Rahul W

4 hours ago, elbonel said:

Weghorst or Haller??

Weghorst

4 hours ago, TGB said:

Grimaldo or Halstenberg+Zima?

Duo

2 hours ago, elbonel said:

Should i sell Malen and buy haller. I need to promote. I'm going to play playoffs

No, keep Malen

11 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Only a +1 83 to 84 predicted for Rayan Cherki?

I have great expectations for him, and still see him as a rising talent. But it appears he is not rising as fast as the hype would have it. Is his star not shining as brightly as it once was ?

Still a must buy in my opinion, but he needs to push on this season. More first team opportunities, better performances etc.

10 minutes ago, ryan giggs said:

Declan Rice or Franck Kessie ?

Thanks

Tough one, Kessie for me. Likely to move on from Milan in the summer and I feel like Rice will always get priced out of a move from West Ham United.

On 9/4/2021 at 3:23 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Tino Anjorin (19) Lokomotiv Moscow’s new number 10, the number has been retired since 2013! 😁

BA94E666-E854-4089-BAD1-F59EF89741FE.jpeg.59def5c831236622c6d8566aec541741.jpeg

Only Tino Anjorin (19) second appearance and he makes a huge impact scoring a late equaliser against Marseille in the Europa League.

Wonderful talent!

On 9/14/2021 at 1:35 PM, Marek said:

I have Oblak in three gameworlds.
In one of them he got 5-5-4-5 in his last 4 games. Average 6,23 in 31 games. I'm very close to win the league. 🤞
In another one he got 5-6-5-5-6-5 in his last 6 games. Average 6,06 in 33 games. I'm very close to win the league. 🤞
In the third one he got 6,38 in 38 games. I can't tell you his league ratings because I played lots of friendlies recently, but he rarely got more than 6.  I won the league. 🏆

So basically Oblak means winning trophies but conceding a goal every shot on target. So frustrating! 😅

I think complaining to the SM gods about Oblak has done something!

image.png.8dc1a804e3f252b353fa3b7a82f7b5fc.png

On 9/15/2021 at 8:40 PM, topofthebilly said:

Allright , let's assume that is indeed an SM mistake in the card communication .
Then a mistake on top of a mistake is that when a player receives a red he is suspended for 3 matches .
When he receives a red (from 2 yellows in 1 match) , he only receives a 1 match ban instead of 3 .

Q: does 2 yellows resulting in a red count towards 2 yellow cards and 1 red card in the player statistics ? Or only 2 yellows , or only 1 red :)
Havent checked this myself .

4 games into a season and just had Reece James sent off for 2 bookable offences, went in two footed in the air so god knows how that was only a yellow card for his second offence.

Anyway, looked at the stats and he had a yellow on the 2nd match day, so it now reads 1 yellow and 1 red for the season. So the yellows don’t count towards the other yellow, just towards 1 red. Don’t know if I’ve made sense with this 😂

22 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Lots of young guns added this morning. Any worth picking up?

@Kieran_S91

18 hours ago, Ersavitzs said:

Nathan Bitumazala and Warmed Omari are must buys for me.

Why are they both must buys in your opinion? 

P.S. If you do get a chance to answer me please erase any content not linked to the question. 

17 hours ago, elbonel said:

Weghorst or Haller??  Weghorst plays for the team that could have cap in squad rating, and in a tougher league. 

16 hours ago, Diego luis said:

Potential of Justin bijlow?

http://www.football-oranje.com/10-observations-about-the-netherlands-after-6-1-win-over-turkey/

88-90 = if he can solidify a place in the Oranje first team squad as well.

15 hours ago, elbonel said:

Should i sell Malen and buy haller? (No keep Malen) I need to promote. I'm going to play playoffs

D. Malen - for long term.

13 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Only a +1 83 to 84 predicted for Rayan Cherki? I reckon he's not getting enough gametime thats why. 

I have great expectations for him, and still see him as a rising talent. But it appears he is not rising as fast as the hype would have it. Is his star not shining as brightly as it once was ? 

He still has the potential to become a top player. He has the ability to play all across the front line. However his defensive input has a lot to improve on. That must be as to why he isn't played regulary enough, plus i dont think Lyon want to lose him just het which means not putting him in the spot light tooo often. 

