Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

I would like to know about player concerns

My Coman and Reus are at lvl 3 concern

1) I know their concern will reduce if i play them more often, but how often ?

2) When should i start playing them, next game onwards or start of new season ( when does the count start)

3) When will the next concern be ? Every 2 months or every season ? 

4) Does concern affect their performance ? 

On 9/27/2021 at 11:09 AM, keefmj said:

Ramsdale is just not a very good keeper.   He was poor for Bournemouth. somehow sheffield paid loads for him, and he was poor for them too.

no idea why arsenal spent what they did. apart from the homegrown aspect

Mate do you even watch Arsenal games? 

2 minutes ago, herrera18 said:

I was actually against his signing but hes impressed. I dont want to overhype the kid but give him a break. 

just going off how he had performed previously, i dont think he had done enough to join a top team.

but for your sake hopefully he proves me wrong. I'd rather arsenal doing well than the oil clubs anyway!

4 hours ago, WolfTargaryen said:

I would like to know about player concerns

My Coman and Reus are at lvl 3 concern

1) I know their concern will reduce if i play them more often, but how often ? - 75% of the turns for a 92 rated

2) When should i start playing them, next game onwards or start of new season ( when does the count start) - Start of the season I guess. But if you haven't reached Turn 24 still, u may risk him getting lvl 5 at the end of the season. So, start playing them right away.

3) When will the next concern be ? Every 2 months or every season ? - In a 38 week Gameworld, its mostly in Turns 12,24 and 36.

4) Does concern affect their performance ? idk

For more info, click here

Emiliano Martinez's value didn't drop who turned 29 last month. I remember the same thing happened with Koke (only dropped by 100-200k).

Now I am intrigued to know if at 29 values don't drop like other odd years. 

Two things I ask (if anyone is interested) of you - 

- keep track of your players who will turn 29 this month so you can lend in this theory.

- remind me towards the end of October please.

11 hours ago, Marek said:

Callum Hudson-Odoi or Sulemana (Lille) + Kossounou (Bayer) + Kamara (Dortmund, 2004)

Which side would you choose in a future perspective?

Can Hudson-Odoi become something big (90+)?

Anyone else?

9 minutes ago, Marek said:

Anyone else?

The trio definitely. 

Sulemana and Kossounou are getting good game times. 

Seems CHO has reached his limit at Chelsea. 

I would give CHO for the two mentioned above only. 

8 hours ago, sabermetrical said:

Who would you say is the best young player you could buy for less than $20m right now?

Thinking about not only who will be the quickest riser, but also who has the highest ceiling in the game?

Any opinions are appreciated! 🙂 

There are loads but I will go with Vinicius.

16 minutes ago, Hisham said:

Kubo or Gavi

Kubo or Stanisic

Mahdi Camara or Tzolis

Didn't watch Kubo to answer this. I know RM rates him but keeps sending him on loan to mediocre clubs. 

54 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Emiliano Martinez's value didn't drop who turned 29 last month. I remember the same thing happened with Koke (only dropped by 100-200k).

Now I am intrigued to know if at 29 values don't drop like other odd years. 

Two things I ask (if anyone is interested) of you - 

- keep track of your players who will turn 29 this month so you can lend in this theory.

- remind me towards the end of October please.

I don't think the value changes follow the same trend for goal keepers. Kind of makes sense when you consider 29 is approaching the prime age for a GK.

28 minutes ago, oOAnDrEwOo said:

I don't think the value changes follow the same trend for goal keepers. Kind of makes sense when you consider 29 is approaching the prime age for a GK.

Yeah now I recall this being mentioned here. 

I am still puzzled why Koke's value never dropped. So Emiliano also being 29 with no drop in value is giving birth to a theory in my head 🙂

Soccer Wiki for the fans, by the fans

Friday 01/10/2021

Player edits

You guessed it - another quiet day. It'll probably remain as such until the bigger leagues get reviewed. 

Bulgaria

Sportist Svoge - 1 = Grigor DOLAPCHIE

Colombia

Envigado - 4 = Yadir MENESES BETANCUR (21), Sebastián BETANCUR (22) Denis MENA and George SAUNDERS?

All of these players aside from G.S need a dp image, GS is just listed at the wrong club! 😀 

Deportes Tolima - 2 = Gustavo RAMÍREZ & Andrey ESTUPIÑÁN

Japan

Avispa Fukuoka - 1 = Kaito KUWAHARA (20)

Oita Trinita - 1 = Hiroto GOYA

Sanfrecce Hiroshima - 1 = Osamu IYOHA

Happy 🙂 new month. 

On 9/29/2021 at 11:15 AM, Soccahappy said:

I've put up last months too as some of these are still cheap and should keep their reduced value for a long, long time providing of course they don't get reviewed and drop that way.

Onto the present "Odd Birthdays":-

The players below are quite likely to lose a chunk of value on 1st October 2021.

Players with Odd years on their birthdayabove 21 are reduced in value by SM at the first day of the month following their birthday. Putting it another way  in clarification,  players who turn into even years on their birthday do NOT lose value until they get much older, around 28 (Ageing). These are my best estimates of receding values.  I am concentrating on players turning into 23yo’s and 25y’os as the others are much more varied & complicated to forecast.

OddBdaysforOct1.png.7296df412090ac8d57de5f31c9792f91.png

It's only 2 days away now, so hopefully U have already sold or have a transfer bid and can sell within the time B4 the bid get's rejected 14/15 days from bid. As usual I will upload again with the Results on Friday the 1st.

Cheers Socca 😀

and the result is...

The players below are quite likely to lose a chunk of value on 1st October 2021.

Players with Odd years on their birthdayabove 21 are reduced in value by SM at the first day of the month following their birthday. Putting it another way  in clarification,  players who turn into even years on their birthday do NOT lose value until they get much older, around 28 (Ageing). These are my best estimates of receding values.  I am concentrating on players turning into 23yo’s and 25y’os as the others are much more varied & complicated to forecast.

ResultOddBdaysOctob1st21.png.c549dab886b02b518072f3c4231143cf.png

Ha! 😀 Very interesting I think what has happened here is SM have reduced Cornet from 10m to 7m or more likely 10m to 8m to 7m because Cornet left an Elite Club Lyon to go to a, let's put it kindly, a less Elite Club in Burnley. 💥😀

More next month or rather THIS month..

Cheers Socca 😀

Ps is the space to  the right hand side getting wider? Obviously then our posts are less important to SM than a bit of empty space

59 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Now I have a question.. :)

Gravenberch or Antony ?

Its normal to have a question. 

Gravenberch.

25 minutes ago, Hisham said:

Ndidi or Militao

Militao. Get a feeling most players at Leicester reached their individual peak ratings. Can't see any of Leicester's 90+ players getting a rise. 

At RM there's no limit and also no CB to take Militao's place