Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

1 hour ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hi guys, I need your opinions. I have a list with some young players and i can choose just 2 players. From this list: Y.Herrera, S.Dodo, N.Mazraoui, M.Barrow, V.Mykolenko, D.Mcneil, P.Estupinan, F.Maouassa, O.Mangala, C.Stengs, M.Zaracho, J.Justin, M.Caqueret, H.Traore, D.Nunez, N.Gonzalez, N.Lang, G.Villar, O.Mingueza, S.K.Mvumpa, M.Zubimendi, T.Davies, B.Diaz, L.Majer, D.Dalot, J.Lotomba, K.Diatta, H.Wolf, M.Solomon, S. Bornauw, C.Dagba, A.Barrenetxea, C.Tete, D.Limnios,  T.Kubo, Y.Verschaeren, D.Lainez, J.Sargent, Y.Adli, T.Weah, J.Miranda, J.Hauge, B.Aaronson, M.Ihattaren, C.Gallagher, C.D.Ketelaere, J.Todibo, F.Stefanovic, N.Mbuku.

IMO, i would choose  J.Todibo and M.Caqueret/D.Nunez/N.Lang/Y.Verschaeren/C.D.Ketelaere.

Caqueret, Todibo, Gallagher and Brahim Diaz. 

Any two. 

5 hours ago, elbonel said:

I have the same dilemma but the prawn that falls asleep is taken away by the stream

2 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

And then it ends in the lake, where Rahul and Kieran are finally learning how to swim, Nameless is practicing freediving and Socca and Milanista are watching them from the boat, while wondering how a sea prawn can survive in a freshwater lake.

Both of you came up with the most boring jokes mankind can think of and neither of you answered the question. 

20 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hi guys,

I just want to mention that Real Madrid has lost against Sheriff Tiraspol 🤣

What a great win for the club!

They are the king club in Moldovan football - established 30 years ago. It's always nice and refreshing to see a new/underdog club doing well in the CL. 

18 hours ago, WolfTargaryen said:

Been offered Greenwood for max price (32m). He won't be in my bench until he is atleast 90 rated. Should i buy him ? Si. My strikers are Lewa, Benzema and Moreno

Si. Especially if you can afford him.

Benz and Lewa are only getting older.

18 hours ago, WolfTargaryen said:

I have Osimhen, Schick, Malen and Ings. Anyone i should sell to get Greenwood ? The duo. None of them play in my team

9 hours ago, sheeesh said:

Chances of Michael Keane to rise to 90? 40-50% chance.

8 hours ago, Toby S said:

Thoughts on Nuno Mendes last night?

He grew into the game and did reasonably quite well, given that he didn't have much support against Rihad Mahrez. 

Looked ok in the first half at points but also shaky at points. But feel like he turned it around in the second half and played well. I could see him picking up a +2 to 88 in the winter review and another increase in summer (89 imo) if he continues to be first choice LB in league and CL!

Me hopes to.

7 hours ago, jcarr6 said:

Squires, sailors, etc.

What are we thinking about Catena (83) of Rayo Vallecano? Certainly worth picking up - if one is hoping to make a profit on him, given that Rayo Vallecano continue doing well.

They're 5th in La Liga and he's played every minute at CB for them this season. Rise of 2-3 in next review? At 1.8m he feels like a steal perhaps. Not young but still! (Agreed).

Grazie for making mention of him for us. (+2 atm).

5 hours ago, Nameless said:

Alonso (Chelsea) dilemma - 

He will turn 31 in December so his value will drop and every month since then. 

At the moment a +1 is guaranteed but the review will be in Jan/Feb (basically after his bday and decrease in value). 

So is it better to cash in now or wait after the review? Not sure. Cash in on Marcos Alonso only if the cash can be used to strengthen an other position, and if Marcos Alonso is not a regular in your side. Otherwise keep him.

1 hour ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hi guys, I need your opinions. I have a list with some young players and i can choose just 2 players. From this list: Y.Herrera, S.Dodo, N.Mazraoui, M.Barrow, V.Mykolenko, D.Mcneil, P.Estupinan, F.Maouassa, O.Mangala, C.Stengs, M.Zaracho, J.Justin, M.Caqueret, H.Traore, D.Nunez, N.Gonzalez, N.Lang, G.Villar, O.Mingueza, S.K.Mvumpa, M.Zubimendi, T.Davies, B.Diaz, L.Majer, D.Dalot, J.Lotomba, K.Diatta, H.Wolf, M.Solomon, S. Bornauw, C.Dagba, A.Barrenetxea, C.Tete, D.Limnios,  T.Kubo, Y.Verschaeren, D.Lainez, J.Sargent, Y.Adli, T.Weah, J.Miranda, J.Hauge, B.Aaronson, M.Ihattaren, C.Gallagher, C.D.Ketelaere, J.Todibo, F.Stefanovic, N.Mbuku.

If you can get any of the 4 choose these 4 first.

IMO, i would choose  J.Todibo and M.Caqueret/D.Nunez/N.Lang/Y.Verschaeren/C.D.Ketelaere.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

And then it ends in the lake, where Rahul and Kieran are finally learning how to swim, Nameless is practicing freediving and Socca and Milanista are watching them from the boat, while wondering how a sea prawn can survive in a freshwater lake.

You guys are too funny. 😁

5 hours ago, Nameless said:

Alonso (Chelsea) dilemma - 

He will turn 31 in December so his value will drop and every month since then. 

At the moment a +1 is guaranteed but the review will be in Jan/Feb (basically after his bday and decrease in value). 

So is it better to cash in now or wait after the review?

If it's not a competitive GW, sell him now and buy him again when the English review starts.

Just now, ExeC said:

If both are going to be bench players id take Konsa for a +1 and use the cash in a position you need.

Cheers

Ive got Tomori as a youngish CB bench option but Zoumas 90 and RB/CB is more useful for rotation

Just wanted to check I wasn’t getting a bad deal really

1 minute ago, Ben C said:

Cheers

Ive got Tomori as a youngish CB bench option but Zoumas 90 and RB/CB is more useful for rotation

Just wanted to check I wasn’t getting a bad deal really

Konsas getting good minutes i think ? Im sure he will be due a rise if that keeps up. If you're using Zouma as a starter though, might be worth thinking about. Especially if you dont care about money.

It depends on your situation.

Luca Orellano (21) from Velez Sarsfield is in good form with 2 goals and 2 assists in his last 6 games. There was a lot of talk about a potential move to Olympique Marseille over the summer and he subsequently started the season slowly, briefly even losing his place in the starting eleven, but seems to have regained his confidence now. Been mentioned on the forum before, but one to consider ahead of the eventual Argentina review…

📈 Rating: 73 (+7 —> 80)

🏦 Value: £500k (TM £7.2m)

️ Goals: 2

🅰️ Assists: 2

14 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Grazie for making mention of him for us. (+2 atm).

Now, the only way I could get him is by freeing up funds in selling Theate. I'm loathed to do so given his move to Bologna. That said, he's not started in the 6 games he's been there, only making two sub appearances. 

What would you do? 26yo definite riser short term / 21yo long term potential.

Hate this game sometimes. 😂