Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

42 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Also in attack Terem Moffi (22) too good for Lorient in my opinion, put in a man of the match performance against current Ligue 1 champions Lille, helping his side to a 2-1 win. 1 goal and 1 assist.

I know he was good but that good... 

KV Kortrijk found him in Lithuania and bought him.. Many great steps by Moffi..

FK Riteriai --> KV Kortrijk --> FC Lorient 

Proves there is talent to find in any country.. :)

34 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

know he was good but that good... 

Proves there is talent to find in any country..

I guess they were right when he got the +20!  I watched Lorient/Lille match - he was brilliant.  Funny that I picked him up in several GWs after the big rise, and then sold him after the last +3... because I'm a twitchy fool!!! 

SWIKI REPORT (14/09/21)

27 pages this morning and more transfer edits mainly from South America and the lower leagues in Italy.

Also Augustin Alvarez Martinez is among the edits which I’m hopeful could be a random rise, he’s been killing it in Uruguay for a while now.

20 goals for club and country this season.

NOTABLE TRANSFERS

Gustavo Assuncao - Galatasaray (Loan)
Diego Rossi - Fenerbahce SK (Loan)
David Luiz - Flamengo
Kean Bryan - West Brom

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

Hi, I'm still on the same subject. Angeliño-Dani Olmo. I don't have enough money for both at the moment, which one do you think is the best option to buy first? I am not interested in the position, but in the future potential.

Is it worth selling Richarlison to bring in both of them?

30 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Hi, I'm still on the same subject. Angeliño-Dani Olmo. I don't have enough money for both at the moment, which one do you think is the best option to buy first? I am not interested in the position, but in the future potential.

I'd go Olmo.  Keep Richarlison for a bit. 

4 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

I know he was good but that good... 

Proves there is talent to find in any country.. :)

he’s good but think mohamed bayo from clermont even better. 22 goals and 7 assist last season and this season already 3 goals and 2 assists… and player of the month in france. crazy. Great performance 

2 hours ago, Rr3ix said:

he’s good but think mohamed bayo from clermont even better. 22 goals and 7 assist last season and this season already 3 goals and 2 assists… and player of the month in france. crazy. Great performance 

3 goals and 2 assists and player of the month on ligue 1 is really good for a player that comes from Ligue 2.
But I don’t think he’s at the same level of Moffi right now. Moffi scored 14 goals on Ligue 1 last season. I agree that he’s too good to Lorient and certenly he will be transferd at the end of the season if he continues playing like this.

Mohamed Bayo is a good player and a good investiment, but I don’t know if Clermont max rating is 83. Hope they will change that. 

5 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (14/09/21)

27 pages this morning and more transfer edits mainly from South America and the lower leagues in Italy.

Also Augustin Alvarez Martinez is among the edits which I’m hopeful could be a random rise, he’s been killing it in Uruguay for a while now.

20 goals for club and country this season.

NOTABLE TRANSFERS

Gustavo Assuncao - Galatasaray (Loan)
Diego Rossi - Fenerbahce SK (Loan)
David Luiz - Flamengo
Kean Bryan - West Brom

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

What do you reckon the random rise could be? 

23 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Also.. 

11) When playing against a low rated team the goalkeeper is always on top level.. 

Opinions:

3) Won 2 weeks ago with 7-1 but I do agree.

9) That's something in between.. It still happens sometimes the team with the red card can win.

Can confirm this #11. Even the stronger team win, the MOTM si almost always the weaker team goalkeeper

23 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

1) Yellow card after a free kick or penalty, 99% not a goal

2) can’t score more than 2 goals before 30 minutes and 3 goals before half time, if you get a 4th is 100% offside.

3) Can’t score more than 6 goals in a game

4) ‘strikes one for the top corner or bottom corner’ shot has a better chance of going in, especially with wingers.

5) when CB’s have a shot from distance, there’s a good chance it’s going in.

6) when a full back ‘tries the chip’ very rarely ends in a goal.

7) From my experience, Bernd Leno is best GK to ever grace the earth. Brings me nicely on to my next point.

8. Soooo many GK get MOTM (10 rating) when playing an unmanaged team.

9) Getting a red card is supposed to make you worse, not better.

10) Penalty shootouts, if your player is nervous going into the final penalty, 99.9% he misses.

