any idea of next revision for

lucas hernandez  Stay

bennacer Stay

maddison Stay

n.nandez Don't Know

e. militao  Rise +1

mazaroui Stay or lesser possible rise

-----------

-- can you rank these defenders in a medium long therm prospect? who would you sell if you had to sell one of them?

UPAMECANO

DE LIGT

MILITÃO

KOUNDÉ

José GIMÉNEZ

Lucas HERNÁNDEZ

Theo HERNÁNDEZ

-----------

thnks!

I'll have a go but so early in the season is a lot to ask but as above

and...Kounde, De Ligt, Theo Hernandez, Militao, Upamecano (don't like him myself, over-rated, makes errors when I watch him which isn't often, but is a ball player) Lucas H, and I'd Sell  Gimenez

On 9/27/2021 at 6:01 PM, Hisham said:

Ramos + 20M or Sane

Leroy Sane.

Where is Sergio Ramos? He's looking at a -1 if he doesn't start making apps for PSG. Although, if he rushes back he could risk a long term injury. 

On 9/27/2021 at 6:54 PM, Diego luis said:

I am offered Rudiger at its maximum price (buy him, he's looking at a +1) if i exchange Son for Firmino knowing that money is not a problem for me...it is interesting? Si.

18 hours ago, elbonel said:

Marcos Alonso +1 or +2? Should really be bumped (by +2) up to 90, though SM can be stingy - so lets play it safe at +1.

17 hours ago, rob12c said:

Antonee Robinson

keep or sell? Don't sell.

how good is he? He's a talented young player - possibly capable of playing in the PL.

15 hours ago, Diego luis said:

Gianluca mancini or klostermann? Because of his versatility, and still only being in his mid-tweenties =  I pick Lukas.

12 hours ago, Bones001 said:

Any DM's in the 85-89 range that will be rated 90 soon? 

We'll i don't think any DM jumping from 85/87-90 anytime soon. 🤪

Consider:

B. Cristante, Y. Bissouma, T. Koopmeiners and M. Pessina. 

10 hours ago, Toby S said:

Don't know if anyone has mentioned his name but Josip Stanisic (73) at Bayern is getting quite a few first team minutes at RB so I'd expect a decent rise in the winter and then again in the summer if his minutes continue!

21 years old and 700k so probably a worthy investment for some of you :) 

Grazie for reminding us.

8 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hi guys,

between this players, which one has a bigger potential: E.Ndicka, N.Schlotterbeck, J.C.Todibo, L.Brassier.

If one of them will be a revelation he will remain in my team or i will sell him after he will grow in the next review. 

Thanks!

He was compared to R. Varane earlier in his youth. He is now living up to his earlier potential.

3 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Anything one think Leonardo Balerdi will get a +2 at Marseille ? +1 first. Unless Marseille are on top of crop 1 by the winter. 😁

5 hours ago, riccardopc said:

hello, have some questions

-------------

any idea of next revision for

lucas hernandez (stay/+1 )

bennacer (stay)

maddison (stay)

n.nandez (don't know)

e. militao (maybe +1)

mazaroui (don't know)

-----------

-- can you rank theese defenders in a medium long therm prospect? Si. I can. who would you sell if you had to sell one of them? Si. Militao first.

UPAMECANO

DE LIGT

MILITÃO

KOUNDÉ

José GIMÉNEZ

Lucas HERNÁNDEZ

Theo HERNÁNDEZ

-----------

thnks!

On 9/27/2021 at 11:55 PM, thorgan lesar said:

European U-23 (players born in 1998+) Team of the Week by FTalentScout!

Elías Rafn Ólafsson - 73
Yukinari Sugawara - 82
Juan Foyth - 87
Ezri Konsa - 88
Sergiño Dest - 88
Hugo Guillamón - 85
Luka Sučić - 80
Emile Smith Rowe - 86
Bukayo Saka - 89
Olimpiu Moruţan - 82
Hugo Ekitike - 73

I'll do it differently then Kieran.. I gave you the team of the week by Jacek Kulig, but won't make in the same post reports about the players.. I'll make reports on them individually...

