Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

Update

The players below are quite likely to lose a chunk of value on 1st October 2021.

On a monthly basis u can sell a player and rebuy at a lower value if u so wish to. Obviously the more competitive the GW the less chance u have, so selling such as a De Jong even with 4M extra cash is not exactly recommended. BUT if u see a player u want to buy and his value will go down say next month this can save u chunks of cash if no one else spots him in the meantime.

Players with Odd years on their birthdayabove 21 are reduced in value by SM at the first day of the month following their birthday. Putting it another way  in clarification,  players who turn into even years on their birthday do NOT lose value until they get much older, around 28 (Ageing). These are my best estimates of receding values.  I am concentrating on players turning into 23yo’s and 25y’os as the others are much more varied & complicated to forecast. 

OddBdaysforOct1.png.bb99b557c41c6e3684b912190289fb3d.png

Nubel Added, might be more b4 1st October.

Update on Spreadsheet and France predictions

I went back to the previous 3  saves and the corruptions were  still evident. Finally the 4th save back, is free of corruptions so far. So I am now back to doing the French predictions which had to be deleted & started all over again. Should be back to where I was b4 and resume uploads to the forum by early next week.

Cheers Socca 😀

On 9/19/2021 at 11:04 AM, Mick McCarthy said:

Ismaela Sarr or Saint Maximin? 

Sarr

On 9/19/2021 at 11:48 AM, elbonel said:

Is ihattaren good invest?

Very good investment

On 9/20/2021 at 6:56 AM, nadavyehuda said:

Hey guys,

Who do you think has the highest potential?

Dani Olmo
Victor Osimhen

Thanks.

Olmo

On 9/20/2021 at 11:03 AM, Nameless said:

Please rank according to most likely to get +1/+2 this review - 

Rudiger 

Bastoni 

Hernandez (Bayern) 

Pau Torres. 

PS: I always mix up the first names of two Hernandez brothers. 

Rudigar & Bastoni

On 9/20/2021 at 12:27 PM, WolfTargaryen said:

I have at option to buy wirtz at 19m. He won't even be in bench for my team. Should i get him ? His base is 10m

Must Buy!

23 hours ago, Diego luis said:

Sule +1?

Rudiger +1?

Rudiger or sule? 

Rudiger

21 hours ago, Tibi said:

Tchouameni + Szoboszlai or Camavinga?

19 hours ago, jcarr6 said:

Have Arthur Theate but wondering if someone like Thierry Correia maybe a better choice? Theate just got a move to Bologna so could be big. But at the same time, Correia is playing week in week out at Valencia.

Anyone seen much of either? Any advice?

12 hours ago, MFarhan said:

Andrea Cambiaso or Shola Shoretire? 

Thanks.

5 hours ago, achimitom04 said:

Mates,can u help me with more names of 84-86 players that can grow ?  Founded a few but not enough .....

Jakub Moder, David Raum, Rico Henry, Cody Cakpo, Adam Armstrong, Moffi, Conor Gallagher, Dorsch

2 hours ago, Hugh Nitedite said:

Am i correct in thinking that Karim Adeyemi could be in for a decent rise +2 or 3 next review ?, currently on great form for Salzburg and getting plenty of minutes .

+3 for me depending on when SM review him/Salzburg.

1 hour ago, achimitom04 said:
GK   M.SVILAR SL Benfica 2.4M 80 22    
GK   J.AGIRREZABALA Athletic Club 360k 76 20    
GK   L.PERRI São Paulo FC 400k 78 23    
GK   C.RIVERO Valencia CF 320k 76 23    
GK   R.HOFFMANN Bayern 700k 73 22    
GK   F.ISRAEL Juventus 600k 73 21    
GK   D.KOTARSKI Ajax 2.2M 80 21    
GK   A.TENAS Barcelona 400k 73 20    

Best 2 of this ??? 

None. Do you need a young GK that will rise?

1 hour ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Jakub Moder, David Raum, Rico Henry, Cody Cakpo, Adam Armstrong, Moffi, Conor Gallagher, Dorsch

+3 for me depending on when SM review him/Salzburg.

Only Henry available who is lb....and i have already lb....but thanks.No chance to buy something it seems in that world.

