Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

@Milanista1 Their value was 120k and 100k.

Bitumazala has been on the bench for PSG many games. He has even played some minutes. 

Omari has played the last 2 games for Rennes (been on the starting XI last game).

If they get +78 in the next review we're winning +1000% profit on the money invested. Probably with none of the new other players we could get it.

(Im always talking about short term money benefits)

2 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

I got something new today .

Andrew Omobamidele : received a +1 this morning .
6 hours later : chairman negotiates a new contract with him as the player apparently wanted an increase in wages . ANY concerns the player had regarding his waves have now been removed .
The guy has 100% morale

Also 6 hours later : he develops a lvl1 concern about his lack of games 

:)

Ehhh ?

Clearly the unexpected +1 rise messed up with his head… thinks its already a star player 

Hey guys,

Truffert or Fabio Silva & Luke Thomas?

Also, Havertz is available in my gameworld for 28m. Would you sacrafice and sell any of these guys? Feel like maybe I should bide my time given the form of Bellingham, Wirtz and Camavinga's start at Real. Though expect Havertz to have a great career. Thoughts?

Thanks!

Screenshot_20210917-180202_SM Worlds.jpg

On 9/16/2021 at 11:06 PM, BlueQuarters said:

So... Sabitzer or M Llorente? 😀

(Atm) Marcos not Marcel. 😀

On 9/17/2021 at 12:54 AM, stevedxx said:

Omar richards opinion pls 🙏🙏

Keep him (atm), if you have him. Because (🙏) if he adapts well to playing for BM then he looks a very good/the best back up to Alphonso Davies. 

Although, he still needs to test himself against stronger opposition: going from the Cottage to a Mansion is a big step up. 

https://www.google.co.jp/amp/s/theathletic.com/2427134/2021/03/06/omar-richards-released-by-fulham-converted-to-left-back-bought-by-bayern/%3famp

---- --- --- 

From the latest I read he's done reasonably well in the limited gametime he has had so far.

You must also consider that he will be in competition with others to hold down a rotational place at LB. 

On 9/17/2021 at 5:55 AM, danitz said:

I said this a few days ago. one of the best teams and they have skipped two revisions

Visit the Soccawiki website - and try adding a complaint comment against each player in the team who deserved/should have already have risen.

On 9/17/2021 at 6:07 AM, JBS said:

Transfermarkt ranks Rice behind only Kimmich.  I realize he's only 22 and that's a big part of his value, but is he really one of the top DMs on the planet?  Top ten? 

We'll see how he fares in Europe this season, happen WHU go some distance in the EL. WHU certainly have a strong enough squad to put in a strong challenge for the Europa. However keeping their main men fit all season will be vital to amy success. 

On 9/17/2021 at 6:24 AM, JBS said:

Tchouameni or Gravenberch

He's more established and important for his club.

He's even managed to get gametime for the national side, which is a very tough ask given the strength in depth the French have. 

Bonjour.

On 9/17/2021 at 10:37 AM, topofthebilly said:

Apparently they raised Mingueza value from 8M to 10M today .

On level now with Aruajo who is also 10M 87 rated .

Would you guys do a straight up swap of trading Mingueza (10M) away in order to get Maxence Lacroix (8M) ? Si. 

On 9/17/2021 at 3:26 PM, SaintTW said:

BOOM! Won the massive bidding war for him in GC1. 😁

Have u won the war for Charlie Patino?

On 9/17/2021 at 3:18 PM, topofthebilly said:

I got something new today .

Andrew Omobamidele : received a +1 this morning .
6 hours later : chairman negotiates a new contract with him as the player apparently wanted an increase in wages . ANY concerns the player had regarding his waves have now been removed .
The guy has 100% morale

Also 6 hours later : he develops a lvl1 concern about his lack of games 

:)

Ehhh ?

The SMGW is a very strange game to play (at times). 

On 9/17/2021 at 4:13 PM, Ersavitzs said:

@Milanista1 Their value was 120k and 100k.

Bitumazala has been on the bench for PSG many games. He has even played some minutes. 

Omari has played the last 2 games for Rennes (been on the starting XI last game).

If they get +78 in the next review we're winning +1000% profit on the money invested. Probably with none of the new other players we could get it.

(Im always talking about short term money benefits)

Grazie amico. Sounds like a great amount of profit: time to bring in Kylian Mbappe.... 😀  ☺

Only joking around, I appriciate your help. 

On 9/17/2021 at 5:22 PM, Bog Idriz said:

Alaba or Kane ? Harry not David.  😀

On 9/17/2021 at 6:08 PM, Stuarty said:

Hey guys,

(Atm) Truffert or Fabio Silva & Luke Thomas? Truffle.

Also, Havertz is available in my gameworld for 28m. Would you sacrafice and sell any of these guys? Feel like maybe I should bide my time given the form of Bellingham, Wirtz and Camavinga's start at Real. Though expect Havertz to have a great career. Thoughts? Sell M. Damsgaard and I. Moriba to help bring in Kai Havertz. 

Thanks!

7 hours ago, Bog Idriz said:

Alaba or Kane ? 

Alaba if you need a defender, Kane if you need a striker 😂

6 hours ago, Stuarty said:

Hey guys,

Truffert or Fabio Silva & Luke Thomas?

