Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Rahul W

Recommended Posts

I don't understand the oblivion of Fluminense, one of the best teams in Serie A in Brazil, presence in international competitions. I see several players that have to go up. Marcos Felipe 75->82, Marcílio Nino 83->85, Lucas Calegari 78->80, Yago Felipe 82->84, Luiz Henrique 76->80, Caio Paulista 80->82, Andre Trindade 73->77... I am wrong?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, elbonel said:

Are statistics useful when choosing the players for the game?

I don’t, but I know a lot of managers have players who perform in one gameworld and not another.

4 hours ago, KW99 said:

Playing in a custom world with Dortmund, sold hazard and other rotational players earlier in the season. Need to buy a Cam or winger to complete my starting 11 but not sure who to go for considering options. Always get great advice from this thread so was wondering what people think

the options are Gabriel Jesus, Leroy Sane, Bernardo Silva, Saul and Goretzka.

I think Goretzka would be the best option but over the next couple edits I feel like he'll probably lose his CAM position so I'm reluctant to choose him. Sane has started the season really well so I'm leaning towards him but so has Jesus.

Who would you guys go for?

I would go for Bernardo Silva as CAM and Leroy Sane on the winger.

I agree with you about Goretzka.

4 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Allright , let's assume that is indeed an SM mistake in the card communication .
Then a mistake on top of a mistake is that when a player receives a red he is suspended for 3 matches .
When he receives a red (from 2 yellows in 1 match) , he only receives a 1 match ban instead of 3 .

 

Q: does 2 yellows resulting in a red count towards 2 yellow cards and 1 red card in the player statistics ? Or only 2 yellows , or only 1 red :)
Havent checked this myself .

I haven’t looked to be honest so don’t know the answer.

2 hours ago, Mick McCarthy said:

Sebastian Haller chances of a rise? 

Not sure, already a high rating at 90.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I don’t, but I know a lot of managers have players who perform in one gameworld and not another.

I would go for Bernardo Silva as CAM and Leroy Sane on the winger.

I agree with you about Goretzka.

I haven’t looked to be honest so don’t know the answer.

Not sure, already a high rating at 90.

only looking to sign one currently playing RAM - Mbappe CAM - Bellingham LAM - Reus ST - Haaland. So was either going to sign a CAM and move Reus to LAM or sign a winger and move Reus to CAM. If you had to pick one between Sane and SIlva?

Feel like Sane has a higher ceiling with his potential and playing for Bayern but Silva is the better current performer

                    

Link to comment
Share on other sites

AFC BOURNEMOUTH have two very interesting youngsters amongst their first team this season.

Jaidon Anthony (21) a player who was at Weymouth in the National League north only 2 years ago, one of the first names on the team sheet this season.

25185A5D-25AC-4145-A5DB-91BC9B3C1D0E.thumb.jpeg.6a463733c8c790775547d9910c0ce66f.jpeg

Along with Jordan Zemura (21) who is also a regular for Bournemouth, both have potential to be great risers this season, who will help drive the team to achieve promotion.

0A5B57AE-CE9A-4AC9-9F1D-71FC1DFBDB79.thumb.jpeg.ccc3acd9f7bbb955c9d4daab2715006b.jpeg

Ratings:

Jaidon Anthony - 67 (260k)

Jordan Zemura - 67 (280k)

They have potential to be high 70’s maybe in the 80’s by the end of this season if the cherries are successful.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SWIKI REPORT (16/09/21)

23 pages this morning, lots of edits from Turkey and South America. It also looks as if SM might be dabbling into Ecuador and Paraguay to do a full review or review the odd team/players.

Ecuador 🇪🇨 

Barcelona SC - 14
Liga de Quito - 18
Independiente del Valle - 12

Paraguay 🇵🇾 

Club Olimpia - 19
Cerro Porteno - 19
Sol de America - 2
Club River Plate - 3
12 de Octubre - 1
Club Libertad - 1
Guairena FC - 2

Thanks for reading and have a great day, almost the weekend.

