Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

On 9/26/2021 at 10:17 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Hi guys,

Many of you may or may not care, but I’ve decided to take a step back from SM and the forum for the foreseeable, that means no swiki report unless someone is willing to take it on.

This is due to personal reasons and over gradual time, lack of interest in SM that has become very stale and boring to me.

Maybe speak to you guys again in the future, and who knows I might pop in every now and again.

King regards, Kieran

You will be missed, and I know I'm not the only one who has benefitted immensely from the work you've put in over the years. Thank you.

Take the time you need to get yourself to where you need to be, and look after yourself.

On 9/26/2021 at 10:17 AM, Kieran_S91 said:

Hi guys,

Many of you may or may not care, but I’ve decided to take a step back from SM and the forum for the foreseeable, that means no swiki report unless someone is willing to take it on.

This is due to personal reasons and over gradual time, lack of interest in SM that has become very stale and boring to me.

Maybe speak to you guys again in the future, and who knows I might pop in every now and again.

King regards, Kieran

Hi mate, it's been great to interact with you. I understand taking a back seat, I'm in the same boat as you. Take care :D 

14 minutes ago, Rahul W said:

Hi mate, it's been great to interact with you. I understand taking a back seat, I'm in the same boat as you. Take care :D 

Now the question is - 

In the middle of a lake you are in a BOAT with Kieran and Rahul. But only two can stay. Who will you push in the water? 

PS: No one can swim. Always take different boat people.

9 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Now the question is - 

In the middle of a lake you are in a BOAT with Kieran and Rahul. But only two can stay. Who will you push in the water? 

I don't know about these two, but if Nameless were there, I'd also tie a rock to his legs to see how good he is at skin diving. 🌊🤿🌊

9 minutes ago, Kieran_S91 said:

Hi guys,

I feel like I needed to post this before I leave. I’m so overwhelmed with the kinds words everyone has spoken, this community really is something special.

Thank you all for being so understanding.

Its been a pleasure, Caio for now 😊

I've only been the forum a short while but I was very aware that Kieran had immense knowledge of SM. 

Always trusted his opinion.

You'll definitely be missed, lad! 

Now to liven up a dreary work day, would love to know who the forum rates between the below. 

1. Anatoliy TRUBIN v Aaron RAMSDALE

2. Emerson ROYAL v Takehiro TOMIYASU

3. Bryan GIL v Goes RODRYGO v Moise KEAN v Callum HUDSON-ODOI

Just for clarity sake, I own the three on the left but looking to freshen up the squad by potentially selling. 

22 minutes ago, AeyDawn said:

1. Would personally go for Ramsdale, seeing as he's seemingly replaced Leno as #1.

2. I think even taking out last weekend's result, I would still take Tomiyasu.

3. Order for me: Rodrygo, Kean, Gil, CHO

5 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Thank you 😀 for taking over the Swiki Report. Most grateful Sir 😀

70/30% he will drop, on his stats so far 103mins out of 540.

BUT, It's early season as yet. The picture may change should he start getting picked instead of Jota or even rotating to get a better percentage of the minutes. He might find it hard to retain 93 tho

Philipp Kohn (75) at RB Salzburg first choice keeper for last 8 matches and only 280k! Taken over from Nico Mantl who played first match of season and since been benched for last 8.

Batista Mendy (73) a huge 543mins for 360k at Angers

Waniss Taiby (70) 84mins for 240k at Angers

I am going to update & upload Angers between 5 and 6pm this afternoon for the predictions, and hopefully another French club  

Keep it coming Mate 😀

Jorginho

Sabitzer

Thx mate, really helpful

48 minutes ago, AeyDawn said:

I've only been the forum a short while but I was very aware that Kieran had immense knowledge of SM. 

Now to liven up a dreary work day, would love to know who the forum rates between the below. 

Just for clarity sake, I own the three on the left but looking to freshen up the squad by potentially selling. 

Ramsdale 

Tomiyasu 

Kean, Rodrygo, CHO and Gil. 

18 minutes ago, Diego luis said:

Robert sanchez or aaron ramsdale?

Ramsdale

1 hour ago, Rahul W said:

A few questions as I can smell "foul play" here, u know the Vinnie Jones kinda foul play.

