Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

7 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Got 2 offers for Gabriel Jesus.

Rodrigo De Paul + Marcus Thuram

or

Florian Neuhaus + Marcus Thuram + Jacob Ramsey / Khephren Thuram / Chukwubuike Adamu

What do you suggest?

I would take Neuhaus, Thuram and Adamu 

4 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

Man Utd??? LMAO

54 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I'd need to rewatch it to be 100%, but I don't think he did.

#Olein 😅😆

Ole is a tactical genius 😁

On 11/17/2020 at 12:12 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Alejandro Balde

Age - 17

Club - Barcelona

Position - LB/LWB

Nationality - Spain

BF772E2D-DE0B-4C66-9BEB-2DF61CFFE27E.jpeg.c04bf9dc8da0a89ee90220ffa7373b29.jpeg

Today I am bringing you another young LB with bags of potential similar to Nuno Mendes who I did a report on a few months back.

Balde is an attacking full back who sometimes struggles with the defensive side of play. He loves to push forward at every opportunity and is complemented well with his dribbling ability and his ability to deliver in the final third.

Other attributes he possesses are great stamina and natural fitness with electrifying pace, he is constant threat on that left hand side.

Alejandro has been linked with a host of clubs but has been most recently talked about replacing Junior Firpo as a back up option for Barcelona’s senior side if Firpo is to leave in January.

Balde has played for Spain at multiple youth levels, I’m sure Balde has got a massive future in the game and is a sure MUST BUY when added to SM.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Alejandro Balde (17) made his senior debut tonight, and it was in the Champions League against the mighty Bayern Munich. What a time to debut.

More to come from the flying full back!

F2F2A8D3-4E70-47DE-A264-F1D75EC79583.thumb.jpeg.a820c28262ec5ea897484753f531c038.jpeg

By the way, what a jersey 😍

19 minutes ago, empatheticfox said:

Anyone think Oliver Skipp is due a rise? Championship Team of the Year last season. And no way a regular in Tottenham is only an 82 rated player. Jason Kerr was the captain of a St Johnstone side who won a historic cup double and he's still 80 as well?

Not sure about Jason Kerr, but Oliver Skipp should of seen a rise in the summer, but didn’t for whatever reason. If he continues to play in midfield for Spurs which I reckon he will, he could easily hit 85/86 in the winter review.

SWIKI REPORT (15/09/21)

10 pages this morning with more transfers edits, not sure if SM may have started an Argentinian review with a couple of teams (CA Sarmiento and CA Platense) getting plenty of edits.

Full rundown below:

Argentina 🇦🇷 

CA Sarmiento - 9
San Lorenzo - 1
Gimnasia la Plata - 1
Rosario Central - 3
CA Platense - 7
Union Santa Fe - 2
Velez Sarsfield - 1
Atletico Rafaela - 1
Lanus - 1
Newell’s Old Boys - 1
Banfield - 3
Central Cordoba SdE - 3
CA Talleres - 1
Arsenal de Sarandi - 1
Colon - 1

Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of your week

Cheers Kieran 😁

On 9/13/2021 at 2:16 PM, keefmj said:

it was a clearly reckless and dangerous tackle. Its definitely a red. regardless of intent or "getting the ball first", jumping in without control/ scissor kick etc has a high chance of causing injury.

Same tackle you see week in week out with not even a free kick. It was a freak accident and in no way any intent 

2 hours ago, danitz said:

Why hasn't FLUMINENSE been reviewed? It is the only Brazilian team left. His goalkeeper of 75 with more than 3000 minutes in the league and 900 in liberators, should have already risen in the last revision to 82 and now to 84/85 and it is still 75 ¡¡¡it's crazy!

image.png.89de09798561668fb67c2040b25e76be.png

image.png.acc786cf5adfee7543bbce86fcb87303.png

84/85 seems a little high?

But I agree why haven’t they been done 

42 minutes ago, Gazj59 said:

84/85 seems a little high?

