Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

Soccer Wiki for the fans, by the fans

Friday 15/10/2021

Player edits:

Only a 1 + 3/4 of a page of edits today. "Yes, you guessed right, SM are still going through Uruguay". 

We still have a long guay to go. 😀

However, I can see that more players from "Asian Romania" (Japan) have come through today. And, no-one of note was added on the SM GW's.

Hugo Guillamon got a positional change today: he can also now play as a DM 🤫 (don't tell Nameless though). 😃

Uruguay

Sud America - 5 🥇

Boston River - 2 = Martín FERNÁNDEZ (18) (65). He has only made 5 apps (196 minutes) thus far this season. He could be in for a small rise once SM get round to him.

Santiago RODRÍGUEZ (21) (82). If your patient and/or wealthy/in a rating capped GW - then wait and see how he develops in the next few years (he's worth picking up)
https://mlsmultiplex.com/2021/06/09/new-york-city-fc-uruguayan-santiago-rodriguez/

Club Plaza Colonia - 4 = Imanol ENRÍQUEZ (21) (65). Another very low rated player. Though he has 11 apps already this season and is also playing in the top tier of Uruguay football. He's a "worth buy" (money maker). 🙂

National - 1 = Guillermo CENTURION (20) (67). Surely it's not a postional change? 😀 

Although, this was over 5 years ago! 😀

Villa Españo - 4 

--- --- --- --- --- ---

Adios amicos. 👋

Edited by Milanista1
I forgot to put the date!

5 hours ago, Hisham said:

Schick/Raphinha

Well these 2 are both going places and as a Leeds U supporter hope not too soon in Raphinha's case.

I have watched every game Raphinha has played since he joined and 1 match in France just before he did. I rate him only 2nd at Leeds behind Kalvin Phillips. Knowing how good he is. 

It's peculiar that I rate him so highly I'm actually disappointed when he doesn't score more goals. The glimpses of his great ability are there all the time, but he could and should do more.

I'm impatient with him I guess cos he's so good but I see the chance for him to dominate and many times he doesn't.

I don't want him to wait  til he's transferred to a "Super Club" like Liverpool and he then turn's into another "Salah" for Klopp. I want it now from him, like the elegance of Cantona b4 he left Leeds for Man U or Yeboah and his wonderous goals week by week b4 injury ruined any further glory!

I have seen Schick play a couple of games and he too looks to be a player of tremendous talent, ability a class act and goalscorer.

Which would I choose, perhaps it's my disappointment that leads me to say I'd take a Schick transfer for Raphinha on a long term contract.

I would also say if I see more effectiveness from Raphinha in the next few games I'll gladly change my opinion.

I'm "warmed" By Brazil beating Uruguay yesterday and Raphinha having 90minutes for I think the first time for them. Scoring 2 goals in the 18th and 58th minute. 😃😃

I hope he comes back with even more zip but somewhat more lethal and regular in front of goals, just 3 for Leeds so far this season. Am I asking too much before he leaves for more "greener pastures"??

2 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Botman goes 89 next review surely?

Only Lille's low position 8th could possibly stop a definite 89 and that probably won't happen or he gets it anyway. 

54 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Igor Diveev , a Russian international playing for CSKA Moskva , received a+2 to 85 in august . 22 years old 3M value .

I think both rating and value is too low for him , but I do not want to keep him indefinately . I am also not trying to catch a random rise somwhere sometime .

When would you guys think the next full review for Russia is coming ? Would that only be next year 2022 august ?

September 2020 to August 2021 so I'd agree approx a year I'd say.

Unless SM do another "Argentina" or "MLS" ie SM=Slow Motion.

Don't think, they will.

