Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

14 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

...couldn't agree more my friend. bored with all this meaningless fluff...lets get going with the big boys.

I got a feeling they wont review major leagues until after the world cup in June. Hope I'm wrong lol 

55 minutes ago, Andrew666 said:

I got a feeling they wont review major leagues until after the world cup in June. Hope I'm wrong lol 

That would be annoying. Especially as SM used to claim that it does not factor international performances into its ratings. Not sure if this is still the case???

2 hours ago, Andrew666 said:

1 hour ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

That would be annoying. Especially as SM used to claim that it does not factor international performances into its ratings. Not sure if this is still the case???

In 2016 they did it after the season got over. They didn't wait until the Euros so I am guessing they will do the same now as well 

7 hours ago, shaoshao said:

Mash is in China though no? By the way he didn't want the deal.l so back to the drawing board in my plan to sell Iniesta.

hmm okay

7 hours ago, ce4sc said:

hi.considering that sm love young talent, and follows the market rumors a lot,BENJAMIN HENRICHS could up to 89?thanks for the reply...

no

6 hours ago, Gaelgoir said:

I know you say if they aren't on the list, you don't think they'll rise but I'm curious about a Betis player.

Loren Moron I feel will rise

yes

6 hours ago, Gertito said:

Icardi 28 goals in 30 matches has the best stats in the world (goals per game), he should go 93-94, what do you think?

maybe 93

4 hours ago, Marek said:

Has Danilo Pereira (Porto) a chance to get 91, now that Porto has won the league?

review over

1 hour ago, jlammy said:

Marquinhos rise? Bonucci stay? 

Rank Florenzi, Meunier, Hysaj, Bellerin and Semedo? 

no, 50/50

idk

17 hours ago, Gaelgoir said:

I know you say if they aren't on the list, you don't think they'll rise but I'm curious about a Betis player.

Loren Moron I feel will rise

Good chance of 85 I would imagine

16 hours ago, Gertito said:

Icardi 28 goals in 30 matches has the best stats in the world (goals per game), he should go 93-94, what do you think?

93 is possible but not guaranteed 

11 hours ago, jlammy said:

Marquinhos rise? Bonucci stay? 

Rank Florenzi, Meunier, Hysaj, Bellerin and Semedo? 

No rise for Marq 

Florenzi been poor this year, Hysaj good chance of 91, Meunier will become first choice at PSG eventually and Semedo starting to look good for Barca. I would go for Hysaj as he is versatile. Also Semedo who I think will become first pick for Barca

8 hours ago, Agar84 said:

Joe Gomez can reach 87/88?

Yes easy

10 hours ago, Agar84 said:

Joe Gomez can reach 87/88?

can

8 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Guys, will Locatelli's rating increase this review? Milans season has been "nor here nor there" kind and last season in looked like they will build the midfield around him but he struggled to get into first 11.

maybe +1

2 hours ago, PiG said:

Can anyone advise sell or keep Mahmoud Dahood? 

keep for now

Hello all,

I'm very confused in selecting the best choice from these options. So please help me.

Apologize me for a long post and pardon my English.

CENTER BACKS: Lovren, Matip, Mussachio, Sakho, Rojo, Blind, Murillo, Jones, Nastasic and Jemerson - Order of preference will be helpful.

RIGHT BACKS:

1. Does signing Antonio Valencia a safe option? Will he stay at 91 atleast for year? 
  2. Clyne, Soares, Vrsaljko, Valencia, Semedo, Sidibe – as first choice and Tete, Odriozola – for backup RB. Order of preference will be helpful.

LEFT BACKS:

1. Does Grimaldo good as backup LB? Is he worth spending 12M for backup?
  2.  Rating prediction for Robertson (87)
  3. Any suggestions of LB at 85-86 aged 20-23 who might rise in 6 months or so?

CENTER MIDFIELDERS:

1. A.Herrera, Wijnaldum, Ziyech, Zielinski, Joao Mario, Manu Trigueros Order of preference will be helpful.
  2. Rating predictions for these players :

1. Ziyech (90)

2. Marchisio (92)

3. Matuidi (93)

4. Jorginho (91)

5. Ndidi (88)

WINGERS:

1. Bernardeschi, Hulk, Forsberg, Lozano, Zaha, Depay Order of preference will be helpful.
  2.  Rating prediction for Depay (90)

FORWARD:

1. Rating prediction for Giovani Simeone (88)

3 minutes ago, Tharanidharan said:

Hello all,

I'm very confused in selecting the best choice from these options. So please help me.

