Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

7 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

Digne is at lvl 2 concerns for me as well. So that's the reason I'm prepared to let him go. Mingueza is still learing and can only improve in a poor Barca team........I hope!

If so do the deal, Digne will leave soon but at least you can earn Mingueza 

3 hours ago, WolfTargaryen said:

Should I sell R Guerreiro ? Doesnt look like he'll get 92 with Dortmund. I have Theo Hernandez and Luke Shaw

Saul ? Will he drop again in Winter ? 

G Moreno any chance of getting 93 ? 

Andre Silva and Dzeko 92 ?

I would sell, your other LB’s are better in my opinion.

Depends how often he plays at Chelsea, I would say stay for now but that could change. He had a shocking debut 😂

Moreno, Dzeko, Silva - No

32 minutes ago, riccardopc said:

any idea of possible next reatings for

tielemans - stay

greenwood - +2

neymar - stay (every time I think he will drop, he stays)

stones - stay

kulusevski - stay

dybala - stay

goretzka - stay

THANKS

15 hours ago, nicolas blablabla said:

Hugo Duro yes or no?

Yes

12 hours ago, elbonel said:

Kurt zouma or soyuncu??

Soyuncu looked a Rolls Royce for Leicester at first but since his Injury he's more like an old rusty Mini minor. My rhetoric is possibly a little harsh but that's the way things are moving.

14 hours ago, elbonel said:

Is hastelnberg a good option despite his injury, or cucurella best option?

Cucurella

3 hours ago, riccardopc said:

tielemans stay

greenwood plus 1

neymar stay but sooner or later he will drop -1 but PSG are better this season so that will help

stones Stay probably but had a knock 2 to 3weeks ago and hasn't played yet in League. Amazing to see Ake ATM  has  Pep's trust even tho his performances have been on the poor side. 

kulusevski Stay

dybala probably stay

goretzka Stay

THANKS

As above

16 minutes ago, sharkdan said:

He is injured. Spalletti is going with caution with all the injured: Lobotka, Lozano, Zielinski, Mertens and Demme will return to the group slowly

When he is fully fit does it look like he will regain his place? Seems like giving youths good amount of time is a priority under Spalletti?

38 minutes ago, Nameless said:

When he is fully fit does it look like he will regain his place? Seems like giving youths good amount of time is a priority under Spalletti?

Yes, he will. Zielinski has got great dribbling skills and last season has been outstanding for us; Napoli can play with both 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1 and probabilly all players will rotate, but the starting XI should be a 4-2-3-1 with Anguissa and Fabian in the midfield and Zielo behind Osimhen ahead of the duo

10 minutes ago, STX said:

Long term, Werner or Dybala?

Pretty even.... Dybala isn't in the Ron shadow anymore so could shine... But not on evidence so far...
Werner puts in all the effort, and likely could come good - but depends on game time with big Rom back at the Bridge...
50/50 but I'd go with Timo

42 minutes ago, dmcbryde1 said:

Dybala

It seems that Werner is being given the opportunity and is two years younger, but Dybala for me is the more complete player and appears to have fully recovered from injury.  He was dynamic against AC Milan the other night.  His contributions may not have shown in goals/assists but his pass to Morata setting up goal was golden and he was in the middle of most of Juve's chances.  I would give the edge to Dybala.

3 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

TAA or Hakimi

Hakimi 

1 hour ago, achimitom04 said:

For my small team in a full world.....Giannis MICHAILIDIS...worth to kepp or i should sell and replace ?

Depends what other youth players are available

1 hour ago, STX said:

Long term, Werner or Dybala?

Dybala, Werner would make a great goalkeeper.

On 9/22/2021 at 8:50 AM, achimitom04 said:

Igor Gomes and Amallah are good buys. Hopefully they can move to a better performing club (someday) in the future and then rise a bit further. 

On 9/22/2021 at 1:02 PM, riccardopc said:

Moise KEAN or  Viktor TSYHANKOV and Weston MCKENNIE  i'm interested in long therm and future potential value. thanks!

Moise looks to have many tools in his locker, which he can improve on - he's a very talented player indeed, Kean just needs more gametime and good coaching to become a better striker.

On 9/22/2021 at 2:08 PM, Nameless said:

Can any of this happen in the nereast upcoming review - 

Cuadrado -1

Not too sure, i'm more leaning to say no, though he's aging, he still plays a very important role for his club and country. Even though he's a Jube player i don't think he is recognised enough imo. 

Pedro Goncalves +1

I would think it could happen around the summer time if: Sporting finish in the top 2, P. Goncalces has great numbers to show for, and is Sporting's star player. 