FAUD_imWEAAO3O4.jpeg.jpg

3 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

What a start for Elias Rafn Olafsson (21) from Iceland who got into the U23 team of the week season.. Midtjylland loaned him out to FC Fredericia in 2nd division of Denmark last season but now he's getting chances with Midtjylland...

A nice prospect in Denmark! He couldn't have a better start..

📈 Rate: 73...
⏱ 40 % of the playing time (total: 10 games)
🚫 4 clean sheets
0 goals conceded
📖 1 yellow card

His reflexes are the most impressive one..

download.jpeg.jpg

Team Of The Week by FTalentScout will now each week be in my thread. So if you want to see them, you'll have to go to the thread.. 

I'm not gonna post it every week on here..

15 minutes ago, WolfTargaryen said:

Been offered Greenwood for max price (32m). He won't be in my bench until he is atleast 90 rated. Should i buy him ? My strikers are Lewa, Benzema and Moreno

I have Osimhen, Schick, Malen and Ings. Anyone i should sell to get Greenwood ? None of them play in my team

3 hours ago, WolfTargaryen said:

I have Osimhen, Schick, Malen and Ings. Anyone i should sell to get Greenwood ? None of them play in my team

Get Greenwood.  He plays for one of the biggest clubs and has huge potential.  Sell Malen and Ings.  Osimhen and Schick are 💥💥💥💥 right now.

10 hours ago, WolfTargaryen said:

Been offered Greenwood for max price (32m). He won't be in my bench until he is atleast 90 rated. Should i buy him ? My strikers are Lewa, Benzema and Moreno

Whatever u need to do to get Greenwood

Whatever u need to do to get Greenwood. The four above ideally keep if u can BUT if u haven't sufficient cash sell the 4 in reverse order. Hopefully u have the cash

1 hour ago, sheeesh said:

Chances of Michael Keane to rise to 90?

Early days but 50/50 & better the higher Everton are at the next review of England appx Dec/ January

100% buy Greenwood, future superstar striker!!! And when he gets his upgrade in winter and then summer you could always sell Moreno to generate cash if you need

1 hour ago, sheeesh said:

Chances of Michael Keane to rise to 90?

Like Socca said 50/50 in the winter review, i'd imagine if not winter he'll get 90 in summer review.

Thoughts on Nuno Mendes last night?

Looked ok in the first half at points but also shaky at points. But feel like he turned it around in the second half and played well. I could see him picking up a +2 to 88 in the winter review and another increase in summer (89 imo) if he continues to be first choice LB in league and CL!

19 minutes ago, jcarr6 said:

Squires, sailors, etc.

What are we thinking about Catena (83) of Rayo Vallecano? They're 5th in La Liga and he's played every minute at CB for them this season. Rise of 2-3 in next review? At 1.8m he feels like a steal perhaps. Not young but still!

Love a bargain. Great find. Would be great to hear other people’s thoughts

On 8/7/2021 at 1:19 PM, Soccahappy said:

The players below are quite likely to lose a chunk of value on 1st September 2021.

Players with Odd years on their birthdayabove 21 are reduced in value by SM at the first day of the month following their birthday. Putting it another way  in clarification,  players who turn into even years on their birthday do NOT lose value until they get much older, around 28 (Ageing). These are my best estimates of receding values.  I am concentrating on players turning into 23yo’s and 25y’os as the others are much more varied & complicated to forecast.

OddBdaysSept1st2021.png.bc5c593e8a364af29183fb7850b1e5b8.png

Yeah be careful with Denis Man he may go Up or Down again b4 or they might not reduce him, like a SM Triple whammy, I suppose.

If I see anymore I'll add them b4 the end of the month, Cheers Socca 😀

I've put up last months too as some of these are still cheap and should keep their reduced value for a long, long time providing of course they don't get reviewed and drop that way.

Onto the present "Odd Birthdays":-

The players below are quite likely to lose a chunk of value on 1st October 2021.

Players with Odd years on their birthdayabove 21 are reduced in value by SM at the first day of the month following their birthday. Putting it another way  in clarification,  players who turn into even years on their birthday do NOT lose value until they get much older, around 28 (Ageing). These are my best estimates of receding values.  I am concentrating on players turning into 23yo’s and 25y’os as the others are much more varied & complicated to forecast.

