Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

1) Yellow card after a free kick or penalty, 99% not a goal

2) can’t score more than 2 goals before 30 minutes and 3 goals before half time, if you get a 4th is 100% offside.

3) Can’t score more than 6 goals in a game

4) ‘strikes one for the top corner or bottom corner’ shot has a better chance of going in, especially with wingers.

5) when CB’s have a shot from distance, there’s a good chance it’s going.

6) when a full back ‘tries the chip’ very rarely ends in a goal.

7) From my experience, Bernd Leno is best GK to ever grace the earth. Brings me nicely on to my next point.

8. Soooo many GK get MOTM (10 rating) when playing an unmanaged team.

9) Getting a red card is supposed to make you worse, not better.

10) Penalty shootouts, if your player is nervous going into the final penalty, 99.9% he misses.

Just a few things that are so predictable about the game day experience, which makes it not fun at all. Huge overhaul is needed!

Btw do you know how it's sorted which players go first or how the order of penalties is done? I stopped going through penalties long time ago. All my GKs always got a hand to it but never managed to save it. 

Not long time ago I lost all three penalty shootouts in the same week. 

Everybody is aware things are VISIBLY pre-programmed.

30 minutes ago, SankaKodzo420 said:

Shocking this is like, the most basic game engine I've ever seen if this is all true, this needs sorting be we all know it wont be 

Definitely needs sorting, I miss the days where you could win 12-0 😂

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Btw do you know how it's sorted which players go first or how the order of penalties is done? I stopped going through penalties long time ago. All my GKs always got a hand to it but never managed to save it. 

Not long time ago I lost all three penalty shootouts in the same week. 

Everybody is aware things are VISIBLY pre-programmed.

No idea, defenders never take a penalty so I imagine SM just chose players at random from attack and midfield, but don’t quote me on that.

My luck is similar in penalty shoots unfortunately.

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Show us your 7-1 victory 

Opinion on opinions (though neither are opinions): 

Sometimes? It's happens on a regular basis. If the socre is 0-0 or you are winning by A goal and opponent gets a red, it's very likely the opponent will not lose (so a draw or a win to your opponent). 

I'm wrong. It's 6-0.. My bad..

Sometimes, I mean in real football of course..

On 9/12/2021 at 12:07 PM, Diego luis said:

De Gea or Edouard Mendy?

Edouard Mendy

19 hours ago, Nameless said:

Southampton and Leeds are both capped at 89?

Everton capped at 91?

Southampton 90, Everton 91 and Leeds debateable 89/90 I'd say 89.

Rodrigo is 90 But from memory he got a -1 last review and probably another -1 in coming in December

19 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Shocking injury for Harvey Elliott, hope he gets well soon #YNWA

Terrible for such a young talented player, awful, hope he recovers AQAP and is no worse when he recovers from his injury. 

Very hard for a referee seeing such a frightening, terrible injury NOT to Red Card.

7 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

What did you think to it being a red? Not a red for me, I think the ref saw the injury and panicked.

it was a clearly reckless and dangerous tackle. Its definitely a red. regardless of intent or "getting the ball first", jumping in without control/ scissor kick etc has a high chance of causing injury.

2 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

2) can’t score more than 2 goals before 30 minutes and 3 goals before half time, if you get a 4th is 100% offside.

4) ‘strikes one for the top corner or bottom corner’ shot has a better chance of going in, especially with wingers.

5) when CB’s have a shot from distance, there’s a good chance it’s going.

7) From my experience, Bernd Leno is best GK to ever grace the earth. Brings me nicely on to my next point.

10) Penalty shootouts, if your player is nervous going into the final penalty, 99.9% he misses.

Just a few things that are so predictable about the game day experience, which makes it not fun at all. Huge overhaul is needed!

11) Jan Oblak will always get a rating of 4 or 5. 6 if you're lucky.

2 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Can I have some more opinions please ?

Nkunku

Gnabry, Manè, Chiesa, Coman, Ferran, Joao Felix 

21 minutes ago, Bog Idriz said:

hello, i recive bid for my klosterman = nico elvedi and leon bailey

Should i accept it? 

Thank you

I would accept

1 hour ago, Lost soul said:

What if I’m getting Ansu/Gravenberch + Dest/Konate/Fofana?