Interested to know which sides of these deals you think are stronger (very competitive GW):

Greenwood and Moriba OR Mount

Marquinhos OR Doku + Kulusevski + Gvardiol +£12m

Brahim Diaz OR Jurrien Timber + Michael Olise

Richarlison OR Kalvin Phillips + Bissouma + £7m

Gilmour + £5m OR Smith Rowe

Gilmour + Pau Torres OR Ruben Dias

Thanks in advance for your opinions

22 minutes ago, Liam Astley said:

Interested to know which sides of these deals you think are stronger (very competitive GW):

1 hour ago, Liam Astley said:

Answers In Bold Above

in need of a decent striker. 
could use kabak and Nathan Mbuku for one. As I have Dias (92) skrinar (92), vermisso (88) & (toloi (90) as my first 4 cb. Don’t need kabak in my team anymore. I can try to get morata (91), Moussa Dembele (90), Schick (89) , Osimhen (89) Leao (89) , Abraham (89) & Malen (88) 

who should I sign or either one is good for me? For my striker I only have Guedes (88) & Chalov (87) both are transfer ban so I can’t use them for any deal. 

in cgw 

28 minutes ago, JordanW1130 said:

could use kabak and Nathan Mbuku for one. As I have Dias (92) skrinar (92), vermisso (88) & (toloi (90) as my first 4 cb. Don’t need kabak in my team anymore. I can try to get morata (91), Moussa Dembele (90), Schick (89) , Osimhen (89) Leao (89) , Abraham (89) & Malen (88) 

who should I sign or either one is good for me? For my striker I only have Guedes (88) & Chalov (87) both are transfer ban so I can’t use them for any deal. 

in cgw 

Guess u want the best rating so short term that's Morata, should stay 91 for next review as a couple of goals and assist for Juve this season so far.

Long term Schick, Osimhen, Abraham in that order all have good chances to rise next review

Gurdiola press conference in last hour or so.

Responding to Raheem Sterling saying he needs more minutes or will have to look to leave and possibly go abroad...

He said: All my players must do the best for their families & themselves. I should look for the best suited players for every game. This is how it is and he would not want to keep them at the club if it was best for them to move on. the players all know this!

Also said: Ferran Torres has foot injury that may keep him out for up to 3months.

18 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Guess u want the best rating so short term that's Morata, should stay 91 for next review as a couple of goals and assist for Juve this season so far.

Long term Schick, Osimhen, Abraham in that order all have good chances to rise next review

Thanks have made bud for schick and Abraham. Osimhen already rejected. Morata is on transfer ban. Cheers as always mate. 

25 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

On the topic of Schick, how would you rate Dušan VLAHOVIĆ, Sasa KALAJDZIC, Alexander ISAK, Jonathan DAVID against him? 

3 minutes ago, AeyDawn said:

On the topic of Schick, how would you rate Dušan VLAHOVIĆ, Sasa KALAJDZIC, Alexander ISAK, Jonathan DAVID against him? 

TBH it's all about potential, many players possess potential but sometimes we are disappointed because their potential is never reached, Jack Wilsher had masssive, Massive potential he never reached.

All the above could fall foul similarly. However with that premise/ warning in mind I'd go for only Vlahovic having more potential ATM. 

Followed by Schick, David, Isak and I have not enough info on Kalafragilisticalidocious ... erh K Sasa. I know he plays for Stuttgart which only gets him last place (Excuse me 🙄 but he could be the next Pele for all I know of him)....😔

In reality we no doub,t will all be surprised by the future.

Todays:-

Spreadsheet of Argentina Clubs:

Be careful of the reddish boxes where SM rate the higher rated players by Performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions will become.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's

652493027_PredsArgentiRosariSanLoNewelOB.png.9efbc8aefb34a8253e4f0770b3654310.png

As u can see, much better than yesterday, about 17 I think. So I'll continue with Argentina review for a bit longer, maybe then do a best of Argentina youngsters if there's enough interest in that. Then U can see their ages and pick the very youngest as someone asked recently.

To SM Search for this post ArgeRosar, ArgeSanLo and ArgeNewel   ie  now two keywords of 4 and 5 Letters for Country and Club into one word no spaces, 

If the club name has only 4 letters then it will be the country that will be 5 letters as in Lens or Lyon or indeed Nice.

Thanks for the Forum’s interest and support for the Spreadsheet, which is greatly appreciated, Cheers Socca 😀

Ps Have a good weekend, in fact have a great weekend. Why not?