OddBdaysforOct1.png.7296df412090ac8d57de5f31c9792f91.png

It's only 2 days away now, so hopefully U have already sold or have a transfer bid and can sell within the time B4 the bid get's rejected 14/15 days from bid. As usual I will upload again with the Results on Friday the 1st.

Cheers Socca 😀

Soccer Wiki for the fans, by the fans

Wednesday 29/09/2021

Player edits:

1 page only today - therefore i decided to add the player's name as well, the age of those who are under 21, and some other info.

Argentina 

River Plate - 1 = Agustín PALAVECINO 

Sacachispas FC - 1 = José Luis VALDEZ

Unión Santa Fe - 1 = Gastón Claudio Corvalán

Brazil 

Millonarios - 2 = Juan GARCÍA & Stiven VEGA

Birkirkara - 1 = Siqueira MARCELINHO (unknown club edit).

Riga FC - 1 Dario Frederico Da Silva (this dude needs some serious editing, his facial hair is still unkown, never mind that there's still no dp for him). 😀

Colombia

Fortaleza CEIF - 1 = Marlon Torres (19)

Valledupar FC - 1  Cristian Daniel Moya Pestaña

Japan

Shimizu S-Pulse - 1 Hikaru Naruoka (19) (on Loan at SC Sagamihara).

Yokohama F. Marinos - 1 Ko Ikeda (20) (on Loan at Kamatamare Sanuki).

Ukraine

FC Minaj - 1 = Danilo KUCHER

Good day amicos.

13 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Alonso (Chelsea) dilemma - 

He will turn 31 in December so his value will drop and every month since then. 

At the moment a +1 is guaranteed but the review will be in Jan/Feb (basically after his bday and decrease in value). 

So is it better to cash in now or wait after the review?

I have the same dilemma but the prawn that falls asleep is taken away by the stream

3 hours ago, elbonel said:

I have the same dilemma but the prawn that falls asleep is taken away by the stream

And then it ends in the lake, where Rahul and Kieran are finally learning how to swim, Nameless is practicing freediving and Socca and Milanista are watching them from the boat, while wondering how a sea prawn can survive in a freshwater lake.

Early Spreadsheet Predictions for France below:

Be careful of the reddish boxes where SM rate the higher rated players by Performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

predspshtLilleLyon7t.png.963e71d799e5558cd590f0517106fc80.png

Malo Gusto getting great minutes for a very low rated 70 at Lyon while Sven Botman keeps logging 90 full minutes per game at Lille.

To SM Search for this post FranLille and/or FrancLyon   ie  now two keywords of 4 and 5 Letters for Country and Club into one word no spaces, I will try to remember this each time. Please remind me if I don’t and I will edit. (Had to change to 4 & 5 as otherwise all last seasons would show up on the search. 

If the club name has only 4 letters then it will be the country that will be 5 letters as in Lens or Lyon.

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca😀

Hi guys, I need your opinions. I have a list with some young players and i can choose just 2 players. From this list: Y.Herrera, S.Dodo, N.Mazraoui, M.Barrow, V.Mykolenko, D.Mcneil, P.Estupinan, F.Maouassa, O.Mangala, C.Stengs, M.Zaracho, J.Justin, M.Caqueret, H.Traore, D.Nunez, N.Gonzalez, N.Lang, G.Villar, O.Mingueza, S.K.Mvumpa, M.Zubimendi, T.Davies, B.Diaz, L.Majer, D.Dalot, J.Lotomba, K.Diatta, H.Wolf, M.Solomon, S. Bornauw, C.Dagba, A.Barrenetxea, C.Tete, D.Limnios,  T.Kubo, Y.Verschaeren, D.Lainez, J.Sargent, Y.Adli, T.Weah, J.Miranda, J.Hauge, B.Aaronson, M.Ihattaren, C.Gallagher, C.D.Ketelaere, J.Todibo, F.Stefanovic, N.Mbuku.

IMO, i would choose  J.Todibo and M.Caqueret/D.Nunez/N.Lang/Y.Verschaeren/C.D.Ketelaere.

Thanks!