he will make his senior debut this season, and in turn get added to SM, definitely keep a look out.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

SWIKI REPORT (11/09/21)

I will be a very happy man when SM are finished with the transfer edits (snooze fest) many transfers far and wide on soccerwiki this morning, a vast majority from Argentina.

Argentina 🇦🇷 

CA Talleres - 4
Boca Juniors - 1
Lanus - 1
Velez Sarsfield - 2
Independiente - 3
Racing Club - 2
Newell’s Old Boys - 1
Estudiantes de LP - 3
Atletico Tucuman - 3
Union Santa Fe - 2
CA Aldosivi - 1
Huracan Las Heras - 1
Arsenal de Sarandi - 1

Thanks for reading, hope you all enjoy the weekend and that Ronaldo has a very bad debut along with United 😈

Cheers, Kieran 😁

On 9/9/2021 at 7:44 PM, nicolas blablabla said:

Sommer+Guillamón or Tonali+F. Vanderlei? S+G

(My best gk is Begovic)

On 9/9/2021 at 10:55 PM, nicolas blablabla said:

Thanks!

What about Guillamón or Saliba? William Saliba. 

On 9/10/2021 at 12:15 AM, SM Geezer said:

Fekir or De Beek? (Atm) Fekir

If an AM/CM is more required then pick Nabil Fekir. 

VDB is still locked away at MUFC's dressing room. 😀 VDB really needs a move away in the winter if he's not gonna get enough playing time at United.

I remember 3 years back I read (somewhere) that fans were rating him over FDJ, 

On 9/10/2021 at 6:09 AM, MFarhan said:

LB choice:

Vinicius Abner // Ridvan Yilmaz // Souleyman Doumbia

Early rating prediction for end of season? Abner (stay), Yilmaz (+1-2?), Doumbia (+1)

And rank for long term. (Atm) Doumbia, Yilmaz, Abner. 

Thanks.

22 hours ago, achimitom04 said:

Thanks mate . It means on the left i should sell 1 of my am : koman,kulusevski,fati,cunha, olmo or saka ? Wich one to sell ? Im tryng buy hakimi as first option LB in future...

What other LB's are available That you could bring into your team? 

Buy Achraf for the RB position. May be you could sell one of your RB's to fund for a new LB.  

You may wake up one day to find that Hakimi and (even) Saka have lost their LB position, if they aren't played there enough (irl). Arsenal already have two more out an out LB's in Kieran and Nuno. 

Hakimi = 4 apps already at RB for PSG so far.

With a fully fit squad PSG will have 4 other options at LB including Achraf Hakimi. 

21 hours ago, stevedxx said:

Hi im back to this game (Welcome back amico).. Any good prospects players to buy pls? Kieran answered this Q very very well.

I would add (if not already mentioned): R. Araujo, M. Lacroix, B. Aaronson, P. Hincapie, L. Netz J. Stanacis, M. Ugarte, D. Kamada, C. Soler, F. Torres, E. Roback, R. Leao and M. Damsgaard. 

You could also check out Thorgan Lesar's great thread as well if your still looking for future talents. 

And what you think about tielemens, koulibaly, B.Silva, Jorginho, Depay, cancelo, gimenez, niguez, R.hernandez, Oyarzabal, kessie, ndidi, T.hernandez, romagnoli and Correa 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

(Atm) keep all if you have all. 

However, If you must sell/swap any three, let it be: W. Ndidi, A. Romagnoli and/or Correa. 

And, if your hoping to buy from your list then go for the bold 4 first. 🙂

18 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Rank...

Bergwijn 🥉

Moussa Diaby🥈

Ocampos 🥇

Ocampos comes first mainly due to being 2 rating above the other two players. Who (atm) have started the season better than Lucas.

However they both (imo) are a 90 for rating (at best). Maybe Diaby could go further than that - depending on overall club performances in league and in Europe in seasons to come. 

18 hours ago, Diego luis said:

Jordan lotomba (86/nice) +1? Si. (Atm). He's been impressive in the backline. Although he'z got to continue his good form for Nice. 

17 hours ago, TomDeakin said:

How safe is Hakimi's LB position? Not safe⚠️

I have TAA, Hakimi at RB with James due to come back from loan, and Robertson and A. Davies at LB. Tempted to sell Robertson and move Hakimi over. I woudn't take the risk amico. Especially with SM's player position changes coming at an unpredicted random time. 

16 hours ago, elbonel said:

Ziyech, Pjanic James rodriguez, guido rodriguez???

Hakim Z is at the best club and will/should last longer at the highest level. 

16 hours ago, elbonel said:

should sell dragowski to make money (Keep). costil would be my new gk. What about the influence of gk in the game? In my experience it depends more on what kind of tactic you choose to play. Say, you choose to go defensive then having a strong GK is very important as you would expect the opposition to take more shots at on goal then your team. 🙂

34 minutes ago, Bones001 said:

I've had a cash offer for Chukwueze, £27million, i have a weak squad and could really do with the cash to invest but i want to hold on to good young players with potential, should i sell? or is he not really worth holding on to after being injured for months? 

It depends on who are the other young players available

Just now, Patron said:

Can someone add a picture to Tarem Moffi on soccerwiki? He’s a great talent, and probably one of the few 85’s without a picture on the game! 😅

He has a picture, but in some GWs he doesn't have one for a bug

On 9/9/2021 at 4:36 PM, Soccahappy said:

Somehow I completely missed this post. I apologise but must have left my head in my spreadsheet 🥴 Great effort and great to see your predictions 😃 on this basis If u were a young footballer u would be one of Kieran's "MUST BUYS" ... Great potential keep on predicting rimicovi...😃

Thanks man. Means a lot... I definitely will keep on predicting Primeira Liga (now one of the top5 😁🤣)

Also, realized, the "Fabrizio Romano wannabe" idea kinda was right on on Nuno Mendes... 😎

4 hours ago, Bones001 said:

I've had a cash offer for Chukwueze, £27million, i have a weak squad and could really do with the cash to invest but i want to hold on to good young players with potential, should i sell? or is he not really worth holding on to after being injured for months? 

Depending on your GW and who’s available, maybe give us a list of talents and we could judge better from that 😁

4 hours ago, Villtop said:

Hi guys,can you please tell me which goalkeeper is likely to enter at least 90 rating in the next review

Meret possibly, also a goalkeeper like Kobel could potentially reach 90 by the end of the season.

31 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Any chance Unai Simon will reach 91 playing for Athletic or are GKs exception to the club's standing?

Also is he being linked to any club? 

Doubt it and I’ve not seen any links.

3 minutes ago, BlueQuarters said:

Had an interesting offer for M Llorente from a manager who has Jesus on level 4 concerns.

Llorente or 6m + Jesus + Darwin Nunez?

Or should I try for some of his other youngsters?

Screenshot_2021-09-11-23-10-45-29_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg

I would take Jesus + Smith-Rowe or Reyna if you and him are willing to wait for the TB to disappear.

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Depending on your GW and who’s available, maybe give us a list of talents and we could judge better from that 😁

Meret possibly, also a goalkeeper like Kobel could potentially reach 90 by the end of the season.

I had thought of Meret too, but Meret has broken two vertebrae and will be out for at least a month 😢