20 minutes ago, JordanW1130 said:

Jonathan David & Ryan Gravenberch for Bruno Fernandes? In competitive game world and I’m looking to be here for more than 2-5 years. Is this deal worth my time? 

IMO, would be Bruno, he is an world class player and he will be a big improvement for your team. What players do you have for future on these positions?

2 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

IMO, would be Bruno, he is an world class player and he will be a big improvement for your team. What players do you have for future on these positions?

I have Bruno for this. I have Wirtz , Pedri, Laimer, James Maddison , mckennie , Bellingham. My midfielder depth is the strongest. Lacking of a striker with Cavani as my main and Guedes playing for Brazil as back up (which is my weakest).  

5 hours ago, JordanW1130 said:

Jonathan David & Ryan Gravenberch for Bruno Fernandes? In competitive game world and I’m looking to be here for more than 2-5 years. Is this deal worth my time? 

Bruno. I am sure Bruno can give you very good 3 years.

5 hours ago, elbonel said:

Is Chalobah good invest? should i buy or wait for more matches?

Buy and then wait.  

14 minutes ago, PokerDaddy said:

James Justin+Brendan Aaronson for my Adama Traore?

Yay or Nay?

Nay

22 hours ago, MFarhan said:

Andrea Cambiaso or Shola Shoretire? SS for me. He's already training with the first team at one of the best club's in the world. 

Thanks.

Andrea Cambiaso has started the season very well at Genoa, if he carries on this way then he's destined to play at a better club in the future.

Even so, Shola Shoretire looks to be the more talented/impactful player in the long term. 

15 hours ago, achimitom04 said:

Mates,can u help me with more names of 84-86 players that can grow ?  Founded a few but not enough .....

Hey amico, 

It soundz as if you are competing in a very competitive GW. 

85 Go for: , T. Moffi, E. Shomurodov, D. Okereke, D. Lainez, G. Dias, M. Camara, A. Robinson, G. Pezzella, K. Ajer, T. Lato and M. Vallejo. 

83 (Who could grow) go for:

L. Openda, N. Okafor, F. Coman, Yuri Alberto, Abel Ruiz, M Camara and T. Pogeba, 

11 hours ago, Hugh Nitedite said:

Am i correct in thinking that Karim Adeyemi could be in for a decent rise +2 or 3 next review ? +2, currently on great form for Salzburg and getting plenty of minutes .

Will SM be so generous or accurate to give a +3? 🤷‍♂️

7 hours ago, JordanW1130 said:

Jonathan David & Ryan Gravenberch for Bruno Fernandes? No deal. The deal isn't good enough to give up such a high rated player for.  

In competitive game world and I’m looking to be here for more than 2-5 years. Is this deal worth my time? In the long run = yes. However it'z not a good deal for you. 

What other good striker can you bring in along with Johathon David? It sounds like you are short in the strikers position, + (your) E. Cavani probably has another very few years left at a high rating. And if he sustains a long injury then it's not good. 

7 hours ago, elbonel said:

Is Chalobah good invest? Si. should i buy or wait for more matches? I presume you are talking about the Chelsea player? If so, don't wait around - you rather buy him whilst he's still available. 

6 hours ago, JordanW1130 said:

I have Bruno for this. I have Wirtz , Pedri, Laimer, James Maddison , mckennie , Bellingham. My midfielder depth is the strongest (sell McKennie, he's lost his starting place to Locatelli). Lacking of a striker with Cavani as my main and Guedes playing for Brazil as back up (which is my weakest). Bring in another striker.

4 hours ago, The Finisher said:

Thought I'd ask here-- anyone have a counter formation and instructions against 4-2-4?

This may or may not help: 

I rarely come against the 4-2-4 formation. Maybe a defensive tactic - dominating his 2 midfielders should really help you to overcome the opposition. 🙂 

On 9/11/2021 at 1:05 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Last instalment of the 5 MUST BUYS of the week.

Romeo Lavia (17) was scouted by Pep Guardiola in the KDB cup back in 2018, at the time Lavia was just 14 years old but Pep could already see a future star in him. In the summer of 2020 Manchester City signed Lavia after battling many other clubs for his services.