First Question For Rahul: Why would u want to be in the middle of a lake with Kieran when u can't swim? Ah Ha! That's suspicious to start with!

2nd Question For Kieran: Whose rowing and why is it always the middle of the lake? Equally suspicious!

Having heard the replies. The Answer was obvious The 3rd person rowing is nameless he says and he can swim!

So the judgement must be: Kieran and Rahul decided if he won't give his name he must be up to no good and he must be the only one who can swim.

So Kieran and Rahul quite rightly gang together deciding to throw him overboard and row back to shore as quick as they can. 

Unfortunately the guy's name turned out to be our "Nameless" and he couldn't swim either. Gulp! Gulp! Arghhh! 🤕

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Now the question is - 

I've already solved the case, no use bringing in immaterial evidence at this late stage. Kieran and Rahul are both guilty and must remove themselves from the forum forthwith or fifthwith whatever. Case closed!

1 hour ago, elbonel said:

Sell Shaw for 30M and buy cucurella or Renan Lodi?

Don't Sell Shaw!

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

(i) Will Thierry (Valencia) lose his LB this coming review? 

(ii) Foyth +1 or +2? 

(iii) Dybala -1? 

(i) Don't know. (Where is Kieran when u need him anyway? ... Middle of a Lake somewhere I suppose)

(ii) Foyth could get a +1 if he keeps up his momentum

(iii) Dybala most likely to stay

Early Spreadsheet Predictions for France below:

Be careful of the reddish boxes where SM rate the higher rated players by Performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

SpShtPredBrestLens2nd.png.c37fc0a600bf1945548120196c874f85.png

Had a problem with Angers so will sort it for tomorrow. We are up to 8 matches so far and it should start settling down a bit after 10.

Yes notice Hugo Magnetti missed 4 games and dropped like a stone from having played 4 then missing 4 quite a drastic change.

To SM Search for this post FranBrest and FrancLens  ie  

now two keywords of 4 and 5 Letters for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit. (Had to change to 4 & 5 as otherwise all last seasons would show up on the search. 

If the club name has only 4 letters then it will be the country will be 5 letters as in this instance with Lens.

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca😀

1 hour ago, keefmj said:

Ramsdale is just not a very good keeper.   He was poor for Bournemouth. somehow sheffield paid loads for him, and he was poor for them too.

no idea why arsenal spent what they did. apart from the homegrown aspect

Clean sheet % Saves per game Errors leading to goal
Ramsdale 15.40% 3.6 1 every 26 games
Pickford 27.10% 3.1 1 every 12 games
Pope 33.33% 3.3 1 every 28 games
Henderson 34.70% 2.8 1 every 16 games
Johnstone 16.20% 4.5 0

Yup, to back that up In comparison to his compatriots, he has the worst clean sheet % by a fair way, but perhaps the fact he's not particularly error prone and now playing for a better team (only conceded 1 in his first 4 games for Arsenal) bodes well for the future. Not actually seen him play much really though, so I don't have a full picture at all.

On 9/27/2021 at 4:00 PM, Diego luis said:

Robert sanchez or aaron ramsdale?

On 9/26/2021 at 10:09 PM, elbonel said:

Ahien Muñoz or Federico Dimarco? I agree with the others. 

On 9/26/2021 at 10:46 PM, Emy Ionescu said:

Hi guys,

1. Matty Cash of Emerson Royal? (Atm) Cash. Only because he's at the better performing club, and because Mr Royal still needs time to adapt to the PL and make that RB spot his own. 

2. Foden + Reyna + Araujo/Diop/Barrenetxea/Sulemana/Simakan for Pedri Gonzalez + Ansu Fati? The trio.  

Would u give any of these combinations for the duo? Si. 

On 9/27/2021 at 4:39 AM, MFarhan said:

Need suggestions on 85-88 forwards who may get +1/2/3 this season. Not the obvious and hot ones like Greenwood, but players that are just not hyped that much, yet very solid ones with good potential. 

Thanks.

