Rahul W's rating predictions

4 hours ago, Divir said:

Should i sell STONES?

I have D.SANCHEZ, CHRISTENSEN and SKRINIAR in my squad. All of them will rise to 90? Is stones will rise any further?

Thanks!

He may rise further but might be hard to keep all these 4 players happy. So you might have to bite the bullet and sell. Out of the four I would sell Stones right now but only swap for a player of similar potential 

3 hours ago, jlammy said:

Vrsaljko rise? 

Think so plus 1

2 hours ago, hesselink said:

Stade Rennais FC:

Koubek (26, 85 / 2880 min) - 87?

H. Traore (26, 85 / 2476 min) - 87?

Bensebaini (23,86 / 2163 min) - 87?

Bourigeaud (24,86 / 2927min 9g 7a) - 88?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Any chance for this?

Think he latter 2 should get plus 1 at least. Still good profit if that happens 

1 hour ago, fredbelsilva said:

Hi, i have Fabregas do you guys think he will drop?

I received na offer for him of Benjamin Henrichs + Bentancur + 2M. 

Worried he can drop 2 levels to 91.

Thanks

Don’t think he will drop. Even if he does it would be 92 at worst.

1 hour ago, Real Xabi said:

Why don't you think Lucas Vazquez deserves a +1?  He and Asensio are tied for the most appearances, with Vazquez behind Asensio with 200 minutes less.  300 or so less than Nacho that you state is getting a +1.  

Also, do you think David Soria, now Sevilla starting GK, will get a 84 +2?  He's started every game since April including the 2 Champs League matches against Bayern.  He'll break 1000 minutes before the end of the season.

Another player, Raul de Tomas is listed as being a Real Madrid player in Soccerwiki.  Shouldn't he be included in the predictions list as well?

Raul de Tomas is on loan to a Segunda team. Not sure if he has risen recently.

lucas Vasquez will rise to 91 I’m sure of it. Important player for Madrid this season.

Soria plus 2 seems reasonable plus1 at worst.

• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Floodstreet2017 said:

Raul de Tomas is on loan to a Segunda team. Not sure if he has risen recently.

lucas Vasquez will rise to 91 I’m sure of it. Important player for Madrid this season.

Soria plus 2 seems reasonable plus1 at worst.

Raul de Tomas rose +1 back in November when he only had 4 goals to his name.  20+ goals later, I think he merits a +2 in my opinion.

Another interesting 2da division player that I think will get a nice bump should be Melero from Huesca.  Now he's in 2da team for sure (not on loan like RdT), but he's a AM/CM with 15 goals to his name, 1 less than the highest goalscorer on his team (a FW).  And Huesca may make it to 1st division this year.  He also rose +1 in November, but I can see a nice +2 if he keeps this up.

3 minutes ago, Real Xabi said:

Raul de Tomas rose +1 back in November when he only had 4 goals to his name.  20+ goals later, I think he merits a +2 in my opinion.

Another interesting 2da division player that I think will get a nice bump should be Melero from Huesca.  Now he's in 2da team for sure (not on loan like RdT), but he's a AM/CM with 15 goals to his name, 1 less than the highest goalscorer on his team (a FW).  And Huesca may make it to 1st division this year.  He also rose +1 in November, but I can see a nice +2 if he keeps this up.

Didn’t realise De Tomas had scored that many since Xmas. I just noticed he was linked with a few top teams in La Liga.

Cucho Hernandez is a massive prospect as well but has had a few injuries lately. High potential and on loan from Watford surprisingly!

10 hours ago, Divir said:

Should i sell STONES?

I have D.SANCHEZ, CHRISTENSEN and SKRINIAR in my squad. All of them will rise to 90? Is stones will rise any further?

Thanks!

Keep for now

9 hours ago, ProfeQuintero said:

Just won the Cup in a competitive setup with my 5th division team that has an average 84 rating.  I still have a lot of deficiencies but I can address with the 8m I have now from prize money.

What would you do?  Invest in 1 player or buy many risers?  

