Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Rahul W

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, BlueQuarters said:

Had an interesting offer for M Llorente from a manager who has Jesus on level 4 concerns.

Llorente or 6m + Jesus + Darwin Nunez?

Or should I try for some of his other youngsters?

Screenshot_2021-09-11-23-10-45-29_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg

I would try Moriba, Madueke or Smith Rowe and take less to no cash.

As suggested don't wait for TB as Jesus will easily reach level 5 or drop to lev3. Neither is good for you.

If not, take the deal you have been offered. I think Jesus will have a prominent role to play after City failed to add to their attack.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Bones001 said:

I've had a cash offer for Chukwueze, £27million, i have a weak squad and could really do with the cash to invest but i want to hold on to good young players with potential, should i sell? or is he not really worth holding on to after being injured for months? 

He hasn't shown enough yet but there is still a risk of him doing so in the future.

At this moment in time tho, Max Price for him I'd take the deal if u can gain some players that u can see will improve your squad.

8 minutes ago, Tibi said:

Maddison or Soler ?

Maddison Definitely

6 minutes ago, JordanW1130 said:

Hi all, I can get ruben Dias for Fabian Ruiz & soyuncu. In competitive game world. Will you guys do this? 

Ruben Definitely

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Diego luis said:

I would like to build a pro squad of 25 players and a young squad of 15 players...of spanish nationality..you advise me which players for my squad and young

Thanks in advance

Considering U23s:

GKs: Roberto Sanchez

Defenders: Eric Garcia, Pedro Porro, Alejandro Vranjes, Arnau Martinez, Juan Miranda, Oscar Mingueza, Miguel Gutierrez

Midfielders: Alejandro Balde, Pablo Gavi, Pablo Torre, Pedri

Attackers: Gil, Barrenetxea, Fati

Other cheaper options are: Raul Moro, Nico Serrano, Nico Williams, Nico Gonzalez, Miguel Rodriguez, Enrique Herrero Garcia, Angel Jimenez, Angel Alarcòn, Fabian Luzzi , Akomach, Benat Turrientes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not football related but I had to share, what an achievement for young British 18 year old Emma Raducanu, winning the US open!

What makes this even more special is that she is the First Ladies brit to win a major for 44 years, she had to qualify for the tournament and didn’t lose a single set along the way. INCREDIBLE!! 🇬🇧 

656418FB-1CCE-47C9-B8C6-E57D85387DA3.jpeg.e472c7439204b7b1865ace586ca5edcc.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, PaulC said:

Mukiele or Tomori?

Sell Mckennie?

Sell James Justin?

Mukiele if you need a RB

Tomori if you need a CB.

I would sell both depending on how you would replace them and who’s available in your game world.

5 hours ago, Nameless said:

I feel Kieran will answer but this is piss taking. 

I will answer when I get the time 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Not football related but I had to share, what an achievement for young British 18 year old Emma Raducanu, winning the US open!

What makes this even more special is that she is the First Ladies brit to win a major for 44 years, she had to qualify for the tournament and didn’t lose a single set along the way. INCREDIBLE!! 🇬🇧 

656418FB-1CCE-47C9-B8C6-E57D85387DA3.jpeg.e472c7439204b7b1865ace586ca5edcc.jpeg

Born in Canada and on heir 2 years old moved to England. Was - or will still do - also going to post something about it.. 

Of course it's incredible and such an achievement. Still I want to say women tennis has a serious downgrade last years.. :o

but hey congratz to her, great job!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Born in Canada and on heir 2 years old moved to England. Was - or will still do - also going to post something about it.. 

Of course it's incredible and such an achievement. Still I want to say women tennis has a serious downgrade last years.. :o

but hey congratz to her, great job!

I don't see why the Canada bit is relevant 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, sharkdan said:

Considering U23s:

GKs: Roberto Sanchez

Defenders: Eric Garcia, Pedro Porro, Alejandro Vranjes, Arnau Martinez, Juan Miranda, Oscar Mingueza, Miguel Gutierrez

Midfielders: Alejandro Balde, Pablo Gavi, Pablo Torre, Pedri

Attackers: Gil, Barrenetxea, Fati

Other cheaper options are: Raul Moro, Nico Serrano, Nico Williams, Nico Gonzalez, Miguel Rodriguez, Enrique Herrero Garcia, Angel Jimenez, Angel Alarcòn, Fabian Luzzi , Akomach, Benat Turrientes

Seriously who are you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Not football related but I had to share, what an achievement for young British 18 year old Emma Raducanu, winning the US open!

What makes this even more special is that she is the First Ladies brit to win a major for 44 years, she had to qualify for the tournament and didn’t lose a single set along the way. INCREDIBLE!! 🇬🇧 

656418FB-1CCE-47C9-B8C6-E57D85387DA3.jpeg.e472c7439204b7b1865ace586ca5edcc.jpeg

Half romanian so im proud too....excelent performance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...