I would consider looking at: 

D. Vlahovic, K. Dolberg, D. Podence (i forgot who he was), N. Gonzalez, A. Gouri, D. Nunez, I. Ganago and R. Mir. 

On 9/27/2021 at 7:21 AM, WolfTargaryen said:

Saul or Jorginho ? Frello

Saul or Sabitzer ? Marcel

On 9/27/2021 at 2:17 PM, Diego luis said:

Gianluca mancini (roma) +1? (Atm) Si

On 9/27/2021 at 2:32 PM, Rahul W said:

We miss you to amico. 

On 9/27/2021 at 2:44 PM, Nameless said:

Now the question is - 

In the middle of a lake you are in a BOAT with Kieran and Rahul. But only two can stay. Who will you push in the water? Neither of them. I will jump out instead because I can swim. 😀

On 9/27/2021 at 2:45 PM, elbonel said:

Sell Shaw for 30M and buy cucurella or Renan Lodi?

Maybe Lodi. Though only If the extra cash will really help you to strengthen in another position where u really need cover/will need cover. Lodi because he looks a stable 90 rated player with potential to rise (one day).

On 9/27/2021 at 2:47 PM, Nameless said:

(i) Will Thierry (Valencia) lose his LB this coming review? Don't know. SM knows. 

(ii) Foyth +1 or +2? 

(iii) Dybala -1? Nope. He'z started the season of reasonably well. 

On 9/27/2021 at 3:28 PM, AeyDawn said:

Go for the trio in bold. 

Edited by Milanista1
Mistake in the first answer

20 minutes ago, brocky64 said:

Clean sheet % Saves per game Errors leading to goal
Ramsdale 15.40% 3.6 1 every 26 games
Pickford 27.10% 3.1 1 every 12 games
Pope 33.33% 3.3 1 every 28 games
Henderson 34.70% 2.8 1 every 16 games
Johnstone 16.20% 4.5 0

Yup, to back that up In comparison to his compatriots, he has the worst clean sheet % by a fair way, but perhaps the fact he's not particularly error prone and now playing for a better team (only conceded 1 in his first 4 games for Arsenal) bodes well for the future. Not actually seen him play much really though, so I don't have a full picture at all.

I think the errors leading to goal is the most telling one out of these. He is a good shot stopper, he kept AFC Wimbledon up in the few months he was there. Bournemouth and Sheff U do not have the defence that Arsenal have, so there will be a lot more "scoreable" chances for forwards V those teams. Arsenal should be able to "protect" him better from clear cut chances.

He is a good GK, he needs to improve on his command of the area (coming for crosses) and probably his distribution from Goal kicks, though I dont see Arsenal allowing him to hoof it up the park that much so that part isnt as important. But I wouldnt class him as poor. I only watched about 4 games a season for him (his teams dont get on TV that often, and when they are they are often playing one of the big boys!

I wonder how many matches you watched him play Keefmj or was it just Match of the day highlights? I ask as most others seem to be picking Rammers

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I wonder how many matches you watched him play Keefmj or was it just Match of the day highlights? I ask as most others seem to be picking Rammers

i think in SM context he is playing for a bigger team currently which raises his ceiling. but i saw a fair few bournemouth games, less so sheff utd. maybe its just my perception from the games i watched, rather than statistically based.

he just never seemed to have the authority or confidence top keepers need. The error stat seems lower than i expected to be honest, but sometimes a keeper can make an error than doesnt go down as one. i/e staying rooted to their line/ being out of position, rather than the obvious spills/drops etc. he just seemed to concede a fair amount he shouldn't have.

1 hour ago, Hisham said:

Ramos + 20M or Sane

Sane for long Term and maybe mid term too.

Ramos hasn't got much more to add to a distinguished career even at PSG IMM. IS his 94  good for another SM Review as he has an injury and it seem ages since he last played.  So has he even a short term send-off in Ch/ League is the crucial thing to see if he plays.

18 minutes ago, Diego luis said:

I am offered Rudiger at its maximum price if i exchange Son for Firmino knowing that money is not a problem for me...it is interesting?

Rudigar at Max Price is ok BUT u lose out on getting Firmino over a better Son. I'd keep Son even if it rules out the Rudigar deal. 

Look for a better deal for Son or no deal.