Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, Divir said:

Should i sell STONES?

I have D.SANCHEZ, CHRISTENSEN and SKRINIAR in my squad. All of them will rise to 90? Is stones will rise any further?

Thanks!

Don't sell Stones. 

He still is young and a good future. 

He is potential 92 in the future but I don't know when.

Stade Rennais FC:

Koubek (26, 85 / 2880 min) - 87?

H. Traore (26, 85 / 2476 min) - 87?

Bensebaini (23,86 / 2163 min) - 87?

Bourigeaud (24,86 / 2927min 9g 7a) - 88?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Any chance for this?

1 hour ago, ProfeQuintero said:

Just won the Cup in a competitive setup with my 5th division team that has an average 84 rating.  I still have a lot of deficiencies but I can address with the 8m I have now from prize money.

What would you do?  Invest in 1 player or buy many risers?  

Available players

Vinicius Junior 

Tom Davies

Malang Sarr

Maxwel Cornet 

Iheanacho

Theo Hernandez

locatelli

Calabria 

are any of these too good to let go?  Should I pass and buy multiple risers for more squad depth?

I would go for many risers...8 M not enough

2 minutes ago, Hosein ElTimimi said:

Hello guys, in one of the game worlds Mario Rui had concern level 4 and I made an offer maximum cash and I waited untill he went level 5. So no I'm the highest bidder with 5.9m and the rest are 4.9, but will my offer get rejected? 

yep...when he reaches level 5 all offers are rejected...then u bid again

Just now, Hosein ElTimimi said:

But he reached level 5 and mine didn't get rejected. Should I cancel it and bid again with 4.9m?

It's a bug, i've noticed it and tried to bid before but without success and got rejected before level 5, your offer wont get rejected

Why don't you think Lucas Vazquez deserves a +1?  He and Asensio are tied for the most appearances, with Vazquez behind Asensio with 200 minutes less.  300 or so less than Nacho that you state is getting a +1.  

Also, do you think David Soria, now Sevilla starting GK, will get a 84 +2?  He's started every game since April including the 2 Champs League matches against Bayern.  He'll break 1000 minutes before the end of the season.

Another player, Raul de Tomas is listed as being a Real Madrid player in Soccerwiki.  Shouldn't he be included in the predictions list as well?

4 hours ago, Divir said:

Should i sell STONES?

I have D.SANCHEZ, CHRISTENSEN and SKRINIAR in my squad. All of them will rise to 90? Is stones will rise any further?

Thanks!

He may rise further but might be hard to keep all these 4 players happy. So you might have to bite the bullet and sell. Out of the four I would sell Stones right now but only swap for a player of similar potential 

3 hours ago, jlammy said:

Vrsaljko rise? 

Think so plus 1

2 hours ago, hesselink said:

Stade Rennais FC:

Koubek (26, 85 / 2880 min) - 87?

H. Traore (26, 85 / 2476 min) - 87?

Bensebaini (23,86 / 2163 min) - 87?

Bourigeaud (24,86 / 2927min 9g 7a) - 88?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Any chance for this?

Think he latter 2 should get plus 1 at least. Still good profit if that happens 

1 hour ago, fredbelsilva said:

Hi, i have Fabregas do you guys think he will drop?

I received na offer for him of Benjamin Henrichs + Bentancur + 2M. 

Worried he can drop 2 levels to 91.

Thanks

Don’t think he will drop. Even if he does it would be 92 at worst.

1 hour ago, Real Xabi said:

Why don't you think Lucas Vazquez deserves a +1?  He and Asensio are tied for the most appearances, with Vazquez behind Asensio with 200 minutes less.  300 or so less than Nacho that you state is getting a +1.  

Also, do you think David Soria, now Sevilla starting GK, will get a 84 +2?  He's started every game since April including the 2 Champs League matches against Bayern.  He'll break 1000 minutes before the end of the season.

Another player, Raul de Tomas is listed as being a Real Madrid player in Soccerwiki.  Shouldn't he be included in the predictions list as well?

Raul de Tomas is on loan to a Segunda team. Not sure if he has risen recently.

lucas Vasquez will rise to 91 I’m sure of it. Important player for Madrid this season.

Soria plus 2 seems reasonable plus1 at worst.

36 minutes ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Raul de Tomas is on loan to a Segunda team. Not sure if he has risen recently.

lucas Vasquez will rise to 91 I’m sure of it. Important player for Madrid this season.

Soria plus 2 seems reasonable plus1 at worst.

Raul de Tomas rose +1 back in November when he only had 4 goals to his name.  20+ goals later, I think he merits a +2 in my opinion.

Another interesting 2da division player that I think will get a nice bump should be Melero from Huesca.  Now he's in 2da team for sure (not on loan like RdT), but he's a AM/CM with 15 goals to his name, 1 less than the highest goalscorer on his team (a FW).  And Huesca may make it to 1st division this year.  He also rose +1 in November, but I can see a nice +2 if he keeps this up.

3 minutes ago, Real Xabi said:

Raul de Tomas rose +1 back in November when he only had 4 goals to his name.  20+ goals later, I think he merits a +2 in my opinion.

Another interesting 2da division player that I think will get a nice bump should be Melero from Huesca.  Now he's in 2da team for sure (not on loan like RdT), but he's a AM/CM with 15 goals to his name, 1 less than the highest goalscorer on his team (a FW).  And Huesca may make it to 1st division this year.  He also rose +1 in November, but I can see a nice +2 if he keeps this up.

Didn’t realise De Tomas had scored that many since Xmas. I just noticed he was linked with a few top teams in La Liga.

Cucho Hernandez is a massive prospect as well but has had a few injuries lately. High potential and on loan from Watford surprisingly!

7 minutes ago, Damien1990 said:

I absolutely jinxed him with that post. I really don't have much luck with defenders.

He'll still rise something I guess. Don't know how much. Need to see what the main men say for predictions 

50 minutes ago, Damien1990 said:

Three league starts in a row for Mavropanos, possibly four before the season is over. What kind of rise would he be in line for? +5?

Maybe +7, because he has 1260 minutes in PAS Giannina (Greece). 

+5 100%

+7 50/50

25 minutes ago, Gaelgoir said:

Koulibaly or Varane or Kimmich

I would go with kimmich, can play many positions

7 minutes ago, Hosein ElTimimi said:

Should I give Chamberlain for Lucas Vazquez?

Chamberlain

25 minutes ago, Gaelgoir said:

Koulibaly or Varane or Kimmich

Kimmich

16 minutes ago, jonhyscp said:

Bernardo Silva to 92? (not on preds)

No

8 minutes ago, Hosein ElTimimi said:

Should I give Chamberlain for Lucas Vazquez?

Yup 

22 minutes ago, jonhyscp said:

Bernardo Silva to 92? (not on preds)

Not if STERLING and SANE are getting 92. Don't get me wrong, B. SILVA has excelled with the minutes that he has been given, but he is clearly not on the same level of the former two this season.