Available players

Vinicius Junior 

Tom Davies

Malang Sarr

Maxwel Cornet 

Iheanacho

Theo Hernandez

locatelli

Calabria 

are any of these too good to let go?  Should I pass and buy multiple risers for more squad depth?

sell Iheanacho

9 hours ago, jlammy said:

Vrsaljko rise? 

maybe

8 hours ago, hesselink said:

Stade Rennais FC:

Koubek (26, 85 / 2880 min) - 87?

H. Traore (26, 85 / 2476 min) - 87?

Bensebaini (23,86 / 2163 min) - 87?

Bourigeaud (24,86 / 2927min 9g 7a) - 88?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Any chance for this?

may cap at 87

8 hours ago, Hosein ElTimimi said:

Hello guys, in one of the game worlds Mario Rui had concern level 4 and I made an offer maximum cash and I waited untill he went level 5. So no I'm the highest bidder with 5.9m and the rest are 4.9, but will my offer get rejected? 

not sure, you should get him

7 hours ago, fredbelsilva said:

Hi, i have Fabregas do you guys think he will drop?

I received na offer for him of Benjamin Henrichs + Bentancur + 2M. 

Worried he can drop 2 levels to 91.

Thanks

may drop

I'd consider the deal

7 hours ago, Real Xabi said:

Why don't you think Lucas Vazquez deserves a +1?  He and Asensio are tied for the most appearances, with Vazquez behind Asensio with 200 minutes less.  300 or so less than Nacho that you state is getting a +1.  

Also, do you think David Soria, now Sevilla starting GK, will get a 84 +2?  He's started every game since April including the 2 Champs League matches against Bayern.  He'll break 1000 minutes before the end of the season.

Another player, Raul de Tomas is listed as being a Real Madrid player in Soccerwiki.  Shouldn't he be included in the predictions list as well?

Vazquez isn't really 91 level

He should get +2

Doesn't play for RM, may get +1/+2

5 hours ago, hesselink said:

M.DE SCIGLIO - stay or -1?

stay

4 hours ago, Real Xabi said:

Segunda review won't be till November

3 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

Three league starts in a row for Mavropanos, possibly four before the season is over. What kind of rise would he be in line for? +5?

+5 is possible

1 hour ago, Gaelgoir said:

Koulibaly or Varane or Kimmich

Kimmich

1 hour ago, jonhyscp said:

Bernardo Silva to 92? (not on preds)

nah

1 hour ago, Hosein ElTimimi said:

Should I give Chamberlain for Lucas Vazquez?

yep

The Guardian have published a list of the top 10 breakthrough stars in European big Leagues. I obviously can't just take their word for it, I have to ask the experts here. ;)  What are the opinions of these 10 (I know how good some of them are, but I'm listing all 10 any way)? Thanks in advance.

• Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool)
  • Ferland Mendy (Lyon)
  • Giovani Lo Celso (PSG)
  • Marius Wolf (Eintracht Frankfurt)
  • Fabian Ruiz (Real Betis)
  • Rodri (Villareal)
  • Tanguy Ndombele (Lyon)
  • Jorge (Monaco)
  • Leon Bailey (Bayer Leverkusen)
  • Houssem Aouar (Lyon)

https://www.theguardian.com/football/who-scored-blog/2018/may/09/season-europe-big-leagues-breakthrough-stars

51 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

The Guardian have published a list of the top 10 breakthrough stars in European big Leagues. I obviously can't just take their word for it, I have to ask the experts here. ;)  What are the opinions of these 10 (I know how good some of them are, but I'm listing all 10 any way)? Thanks in advance.

• Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool)
  • Ferland Mendy (Lyon)
  • Giovani Lo Celso (PSG)
  • Marius Wolf (Eintracht Frankfurt)
  • Fabian Ruiz (Real Betis)
  • Rodri (Villareal)
  • Tanguy Ndombele (Lyon)
  • Jorge (Monaco)
  • Leon Bailey (Bayer Leverkusen)
  • Houssem Aouar (Lyon)

https://www.theguardian.com/football/who-scored-blog/2018/may/09/season-europe-big-leagues-breakthrough-stars

In sequece of the Question, i add a new one: Is it advantageous to give 10m by Ndombele and Alexander-Arnold?