Also, Havertz is available in my gameworld for 28m. Would you sacrafice and sell any of these guys? Feel like maybe I should bide my time given the form of Bellingham, Wirtz and Camavinga's start at Real. Though expect Havertz to have a great career. Thoughts?

Thanks!

The duo

Wouldnt sell any of your players for Havertz, not worth sacrificing multiple talents for Havertz given the money that will be needed.

5 hours ago, MFarhan said:

Is there any chance of a rise for Domingo Blanco from Independiente in the upcoming Argentinian review? 

Thanks.

Stay in my opinion.

2 hours ago, Mick McCarthy said:

Anyone else seein Saint Maximin as the new Jay-Jay? Max ratin??? 

89 at Newcastle, only beacon of light when watching my team, until he’s sold in the summer 😂

49 minutes ago, JBS said:

Does anybody here believe that Luka Jovic can now succeed at Real? 

Nah not really

SWIKI REPORT (18/09/21)

15 pages this morning, nothing much to show apart from a number of edits in Brazil, Bolivia, Costa Rica and Uruguay.

Some of the Brazilian edits below:

Brazil 🇧🇷 

Sampaio Correa - 14
Santa Cruz - 1
Nautico - 2
Operario Ferroviario EC - 1
Avai FC - 1
Guarani FC - 3
Fluminense - 1
EC Vitoria - 2
Club de Regatas Brasil - 4
Goias - 4
Botafogo FR - 2
Atletico Goianiense - 1
Coritiba - 1
EC Santo Andre - 1

Thanks for reading and enjoy your weekend

Cheers Kieran 😁

8 minutes ago, Gazj59 said:

Does anyone know how it works when two clubs bid the same? For example. New player added, I max bid, another club max bid and then I lose.

I always thought it was the team who bids first? Or has something changed?

It’s random. 

14 minutes ago, Patron said:

If a player that’s at 100% plays 45 minutes on Sunday does he recover to 100% to the cup mach Thuesday?

Thanks 

Yes. If he plays the first 45 minutes. 

If he comes on at half time then he will be between 96-100%. Still you can play the player in cup.

1 hour ago, Rr3ix said:

Why in my list of players that i bought, all clubs shows me “null”?? Cmon who is in discord start pressing that guy steven how the situation of SM worlds update… the single player has giant marketing on Facebook Instagram even the game itself for the 2022 single player and updates etc

Screenshot?

1 hour ago, Rr3ix said:

Why in my list of players that i bought, all clubs shows me “null”?? Cmon who is in discord start pressing that guy steven how the situation of SM worlds update… the single player has giant marketing on Facebook Instagram even the game itself for the 2022 single player and updates etc

They dont reply or kick you if you ask about it, Have to just accept that its not getting done anytime soon and that they have no intention of doing anything with it, feel like this game would be alot bigger than it is, if SM worlds wasn't abandoned for single player, Say it once and will say it a thousand times if you want to play Single player go play Footy manager no game is ever beating that market 

On 9/14/2021 at 4:18 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

SWIKI REPORT (14/09/21)

27 pages this morning and more transfer edits mainly from South America and the lower leagues in Italy.

Also Augustin Alvarez Martinez is among the edits which I’m hopeful could be a random rise, he’s been killing it in Uruguay for a while now.

20 goals for club and country this season.

NOTABLE TRANSFERS

Gustavo Assuncao - Galatasaray (Loan)
Diego Rossi - Fenerbahce SK (Loan)
David Luiz - Flamengo
Kean Bryan - West Brom

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

On 9/14/2021 at 10:11 AM, Gazj59 said:

What do you reckon the random rise could be? 

On 9/14/2021 at 1:16 PM, Kieran_S91 said:

Dani Olmo and I would keep Richarlison for now.

77 -> 82++

No 😂

Augustin Alvarez Martinez - 77 -> 82 (+5) this morning

2 hours ago, Rr3ix said:

32 minutes ago, Nameless said:

It's been "null" since SM went down for a day or two. Haven't got space on my phone to upload a screenshot but I have had this "null" thing as well.

Been like this for sometime now, mainly for clubs that are less well known.

8664D331-886E-4196-BE9C-D961549E2049.thumb.png.ad70b1e44a280e857f4a1b8d4f88692a.png

31 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hi guys, i have to choose between S.Diop or R.Cherki, IMO would be Cherki*.

Thanks!

Still Cherki, but Diop is coming on well.

30 minutes ago, Mick McCarthy said:

Aouchiche, sell or keep? 

Sell

Martin ØDEGAARD has just handed in a transfer request to a managed club in my GW.

Problem is, he is currently loaned out to another unmanaged club in the GW.

Am I destined to miss out on the bargain £6 million price for him? 

Also, Kingsley COMAN has handed in a request also.

Is it worth picking him up for £14 million - even just to resell for a higher price once transfer ban ends. 

20 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Been like this for sometime now, mainly for clubs that are less well known.

8664D331-886E-4196-BE9C-D961549E2049.thumb.png.ad70b1e44a280e857f4a1b8d4f88692a.png

Still Cherki, but Diop is coming on well.

Sell

Nope. This is not what we are talking about. 

If I go to transfer section of my club, every transfer in players are "null" not the name of my club.