Why not find the time to have the Life of Riley??? ...... 🤣

in a CGW am I mad to offer lingard and K Walker for Dybala? I am conceding goals even with walker, savic klostermann and kjaer at the back so deciding to go for a big guy up front, but worry lingard may leave Utd and go get big at barca or similar. I let smith rowe go when he was 80 rated just before he bloomed into the player he is now, dont want to make another mistake like that

1 hour ago, topofthebilly said:

In term of highest potential :

angel correa 

or

leon bailey

Any of these 2 could catch a +1 next review ?

Nothing is ever straight forward I watched Villa and Leon Bailey against Everton and he was really impressive, scored a great goal and the crowd were loving him, he was everywhere at a really quick pace. That's the good bit, but he only lasted 30mins and was taken off with a thigh strain again. The same thigh strain he'd just recovered from after a 3week lay-off. I think he got MOM on just that 30mins.

He  was interviewed on Tv after the match finished. Sounded upbeat and said it wouldn't take him long to get back on the pitch.

On the other hand, Angel Correa stats look good 485mins with 3g & 1 assist for Atletico M.

So either the jury's out on Leon Bailey after being so impressive or if u need an answer right now it's Angel Correa a situation which might change round later this season. Those are the only facts I can offer right now.

39 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

in a CGW am I mad to offer lingard and K Walker for Dybala? I am conceding goals even with walker, savic klostermann and kjaer at the back so deciding to go for a big guy up front, but worry lingard may leave Utd and go get big at barca or similar. I let smith rowe go when he was 80 rated just before he bloomed into the player he is now, dont want to make another mistake like that

I don't think your mad at all. Doubt Lingard is Barca bound, or Barca quality, altho who knows what Barca Quality is now? Lingard isn't a youngster like Smith-Rowe, he's 28 and not a spring chicken, just a useful sub for ManU & England.

If your problem is goals I'd say Dybala is better than the two on that score!

On 10/14/2021 at 3:44 AM, MFarhan said:

Tomori + Ziyech for my Skriniar? No amico.
Skriniar has another (max) 5 years at the highest level.

Ziyech will be the highest rated forward (who could be at risk of losing his 91 in the summer) (others are 90, 90, 89, 87) replacing an 87 in the eleven. Tomori will slot into starting XI alongside Chiellini (subs being 86s and below). CGW. 

On 10/14/2021 at 10:52 AM, AeyDawn said:

Thanks for all the help! 

I have the below lads out on loan atm.

Are any of these worth selling over Sinaly DIOMANDÉ and Wilfried SINGO? 

In order to purchase Odilon KOSSOUNOU and Mohamed SIMAKAN

1. Mats KNOESTER

2. José FONTÁN

3. Gonçalo INÁCIO

4. Hugo SIQUET

5. Victor RENAN

6. Pascal STRUIJK

7. Malick THIAW

8. Devyne RENSCH

9. Miguel GUTIÉRREZ

10. Melvin BARD

11. Luca NETZ

On 10/14/2021 at 11:25 AM, Shaun-10 said:

Geatano Castrovilli or Deli Alli ? Thanks, which do you prefer ? The left side.

On 10/14/2021 at 4:57 PM, Nameless said:

Can you please rank according to the player you would get if they were available - 

Skriniar 1

Upamecano 3

Laporte 2

Pau Torres 4

PS: Upamecano will turn 23 this month. So on 1st Nov his value will drop to 24m. And no cannot wait.

On 10/14/2021 at 5:56 PM, Diego luis said:

Steven berghuis +1? It's most possible in the summer.

On 10/14/2021 at 8:01 PM, Emy Ionescu said:

Hi guys,

1. D.Alaba or L.Hernandez + A.Isak? 

2. D.Alba + N.Milenkovic or VVD?

3. D.Alaba + K.Walker or VVD?

Thanks! 😊 🙏

16 hours ago, Hisham said:

Schick/Raphinha (only just though).

