Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

On 9/11/2021 at 7:38 AM, Bones001 said:

I've had a cash offer for Chukwueze, £27million, I have a weak squad and could really do with the cash to invest but i want to hold on to good young players with potential, should i sell? or is he not really worth holding on to after being injured for months? No. Not in your situation. 

The 27 £Million can be used to strengthen 💪 your weak squad. 

On 9/11/2021 at 8:22 AM, Villtop said:

Hi guys,can you please tell me which goalkeeper is likely to enter at least 90 rating in the next review

Meret and Kobel as mentioned b4. 🙂

On 9/11/2021 at 1:51 PM, Nameless said:

Any chance Unai Simon will reach 91 playing for Athletic or are GKs exception to the club's standing? If he'z induvidually performing well, and AB are around the top 4 then I don't see why he can't go up to 91 soonday.  

Also is he being linked to any club? Not that  can find. 

On 9/11/2021 at 2:19 PM, BlueQuarters said:

Had an interesting offer for M Llorente from a manager who has Jesus on level 4 concerns.

Llorente or 6m + Jesus + Darwin Nunez?

Or should I try for some of his other youngsters? Go for the offer, if he doesn't accept to giving you W. Fofana and G. Reyna/Emile Smith Rowe

Screenshot_2021-09-11-23-10-45-29_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg

On 9/11/2021 at 4:13 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Thanks for reading, hope you all enjoy the weekend and that Ronaldo has a very bad debut along with United 😈

Cheers, Kieran 😁

I 4-1 believe you asked for it. 😀

On 9/11/2021 at 4:59 PM, stevedxx said:

What about koke? Should i buy him ? If a CM/DM is most required to give you needed strength. 

There is also lemar available from Atletico. Nope. Unless a versitle AM like player is what you need most. 

Thanks

On 9/11/2021 at 6:52 PM, Diego luis said:

I would like to build a pro squad of 25 players and a young squad of 15 players...of spanish nationality..you advise me which players for my squad and young

Thanks in advance

Those who Sharkdan mentioned - if they are all available to you. 

Just incase they are not

I will add to the list:

Y. Pino, C. Soler, B. Diaz,

P. Fornals, P. Porro and R. Puig. 

On 9/11/2021 at 7:08 PM, The punch said:

pogba 4 games 7 assist... 94 in winter soon

If Paul can help United maintain top spot, and if SM are feeling generous then sure he could rise as soon as the winter. 

On 9/11/2021 at 7:10 PM, PaulC said:

Mukiele or Tomori? Atm, right now I pick Mukiele (purely for being the player with the higher rating).

Although, for the longer term I most certainly would pick Tomori over Mukiele. Tomori has been a God send at the back for us. 

Sell Mckennie? Si, if you can find a better replacement.

Sell James Justin? Si, If the cash will come in handy. 

18 hours ago, PaulC said:

I was thinking of buying Angeliño and Olmo. What do you think? Buy, whilst they are still available. 

Also as LB is available Reguilon. If you can afford him after buying the duo,  need a very good LB then why not add him to your squad as well.

17 hours ago, The Finisher said:

Gnabry or Sterling? (Atm) Raheem. 

There'z no doubt Gnabry is a very talented and important player for his club and country as well. Though for me Raheem just edges it, given that he is higher in rating and lead his national side further into the final of Euro 2020.

12 hours ago, stevedxx said:

Koke or lemar .. What is there potential pls? 

Immidiate term:

Koke = 92-93

More longer term:

Thomas Lemar = 90-91. 

12 hours ago, rob12c said:

Luca Waldschmidt or Haris Seferovic? The Wolfsburg player. 

10 hours ago, Diego luis said:

De Gea or Edouard Mendy? EM.

E. Mendy will last longer at a higher rating than DDG will. 

9 hours ago, Amar said:

Guys I have the likes of Fati, Greenwood, Wirtz, Bellingham and Jamal Musiala out on loan.

How long do you think it will take for these young starts to break the 90 barrier? 2-3 seasons (max).

Although, (atm) I reckon Greenwood and Bellingham will probably break it the quickest. 

9 hours ago, ExeC said:

Malen + Spinnazola + 13m for G. Jesus ? Nope. In his current form I would rather keep Christ. 😀

Although if squad depth is required and the duo go straight into your team then pick the trio. 

21 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Not football related but I had to share, what an achievement for young British 18 year old Emma Raducanu, winning the US open!