Cheers Kieran 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, elbonel said:

Are statistics useful when choosing the players for the game?

Just make sure player attributes are matched correctly to who you allocate to take your set pieces, ect. 

And, try to pick the correct type of formation/tactic against the opposition - using the same formation all season long doesn't seem to work as well for toooo long these days, as the computer 🤖🖥 team seems to change in it's formation more often these days, which is a good thing in some ways. 

20 hours ago, KW99 said:

Playing in a custom world with Dortmund, sold hazard and other rotational players earlier in the season. Need to buy a Cam or winger to complete my starting 11 but not sure who to go for considering options. Always get great advice from this thread (gracias) so was wondering what people think

the options are Gabriel Jesus, Leroy Sane, Bernardo Silva, Saul and Goretzka.

I think Goretzka would be the best option but over the next couple edits I feel like he'll probably lose his CAM position so I'm reluctant to choose him. Sane has started the season really well so I'm leaning towards him but so has Jesus.

Who would you guys go for? (Atm) I would pick Gabriel Jesus. He's City's player of the month as well. 😀 

 

18 hours ago, Patron said:

FC Porto (Portugal) just got robbed vs Atletico Madrid (TOP5)! 😭

🕵What was taken? 👮👮👮How many arrest were made? 

I'm only joking around. 😀

I personally do think it was a handball. I wonder what rating Jan Oblak got. 😀

18 hours ago, Mick McCarthy said:

Sebastian Haller chances of a rise? Very little

20% (atm) Isn't he high enough in rating at a rating capped team? Has he broken into the national side yet? 

Although, I suppose if he helps to take Ajax far and wide this season then he could surely get a +1 (more likely at end of season). 🙂

20 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Allright , let's assume that is indeed an SM mistake in the card communication .
Then a mistake on top of a mistake is that when a player receives a red he is suspended for 3 matches .
When he receives a red (from 2 yellows in 1 match) , he only receives a 1 match ban instead of 3 .

 

Q: does 2 yellows resulting in a red count towards 2 yellow cards and 1 red card in the player statistics ? Or only 2 yellows , or only 1 red :)
Havent checked this myself .

I think i find your answer towards the bottom of this article:

https://www.soccermanager.com/help.php?action=loadarticle&aid=133

17 hours ago, Ra's al Ghul said:

I don't understand the oblivion of Fluminense, one of the best teams in Serie A in Brazil, presence in international competitions. I see several players that have to go up. Marcos Felipe 75->82, Marcílio Nino 83->85, Lucas Calegari 78->80, Yago Felipe 82->84, Luiz Henrique 76->80, Caio Paulista 80->82, Andre Trindade 73->77... I am wrong? (Maybe) nope, amigo

Please join/login to Soccerwiki and put a complaint for the Fluminense team players - maybe 🤞 (hopefully)  some change may happen. 

Edited by Milanista1
Additional info.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, elbonel said:

Are statistics useful when choosing the players for the game?

If I'm not mistaken, at least player form (last 4 games in your tactics page for each player) is considered in the game engine. I think I might've read it from the help page or someone from SM said it. I'm not sure about the average performance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Lots of young guns added this morning. Any worth picking up?

