SKA Khabarovsk - 3

🇩🇪

KFC Uerdingen 05 - 2 🍔🍟  😀

A nice quiet start. 

Good night. 😴

17 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Monday 27/09/2021

SW player edits report: 

Very quiet (so far) today. I will check again later and then edit this post.

Please, if you could familarise yourself with the nation flags - it would be helpful. 

🇦🇷

Deportivo Esponyol -

Defensores de Pronunciamiento - 1 
(now try an pronounce that, with the accent).  😀 

🇧🇷

Atletico Mineiro - 1

🇨🇴

Atletico Nacional - 2 

🇸🇪

IK Sirius FK - 2 

Have a great day amicos. 🙂

Thank you for taking over from Kieran, it's much appreciated.

4 hours ago, Diego luis said:

Gianluca mancini or klostermann?

Klostermann for me, +1 rated and more versatile

1 hour ago, Bones001 said:

Any DM's in the 85-89 range that will be rated 90 soon? 

Bellingham top of the list imo probs a +1 in winter and +1 in summer

Camavinga will get to 90 soon enough too  

Although these are the two most obvious lol

9 hours ago, elbonel said:

Marcos Alonso +1 or +2?

Early days in season yet, but 90 would be possible if he maintains the momentum of performances and stats etc

7 hours ago, rob12c said:

Antonee Robinson

keep or sell?

how good is he?

Squad Cap of Championship  comes into play here. It's 85 while Fulham or he stays there.

Certainly a player who could move back to the premiership and rise much higher. But when is the imponderable question.

Could get stuck there even tho his talents deserve more, that's the danger short term. Long term he is a good buy.

5 hours ago, Diego luis said:

Gianluca mancini or klostermann?

Klosterman as has been said by @Toby Sfor his versatility otherwise both good prospects. 

1 hour ago, Toby S said:

Don't know if anyone has mentioned his name but Josip Stanisic (73) at Bayern is getting quite a few first team minutes at RB so I'd expect a decent rise in the winter and then again in the summer if his minutes continue!

21 years old and 700k so probably a worthy investment for some of you :) 

He's been mentioned and agree great buy for 700k. Never hurts to re-mention and thanks for posting as we all need to fill the gaps left by the "Greats" who have moved on recently.

I strongly feel both Kieran and Rahul will return, just a question of time I believe. Once rested such talent and knowledge cannot be wasted and will come back home. I've been there myself and here I still am 😀

Ps One way to attract both of them back is for the wider "audience" out there (Many multiples of watchers) to join in here and to post your questions and give your "likes" & "thanks" & even contribute yourselves. YES YOU reading this right now, your needed here now to inflate, invigorate & encourage the forum to greater heights again. I was once one of you over 5,000 posts ago, Please be brave, come forward and become one of us Now! 💥😀💥😀💥

On 10/25/2016 at 5:12 AM, Rahul W said:

ENGLAND PREMIER LEAGUE (+ Big Six Loanees)

Liverpool:

Tsimikas +1 to 88

Elliott +2 to 84

Adrian -2 to 83

Kelleher +2 to 82

Gordon +5 to 70

Morton +5 to 70

Man City:

Ederson +1 to 94

Torres +1 to 91

Fernandinho -1 to 90

Mendy -2 to 88

Palmer +3 to 73

Edozie +3 to 73

McAtee +3 to 73

Chelsea:

Mendy +1 to 91

Silva -1 to 91

Christensen +1 to 90

Alonso +1 to 89

Barkley -1 to 88

Chalobah +3 to 85

Man Utd:

De Gea +1 to 92

Martial -1 to 90

Van de Beek -1 to 90

Greenwood +1 to 89

Bailly -1 to 88

Heaton -1 to 86

McShane -2 to 75

Tottenham:

Ndombele -1 to 90

Skipp +3 to 85

Tanganga +3 to 85

Scarlett +3 to 73

John +3 to 70

Arsenal:

Saka +1 to 90

Lacazette -1 to 90

Smith Rowe +1 to 87

Sambi Lokonga +1 to 87

Ramsdale +1 to 86

Mari +1 to 86

Martinelli +1 to 84

Tavares +1 to 84

Early top six preds as I was bored

3 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Early days in season yet, but 90 would be possible if he maintains the momentum of performances and stats etc

Squad Cap of Championship  comes into play here. It's 85 while Fulham or he stays there.

Certainly a player who could move back to the premiership and rise much higher. But when is the imponderable question.

Could get stuck there even tho his talents deserve more, that's the danger short term. Long term he is a good buy.

Klosterman as has been said by @Toby Sfor his versatility otherwise both good prospects. 

He's been mentioned and agree great buy for 700k. Never hurts to re-mention and thanks for posting as we all need to fill the gaps left by the "Greats" who have moved on recently.

I strongly feel both Kieran and Rahul will return, just a question of time I believe. Once rested such talent and knowledge cannot be wasted and will come back home. I've been there myself and here I still am 😀

Ps One way to attract both of them back is for the wider "audience" out there (Many multiples of watchers) to join in here and to post your questions and give your "likes" & "thanks" & even contribute yourselves. YES YOU reading this right now, your needed here now to inflate, invigorate & encourage the forum to greater heights again. I was once one of you over 5,000 posts ago, Please be brave, come forward and become one of us Now! 💥😀💥😀💥

Nothing a SM worlds Update wouldn't fix...... they will come back for that 
gold membership Strike until then 

hello, have some questions

-------------

any idea of next revision for

lucas hernandez

bennacer

maddison

n.nandez

e. militao

mazaroui

-----------

-- can you rank theese defenders in a medium long therm prospect? who would you sell if you had to sell one of them?