13 hours ago, ryan giggs said:

Declan Rice or Franck Kessie ? Franck is the better all round player. 

Thanks

12 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Tough one, Kessie for me. Likely to move on from Milan in the summer (hopefully he will sign a new contract extension in the winter) and I feel like Rice will always get priced out of a move from West Ham United.

With Spurs and PSG sniffing around for Franck Kessie it'z worrying as a Milan fan. However, in a recent article: manager S. Pioli has said that there is no need to worry and that Milan are working on a contract extension for Kessie, i'm hopeful he'll sign an extension soon enough.

We just can't lose an all-round midfielder like him, not if we are to become a force in Italy/Europe again. 

12 hours ago, Nameless said:

A question to all the fabulous Man United fans. How do you all feel about your co-managers - Ronaldo and Bruno? 

As Manunited is my second team, I can answer: Ole only took them both off against Young Boys because his aim was to end the game on a draw. However his plan Jesse back fired on him though. 😀

On 8/28/2021 at 1:48 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

I think he’s linked with Bayern hence the reason he’s been benched, I would take him over the duo.

On 8/28/2021 at 2:50 AM, JBS said:

I personally don't rate him that highly and don't think he is a 93 quality player.  But I have been wrong some (many) times before and he has a much greater chance of rising at Bayern.  Also the fact that he seems destined for Bayern is an indicator of his quality as I don't think Nagelsmann gets to make these decisions in a vacuum. 

So... Sabitzer or M Llorente? 😀

12 minutes ago, JBS said:

That was my feeling too. I already have Llorente but with a bid coming in for him and being low on cash, I  was mulling over whether the 9m  might be beneficial. I've built a young and upcoming squad with only a couple of positions left to improve on. His forward position is pretty helpful in the short term though as I 'only' have Haaland, Jota, Greenwood and Vlahovic who can play up front.

SWIKI REPORT (17/09/21)

5 pages this morning, couple of teams from Ukraine (Shakhtar + Kiev) and a fair few edits from Mexico.

All edits below, take a look:

Shakhtar Donetsk - 6
Dynamo Kiev - 7
FC Juarez - 2
UNAM Pumas - 1
Dorados de Sinaloa - 1
Tigres UANL - 3
Club Tijuana - 3
Club Queretaro - 6
Club Puebla - 2
Mazatlan FC - 2
Pachuca - 2
Guadalajara - 3
Independiente Santa Fe - 1
Tampico Madero FC - 1
Club America - 1
Atletico San Luis - 1
Monterrey - 2
Santos Laguna - 1
Lausanne-Sport - 1
Sportfruende Lotte - 1
Botev Vratsa - 1
Dinamo Minsk - 1
Newell’s Old Boys - 1
Deportivo La Guaira - 1
AS Vita Club - 1
Forge FC - 1
Aldershot Town - 1
USD Cavese - 1
NK Karlovac 1919 - 1
Atletico Rafaela - 1
OC Khouribga - 2
Young Africans SC - 1
Oakland Roots - 1
Sioni Bolnisi - 1
SC Farense - 1
Zamalek SC - 1
Brentford - 1
Ruch Chorzow - 1
FK Kruoja - 1
Hellas Verona - 1
SC Weidenbruck 2000 - 1
Douglas Haig - 2
Sportivo Trinidense - 1
Deportivo Capiata - 1
Independiente CG - 1
Macclesfield Town - 1
Deportivo Binacional - 1
Academia Cantolao - 1
Genoa CFC - 1
Weymouth - 1
Lanus - 1
Universitario de Deportes - 2

Thanks for reading and enjoy your friday

Cheers Kieran 😁

39 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (17/09/21)

5 pages this morning, couple of teams from Ukraine (Shakhtar + Kiev) and a fair few edits from Mexico.