Fati+Fofana

Early Spreadsheet Predictions for France below:

Be careful of the reddish boxes where SM rate the higher rated players by Performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM

CSprdSheeFrancMarse3rd.png.b6a01f5baa6efa7cb6c87247d102dc68.png

Sorry it's late but the spreadsheet has had a serious "Corruption problem" and I've been trying to see how serious it is. I'd finished Marseille above and also in final stages of finishing Monaco too. Just had the sorting of players into the order like u see in the one above but everything went wrong. I've spent about about 45minutes and now realise it's not repairable.

The least I need to do now is completely delete Monaco and hope the corruption hasn't  spread. I've had one about 6months ago which I managed to contain but it took me 10's of hours, so can't say for sure. Also my backup is more than a couple of days work behind where I am now.

There might not be an upload tomorrow, can't promise anything until I know exactly what the situation is. But I'll let u know when I know.

At the best we just miss out on Monaco, pity when it was almost finished.

To SM Search for this post FranMarse  ie  Now two keywords of 4 and 5 for Country and Club into one word no spaces. 

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca😀

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Can I have some more opinions please ?

Nkunku

Gnabry, Mane, Torres, Chiesa, Felix, Coman

Gnabry has the better potential to increase, Mane needs a stellar season to keep his rating, Torres needs to kick on at City, Chiesa is a mystery. So much potential, Felix not been same since his injury, Coman is too up n down for me.

On 9/12/2021 at 6:54 PM, Nameless said:

Southampton (90) and Leeds (90) are both capped at 89? Nope

Everton capped at 91? Si.

I suppose Everton are capped at 91 unless they can finish in the top 4. And, tbh (😀) I can't see DCL reaching that 91 number unless he has a great induvidual season much like Jack Grealish had at Aston Villa. 

On 9/12/2021 at 7:28 PM, nicolas blablabla said:

Mamardashvili rating prediction? Maybe +2.

Every time I read his name I think of a 🍢Marshmello. 😀

On 9/12/2021 at 8:01 PM, Lost soul said:

Sell Greenwood for Gravenberch/Ansu Fati+Myron Boadu??? Nope.

(Atm) Myron Boadu can't seem to get of the AS Monaco bench.

With enough gametime and very good performances he (Mason Greewood) could well rise (infront) above the trio.

If u iz in a VCW I would consider keeping Mason - he seems like a very rare talent. 

12 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

1- Chose…

Christopher Nkunku, Amadou Haidara or Florian Neuhaus ? FN.

I read that BM want more german players in their future squad, a team built around Leon and Joshua. This can only spell good transfer news for Florian if he keeps performing well throughout the season. 

2- Rank

Rank these players please…

Serge Gnabry, Joao Felix, Sadio Mané, Federico Chiesa, Ferran Torres and Kingsley Coman.

Serge Gnabry, Sadio Mané, Federico Chiesa, Ferran Torres/Joao Felix. 

11 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Is Mané not on his way back ? Back where? To the Saints? I mean, I think he reached his peak.. Not convinced by Mané any more.. 

😀 Just joking. 

11 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

How is this even possible ?

I manage Bayern Munich now for the 3th season in a row. 2 times champions, not much points lost... One of my best averages points in a game.. An average of 3.65 points per game.. 

And now in the 3th season we're 5 games far and have 0 points on 15.. :o 

I'm trying everything to let it work again but for the moment no luck.. Don't get it :D 

I think the game engine needs a (real life) update b4 SM ever update anytrhing else. 

I've only recently switched from a 4-2-3-1 to a 4-2-2-2 to see if I can get any luck from using it - after dropping from 5th to 2nd place. 

6 hours ago, Lost soul said:

What if I’m getting Ansu/Gravenberch + Dest/Konate/Fofana? Bold duo. 

At a stretch though.

I'm presuming that Fofana will come back to perform at his best level again when he returns from injury.

5 hours ago, Bog Idriz said:

Should i accept it? Si. 🤝

Thank you

3 hours ago, Diego luis said:

Hello

Opinions on Santos Dodo +1 +2 stay ?? Not sure.

I hazard a guess at +1 at end of season. Because Santos Dodo is a starting RB for (rating capped) Shakhtar Donetsk. Although Shakhtar must do well in the league and in Europe as well. 

Edited by Milanista1
Double read.