Player Age Club Rating Minutes League
Y.CASSUBIE 20 Chamois Niortais 74 453 Ligue 2
A.TÉGAR 21 US Quevilly-Rouen 73 360 Ligue 2
R.ARAÚJO 19 Vasco da Gama 73 358 Série B
A.NDIAYE 19 Olympique Lyonnais II 68 321 Ligue 2
T.BALDÉ 19 PSG (On loan at Le Havre) 74 244 Ligue 2
A.GUESSAND 16 AS Nancy Lorraine 70 146 Ligue 2
C.LUKEBA 18 Olympique Lyonnais 73 136 Ligue 1
W.OMARI 21 Stade Rennais 70 134 Ligue 1
O.BOISSY 22 Grenoble Foot 38 76 119 Ligue 2
N.EL AYNAOUI 20 AS Nancy Lorraine 73 109 Ligue 2
L.PETROT 24 FC Lorient 73 90 Ligue 1
S.CISSÉ 22 US Quevilly-Rouen 71 64 Ligue 2
S.BOUZAR 22 AS Nancy Lorraine 73 46 Ligue 2
Z.LABYAD 21 Grenoble Foot 38 71 46 Ligue 2
K.PATRICK 21 AS Nancy Lorraine 70 44 Ligue 2
L.ASSIGNON 21 Stade Rennais 73 22 Ligue 1
N.BITUMAZALA 18 PSG 70 10 Ligue 1
Q.MERLIN 19 FC Nantes 70 9 Ligue 1
T.EMMANUELLI 21 AC Ajaccio 70 5 Ligue 2
R.BOURLES 18 FC Lorient 67 5 Ligue 1
A.DIOUF 18 Stade Rennais 70 4 Ligue 1
N.CHADLI 20 ES Troyes AC 70 3 Ligue 1
A.SOARES 20 AS Nancy Lorraine 73 1 Ligue 2

Here's all the new players that have played any league minutes.

I guess the standouts are:

  • Cassubie – most minutes
  • Lukeba – most top league minutes
  • Bitumazala – minutes for PSG
  • Ndiaye – cheapest

But make of this what you will.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/10/2021 at 4:53 PM, gyanthecat said:

Hello everybody! I haven't written here for a while and maybe someone with a bad memory like @Nameless might have forgotten who I am. 

For those who still remember, I'm going to start a GW with a "peculiar" set of rules. If someone is up for a different challenge, please PM me! :)

Only 4 spots left!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Added today...
ADDED-VALUE.jpg
You'll find the added players in OP (Opening Post)

" ! " means a bit more worth to buy then another "worth to buy-player"

Worth to buy
Ismaël Gharbi
Axel Guessand (!)
Castello Lukeba (!)
Riquelme Araujo
Nathan Bitumazala

 

4 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Lots of young guns added this morning. Any worth picking up?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

When/if he's available, and you can afford him buy him and see if he performs as well for you. 

Although consider if your taking many shots at him when playing against him and if he's neutralising your team's shots thus keeping his team in the game then without doubt he would be the game MOTM. 

In my experience with Jan Oblak - getting a rating of 7 out of him is a tough ask. Though, if i'm having more possention of the ball then the opposition then I cant expect Oblak to be my top performing player even if he'z the most high in rating cos he wont be expected to make to many saves during the game. 

He great for the unmanaged, but I avoid high priced goalies like the plague.   Right now my best performing keeper (over 7) is an 86.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Hrodulf said:

He great for the unmanaged, but I avoid high priced goalies like the plague.   Right now my best performing keeper (over 7) is an 86.  

Goalkeeper ratings are completely random:

In my teams my GKs are:

Buffon 6.43

Mendy 6.15

Meret 6.38

Meslier 6.18

What you can understand is that the lower the overall of a goalkeeper, the higher his average will be 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, sharkdan said:

Goalkeeper ratings are completely random:

In my teams my GKs are:

Buffon 6.43

Mendy 6.15

Meret 6.38

Meslier 6.18

What you can understand is that the lower the overall of a goalkeeper, the higher his average will be 😁

Mendy should not be touched in SM. Secretly he is still stuck at 83-84. I bet he played better when he was that rating. 

 

8 hours ago, TCLVikerz said:

If I'm not mistaken, at least player form (last 4 games in your tactics page for each player) is considered in the game engine. I think I might've read it from the help page or someone from SM said it. I'm not sure about the average performance.

I didn't know this. If a player plays well in previous match I put him in anyway but good to know this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...