What makes this even more special is that she is the First Ladies brit to win a major for 44 years, she had to qualify for the tournament and didn’t lose a single set along the way. INCREDIBLE!! 🇬🇧 

656418FB-1CCE-47C9-B8C6-E57D85387DA3.jpeg.e472c7439204b7b1865ace586ca5edcc.jpeg

Phenomenal achievement!! $2.5m in the bag as well!! Wow!

5 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Shocking injury for Harvey Elliott, hope he gets well soon #YNWA

Devastated for him. Started the season so well. He is having surgery this week, on a dislocated ankle. I thought it was a leg break, from what I saw of it. His foot was facing the wrong way. 😟

I will post one report here because I feel I don't get the attention for my reports like these.. 

=>

Harald Nilsen Tangen (20) after a couple of transfers to the 2nd division of Norwegian football, the Viking FK midfielder has become an important player and one of the revelations of the Eliteserien.

📈 Rate: 70
⏱ 73 % of the playing time (total: 18 games)
️ 4 goals
🅰️ 2 assists

Player to watch, that if he continues with the state of form and line of progression, he should be ready to make the leap to a Jupiler Pro League or Eredivisie type league in the short / medium term. One of the names to follow in the second part of the Eliteserien.

Able to attract and generate imbalances in sensitive areas thanks to his ease of turning and good change of pace from standing still. He must, of course, improve his decision-making, especially in construction zones when the team is most vulnerable.

403e4c52-8ec3-4267-aa9e-fefb6d14b58a.jpeg.jpg

Left

11 hours ago, Nameless said:

Southampton and Leeds are both capped at 89?

Everton capped at 91?

Don’t think there’s such a thing in the Premier League, after seeing Grealish last season and what happened to both Villa and Southampton after half a good season.

10 hours ago, nicolas blablabla said:

Mamardashvili rating prediction?

80-82

10 hours ago, Lost soul said:

Sell Greenwood for Gravenberch/Ansu Fati+Myron Boadu???

Keep Greenwood for now

7 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Phenomenal achievement!! $2.5m in the bag as well!! Wow!

Devastated for him. Started the season so well. He is having surgery this week, on a dislocated ankle. I thought it was a leg break, from what I saw of it. His foot was facing the wrong way. 😟

What did you think to it being a red? Not a red for me, I think the ref saw the injury and panicked.

SWIKI REPORT (13/09/21)

Hi guys, I think we have a new record this morning for the least amount of edits on a single day (7) good job too, because I’m shattered 😂

Universitario de Deportes - 4
Dobrudzha - 1
Beroe Stara Zagora - 1
Universidad Cesar Vallejo - 1

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great week

Cheers Kieran 😁

3 hours ago, Rahul W said:

Alright, it just sounded like you implied her being born elsewhere makes her less British

Also sounded patronising when you say 'oh women's tennis has a downgrade but hey well done'. But hey, it's difficult to gauge tone on the internet.

I watch a lot of tennis.. Nothing against British people ofc, but women tennis is bit less last years.. Hopefully better years to come. 

Laylah Fernandez is Canadian and Emma Raducanu is born in Canada, that's why I put that information. :)

22 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

1- Chose…

Christopher Nkunku, Amadou Haidara or Florian Neuhaus ?

2- Rank

Rank these players please…

Serge Gnabry, Joao Felix, Sadio Mané, Federico Chiesa, Ferran Torres and Kingsley Coman.

Neuhaus. Feels like a transfer to a big club is inevitable.

Gnabry, Mane, Chiesa, Coman, Felix and Ferran.

5 hours ago, Rahul W said:

Alright, it just sounded like you implied her being born elsewhere makes her less British

Also sounded patronising when you say 'oh women's tennis has a downgrade but hey well done'. But hey, it's difficult to gauge tone on the internet.

Think it got lost in translation. He meant women tennis isn't as competitive or exciting anymore. But the US Open has been one to remember. 

Let's hope this young ladies lives up to it coz I do agree women tennis has gone a bit bland. There's no "yeah" and "ooo"  effect anymore. 

34 minutes ago, sharkdan said:

Today they have added Yaya Tourè to Colorado Rapids, but effectively this player was already in the database as Dantouma Tourè, now which of the two will be removed from the game? 

Yaya Touré needs to be removed @Rahul W

Dantouma Tourè is his name. 

Still I find it unbelievable how many mistakes happen in adding players. I did already around 70 - 80 players.. Is it so difficult to check the database ? It needs votes as well, how can they get through ? 

How is this even possible ?

I manage Bayern Munich now for the 3th season in a row. 2 times champions, not much points lost... One of my best averages points in a game.. An average of 3.65 points per game.. 