BFB8B3F0-0D21-4B2E-A498-4AA008C422C0.thumb.jpeg.6466b31b1ba3ae24602f36de0aa01986.jpeg

Originally, Lavia was bought to join the u18s and develop naturally but his talent was so great that he quickly joined the u23s, that year Romeo Lavia helped secure the Championship for the young Citizens and he got named for the team player of the year award. Lavia in recent times has been training with the first team and has now been named in City’s Champions League squad for their upcoming European campaign.

Now on to his attributes, thanks to his speed and intelligence, Lavia covers the whole of the midfield area well, he likes to press midfielders to gain possession back quickly nipping in at the right time. What sometimes makes him unique is when he picks up the ball from his own third, he has the ability to work his way out of tight areas, whether thats a great pass or a dribble, it is very effective.

I would say he would be a perfect replacement for Fernandinho over the years and would be a great opportunity for Lavia to learn from one of the best defensive midfielders the Premier League has seen in recent years.

If you look at Pep’s midfielders who he likes to play that role (Busquets, Fernandinho, Rodri) Romeo Lavia has similar qualities and could be the key to Manchester City’s midfield in the future.

I’m certain he will make his senior debut this season, and in turn get added to SM, definitely keep a look out.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

On 10/26/2020 at 1:54 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Luke Mbete-Tatu

Age - 17

Club - Manchester City

Position - CB

Nationality - England

4E1DC86A-5D2A-4642-A725-9D42CA715E12.thumb.jpeg.f49a5b6263fdb422583bcb407c4f6aae.jpeg

Mbete-Tatu is a commanding centre half who’s been showing great leadership qualities at youth level as well as impressive psychical attributes including pace and strength. He’s a left footed CB who carries himself with much confidence and has a similar likeness to City legend Vincent Kompany.

Luke is eligible to play for both England and DR Congo. He’s yet to play for England at any level but will have an important decision to make in the future.

Recently been named in the 20 top prospects in the Premier League according to the Guardian.

Video from 2 years ago, others to follow on the video are Alexander Robertson, Carlos Borges, Charlie McNeil and Ohio Noah.

Mbete-Tatu currently plays for both u18s and as high as u23s. In the future I would like to see Mbete get the chance to go out on loan to get some senior experience or to replace Garcia as a back up CB. For me I prefer him to Eric Garcia because I think he is better defensively.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Romeo Lavia (17) and Luke Mbete-Tabu (18) both started for City in the league cup this evening. Expect both to be added in the near future.

Lavia must buy, Mbete-Tabu not far behind him.

8 hours ago, JordanW1130 said:

Bruno Fernandes

8 hours ago, elbonel said:

Is Chalobah good invest? should i buy or wait for more matches?

Very good investment, will get more minutes this season. 

3 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

James Justin+Brendan Aaronson for my Adama Traore?

Yay or Nay?

Duo

SWIKI REPORT (22/09/21)

14 pages this morning and more of the same, many countries being looked at from South America. We can see that SM seem to be reviewing teams randomly with Independiente del Valle (Ecuador) reviewed yesterday and Club Olimpia (Paraguay) reviewed today.

Many more Brazil edits and Uruguay with a sprinkle of Italy again today.

Brazil 🇧🇷 

Brusque FC - 10
Cruzeiro - 9
Tombense FC - 2
Ituano FC - 2
Ponte Preta - 3
Villa Nova - 7
EC Vitoria - 5
Londrina EC - 9
Fortaleza - 1
Atletico Mineiro - 1

Thanks for reading and have a great day

Cheers Kieran 😁

12 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

It soundz as if you are competing in a very competitive GW. 

85 Go for: , T. Moffi, E. Shomurodov, D. Okereke, D. Lainez, G. Dias, M. Camara, A. Robinson, G. Pezzella, K. Ajer, T. Lato and M. Vallejo. 

83 (Who could grow) go for:

L. Openda, N. Okafor, F. Coman, Yuri Alberto, Abel Ruiz, M Camara and T. Pogeba, 

Camara from young boys ?  Pogeba i cant find.....seems i have found 3 lb....so ii might use them as dc :)   Okereke i have found . 

Bobby DECORDOVA-REID ,Igor GOMES, Selim AMALLAH,  worth to keep ?