But I agree why haven’t they been done 

It was not update 6 months ago in the last one in Brazil to 82. Now it should have risen to 84/85. he is one of the best goalkeepers in brazil, 4th in the last league and a quarterfinalist for the libertadores. The incredible thing is that it was not reviewed 6 months ago or now.

On 9/13/2021 at 9:56 AM, thorgan lesar said:

Yaya Touré needs to be removed @Rahul W

Dantouma Tourè is his name. 

Still I find it unbelievable how many mistakes happen in adding players. I did already around 70 - 80 players.. Is it so difficult to check the database ? It needs votes as well, how can they get through ? 

Transfermarkt has it as Yaya Toure tbf:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/yaya-toure/profil/spieler/746836

6 hours ago, danitz said:

Why hasn't FLUMINENSE been reviewed? It is the only Brazilian team left. His goalkeeper of 75 with more than 3000 minutes in the league and 900 in liberators, should have already risen in the last revision to 82 and now to 84/85 and it is still 75 ¡¡¡it's crazy!

image.png.89de09798561668fb67c2040b25e76be.png

image.png.acc786cf5adfee7543bbce86fcb87303.png

Frustrating!

4 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Antonio Blanco worth keeping? Considering selling

Keep 

57 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Alvarez Martinez, Rodri Sanchez or Angelo Stiller? Can buy only one.

Alvarez Martinez

On 9/13/2021 at 12:58 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

1) Yellow card after a free kick or penalty, 99% not a goal

2) can’t score more than 2 goals before 30 minutes and 3 goals before half time, if you get a 4th is 100% offside.

3) Can’t score more than 6 goals in a game

4) ‘strikes one for the top corner or bottom corner’ shot has a better chance of going in, especially with wingers.

5) when CB’s have a shot from distance, there’s a good chance it’s going in.

6) when a full back ‘tries the chip’ very rarely ends in a goal.

7) From my experience, Bernd Leno is best GK to ever grace the earth. Brings me nicely on to my next point.

8. Soooo many GK get MOTM (10 rating) when playing an unmanaged team.

9) Getting a red card is supposed to make you worse, not better.

10) Penalty shootouts, if your player is nervous going into the final penalty, 99.9% he misses.

Just a few things that are so predictable about the game day experience, which makes it not fun at all. Huge overhaul is needed!

very valid points .

To add to this list , I noticed myself that if a player receives a straight up red card he is suspended for 3 matches .
BUT when he received a yellow card , and after that in the same match he receives a straight red , he will only get a 1 match suspension . 

56 minutes ago, Diego luis said:

Marcos alonso (chelsea) can it increase?

Yes, good chance of 89 in the next review in my opinion.

27 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

very valid points .

To add to this list , I noticed myself that if a player receives a straight up red card he is suspended for 3 matches .
BUT when he received a yellow card , and after that in the same match he receives a straight red , he will only get a 1 match suspension . 

I think that’s a mistake on SM’s part, straight red after a yellow is basically the game saying your player received a second yellow card without actually saying that 😂

13 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Antonio Blanco worth keeping? Si. Considering selling (nope).

(Atm) I beleive he has the potential to make it at a good team, if not at Real Madrid. 

12 hours ago, danitz said:

It was not update 6 months ago in the last one in Brazil to 82. Now it should have risen to 84/85. he is one of the best goalkeepers in brazil, 4th in the last league and a quarterfinalist for the libertadores. The incredible thing is that it was not reviewed 6 months ago or now.

Join/login into Socca Wiki, go to his player profile and put a comment down showing your frustration at the miss of the brasilian league review of this season. 😀

Maybe someone will take note and he'll get a random rise in a week or two. 

9 hours ago, Nameless said:

Alvarez Martinez, Rodri Sanchez or Angelo Stiller? A.M. Can buy only one.

Alvarez Martinez has been making quite some noise in the past year. His playstyle is similar to that of Edison Cavani.