And now in the 3th season we're 5 games far and have 0 points on 15.. :o 

I'm trying everything to let it work again but for the moment no luck.. Don't get it :D 

28 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

How is this even possible ?

I manage Bayern Munich now for the 3th season in a row. 2 times champions, not much points lost... One of my best averages points in a game.. An average of 3.65 points per game.. 

And now in the 3th season we're 5 games far and have 0 points on 15.. :o 

I'm trying everything to let it work again but for the moment no luck.. Don't get it :D 

Simple... The match engine is a complete disaster... since 2016!! Nobody knows how to fix this random results. Unless SM concentrate their attentions on SMW and release the promised update, this will continue to happen unfortunately 

5 minutes ago, Patron said:

Melvin Bard (Nice)! 😂 Bakker, only because he’s on a better club.

Equivalent Clubs(Nice have won the league on 50's but rennes has finished ahead and participated UCL recently). Malvin bard or truffert, truffert value TM is more than double vs Bard right now. Too good players

25 minutes ago, Rr3ix said:

Equivalent Clubs(Nice have won the league on 50's but rennes has finished ahead and participated UCL recently). Malvin bard or truffert, truffert value TM is more than double vs Bard right now. Too good players

You must have misunderstood. I said Leverkusen was a superior club.
Of course this is just my opinion, but Bard (Nice) could be the best deal out those 3, because it's cheaper, young, and has a lot of potencial too.
And by the way I think that this season Nice could finish ahead of Rennes, they are playing very well this season. 

7 hours ago, Rr3ix said:

Simple... The match engine is a complete disaster... since 2016!! Nobody knows how to fix this random results. Unless SM concentrate their attentions on SMW and release the promised update, this will continue to happen unfortunately 

1) Yellow card after a free kick or penalty, 99% not a goal

2) can’t score more than 2 goals before 30 minutes and 3 goals before half time, if you get a 4th is 100% offside.

3) Can’t score more than 6 goals in a game

4) ‘strikes one for the top corner or bottom corner’ shot has a better chance of going in, especially with wingers.

5) when CB’s have a shot from distance, there’s a good chance it’s going in.

6) when a full back ‘tries the chip’ very rarely ends in a goal.

7) From my experience, Bernd Leno is best GK to ever grace the earth. Brings me nicely on to my next point.

8. Soooo many GK get MOTM (10 rating) when playing an unmanaged team.

9) Getting a red card is supposed to make you worse, not better.

10) Penalty shootouts, if your player is nervous going into the final penalty, 99.9% he misses.

Just a few things that are so predictable about the game day experience, which makes it not fun at all. Huge overhaul is needed!

1 minute ago, Kieran_S91 said:

2) can’t score more than 2 goals before 30 minutes and 3 goals before half time, if you get a 4th is 100% offside.

4) ‘strikes one for the top corner or bottom corner’ shot has a better chance of going in, especially with wingers.

5) when CB’s have a shot from distance, there’s a good chance it’s going.

7) From my experience, Bernd Leno is best GK to ever grace the earth. Brings me nicely on to my next point.

10) Penalty shootouts, if your player is nervous going into the final penalty, 99.9% he misses.

Just a few things that are so predictable about the game day experience, which makes it not fun at all. Huge overhaul is needed!

Also.. 

11) When playing against a low rated team the goalkeeper is always on top level.. 

Opinions:

3) Won 2 weeks ago with 7-1 but I do agree.

9) That's something in between.. It still happens sometimes the team with the red card can win.

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Also.. 

11) When playing against a low rated team the goalkeeper is always on top level.. 

Opinions:

3) Won 2 weeks ago with 7-1 but I do agree.

9) That's something in between.. It still happens sometimes the team with the red card can win.

Show us your 7-1 victory 

Opinion on opinions (though neither are opinions): 

Sometimes? It's happens on a regular basis. If the socre is 0-0 or you are winning by A goal and opponent gets a red, it's very likely the opponent will not lose (so a draw or a win to your opponent). 

43 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

5) when CB’s have a shot from distance, there’s a good chance it’s going.

Shocking this is like, the most basic game engine I've ever seen if this is all true, this needs sorting be we all know it wont be 

On 9/8/2021 at 6:59 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Charlie Patino (17) made his unofficial senior debut over the international break, he played 60 minutes in a behind closed doors friendly against Brentford and he made a good impact.

In my opinion he’s probably the best talent coming through the ranks at Arsenal currently, which is a huge complement considering some of the youngsters they have. MUST BUY when added

Charlie Patino (17) against Manchester United u23s, or is it Jack Wilshere, the resemblance is uncanny.