14 hours ago, Gazj59 said:

Botman goes 89 next review surely? Maybe/maybe not.

If Lille can win a cup and/or finish in the top 4 after a very poor start to this campaign then Sven should rise.

12 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Igor Diveev , a Russian international playing for CSKA Moskva , received a+2 to 85 in august . 22 years old 3M value .

I think both rating and value is too low for him , but I do not want to keep him indefinately . I am also not trying to catch a random rise somwhere sometime .

When would you guys think the next full review for Russia is coming ? Would that only be next year 2022 august ? Can't be too sure amico.
I'm hoping that it happens before then though.

10 hours ago, Liam Astley said:

Marquinhos OR Doku + Kulusevski + Gvardiol +£12m.

The trio look great for long term, yet Correa Marquninhos is the better option in a CGW.

B. Diaz has started of very well this season..

8 hours ago, JordanW1130 said:

in cgw 

Anyone of the four in bold. All the strikers have the possibility to rise again, and have a longer term potentail of 91-92.

7 hours ago, Diego luis said:

Berghuis(ajax) or portu(sociedad)? The Ajax player.

7 hours ago, Brian Smith said:

Kulusevsko or Rodrygo & Rovella

R & R.

1 hour ago, topofthebilly said:

In term of highest potential :

angel correa 

or

leon bailey (once he really settles in the PL)

Any of these 2 could catch a +1 next review ? No.

14 hours ago, JordanW1130 said:

in cgw 

All 4 bid get rejected. Back to square one now. I have identify a few players that I can try to use kabak and mbuku  

Lorenzo (90) , Belotti (91) , Plea (91), Rebic (90) , Joaquin Correa (90) , Allan Saint-Maximin (89) & Malen (88). should I make a bid for both of my player with any of the striker? My only concern for making a bud for Lorenzo is he is more like a winger and afraid he will lose his FC. Currently I am using kamada (89) temporary as he might lose his FC soon. 

in cgw 

6 hours ago, JordanW1130 said:

All 4 bid get rejected. Back to square one now. I have identify a few players that I can try to use kabak and mbuku  

Lorenzo (90)? , Belotti (91) , Plea (91), Rebic (90) , Joaquin Correa (90) , Allan Saint-Maximin (89) & Malen (88). should I make a bid for both of my player with any of the striker? My only concern for making a bud for Lorenzo is he is more like a winger and afraid he will lose his FC. Currently I am using kamada (89) temporary as he might lose his FC soon. 

in cgw 

Which Lorenzo are you asking about please Jordan?

Striker?

Lorenzo Insigne is 92?

Soccer Wiki for the fans, by the fans

Saturday 16/10/2021

Player edits:

6 and 3/4 of a page of edits today. I will only make mention of any under 22's I managed to find, and of any club with 3+ edits. SW have really been all over the place today.

SM GW's: The rating changes for many Colombian players have come through today. 

Albania

KF Egnatia - 🥇

Croatia

Dinamo Zagreb - 1 = Martin Baturina (18) (70). As you'd imagine he's already in the first team squad, mainly coming on/going off as a sub. Haven also already played in the CL this season as well.

(To me) Baturina most certainly looks like a player who is worth buying. 

NK Locamotiva - 1 = Lukas Kacavenda (18) (73). He's started the season of reasonably well.  Don't really know much about him (yet) or how talented he really is. I only read that his play style is similar to that of Mason Mount. 

Colombia 

Bogota FC - 3 

England 

Wolverhamton Wanderers - 1 = James Pardington (21) (65) (currently with the under 23 side). He's very lowly rated on SM. So may be we can assume that he could be in for a very small rise. A positional change wouldn't make any sense becasue he's a goalkeeper!......🤔 But come to think of it he's still only 21 so he may have grown in height or even grown some facial hair in the last few weeks. 😀

https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/under-23/20210910-under-23-report-burnley-1-1-wolves/

Russia

Chayka Peschanokopskoye - 3 

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Ismaeli Sarr's Liverpool transfer audition will be interesting to watch today.

Mirupafshim amicos.