Just a few things that are so predictable about the game day experience, which makes it not fun at all. Huge overhaul is needed!

Is it possible that all of those things have to do with player attributes?

2 hours ago, ExeC said:

image.png.95fdfbe8f5fc3e03d08c77e2a8ffc112.png

My team started out bad, and ive been improving every season (winning the league in Season 5). And his stats have got worse and worse every season :D

i just think its most keepers to be fair, if this doesn't prove that keepers mean nothing on the game i dont know what will, in that time hes one from a 92 to a 95 then back down to 91 and still getting the same averages 
 image.png.3c0ce2670197708ff62a0d760ed43c2d.png

7 hours ago, PaulC said:

Dani Olmo and I would keep Richarlison for now.

3 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

What do you reckon the random rise could be? 

77 -> 82++

1 hour ago, Thinktwice said:

Can confirm this #11. Even the stronger team win, the MOTM si almost always the weaker team goalkeeper

Is it possible that all of those things have to do with player attributes?

No 😂

21 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Indeed, same with Oblak in my team. Has maybe 1 or with luck 2 good games per season. :D 

13 hours ago, BlueQuarters said:

I have Oblak in one gameworld. The stats look clearly programmed. In half the seasons he's played, he got an average of 6.21!

3 hours ago, ExeC said:

image.png.95fdfbe8f5fc3e03d08c77e2a8ffc112.png

My team started out bad, and ive been improving every season (winning the league in Season 5). And his stats have got worse and worse every season :D

I have Oblak in three gameworlds.
In one of them he got 5-5-4-5 in his last 4 games. Average 6,23 in 31 games. I'm very close to win the league. 🤞
In another one he got 5-6-5-5-6-5 in his last 6 games. Average 6,06 in 33 games. I'm very close to win the league. 🤞
In the third one he got 6,38 in 38 games. I can't tell you his league ratings because I played lots of friendlies recently, but he rarely got more than 6.  I won the league. 🏆

So basically Oblak means winning trophies but conceding a goal every shot on target. So frustrating! 😅

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Going by this stats De Gea is having his best season after going down to 91.

yep which proves that it doesn't matter which keeper you have really, all the keepers in our league all have very similar averages no matter the rating. might be bias but I thought the De Gea 91 was harsh anyway 

28 minutes ago, Nameless said:

This means all of us were asking the wrong question. 

So I will be the first will Meret get -1?

No, would be harsh

13 minutes ago, Diego luis said:

Igor zubeldia (real sociedad) sell or keep ?

Sell, if there are decent options in your gameworld.

42 minutes ago, Nameless said:

This means all of us were asking the wrong question. 

So I will be the first will Meret get -1?

I don't understand if your are joking, but if not I think you have never seen a Napoli game, if ever he will get +1 when he returns from the injury next month

14 minutes ago, sharkdan said:

I don't understand if your are joking, but if not I think you have never seen a Napoli game, if ever he will get +1 when he returns from the injury next month

Wow I am surprised you didn't understand that it was obviously a joke. In the first paragraph I was clear that De Gea is having his best season after decreasing to 91 (from 92). Not when he was 95 or 93 or even 92. 

Do I need to explain more or ....?

23 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Wow I am surprised you didn't understand that it was obviously a joke. In the first paragraph I was clear that De Gea is having his best season after decreasing to 91 (from 92). Not when he was 95 or 93 or even 92. 

Do I need to explain more or ....?

You're right, I was confused by kieran's serious answer 😂

Early Spreadsheet Predictions for France below:

Be careful of the reddish boxes where SM rate the higher rated players by Performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM

PredicSpShetFranMontpNant14.png.ddfebfe27e4010f82a7b66e0a195ff5e.png

Don't be fooled by seeing 2 Clubs above tonight. The Corruption in the spreadsheet still exists and needs seeing to. I was almost saving every minute and telling the spreadsheet to ignore what it feels are errors, they are not errors. Makes the job much more time consuming and annoying. I need to take some time to trace the "errors" and see if I can eliminate them.

Kolo Muani should catch up in the weeks to come as, he didn't start much early on but is now clocking up more 90mins.

To SM Search for this post FranMontp (NOT what it says up there ie FranMarse) and FranNante  ie  Now two keywords of 4 and 5 for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit. 

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca😀

Ps Probably no Upload tomorrow as I will be trying to get the spreadsheet back to normal.