Hes also been linked to Real Madrid in very recent times, he'll be a great signing for Real Madrid, happen they fail to bring in EBH.  

7 hours ago, Diego luis said:

Marcos alonso (chelsea) can it increase? Si he can.

89 by the winter if he continues impressing as he has been doing at the start of Tuchel's reign.

He could go up between 90-91 by the summer depending on his overall season performances and Chelsea's end of season acheivements. 

6 hours ago, Hrodulf said:

So many times Oblak has cost my team 2 or 3 points when he gets a 9 or 10 for an unmanaged team…

When/if he's available, and you can afford him buy him and see if he performs as well for you. 

Although consider if your taking many shots at him when playing against him and if he's neutralising your team's shots thus keeping his team in the game then without doubt he would be the game MOTM. 

In my experience with Jan Oblak - getting a rating of 7 out of him is a tough ask. Though, if i'm having more possention of the ball then the opposition then I cant expect Oblak to be my top performing player even if he'z the most high in rating cos he wont be expected to make to many saves during the game. 

On 9/14/2021 at 6:01 AM, PaulC said:

Hi, I'm still on the same subject. Angeliño-Dani Olmo. I don't have enough money for both at the moment, which one do you think is the best option to buy first? As attacking has the wdge over defending on SM therefore I choose Dani Olmo. Plus, he's more likley to rise again if he continues his very good form throughtout the season for his club and country. I am not interested in the position, but in the future potential.

Is it worth selling Richarlison to bring in both of them? Maybe. But only if squad depth is really needed. 

On 9/14/2021 at 10:03 AM, Gazj59 said:

D Gray at Everton? Anyone else think he’s on course for a +2 if he continues this form? +1 first. Remember he's playing at a rating capped team. And only now looks as if he's really coming to the fold this season.

On 9/14/2021 at 2:00 PM, Diego luis said:

Igor zubeldia (real sociedad) sell or keep ? Sell/swap Igor Zubeldia if you can use him to bring in a better defensor. 

On 9/14/2021 at 3:18 PM, Nameless said:

Need opinion(s)on Kenneth Taylor (keep for now) and Schuurs (sell) touching on the following topics please - 

Was all hype 

Will they make it to the top 

Game time they can manage this season 

How long before they reach late 80 or touch 90 In 60+ years time. 

Keep or sale? Do both.

On 9/14/2021 at 5:26 PM, Mike0007 said:

Got 2 offers for Gabriel Jesus.

Rodrigo De Paul + Marcus Thuram

or

Florian Neuhaus + Marcus Thuram + Jacob Ramsey / Khephren Thuram / Chukwubuike Adamu

What do you suggest? I'd actually keep Gabriel Jesus. Yet if however I really needed more attacking players i would only take offer 1. 

Edited by Milanista1
Error in original post

Playing in a custom world with Dortmund, sold hazard and other rotational players earlier in the season. Need to buy a Cam or winger to complete my starting 11 but not sure who to go for considering options. Always get great advice from this thread so was wondering what people think

the options are Gabriel Jesus, Leroy Sane, Bernardo Silva, Saul and Goretzka.

I think Goretzka would be the best option but over the next couple edits I feel like he'll probably lose his CAM position so I'm reluctant to choose him. Sane has started the season really well so I'm leaning towards him but so has Jesus.

Who would you guys go for?

6 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Yes, good chance of 89 in the next review in my opinion.

I think that’s a mistake on SM’s part, straight red after a yellow is basically the game saying your player received a second yellow card without actually saying that 😂

Allright , let's assume that is indeed an SM mistake in the card communication .
Then a mistake on top of a mistake is that when a player receives a red he is suspended for 3 matches .
When he receives a red (from 2 yellows in 1 match) , he only receives a 1 match ban instead of 3 .

Q: does 2 yellows resulting in a red count towards 2 yellow cards and 1 red card in the player statistics ? Or only 2 yellows , or only 1 red :)
Havent checked this myself .