Apologize me for a long post and pardon my English.

CENTER BACKS: Lovren, Matip, Mussachio, Sakho, Rojo, Blind, Murillo, Jones, Nastasic and Jemerson - Order of preference will be helpful.

RIGHT BACKS:

1. Does signing Antonio Valencia a safe option? Will he stay at 91 atleast for year? 
  2. Clyne, Soares, Vrsaljko, Valencia, Semedo, Sidibe – as first choice and Tete, Odriozola – for backup RB. Order of preference will be helpful.

LEFT BACKS:

1. Does Grimaldo good as backup LB? Is he worth spending 12M for backup?
  2.  Rating prediction for Robertson (87)
  3. Any suggestions of LB at 85-86 aged 20-23 who might rise in 6 months or so?

CENTER MIDFIELDERS:

1. A.Herrera, Wijnaldum, Ziyech, Zielinski, Joao Mario, Manu Trigueros Order of preference will be helpful.
  2. Rating predictions for these players :

1. Ziyech (90)

2. Marchisio (92)

3. Matuidi (93)

4. Jorginho (91)

5. Ndidi (88)

WINGERS:

1. Bernardeschi, Hulk, Forsberg, Lozano, Zaha, Depay Order of preference will be helpful.
  2.  Rating prediction for Depay (90)

FORWARD:

1. Rating prediction for Giovani Simeone (88)

I wouldn’t sign any of those centre backs if I had the choice. Don’t think any of them will rise. I would go for Nacho Caldara or De Vrij as they all have a chance of a rise. Depends if available or even Virgil Van Dijk.

valencia will be safe. Sign Semedo as high potential and Odriozola should get 89 and was named ahead of Sergi Roberto in last Spain squad. Vrsalko also good chance to rise.

Robertson will get 89 minimum. Sign Aaron Caricol he will get a good rise and good potential. He plays for Espanyol and linked with many big clubs.

midfielders I would go Zielinski. Might not rise but has good potential to succeed Hamsun next season. Jorginho should also gain 92 rating

I don’t think Depay will rise as mainly performs against the small teams and stars look better. Has had a good spell of form though. Could be worth a gamble. Bernardeschi 50/50 for 91.

Simeone will get 89 minimum. I wouldn’t buy Hulk as may drop rating

52 minutes ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

I wouldn’t sign any of those centre backs if I had the choice. Don’t think any of them will rise. I would go for Nacho Caldara or De Vrij as they all have a chance of a rise. Depends if available or even Virgil Van Dijk.

valencia will be safe. Sign Semedo as high potential and Odriozola should get 89 and was named ahead of Sergi Roberto in last Spain squad. Vrsalko also good chance to rise.

Robertson will get 89 minimum. Sign Aaron Caricol he will get a good rise and good potential. He plays for Espanyol and linked with many big clubs.

midfielders I would go Zielinski. Might not rise but has good potential to succeed Hamsun next season. Jorginho should also gain 92 rating

I don’t think Depay will rise as mainly performs against the small teams and stars look better. Has had a good spell of form though. Could be worth a gamble. Bernardeschi 50/50 for 91.

Simeone will get 89 minimum. I wouldn’t buy Hulk as may drop rating

I have option of Glik and Howedes. But I couldn't go for them as I have low budget and can't compete with other clubs. So, it's Caldara then. And one player from that lot, who it will be - I mean best of the worst? 

Valencia as first choice and Odriozola as backup. THANKS

Caricol is captured. Any other suggestions? 

Rating predictions for Ziyech and Ndidi pls!! 

I already have Bernardeschi, Depay, Forsberg and Hulk in my team. Don't know which one to sell and who to replace with. My top target is Lozano. How about Depay(RM) Forsberg(LM), Lozano(Backup RM)  and Richalison/Saint Maxim(backup LM)  

What do you think of Zinchenko? Worth signing?