All edits below, take a look:

Shakhtar Donetsk - 6
Dynamo Kiev - 7
FC Juarez - 2
UNAM Pumas - 1
Dorados de Sinaloa - 1
Tigres UANL - 3
Club Tijuana - 3
Club Queretaro - 6
Club Puebla - 2
Mazatlan FC - 2
Pachuca - 2
Guadalajara - 3
Independiente Santa Fe - 1
Tampico Madero FC - 1
Club America - 1
Atletico San Luis - 1
Monterrey - 2
Santos Laguna - 1
Lausanne-Sport - 1
Sportfruende Lotte - 1
Botev Vratsa - 1
Dinamo Minsk - 1
Newell’s Old Boys - 1
Deportivo La Guaira - 1
AS Vita Club - 1
Forge FC - 1
Aldershot Town - 1
USD Cavese - 1
NK Karlovac 1919 - 1
Atletico Rafaela - 1
OC Khouribga - 2
Young Africans SC - 1
Oakland Roots - 1
Sioni Bolnisi - 1
SC Farense - 1
Zamalek SC - 1
Brentford - 1
Ruch Chorzow - 1
FK Kruoja - 1
Hellas Verona - 1
SC Weidenbruck 2000 - 1
Douglas Haig - 2
Sportivo Trinidense - 1
Deportivo Capiata - 1
Independiente CG - 1
Macclesfield Town - 1
Deportivo Binacional - 1
Academia Cantolao - 1
Genoa CFC - 1
Weymouth - 1
Lanus - 1
Universitario de Deportes - 2

Thanks for reading and enjoy your friday

Cheers Kieran 😁

That better be Zabarnyi’s +4/5 in those edits 

On 9/16/2021 at 12:02 AM, Ra's al Ghul said:

I don't understand the oblivion of Fluminense, one of the best teams in Serie A in Brazil, presence in international competitions. I see several players that have to go up. Marcos Felipe 75->82, Marcílio Nino 83->85, Lucas Calegari 78->80, Yago Felipe 82->84, Luiz Henrique 76->80, Caio Paulista 80->82, Andre Trindade 73->77... I am wrong?

I said this a few days ago. one of the best teams and they have skipped two revisions

12 hours ago, Kieran_S91 said:

I feel like Rice will always get priced out of a move from West Ham United.

Transfermarkt ranks Rice behind only Kimmich.  I realize he's only 22 and that's a big part of his value, but is he really one of the top DMs on the planet?  Top ten?

3 hours ago, JBS said:

Transfermarkt ranks Rice behind only Kimmich.  I realize he's only 22 and that's a big part of his value, but is he really one of the top DMs on the planet?  Top ten?

Once he moves, he will become a household name. And this is coming from a West Ham fan who watches him all the time. He still is learning but already some of the things he does is outstanding. He had a bit of a mare against palace when I went the other weekend but yea, once he leaves us he will grow even further.

6 hours ago, JBS said:

Not for me, top ten sounds more accurate.

5 hours ago, JBS said:

Tchouameni or Gravenberch

Tchouameni 

1 hour ago, topofthebilly said:

Apparently they raised Mingueza value from 8M to 10M today .

On level now with Aruajo who is also 10M 87 rated .

Would you guys do a straight up swap of trading Mingueza (10M) away in order to get Maxence Lacroix (8M) ?

100%, could you not sell Mingueza first though to make a nice little 2 million profit 😁

1 hour ago, Rr3ix said:

Why on earth omobamidele from norwich rised from 75 to 76? 😂

Devastated I missed out!

On 9/24/2020 at 5:47 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Charlie Patino

Age - 16

Club - Arsenal

Position - CM/CDM

Nationality - England

604976ED-705A-4005-8BDA-5816EE40CDFF.thumb.jpeg.4dca34c7bad0d8c37af1711d3c2e873f.jpeg

Another one, Charlie Patino another Englishman born between 2003-2005 who I expect big things from in the future.

Charlie started his career at Luton Town but was quickly snapped up by Arsenal.

Likened to Jack Wilshere, Charlie is a deep lying midfield playmaker who is comfortable on the ball very technical with a great array of passes. Many at Arsenal believe he’s better than Jack at a similar age.

He also has a similar likeness to Phil Foden but operates in a different area of midfield.

Patino has been training with the first team at Arsenal and I would imagine he will be in one of the match day squads before the end of the season.

Currently an England youth international at u15 and u16 and I’m sure he will progress through every year group.

Not in SM for the time being.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Charlie Patino (17) added this morning, MUST BUY!

I got something new today .

Andrew Omobamidele : received a +1 this morning .
6 hours later : chairman negotiates a new contract with him as the player apparently wanted an increase in wages . ANY concerns the player had regarding his waves have now been removed .
The guy has 100% morale

Also 6 hours later : he develops a lvl1 concern about his lack of games 

:)

Ehhh ?