Azpilicueta -1

Nope i can't see it atm. He and Chelsea have been toooo good so far this season.

Meunier -1

Not yet.

Dumfries +1

Si. 

Florenzi -1

Si. 

Pessina +1

Nope. (for me) it's because he's not getting enough gametime on a club level. Maybe/most probably he rise in summer.

Hysaj RB removed

(SM knows).

Romagnoli -1

More likely to happen in Summer. Although a good (consistant) start b4 the winter could prevent it. 

Lovato no rise

+1 (at a stretch) for moving to a stronger club, if not already received from last review. He really neds gametime which he isn't getting atm. 

Random rise for Matheus Martinelli Not sure.

Ney ney (Neymar) -1

Too soon. Maybe Summer especially if PSG don't go faaar in CL.  

Kehrer -1 Too soon. 

On 9/22/2021 at 2:56 PM, The Finisher said:

Going to try this. I looked up formations and wasn't sure about the old ones since SM has changed since 2012. Will see how this works.

🤞

On 9/22/2021 at 8:13 PM, PokerDaddy said:

Mingueza for my Digne+5m

I have Nuno Mendes for next season as a back-up for Robertson my starting LB. Mingueza will be a back-up to TAA.

Good deal or? Nope. 

You'd rather swap/sell Lucas Digne for a better RB,

If available:

Nordi Mukiele, G. Di. Lorenzo, Ricardo Perreira, Davide Calabria, or Denzel Dumfries.

If not, then go for:

M. Lazzari, E. Konsa, T. Tomiyasu, J. Mahele, R. Baku.

On 9/22/2021 at 9:02 PM, RhysMorgan said:

Sancho or doku+konate

Jadon. You have/get a strong rated (stable) player - who has the ability to rise even further. The duo will take time to become better on SM. 

On 9/22/2021 at 9:44 PM, nicolas blablabla said:

Hugo Duro yes or no?

Si. In a competitivw GW. 

On 9/22/2021 at 11:17 PM, elbonel said:

Is hastelnberg a good option despite his injury, or cucurella best option? I would pick the slim Puyol. Because he iz younger, has started the season very well and will/should last mucch longer on SM. 

On 9/23/2021 at 12:57 AM, elbonel said:

Kurt zouma or soyuncu?? KZ.

I've never really been tooooo convinced with Soyuncu. I agree he does have a strong defensive ability, yes. However he just looks like an accident waiting to happen - his lack of focus (at times) and rash challenges. 😀

Edited by Milanista1

On 9/22/2021 at 10:10 AM, rob12c said:

If multiple teams offer the exact same amount for a available player, how does SM determine which team it goes to? Something very random.

There's a myth that he goes to the team where he is most likley to get gametime in. 😀

12 hours ago, WolfTargaryen said:

Should I sell R Guerreiro ? Yes. You can't juggle between 3 very good LB's.

Doesnt look like he'll get 92 with Dortmund. (Not unless he helps BD to win the league). I have Theo Hernandez and Luke Shaw

Saul ? Will he drop again in Winter ? Toooo soon. 

G Moreno any chance of getting 93 ? Certainly not at Villareal, unless he wins the league with Villareal and finishes as the leagues top scorer, and is in the picking for the Ballon d'or

Andre Silva and Dzeko 92 ? No to Andre Silva. 

Edin Dzeko - with a great season for Inter could (at a stretch) get +1 in the summer. 

9 hours ago, riccardopc said:

tielemans (stay)

greenwood (+1/2)

neymar (atm, stay)

stones (stay)

kulusevski (+1/stay)

dybala (stay for now)

goretzka (stay)

THANKS

6 hours ago, Nameless said:

Has Zielinkski fallen out with Spaletti or he doesn't suit the system. 

-1 incoming? Nope. 

His injury = more time given to the other players + he'z being slowly been introduced into the starting eleven. 

5 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

TAA or Hakimi

Trent Alex-Arnold is (probably) the best RB in England. 

3 hours ago, STX said:

Long term, Werner or Dybala? Paulo is a more complete, more confident striker than Timo. 

SWIKI REPORT (24/09/21)

12 pages this morning and I feel a lot of people on discord will be happy to see Colombia the next league to be reviewed.

Also a number of edits in Greece and Norway.

Colombia 🇨🇴 

Atletico Nacional - 8
Millonarios - 13
Deportes Tolima - 17
Envigado - 10
Alianza Petrolera - 16

Thanks for reading and have a great day, soon be the weekend.

Cheers Kieran 😁