UPAMECANO

DE LIGT

MILITÃO

KOUNDÉ

José GIMÉNEZ

Lucas HERNÁNDEZ

Theo HERNÁNDEZ

-----------

thnks!

6 hours ago, Bones001 said:

Any DM's in the 85-89 range that will be rated 90 soon? 

Eduardo Camavinga and Sandro Tonali are two obvious ones but will almost certainly be already taken and hard to prise away from another team. 

Joao Palhinha (89 - Sporting CP) would be a good shout. Broken through into the Portugal NT and if Sporting have another strong season then there’s a good chance he could get 90.

Early Spreadsheet Predictions for France below:

Be careful of the reddish boxes where SM rate the higher rated players by Performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

PredSpShtFrancAngerBorde16th.png.155ca73d38ac1f361c76cab3f29318c3.png

The higher the percentage, the better and also, the safer they will actually get a rise even months from now. So the higher U look the better, "The cream always rises to the top",

To SM Search for this post FranBorde and FranAnger (sorry it is FranAnger not FranAnge as show in picture above which will not show up on a search)   ie  now two keywords of 4 and 5 Letters for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit. (Had to change to 4 & 5 as otherwise all last seasons would show up on the search. 

If the club name has only 4 letters then it will be the country will be 5 letters as in Lens or Lyon.

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca😀

5 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hi guys,

between this players, which one has a bigger potential: E.Ndicka, N.Schlotterbeck, J.C.Todibo, L.Brassier.

If one of them will be a revelation he will remain in my team or i will sell him after he will grow in the next review.

Thanks!

Rather early to make decisions on 4 rising talents BUT instinctively Todibo is the safest riser at 83 atm maybe to 86 while...

J C Todibo Nice 5th +40.8% 3 86 40.8%      

... Ndicka is highest rated at 88 and has 540mins out of 540mins. Frankfurt tho are struggling a bit in 14th position having drawn all their last 5 matches and co-incidently by the same scoreline 1-1 😃

38 minutes ago, Gazj59 said:

Anything one think Leonardo Balerdi will get a +2 at Marseille ?

It's more than possible as the spreadsheet gives him Plus 1 and close to a plus 2 even at this early stage... I updated him and lo & behold:-

L Balerdi Marseille 3rd 39.7% 2 86 39.7%

I'm able to access the forum again. Phew!

I just had a case of memory loss (forgot my password) due to the stress of now not having access to my Smartphone till Sunday. Reseting my password wasn't as straight forward because I couldn't see the reset email until after link had expired. 

I have to rely on my (turtle speed) laptop for now. 🙂

28/09/2021
Soccer Wiki player edits:

Damn it, the nation flags aren't acessible on the laptop version. 

Argentina 

Atletico Uruguay - 1: Jonathan Nahuel Valle ("yes A.U  is a team in Argentina, not Uruguay!"). 

Colombia

Atletico Nacional - 2 players: Jefferson DUQUE and Hayen PALACIOS 

Brazil

Millonares - 2: Andrés LLINÁS and Breiner PAZ

Poland

Lech Poznan - 1: Lubomir SATKA 

Japan

Nagoya Grampus - 1: Shunto KODAMA 

Russia

FC Chertanovo - 1: Vladimir Bartasevich

(On quiet days I will also mention the player names as well). Good evening amicos.

Edited by Milanista1

As Milanista hasn't reported so far today (hope he is well). Thought it would help if I filled in:-

Tuesday 28/09/2021

The SWIKI REPORT:  6PM'ish UK time

Extremely quiet today, I mean Extremely Quiet!

Russia:   Chertanovo 1 player edited

Poland  Lech Poznan 1 player edited

Ecuador: Orense 1 player edited

Uruguay: Atletico Uruguay 1 player edited

Belgium:  KV Oostende ... nil poits.... ergh I mean ... 1 player edited (Sigh!)😗

Japan: Nagoya Grampus  

(sounds like a annoying Japanese Grandpa)...... "YES You Guessed"  ....1 player edited! (yawn) 

"and the winner of This Years Eurovision, it's so exciting isn't it .....? "

A Tie between:- (Hold your Breath).......... (Keep Holding your Breath)

Colombia: Atletico Nacional 2 players edited and ...

ColombiaMillionarios 2 players edited

Now wasn't that thrilling throughout the show.... 🙄🥴😝

Oh dear I'm getting the feeling Milanista is not going to be happy & all I can say is........

Have a great day amicos! ... 

Run for your  life Socca >>>>>>>>>> 🥶

Ps  Oh I'm in BIG BIG TROUBLE NOW! ... Atletico Uruguay isn't in Uruguay!!! How could I know that and I put them in the Eurovision song contest too. Oh Dear Dear Me! 

PPs Socca keep Running >>>>>>>>>> 🥶, he'll never find you in Atletico Uruguay>>>>>>>

4 hours ago, riccardopc said:

hello, have some questions

-------------

any idea of next revision for

lucas hernandez

bennacer

maddison

n.nandez

e. militao

mazaroui

-----------

-- can you rank theese defenders in a medium long therm prospect? who would you sell if you had to sell one of them?

UPAMECANO

DE LIGT

MILITÃO

KOUNDÉ

José GIMÉNEZ

Lucas HERNÁNDEZ

Theo HERNÁNDEZ

-----------

thnks!

no one?

12 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

28/09/2021
Soccer Wiki player edits:

Damn it, the nation flags aren't acessible on the laptop version. 

Argentina 

Atletico Uruguay - 1 ("yes it is a team in Argentina, not Uruguay!").

Colombia

Atletico Nacional - 2

Brazil

Millonares - 2

Poland

Lech Poznan - 1

Japan

Nagoya Grampus - 1

Russia

FC Chertanovo - 1

Good evening amicos.

Not fair! After I memorized the flags you omitted them.