12 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

5) when CB’s have a shot from distance, there’s a good chance it’s going in.

12 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Also.. 

11) When playing against a low rated team the goalkeeper is always on top level.. 

Opinions:

3) Won 2 weeks ago with 7-1 but I do agree.

9) That's something in between.. It still happens sometimes the team with the red card can win.

11 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Show me

11 hours ago, Nameless said:

Show us your 7-1 victory 

Opinion on opinions (though neither are opinions): 

Sometimes? It's happens on a regular basis. If the socre is 0-0 or you are winning by A goal and opponent gets a red, it's very likely the opponent will not lose (so a draw or a win to your opponent). 

I thought, "I'm going to prove you wrong, of course you can score more than 7". So I went back through all my teams' results this season. And, yep, absolutely right, no more than 6 goals. 😂😂

8 hours ago, Bog Idriz said:

Should i accept it? 

Thank you

Take the duo

7 hours ago, Diego luis said:

Hello

Opinions on Santos Dodo +1 +2 stay ??

Stay/+1

52 minutes ago, BlueQuarters said:

I thought, "I'm going to prove you wrong, of course you can score more than 7". So I went back through all my teams' results this season. And, yep, absolutely right, no more than 6 goals. 😂😂

I’ve been back playing for around 2 years now and I’ve never seen anyone score 7 goals, I’ve had a few close calls with last minute goals being ruled out for offside, but that’s a rarity 😂

Also like to add an 11) You can not score more than 1 goal in the first 10 minutes of a any game. Only score lines are 1-0, 0-1 or 1-1. Another useful fact for you there 😂

27 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

It wasn't a red for me. It was just an unfortunate outcome from a tackle. Harvey himself said on Instagram that it wasn't a red card.

Agree, referee didn’t even blow for a foul initially did he?

European U-23 Team of the Week by Football Talent Scout

🇹🇷 Ersin Destanoğlu
🇮🇹 Andrea Cambiaso
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Trevoh Chalobah
🇫🇷 Jean-Clair Todibo
🇨🇦 Alphonso Davies
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Conor Gallagher
🇮🇹 Sandro Tonali
🇩🇰 Anders Dreyer
🇧🇷 Vinícius Júnior
🇳🇬 Terem Moffi
🇳🇴 Erling Haaland

Andrea Cambiaso (21) a player I’ve spoken of this season with his incredible start, 1 goal and 2 assists from full back, sure shot riser in the winter review.

On to central defence and Jean Clair Todibo (21) a player I’ve been unsure about for sometime now, but currently this season he is proving me wrong with some very assured performances.

Run down of his first 4 games of the Ligue 1 season:

4 games
4 clean sheets
55 passes per 90
90% pass accuracy
1.5 tackles won per 90
1.8 interceptions per 90
5 clearances per 90
0 times dribbled past
71% duels won

Along with Dante, this defensive partnership looks very promising.

Also in the defence is Trevor Chalobah (22) looks like he will get a decent amount of game time this season, always seems very assured and has the full trust of his manager. I’ve mentioned before that Lille wanted to sign him at the start of the season but Tuchel said no.

In midfield, probably the signing of the summer so far for Crystal Palace, Conor Gallagher (21) has been outstanding whenever I’ve watched him, should be a main stay in the heart of midfield for Palace.

Stats this season so far:

🏟 3 games
️ 2 goals
🅰️ 1 assist
1 penalty won
🤩 2 MOTM awards

Now on to the attack and Vinicius Junior (21) excellent start to the season continues, with another goal for Real Madrid, bringing his total to 4 goals already, which is more than his previous last two seasons in La Liga (3)

Also in attack Terem Moffi (22) too good for Lorient in my opinion, put in a man of the match performance against current Ligue 1 champions Lille, helping his side to a 2-1 win. 1 goal and 1 assist.

WINTER REVIEW PROJECTIONS

Andrea Cambiaso                     75 -> 80
Jean Clair Todibo                     83 -> 86
Trevoh Chalobah                      82 -> 85
Conor Gallagher                       85 -> 86
Vinicius Junior                          89 -> 90
Terem Moffi                                85 -> 86

Hope this helps keep some of you up to date with some of the youth around Europe, that’s if you don’t get chance to watch other leagues of course.

Cheers Kieran 😁